[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I suddenly felt like drawing something. My mind felt blank throughout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: Dolphiniada.png (68KB, 675x586px) Image search: [Google]
Dolphiniada.png
68KB, 675x586px
I suddenly felt like drawing something. My mind felt blank throughout the whole process. I'm not even a drawfag. Could you guys help me find out what the thing I drew is, and what could have pushed my sudden burst of creativity? I feel really unsettled looking at it.

Also, since it reminds me of a dolphin, a paranormal ocean stuff thread.
>>
>>17868430
>gets scared of his own shitty drawing

Fuck this board
>>
File: whacka whackooo.png (69KB, 1024x658px) Image search: [Google]
whacka whackooo.png
69KB, 1024x658px
>>17868430
looks like a whacka gone bad
>>
File: 918441_017.jpg (42KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
918441_017.jpg
42KB, 320x240px
>>17868436
>>
>>17868430
>ITS LIKE A MONSTER
>LOOK IT IS LIKE A ZOMBIE
>LOOK AT THE ROTTING
>DAD LOOK A MADE A BRAINS COME OUT
I have had this same conversation with my 7 year old. Are you a 7 year old?
>>
>>17868462
I very much could be.
>>
>>17868436
if /x/ ever had anything paranormal, you would most likely blankly overlook it.

why are you on /x/ ?
>>
>>17868430

i think like with dreams and nightmares, how your brain shows you things, and you have no control over what your brain is brewing up for you.

maybe its something like that.
>>
>>17868496
Samefagging a ragequit in every threat will surely get him his way in life.
>>
File: Stoner.png (29KB, 925x586px) Image search: [Google]
Stoner.png
29KB, 925x586px
Fuck it
>>
>>17868430
> Sudden burst of creativity
kek
>>
File: not op.png (63KB, 947x595px) Image search: [Google]
not op.png
63KB, 947x595px
>>17868549
but im not op, so just reply with a proper argument instead.

have been spamming these threads?
>>
>>17868696
what i meant to write was, have "op" been spamming "with" these threads?
>>
>>17868696
This post: >>17868549 was my only post ITT. Learn to read away from identity.
>>
>>17868430
You have drawn negaverse Barney.
It's a sure sign that nobody loves you.
>>
File: blankspace.jpg (82KB, 619x412px) Image search: [Google]
blankspace.jpg
82KB, 619x412px
I had this weird dream where I met deadmau5.

I woke up in some rich ass home not knowing who's it was and no one was around so I walked to the front door and saw some people hanging out. I was standing there and a tour bus pulled up and deadmau5 steps of and walks up to the front door and stands in front of me like "you can't possibly not know who i am." rolling the eyes and shit waiting for something.

He gets all disappointed and walks away with his head slumped to get onto his tour bus. As he gets on the bus I yell my soundcloud address to him and he looks at me like, "psh like I'm gonna remember that."

After waking up and thinking about it for a second it was his house he was at and he was disappointed I didn't invite him into his own home and apparently hates touring or something.

What could be paranormal about this is what if he had the same dream where someone who he doesn't even know doesn't invites him into his own home, does hate touring and obviously can't remember shit because the internet.

idk, my dreams are empty and meaningless, and sometimes... I like that.
>>
>>17868430
>Could you guys help me find out what the thing I drew is,
Looks clearly like a knockoff of the Babadook.
>>
>>17869352
Oh and I had this dream the night of the orlando shooting. Like people were dying while I was having this dream.

Fuckin CRAZY!
>>
File: img2306za0.jpg (41KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
img2306za0.jpg
41KB, 500x333px
>>17868430
>tfw dreaming of Ziltoid...
>>
Man, the same thing happens to me. I have this little book with a bunch of drawings of these really tired and old looking faces with blank expressions. I dont like looking at them very long but sometimes I can't clear my head unless I draw it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.