[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a creepy highway/trucker story thread? Just got back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 35

File: new-hampshire-day-1-031.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
new-hampshire-day-1-031.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
Can we have a creepy highway/trucker story thread? Just got back froma drive in the countrysid and want some spoops.
>>
>>17868561
Bumping for interest.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-01-06-02-20.png (208KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-01-06-02-20.png
208KB, 540x960px
You were watched. Left side
>>
>>17868561
Bump
>>
This happened back In 2012 in Montana I lived 30 miles from town on my grandparents farm I was driving home from work about 1 am on a very quiet country road I look behind me in my car window see lights behind me figure hey its just another car keep driving 2 mins later look behind me again car lights are flashing behind me I think something is wrong I pull the car over on a road and get out I can't account for the next 30 mins next thing I know I am sitting back in my car
>>
>>17869176
Did your butthole suffer any changes?
>>
Got a trucker story.

>be me, 25, 2010
>1pm, out to lunch with girlfriend
>old timey diner, great burgers and shakes
>get done eating, girlfirend says she has to go
>We get in my car and drive away
>talk about life, etc.
>pull over at old school much like the one pictured
>make my move, she resists
>keep trying, she yields, we end up in back seat
>start having sex when something strange happens
>notice old man heading towards my car
>i yelp, girl looks up, her jaw drops
>get in front seat to drive off real fast
>girl says "mister, that's my teacher, I need to go back to class. We're learning fingerpaints today"
>she gets out, I drive off before the cops get there
>become trucker
>>
Highly interested in this thread
>>
>>17871094
nice try anon
>>
I was a trucker for a few years back in the early 2000’s. Most of the time, things went pretty smoothly. I’d get from point A to point B and move on to the next job. But being a trucker, you spend a lot of time on the road, both day and night. So, it’s not too uncommon to experience something out of the ordinary in this line of work. I’ve seen a bit of stuff I couldn’t explain. For example…

>Driving north on I-5 to make a delivery in Washington
>It’s pretty late, and I’ve been on the road for several hours
>Fighting to keep eyes open, but eventually give in and pull into a rest area
>Just for the record, probably in Oregon at this point, may have been far northern Cali
>Lot’s empty except for my rig
>Lock my doors, get undressed, slip under the sheets in the cabin, and set alarm for around dawn
>I’ve got plenty of time to make my window.
>Roll over onto side, where I have a slight view of the forest edge bordering the rest area
>Through weary eyes, I spot a figure at the tree line, standing behind a fence
>Rub my eyes and look again
>No one there, I must be starting to dream
>Close my eyes and lead my thoughts to less frightening things
>I’m about to fall asleep when I hear what sounds like someone pulling on the driver-side door handle
>click….click….click
>H-hello?
>Silence
>Turn onto my stomach and look through the window above my pillow
>Nothing there
>Rest my head on the pillow and try to fall asleep, a trickle of unease building inside me
>click click click from the passenger side door
>Immediately sit up, look out the door window
>In the dim moonlight, I see a humanoid figure duck out of view

cont.
>>
>>17876668

>I scramble to look outside the window on the other side of the cabin, but see nothing
>Who/what is trying to get in here?
>I sit motionless for what felt like several minutes, the silence rending my ears
>The silence is broken by the sound of a moderately sized rock hitting the passenger side door, then another hitting the window
>I immediately grab my keys and turn the engine and lights on, illuminating the surrounding area
>I see a scrawny, naked human a few feet away from the door staring maliciously at me through the window
>He looks very….off
>Sunken eyes, grey varicose veins, and completely devoid of hair
>He lets out a guttural shriek and runs at the door, grabbing at the handle and slamming against the window with his grimy palms
>No time to get dressed, I put the truck into gear and peel out, fueled with enough adrenaline to get me at least another hour away before I stop at another rest stop
>Barely slept that night.

I have more, if anyone would be interested. Might take a little while though, I’m going out for drinks with some friends soon.
>>
>>17876674
Have at it
>>
I saw what i'm assuming was a homeless man stab a stray dog to death to death and begin to eat it.
>>
>>17876899
Delicious.
>>
>>17876674
Jesus.
>>
>>17876674
wtf? Anon, are you me?
>>
>>17876707
>>17876674

This happened maybe a year before the previous event.

>It’s early evening and I’m on a long haul
>On I-15 within Utah’s borders
>On a thin stretch of road with mostly barren land on either side
>Despite the noise from my engine and the music playing through my speakers, I started to hear this really loud humming sound that seemed to come from everywhere
>I’m looking in my mirrors, out my windows, at my charts, I have no idea where the sound is coming from
>The sound doesn’t dissipate for the next several minutes
>The sound starts to get louder and I roll down my window and peer out, looking above me
>There’s this weird light in the air, like a holy white orb
>Suddenly there’s a large boom and it just disappears
>Suddenly the lights in my cabin turn off and the engine sputters before releasing a large amount of smoke
>With little control, I steer my rig to the edge of the road and get out
>It looks like the inside of truck exploded, multiple instruments and machines are damaged beyond repair, battery turns out to be fucked and needs to be replaced
>Had to have someone take my load for me while I had my truck repaired
>Seen some weird shit in the sky before, but nothing like that
>>
>>17876980
pls elaborate
>>
>>17877148
Maybe it was a globular lightning.
>>
>>17877148
Got hit with an EMP nigga
>>
You guys sucks for not keeping this thread going.
>>
>>17877148
>hey Xanthar?
>yeah Q-zamel?
>we just warped 1,500,000 light years from home and are orbiting some shitty rock planet, want to have some fun?
>sure bro
>hey check it out, one of the primitive inhabitants is piloting a stone age spaceship
>piece of shit doesn't even have an anti-matter fuels pulse engine!
>kek, let's fuck him up
>okay on the count of three we're going to fry his shit
>1, 2, 3!
>ZAP, bitch!
>hey look his shit's all fucked!
>he's pulling over, what a fag!
>kek, good one bro
>yo wanna hit that seedy ass strip club on Asteroid 45g-23dq?
>hell yeah bro
>let's peace out this bitch
>>
>>17868981
Holy shit.
>>
>>17868981
>>17868561
oh mY GOD!!! The shine is so distinct in the original picture.
I might need a bit while I exhaust a list of EVERYTHING else that could be
>>
File: Spooky lens flecks.png (565KB, 720x857px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky lens flecks.png
565KB, 720x857px
>>17868981
>>17877739
Its not a shine. Its just a speck of white that came from some imperfection in the camera. Pic related is another "shine" just as strong as the other literally directly under the other one. There are also less noticeable ones all over the shot.
>>
>>17876674
whats your age right now?
>>
>>17876674
>Sunken eyes, grey varicose veins, and completely devoid of hair
>guttural shriek

