[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /x/ My mom just got an envelope in the mail with a blank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Sup /x/
My mom just got an envelope in the mail with a blank piece of paper inside. It doesn't have a return address, and the side of the envelope looks like it's been tampered with a bit. I looked around a bit online to see if this has happened to anyone else, all I could find was this https://m.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/o38p4/received_a_blank_letter_in_the_mail_today_no/. Do any of y'all have any ideas as to what the fuck is going here?
>>
>>17867931
Invisible ink. Try ultraviolet light and lemon juice.

Source: National Treasure.
>>
File: 1465970730551.jpg (62KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1465970730551.jpg
62KB, 600x400px
>>17867931
Yea someone sent you a letter. Congratulations.
>>
>>17867945
This right here. Just bought some too.
>>
>>17867945
>>17867970
Going to get a UV light right now, I'll post again if i find anything
>>
>>17867931
Beware of biological warfare.
>>
>>17867998
If there was anthrax or something in the envelope I think I'd be dead by now
>>
>>17868011
Unless it's slow-acting or is only meant to make you sick instead of kill you.
>>
Op
Some poisons are easily dried onto paper and are then reactivated by finger moisture.
source: umberto eco and one of the medicis or borgias.
>>
So the ricin killed op?
>>
>>17868205
Concentrated nicotine can do the trick.
>>
OP here, nothing showed up under the UV light
I'm feeling pretty not dead ATM, don't think there was any poison in the paper
>>
>>17868214
Nicotine is a liquid alkaloid at normal temperatures.
One of the few alkaloids that occurs as a liquid instead of a bitter white powder.
>>
File: heh.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>17868011
if it were anthrax there would have been a powdery substance in the letter ya dingus.
>>
File: 005.gif (1MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
005.gif
1MB, 359x202px
>>17867931

>spooky note in mail spooks local fuckboi
>>
>no invisible ink
well, I'm out of ideas. maybe someone sent it to fuck with you as a prank?
>>
>>17868303
>pretty not dead
I know not this feel.
>>
>>17867931
Maybe it was just a blind guy?

Or perhaps the sender just ran out of ink.
>>
it's a threat.
she knows what she did.
>>
>>17868349
Damn straight
>>17868382
If it'd been addressed to me I'd think it was a prank, because my friends are dickheads, but I can't see why someone would want to prank my mom

I'm going to run an iron over it in a little while
>>
guys, this is the most obvious trick in the book.

OP is shit-posting.
>>
>>17868661
Yes, because clearly it's not possible to send an empty letter to someone's mom. 10/10 hoax didn't realize it wasn't physically possible for something like this to happen until you pointed it out.
>>
Some old person was going to send her something like a check, but forgot to put it in the envelope.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.