[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My nan asked to help with her phone, her wifi wasn't working.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (94KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 640x1136px
My nan asked to help with her phone, her wifi wasn't working. I decided to go snooping and I found this.. She doesn't have any young grandkids and not many people visit her...

She has a collection of those old doll things. She painted them and made little dresses and stuff for them. She has a locked room downstairs, when I asked her about it she just said that it has a safe with a bunch of there valuables in it..
>>
Go and search now.

Either your nan does sinister stuff to your children or she likes downloading shitty painted faces online
>>
Copy that file and paste it into the searchbar. See if you can find anything like if your nan took it off the internet
>>
>>17871173
Did a reverse search, nothing at all.

First poster here
>>
Anon who suggested reverse search here, from the looks of it, thats a real person and try to examine the area from the photo see if it looks like an area from your or your grandmas house
>>
>>17871224
Just read about the locked room downstairs try to search that first and then areas of the house
>>
Just how old is she? Does she volunteer anywhere that might've had an event for kids or anything like that?

Check that locked room, I say. Any sign of anything weird, notify the police.
>>
Looks like nan still got some hot spice of life left in her...
>>
Go see if there are noises inside the locked room. She is probably keeping a kidnapped kid in there.
Depending on your tastes ask to join the party or blackmail her to get monthly payments in exchange for silence.
>>
>>17871314
namefag.
>>
>>17871327
You're not terrible person
>>
>>17870980
what an epic arg! did you run out of ideas already?
>>
well, at least he looks happy
>>
Go to 7:24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV3oQCvMPp8
>>
>>17872348
That's Kane Atwood.^^^^
>>
>>17870980
Busted, try harder next time. 5 million people are subscribed to romanatwoodvlogs
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.