You can make a good story up without being cliche as fuck you know.
A person with malicious intent doing the same things would have been actually frightening, not this retarded shit
>>
File: Driving pasta.png (177KB, 1337x732px) Image search: [Google]
Driving pasta.png
177KB, 1337x732px
>>
File: drivingstory.png (57KB, 776x456px) Image search: [Google]
drivingstory.png
57KB, 776x456px
>>
File: drivingstory3.jpg (97KB, 1483x256px) Image search: [Google]
drivingstory3.jpg
97KB, 1483x256px
>>
File: drivingstory4.jpg (211KB, 1503x685px) Image search: [Google]
drivingstory4.jpg
211KB, 1503x685px
>>
Why are truckers always gay?
>>
File: drivingstory5.png (50KB, 1220x333px) Image search: [Google]
drivingstory5.png
50KB, 1220x333px
>>
File: 1460275200907.png (209KB, 1282x945px) Image search: [Google]
1460275200907.png
209KB, 1282x945px
>>
File: drivingstory6.png (68KB, 1291x393px) Image search: [Google]
drivingstory6.png
68KB, 1291x393px
>>
File: drivingstory7.png (69KB, 1354x574px) Image search: [Google]
drivingstory7.png
69KB, 1354x574px
>>
thanks for the dump anon
any more?
>>
>>17871094
Trying to pound a 4th grader?
>>
File: clinton_road.jpg (410KB, 550x1782px) Image search: [Google]
clinton_road.jpg
410KB, 550x1782px
Here's the classic
>>
Anyone have a webm of what seems to be a man traveling on a highway at night when two men with umbrellas seem to apear and then hurry away from the car only to join a group of men in the same outfit as them crouching and standing all tigether almost like they are teabagging.
And in the distance a man seems to hold a torch then out of nowhere a man apears with a mask then it cuts off.
>>
>>17880521
Wtf /r/ing this
>>
>>17880521
>>17880080
>>
File: 1467154196220.png (634KB, 1006x493px) Image search: [Google]
1467154196220.png
634KB, 1006x493px
Posted in another thread
>>
>>17880240
Well written, but laughably unscary and fake.
>>
>>17879413
i was in this thread and i always remember this post, surprised that it was over a year ago.
>>
File: 1462980806509.jpg (22KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
1462980806509.jpg
22KB, 640x450px
>>
File: nic-snaggletooth-curse-01.jpg (268KB, 1600x1004px) Image search: [Google]
nic-snaggletooth-curse-01.jpg
268KB, 1600x1004px
>>
>>17882379
best
>>
I once saw a deer crossing the road on only it's 2 hind legs. For the rest i guess the backroads in the Netherlands aren't that spoopy
>>
>>17878233

oh calm your tits faggot.
Congratulations on communicating that you don't believe the story AND are a pretentious little shit
>>
>>17884081
Newfag detected

You weren't around when every single story was 'le spooky pale thin humanoid' with optional 'large grin' and/or 'sunken eyes'. It's almost a joke to insert it at this point.
>>
>>17879772
>learning fingerpaints
More like a kindergartner.
>>
I saw a trucker once. Big fucker, too. I was driving up north at the time. Came right through the windshield.
>>
>>17868561
That's not a highway though
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdyknT4uchM
>>
I was driving from Portland, OR to Detroit by myself. Had just helped move my girlfriend to Portland, the idea was if she could get things going there, maybe I'd move out that way. Brought a camera with me, if i took some video, I could get my employer to pay for some of my trip.

Thought I'd go through Wyoming, stop at a national park, looked beautiful on the web. GPS has me get off the freeway, get on a dirt road... not a big deal, take a two track into the park, start going through foothills. Whatever, it's a back way in, I'm sure I'll make it to a visitors center. Few miles later, there is snow. Fuck it, I'm from Michigan, I can do snow.

Shortly after the road narrows. Too tight to turn around. Guess I'm following this road till I get somewhere...

Make a few turns, keep going, haven't seen shit for miles. Fuck... time for a smoke, it's gonna be a long day... at least there are ruts from other people. It'll be a pretty smooth ri-*catch a rut wrong, must have packed to ice*

Again, I'm a Michigan boy, I can drive through some god damned snow. I throw it into reverse, switch back to drive and go at it, ramming speed. Repeat the process. After the third go, I bounce over to the right, my front right wheel is no longer on the raised path... fuck... time to jack the car up and scavenge some wood, gain some traction and get back on the road.

Dead pine branches in the snow can't support midsized sedans... time to walk...

Feeling winded. Hard to walk... I must be getting fat... call out, maybe a hunter will hear... of course not... I'm miles from anything. Keep going... it's been awhile, not sure how long... about to fall over.

Something inside pushes me onward, a minute later I hear an ATV, a guy with a rifle. Saw him on my way up, he stared me down... real deliverance vibe.

Said god told him to follow the road, gave me a lift into town. Didn't get raped, didn't die. 10/10. Turns out smokers shouldn't hike at 9000ft when they are used to being at 600.
>>
>>17885386
If we're posting non-para stories, I guess I can post mine which is similar to yours, in a way.

>driving home to NW Florida from Atlanta one weekend several years back
>hour and a half out of Atlanta
>idle pulley comes off while driving down the interstate (didn't know that's what it was at the time as I know little about cars)
>steering becomes very tight, car begins running hot
>pull off at an exit
>older black man takes me to get a spare pulley, tows me to his house, him and friend of his repair it, sends me on my way
>thank him profusely
>car begins running hot again halfway to next exit
>drive slower until I pull off at the next exit (should have stopped immediately at the side of the road but I was an idiot)
>lady comes by, leaves me with half a case of bottled water for the coolant (had nothing else at the time) and says she'll call a State Trooper friend to check on me when he gets off in a few hours
>end up calling my uncle who drives up to tow me home
>in the meantime as I'm waiting, a younger couple comes by
>guy checks my car, tl;dr head gasket cracked and I'm going nowhere
>helps me push the car to a shut-down convenience store a couple hundred feet away because they told me it's a bad neighborhood
>they offer to let me stay with them during the night until my uncle arrives
>end up piling inside their small pickup with them and their two young sons (like maybe 4-5yo each)
>driving through miles and miles of backwoods into the middle of bumfuck nowhere
>didn't phase me because I've lived out of town before but we eventually arrive to their place at the end of a long dirt driveway with shitloads of woods around us
>the wife cooks for me and I crash on the love seat until my uncle arrives
>thank them profusely
>didn't get raped or mugged or killed
I got lucky as hell that weekend.
>>
>>17879423
sometimes a butts a butt. better than nothin
>>
File: 1466523776687.jpg (224KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1466523776687.jpg
224KB, 853x1280px
>>17884081

I think you're just mad cause you can't tell a good, descriptive story. When you know what those words mean, it's a rather vivid image being played in your head.

Or maybe your reading comprehension is too low to visualize content like that. You just came for shitpastas probably, you tasteless shit.
>>
>>17879429

Lmao I live in Seattle and can only imagine this class was at Evergreen
>>
>>
>>17878233
What the fuck are you doing in /x/ faglord?
>>
Not sure if this fits here, but it's definitely one of the spookiest road experiences I've had.

>be me
>12 years old
>family travels every year
>that year we go to Boston
>mom sees an ad for a ridiculously cheap hostel
>her jew senses start tingling
>calls the number on the ad
>guy says to meet him in shadyparkinglot.jpg
>says to follow him in his car to the hostel
>his car is an unmarked pedo van
>mom agrees
>he starts leading us down shady roads in the middle of nowhere
>we've been following him for 40+ minutes at this point
>badfeeling.png
>finally we approach this creepy abandoned trailer park
>hell no
>mom gets 2spooked, starts to turn around
>another unmarked pedo van suddenly drives on the road behind us
>the car we were following in front of us suddenly stops
>we're trapped
>mom says "fuck this shit" and slams on the reverse
>we're driving straight toward the pedo van blocking our path
>I shut my eyes and accept my fate
>pedo van moves out of the way last second
>we turn around and drive the fuck out of there
>end up staying in a cheap motel
>>
>>17887072
I have a place where you can sleep for little money, but I won't tell you where it is, you have to meet me in a shady place and follow me in my car.
>surewhynot.jpg

Your mom's got issues, man.
>>
File: Dark_road.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_road.png
1MB, 1440x900px
>Driving by a park
>Park on the sidewalk to fill a water bottle (I have no fucking clue why I thought this was a good idea)
>Walk to the fountain
>It's dark as fuck
>Turn on the flashlight
>Look at the bench
>Two human figures dressed in all black nearly 15-20 feet away from me
>NOPE the fuck outta there, do a 360 and walk away quietly
>Get into the car
>See those two niggas standing up now
>Peel out before they even get close lmao
>>
>>17868561
Here a good video for those from /x/ that didnt watched yet:

>>
>>17887800
Third time it's been posted in the thread.
>>
Copypasta from another thread

>Driving one night, around 11 pm
>hungry as fuck, but I live a way from the nearest all night fast food places so its a good 20 minute drive without traffic.
>On the way to get food, long stretch of road with the streetlights out. Chill ride normally
>Hear whistling from back seat
>like eerie horror movie whistling
>lasts about half a minute, no lights around me or in car
>Can't see shit in back of car, whistling stops
>Minute later only street light working is ahead
>drive by
>Look in rear view mirror
>Oh god what
>Big ass scratch on back window
>inside the car
>>
>>17887816
Its that good anon, you can blame me.

Still, we need more ppl to do this kind of /x/ related videos.

Really cool, and dont seems to need much money to do it.

Nigga just need to be good a editing.
>>
File: 1186596471480.gif (2MB, 240x144px) Image search: [Google]
1186596471480.gif
2MB, 240x144px
>>17887828
Fair enough.
>>
>>17877148
>engine failure
>smoke
>possible hallucination
(pre)Carbon Monoxide poisoning?
>>
>>17887120
>do a 360 and walk away quietly

How can people be this fucking stupid?
>>
>>17868561
I used to frequently go to a cabin my folks had in the sticks. It was near a semi populated town but like thats just where most of the people worked and shopped so not many people lived their but instead lived all around it...pretty typical. Anyways I remember going to the cabin one summer day and setting up...pretty normal shit...nobody around for miles (or so I though)..eventually night came and I decided to go for a jog. I rememebr getting at least 1.5 miles away and seeing people in the woods holding torches and whatnot ...Looked to me like they were ducking behind trees and shit but for the most part weren't really hiding from me. Looked like they were wearing capes or something ..anyways I tried to wave but none of them really acknowledged me . Eventually I got back home, went to sleep and shit and went to town i nthe am for some supplies. Some rando found me in the street and was asking how my run went(lol wtf) I said how did he know...responded with the normal "its a small town bullshit" asked me if all I was doing was running...and I said yeah...basically e finished by saying its in the towns best interest if nobody poked around that specific part on some nights..basically shrugged it off and now I run the other way. Still wonder what the fuck he was on about.
>>
File: mAJR61Q.jpg (961KB, 2600x1741px) Image search: [Google]
mAJR61Q.jpg
961KB, 2600x1741px
I think I read a story about some military anon crossing the desert area in nevada/cali

He said he was on some road that wasn't busy, was in the middle of the night, and he saw people laying on the side/almost in the middle of the road.

He wanted to stop and help at first, but his military instincts kicked in and decided against it.

He said it looked as if someone had recently had a wreck or something, so it was a tough decision to not pull over. But being so late at night, and having the instincts kick in. he just wasn't going to do it.

after he passes by and doesn't stop. looks in the rear view and all of those bodies start getting up off the ground/road.

he would have been killed and robbed more than likely.
>>
>>17876674
i hope you always have a gun on you anon, being a trucker without one sounds just retarded.
>>
>>17888401
you mean this one:
>>17880622
>>
>>17877676
gold
>>
>>17884081
>>17887044
Kill yourselves newfags.
>>
Even if there isn't much new content, these are my favorite /x/ threads. Thanks to all who contribute.
No spoopy stories of my own but the typical "friend of a friend" high school haunted road stuff.

The local road here is "Hick's Road", rumors of albino cannibals and a secret military base. Also gateway to hell built into a rock face.
>>
File: 1466986888595.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1466986888595.webm
2MB, 640x640px
Anyone explain this wild pack of gentlemen?
>>
>>17889436
It is from a music video.
>>
>>17889248
Fucking dumbass
Have you ever considerated that maybe and just maybe the stories are similar because they are actually real and there is a cryptid that hunts people in woods and forest?
I mean, EU it's the fucking place with most reports of missing persons innawoods in the continent, but no, it's easy to go full butthurt and yell "skinwalker meme"
>>
>>17889436
Its probably just a quarterly meeting of the Ministry of Silly Walks
>>
>>17889436
Fucking Doctor Who's.
>>
>>17885386
>driving an automatic
How pathetic.
>>
>>17888373
good question, summer.
>>
File: spongebob_pissed.png (208KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob_pissed.png
208KB, 480x480px
>>17889520
Fucking normies!
>>
Any more classics?
>>
File: 8e7.jpg (211KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
8e7.jpg
211KB, 800x450px
I got one

>Be me
>Live in rural Nova Scotia
>Work doing landscaping in Next Province over, 45 minute drive from where i live.

This story happened a few weeks after I started working there.

>Finish working for the day, mowing the lawns and moving dirt
>Some of my co-workers are going out for drinks so i tag along
>Pretty fun, slightly drunk by the end of the night
>Probably shouldn't have been driving
>10 o'clock
>Its dark outside
>Driving home
>Highway is pitchblack with thick forest on both sides
>Listening to music, not really paying attention
>Highbeams are shit on my car
>Suddenly see some homeless/drug addict walking in the middle of the highway
>Slam on breaks
>Hit him
>Get out of my car in the pitch black
>Guy is screaming, broke his arm when I hit him
>Go over to help him
>See pair of glowing eyes in the woods around the highway
>Fuck that
>Get in car
>Speed the fuck away
>Haven't been contacted by the police since
>Highway is empty next day I go to work

Still don't know what happened to that retarded crack head. Dented the hood of my car though.
>>
>>17888373
it's a meme you dip
t. made me take the bait
>>
>>17891185
Kek
>>
>>17877148
>>Had to have someone take my load for me while I had my truck repaired
SO your saying you got a protistute after being attacked by alians?
>>
>>17888373
Kill yourself
>>
>>17889449
>Have you ever considerated that maybe and just maybe the stories are similar because they are actually real and
no
>>
>>17878148
>>
>>17888373

you deserve the death
>>
>>17889436
>Nothing spoopy here
It's Britain post-Brexit.
>>
>>17885186
Underrated post.
>>
>>17892607
Fucking Lol
>>
>>17892607
Yeah but what's that Shit entering from the left at the last frame?
This webm is just a pile of wuts
>>
>>17889442
Ok whats the name?
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 250x207px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 250x207px
>>17877676
fucken lold
>>
>>17868561
Has anyone been listening to 'Alice Isn't Dead'? It gets pretty spoopy, although the sjw parts are a bit heavy-handed.
>>
>>17878233
I agree with you at least, it's a good story, and then you get to THAT description and it's just euurgh, again?
>>
>>17869176
Montana bro here, where you from?
>>
>>17885186
Yeh you get proops for this, not the Greg variety mind you. ;)

Been ages since I saw a new good scary video
>>
>>17877676
Most underrated post on /x/
>>
>be me at 12 years old
>family is driving me to Atlanta
>yes, 'driving me', because I am actually have become a car! :((
>also there was a really pale thin guy who tried to claw us and we were all like aaargh and it was very scary
?trust me
>>
>>17893870
I didn't find it that funny
>>
>>17880521
>>17880579
My sides for recognizeing the first post
>>
>>17876674
What part of I-5? I live about a half mile from that highway and go up and down it all the time.
>>
It's actually fascinating how batshit insane the human mind can go without other human interaction, even after only a few hours. That's why driving alone for miles and miles on highways and speaking to/seeing no other humans (besides their cars) seems really frightening and people can even hallucinate shit.

Literally everything we do every waking hour involves human interaction, even posting or reading 4chan. Driving far distances in rural areas is one of the only activities in modern day humanity that doesn't involve you interacting with another person in any way
>>
>>17879423
Just the way of the road
>>
>>17893802
Yep. Can't wait for the finale.
>>
>>17879429
KEK.
Go Mariners
>>
>>17886465
a and s? me and a buddy are going to Seattle in 2 days
>>
>>17879406
bears look strange as fuck when they don't have any fur
>>
>>17889520
>Driving a manual like someone from a failed empire
How pathetic.
>>
>>17884315
lol
>>
>>17893802
>>17894121
Oh man, I had to turn on the lights during the Thistle Man assault scene.
>>
Jesus fuck, I'm getting a motorcycle next week and this thread sure is a huge confidence boost. Fuck me.
>>
File: 1.png (28KB, 990x540px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
28KB, 990x540px
>>
File: 2.png (33KB, 990x540px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
33KB, 990x540px
>>17896530
>>
File: 3.png (38KB, 990x540px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
38KB, 990x540px
>>17896535
>>
>>17878233
>>17893835
Pretentious fags
>>
>>17869176

Ever heard of punctuation?
>>
>>17876674
>>17876668

I LOVE THE SKINWALKER MEME! XD
>>
>>17889520
/O/ pls go
>>
>>17896537
Moar!
>>
Ok I got one

>be me
>driving from San Diego to Albuquerque to see some family
>it's an easy thirteen hour drive that I've made several times before
>I left kind of late in the day
>it's almost dark, just twilight
>it's at that part of twilight were there's just a little bit of glow from the sun still illuminating the sky but it's pretty much dark
>driving down the highway nothing but desert and haven't seen another car for about 30 mins
>start thinking about how desolate it is, how no life really exist in all that sand
>almost evil really,
>Start feeling a strange presence in the truck in driving
>I'm wearing a watch that has Quartz hands that have tritium on them so it glows a faint green in the dark
>feeling this strange presence I look over at my watch for some reason
>the quartz hand literally shoots out from the glass covering the face
>I freak out and swerve all over the road
>I pass a cop while doing this and he pulls me over
>just tell him there was a spider on my hand
>he lets me off easy

I've never really had any other spooky experinces except that
>>
Can someone please post the story with some guy going to meet up with some stranger and he gets in his garage, then the guy goes to block him in the driveway with two dumptrucks i think but the guy floors it in reverse and makes it just in time, ive only seem it once someone has to have it
>>
Not a trucker but I drove from Minnesota to Arizona a few years ago and stopped at a small town in Texas along the way. I woke up the next morning on maybe five hours of sleep after driving 6 am to 2 am the day before and got on the 40 heading West. Somewhere in New Mexico I started seeing a HUGE city in the distance. Enormous skyscrapers that were very vivid. I kept thinking "oh, that must be Albuquerque, no biggie" but after another twenty minutes or so hey disappeared and then I realized I was stupid because no skyscrapers are that huge and I was quite a ways from Albuquerque anyways.

I wish the story had a better finish but that's about it. I just chalk it up to be in tired as fuck and incredibly stressed but I can still picture what the skyscrapers looked like and I've NEVER had my brain play tricks on my like that, before or since.
>>
>>17891595
Is your name Jack by any chance?
>>
>>17899753
t. 12 year old
>>
>>17877676

Implying we won't do this exact shit when we finally have FTL interstellar starships.
>>
>>17901548
Maybe highway hypnosis? You didn't get much sleep and then were driving on a very boring stretch of road. You subconsciously wanted to see buildings like that because it'd mean you were getting closer to your destination.
>>
>>17901548
Maybe you saw the fucking
>>
>>17887858
Where is this from?
>>
>>17869176
I think they hit your head so hard you forgot how to type in readable English.
>>
>>17879406

> 5 ft long arm

Lost it there. Love these hilariously cliché as fuck stories
>>
>>17889436
I never noticed the masked guy at the last second
>>
>>17879420

"aah, help me, I got a splinta'!"
>>
>>17899753
Or maybe they just like reading stories that aren't like every other unbelievable fucking "special snowflake" flavor of the month skinwalker/tulpa bullshit. Maybe they come here to read of "real" paranormal instances, not just creepy stories some nerd wrote up because he has nothing better to do.
>>
>>17887800
Awesome!!
>>
>>17901822
Definitely possible. I don't think it was anything too crazy going on, I just found it really interesting, especially because even on other long drives nothing like that happened. I think >>17894091 is right, its amazing what the human mind does when tired, stressed, or isolated.
>>
Mine is kind of short. Last summer I was on a trip to a very small town with my family.

>be around 3am
>i was in back seat so i was observing the dark landscape as i heard my father and his brother talking in the front seats while driving
>suddenly i see what looked like a shirtless man with long hair carrying some sort of big ass bag in his shoulder
>i thought i imagined it because i was kinda sleepy
>hear my dad and uncle talking about that shit so i asked if they saw it too
>"yeah, what kind of stuff can a man do in the middle of the highway at 3am?"

Just so you know, the highway we were driving in is fucking long, so the previous town was like 30 min far by car, and the next town was like an hour far by car. Where was this guy going? Was he carrying a body?

Also, when we arrived to our destination we told to the rest of the family what we saw and they said that in the same highway they saw a woman on top of a rock, combing her hair, and after that they saw lights in the sky.
The highway is completely dark, no lights or whatever and there are woods in both sides of it, so I don't think there were houses near, so that was spoopy as hell.

Or maybe I'm a faggot
>>
>>17902175
absolute kek
>>
>>17868561
Happened over a decade ago, but I was driving down interstate 80 in a bad storm. I was about a mile from home when I hear this otherworldly howling fill my car, like the sound of a train's brakes squealing down a mountain. Then a flash of light just kind of enveloped the car. Pretty sure lightning hit right next to me, but god, that sound... I'm getting chills just thinking about it.
>>
>>17870324
!!!!
>>
>>17893874
Lmaoooooooo
>>
>>17882458
What are those?
>>
>>17880521
Fucking hell, that clip kills me every damn time, so funny
>>
>>17882379
That's an arby's ad, you stupid fuck
>>
>>17882379
Kek
>>
>>17896537

No reason for him to start with "Fine." That's shit writing.
>>
>>17876674
I figured you truckers kept a firearm stashed away, I would.
>>
>>17868561
Great thread, had to feature it in the /x/ recap >>17905299

>>17869176
What part of Montana? I'm north of Missoula.
>>
>>17888386
Small town ritual sacrifice
>>
>>17878233
>was hobo 2 spooky
>i just shoot him because im not retarded
almost like humans die from guns
>>
>>17889442
Link to music video?
>>
>>17895809
There's just like 2 green texts in this whole fucking thread you pussy
>>
>>17876899
This is the only legitimately frightening thing I've read so far in this thread.
>>
>>17880622

this ancient urban legend is older than the internet and has been told with countless variations.

outside of paranoid christian surburban moms trying to scare the shit out of everyone there have never been recorded "hotspots of satanic cult activity".

inb4 "this happened to my cousin once i swear, gangs do it all the time, everyone knows"
>>
>>17888373
>not moonwalking away from the danger
>>
>>17896537
Is that the end? I dont get it
>>
>>17904903
kek
>>
Not a trucker but am friends with alot and also used to work alot with truck drivers

>Be 2014, working for a lumber yard
>Monday morning hung the fuck over and helping load staircases into a box truck for delivery to another branch of the lumber yard
>Truck drivers are two guys i normally see both in their thirties, one is ex marine, both are hardcore bikers, both decent guys
>Was talking about how our weekends were, truck drivers tell me they didnt get home until after midnight the previous friday
>Naturally ask why
>Said they had a load of lumber to drop in Pawpaw WV from Ranson before they could leave, lumber needed to be dropped by saturday morning
>They had a long busy day and were held up in traffic so werent able to leave for the last drop until almost 7
>Get to Pawpaw and have to take a rough gravel road to drop point for shed being built
>Pawpaw is a pretty small town
>Truckers said EVERY house they passed, people were standing outside, just staring at the truck as it drove past
>Said it was eerie as fuck having everyone just staring at them

Cont'd
>>
>driving through highway in Central Florida with dad late at night
>headed to Cocoa beach (near Cape Canaveral)
>cruising along and hardly any cars
>talking with dad
>we catch up to another car on the road
>suddenly get bad feeling about the car
>total silence in our car for a moment
>think about getting in a crash or something
>right about to tell dad
>he asks if I got a bad feeling about the car too before I can say anything
>say yes and we slow down so the car can pull ahead away from us

Nothing ended up happening, possibly due to our actions. It was just strange that we both got the same feeling about the car at the same time.
>>
>>17911677

>Just brush it off and get to drop point and unload thier shit
>Drive back into town and stop at gas station for food
>Come out and notice a car parked beside their truck, guy inside the car was just staring at them while they walked to the truck
>before they get in, the guy gets out and walks towards them, a pint of Jim Beam in hand
>Tells them they had better not take the road they came in on, not tonight since there had been an accident and road is blocked off
>They are getting in the truck when he says theres been an awful lot of disapperances latley and to keep their doors locked
>Ask what other road he thinks they should take,already thinking hes just a drunk
>He tells them to take a backroad, drivers look it up on their GPS and see its pretty windy and unpaved
>Not to keen on it, but its the fastest way
>Leave and see the guy swigging out of his bottle
>On the gravel road driving thru the woods, already 10pm
>Pick up the pace a little when something really SLAMS into the passenger door
>WTF WAS THAT
>Stops truck thinking it was a deer
>Guy on passenger side is about to open his door to look

Cont'd
>>
>>17888373
Fuck off newfriend.
>>
>>17911715

>Again, something rams into the door, passenger backs away from door and locks it
>GO GO GO
>Driver shifts into gear and just as they are about to pull away passenger looks out and sees a hairy humanoid thing looking back at him from about 5 feet away
>Thing charges at the truck again
>Driver stomps on the gas and flies away.
>They both look in the rearview and can see some tall, dark figure standing in the road behind them watching them
>Arrive back at the lumber yard, passenger door was a HUGE dent in it and doesnt open too easily
>Noone else there, so leave the truck and go home
>Monday morning the manager asks what happened to the truck
>Both guys figure manager wont believe them so they tell him a deer ran into them friday night
>Manager believes them and says to take another truck, he'll send this one to get repaired
>They both tell me they knew what they saw and it wasn't a person, both said they refuse to ever go back to paw paw again
>They tell me to be careful if I ever have to go there to be careful, since i would occasionally run small pickup truck loads to lumber to drop sites
>They proceed to say believe it or not, but theres something out there, and its not friendly
>Two weeks go by, havent seen either trucker, ask my manager about it, he tells me they quit after refusing to do another delivery in pawpaw and were declined when they asked for another run instead
>>
>>17877676
Go back to where ever you came from.
>>
>>17901548

http://www.iflscience.com/environment/what-caused-china-s-floating-city-sky/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fata_Morgana_(mirage)
>>
>>17881804
did he get a buttery jack?
>>
>>17911747
Have you posted this before? Because I'm pretty sure I've seen this posted
>>
>>17894523
>Butthurt autotragic driver.
>>
>>17912622
It reminds me a bit of the Maine Taxi Guy's "Skinwalker Reservation" story, maybe you're thinking about that?
>>
>>17912622
Yeah i have
>>
>>17888373
Being this new
>>
>Me and two other buddies just dropped another friend of ours back at home at like 3am after a good night
>Drive back into town through the woods
>Suddenly a loud as fuck noise is to be heard right outside the car, like on the left roof side
>Almost sounded like we hit a deer but more like an explosion
>Drive another 300metres until we can stop somewhere and inspect the car
>Pitch black outside and everyone feeling bad about this
>End
>>
>>17877803
This
>>
>>17913518
Maybe a bird hit your car. Happened to me once, a big ass bird flew right into my windshield and I almost had an accident. I was lucky it didn't explode
>>
>>17888373
I know right! When you do a 360, you find yourself in the SAME POSITION as you were before, people are so fucking stupid
>>
>>17877676
lol win
>>
>>17900094
My watch also has quartz hands that glow green in the dark. An Invicta something-or-other
>>
>>17901548
there arent even skyscrapers in albuqurque
>>
>>17915042
there are some semi-tall buildings, like over 10 stories, that's very tall for New Mexico, in Santa Fe it is illegal to build over a certain height, like a few stories
>>
>>17885386
>>17885436

Make fun of rednecks and weird rural folks all you like, but if you're in some serious trouble, there's no better person to find you.
>>
Yeah, I got one. When I was 20, I had an Old Cadillac that had some work done to it, shit was fucking fast. Used to street race jap rice burners all the time, and almost always win. Anyways

>driving back home at about 4am from friend's house in fairly rural Colorado
>driving down two lane country road that more or less follows a river
>driving way faster than I should have been
>stop for red light at the part of the road where it temporarily turns into four lane road
>car pulls up next to me, red or orange '67 Mustang GT, fast back
>rev engine
>he revs his, and flashes two finger racing signal
>ohfuckyes.jpg
>going to smoke his ass till it turns back into two lane road, with me ahead obviously
>light turns green, we fucking take of
>he takes an early lead and fucking stays there
>I'm going at least 80, petal to the metal, but can't take him
>get to sharp bend in the road that runs parallel to the river, but he doesn't go with it
>straight into the fucking river
>immediately slam on my breaks, almost lose control
>get out. Even though we we're racing, I don't want this man to drown.
>I don't see his car in the river
>no tire tracks going off the road
>the fucking metal divider along side of the road is still fucking intact
>it'like he fucking vanished over that bend
>stand dumbfounded for a good minute, then nope back home, again, going way too fast

Still don't know what happened there, but either way, I won
>>
>>17891185
You were lucky to escape a demonic "angler fish" attack. Whew!
>>
>>17868561
I'm going to take the car and drive around tonight since I have nothing else to do, give me some suggestions of places to go where some spoops might be had
>>
>>17868561

I got three stories that I posted before and /x/ seemed to like it.

Story 01 - Fuck the corn and all that comes with it.

> Girlfriend is off to university.
> Every few weeks or so I get my shit, throw it on my truck and drive off to the town she is living on to see her
> Along the way I drive through some very, very, very creepy areas.
> 1) A giant ass cornfield with nothing to see on either sides of the road but corn
> 2) A giant ass swamp/marsh area with nothing but fucking dark marshes and twisted trees
> 3) The great damp area where the cornfield merges with the swamp
> For some reason there are very few rest stops or cars along the way. An old trucker I met once told me he doesn't like to drive through the area at night. For no special reason, he and a lot of people just hate that road at night.
> Stupid young me just drives through back and forth that road twice a month at night anyway.
> I got an ol '.357 my dad got me, ain't nothing scare me fool
> Anyway, I had spend the entire weekend with my girlfriend. We had just gone to the movies before I had dropped her home and started the long drive home.
> I had drank those huge ass sodas and it started building up on me bladder right as I'm driving throught the fucking cornfield part of the road.
> Not a single fucking gas station, rest stop, house, public bathroom or anything.
> Fuck it
> Part at a ditch on the road.
> Walk to the passenger's side, wip out me penis, start letting out the glorious stream of relief.
> There pissing myself, when I notice the eerie silence of the area
> A chilly wind comes up.
> The corn stalks move slightly
> Keep thinking about that movie "Children of the Corn" and "he who walks behind the rows."
> The wind dies.
> The corn stalks are still moving.
> Suddenly they begin to part violently
> "OH SHIT!"
>>
>>17916103

> Trying to high-tail it back to my truck, pants half way through my knees, dingus still hanging out and letting out piss everywhere
> I can literally hear something stomping the dirt behind me and the sound of cornstalks being pushed out the way
> Fuck it
> Jump through the half-way open window on the passenger side. Squish my dingus at the window, pants get caught on said window.
> Screaming and pissing myself trying to pull my feet through the window and turn on the keyes and looking for the gun
> Huge thud on the rear side of the truck, sounds like something big just crashed agaisnt it
> Bawling my eyes out at this point and pissing everywhere
> Turn on the ignition, pull my feet through.
> Just haul ass out of there, left foot on the pedal, right foot stuck in the drive, back to the driver's window. Tires screeching and everything
> Blazing though the road
> Still yelling my lungs out, find the gun and just randomly shoot up at the air for no reason besides panic
> Arrive at home four hours later, stinking of piss and sweat, and then drive myself to the hospital because me dingus has swollen up to african american sizes and gained a greenish purple hematoma due to squishing it hard agaisnt the car's window
> Nurse laughs her ass off at the story as she shoves a syringe filled with liquid aspirin in my bruised broken dick (turns out I broke a few blood vessels)
> "It was probably just a pig anon."
> Still, fuck the corn and all that comes with it.
>>
File: 36489375-368-k173275.jpg (36KB, 368x575px) Image search: [Google]
36489375-368-k173275.jpg
36KB, 368x575px
>>17916109

Story 02 - Fuck the rearview mirror too

> Once again driving at night
> Now just driving on some random ass road because I'm trying to get home after mudding
> Very tired, it's raining and I'm driving slowly. To keep myself awake I decide to keep looking at the rearview mirror every few moments just to break sight from the road and avoid falling asleep.
> Look at the rearview mirror
> Nothing there.
> Couple of minutes later, I do the same thing.
> Nothing there.
> Couple of minutes later, look again.
> Nobody on the road
> Repeat
> Nothing
> Repeat
> Nada
> Look once more
> There is a pale person in a white dress/night gown in the middle of the road, flaying his/her arms up, running after my truck
> Break
> Look again
> Nothing there
> I stop looking at the rearview mirror until I reach civilization, instead I just turn on my roof light and turn on the radio on the Steve Austin show.
>>
>>17916117
>Steve Austin show
stopped reading right there
>>
>>17916756
me too anon. Well, after the period.
>>
> 2014, just got my license in ausfalia
> live in the middle of no where on cattle ranch
> need to see neurologist in the closest town, easily a two-day drive
> driving 1999 holden jackaroo while wearing my akubra
> blue heeler sitting next to me
> lol at what a stereotype i am
> playing abc talk radio
> "the suspect was last seen driving a blue 1999 holden jackaroo"
> my car is blue
> they play pretty polly before i can hear the rest of the story https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxkSuBhzHqg
>>
File: 1448322474478.jpg (255KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1448322474478.jpg
255KB, 1200x900px
>>17917104
Fucking what?
>>
>>17917104
was he retarded?
>>
>>17871094
passsta
>>
>>17889458

Oh yeah!
>>
>>17871094
fucking goddamnit how did i fall for this
>>
>fugging skidwarber

t. trubrider
>>
>>17912537
IIRC, no, he didn't.
I think that was the scary part.
>>
roadbump
>>
>>17915927
country roads, roads leading to cemeteries, anywhere leading out of town and into the country.

Highways are no good, they're too well-traveled. Smaller roads and older roads hold a lot more history and aren't well travelled enough to scare off any spooks in the area. Some country roads date back to the time before cars, when farmers would drive a horse and wagon to sell their goods or buy supplies. That's the kind of history you want to drive on.
>>
>>17876668
>>17876674
for as long as i have been here, i can never take greentexts seriously
>>
Dont know if this counts but I like to take my bike out late at night (1-3am) and just cruise through the rural areas around me because in Michigan those times are perfect because the weather is usually around 60 - 70 degrees with little to no humidity. I take The same routes throughout the area and do this regularly on the weekends. In the past few months i noticed a car always waiting on the side of the road that always starts/leaves as soon as I pass it. But recently he's been following me almost my entire route every time I go out and the way I go literally leads to nowhere that most people would go. My exhaust is loud but not enough to piss off the few houses I pass so I'm not sure if this car is waiting for me or just coincidence. Thinking about just dropping the route entirely and just going through some more populated areas
>>
>>17922674
Go a different way and see if he follows you. Then call the police idiot.
>>
>>17922725

yeah this but more so just call the police before hand and have them meet you at the spot you lead him to
>>
>>17887120
>360
The ol' razzle dazzle and moonwalk away intimidation tactic, I know it well
>>
not the first time I've posted this, I make a so-cal to great lakes trip every summer for wife to visit family. we bring the dog so driving is cheaper than flying.
>be last year taking the southern route i10/i8 because we have bad luck through denver
>800 miles of desert with fuck all in between
>I've been driving for 20 hours, wife alseep net to me, nothing but the full moon for company
>my eyes are getting scratchy I keep closing them and catch myself nodding off
>haven't seen civilzation in 2 hours and start looking for a place to pull off and catch some sleep
>I start to notice something just beyond the reach of my headlights
>looks like the silhouette of a bird's tail and wings, scalled to fit 4 lanes of freeway
>convince myself it is just the cone shapes of headlights playing trics on my eyes
>finaly find a place to pull off, no gas station just an offramp to the south is a clifface and access to eastbound lanes, the north just a country raod that stretches into the distnce of what passes for farmland in the american south west
>I san see a farmhouse maybe 1/2 mile from the freeway, when I get out to piss I can hear dogs barking
>I try and get comfortable in the back seat with the dog, windows rolled down for air.
>I keep glancing at the farmhouse, the only beacon of light except for the occasionasl set of headlights, dogs haven't let up
>full moon painting evrything in silver and black contract instead of the typicall sepia washout, the desert is practically glowing with it
>see a shadow bank over the house, huge silhouette of a bird passes over the house, the porch light the only area undimmed by the shadow.
>fml when the dogs stop barking
>I sit up trying to look out the back widow, find the shape in the sky, please let it be aliums because fuck the native monsters in the SW
> well fuck it I'm awake now, jump back in the driver's seat and hit the road again
>drove till sunrise being chased by a damn thunderbird.
>>
>>17923825
What's the word?
>>
File: image.png (42KB, 1235x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42KB, 1235x359px
>>
File: 1466271988562.gif (497KB, 554x709px) Image search: [Google]
1466271988562.gif
497KB, 554x709px
>>17925138
>DO YOU NEED ANY HELP SIR
>>
>>17899942
aliens stole my periods
>>
>>17925240
Better do a pregnancy check, those might not be anal probes they stuck in ya
>>
>>17877676
kekd
>>
>>17880521
Is it this?
http://pitchfork.com/news/66173-watch-radioheads-new-short-video-directed-by-richard-ayoade/
>>
My boyfriend was driving us home one night from an attraction about 3 hours away from where we lived in cny. Its about 11pm on old back roads no other traffic on the road, havent seen a house in a few miles. Only thing we've seen for miles is cornfield's. While driving on this road look off to the right and see a woman in a white dress just standing on the edge of the field. We both saw her but didn't immediately say anything to each other. After we passed her we both said did you see that woman. We looked back and she was gone. There were no nearby houses so the only other rational thing is she ran into the corn. Just a creepy experience.
>>
>>17926884
Shut up whore.
>>
>>17877676
Top kek'd
>>
>>17877676
lmao
>>
>>17889436
It's probably a prank
And it's on Radiohead's instagram page
>>
>>17876674
>sunken eyes
stopped right there
kill yourself
>>
>>17877676
Hahahahaha
>>
File: loadlage.gif (2MB, 270x150px) Image search: [Google]
loadlage.gif
2MB, 270x150px
>>
>>17893331
>>17909982
Karma Police - Radiohead
>>
>>17926908
hey summer
>>
>>17877676
Here's a (you) for you
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.