[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if you are being possessed by a ghost /x/? Whenever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: 1322962172345.jpg (22KB, 142x172px) Image search: [Google]
1322962172345.jpg
22KB, 142x172px
How do you know if you are being possessed by a ghost /x/?

Whenever I try to sleep I get this weird feeling on my back, almost as if something is on it and get a tingling sensation by the back of my neck and top of my back.
I feel scared, and I start getting dizzy/lightheaded and chills up and down my spine.
It also almost feels like I'm slightly burning up like when you get a fever.
I just feel disturbed, my hearts starts beating fast, I start thinking a bunch of shit in my head.
I feel like I'm going crazy.
I sometimes see shadows in the corner of my eyes, and my room feels colder (almost like I'm in fridge.)
It doesn't help that me and my family live in a small apartment either, because I get worried even more.

Is it panic attacks, or do I got a case to deal with?
And if I do, how can I feal with it?
Can you guys help?
>>
Also forgot to mention that I start shaking and feeling a bit jittery.

Please help, I'm really scared.
>>
Yeah you're posessed. You need to perform the cuckolding ritual
>>
>>17867017
fuck you faggot I'm not joking around
I'm scared as fuck
>>
I've had a similiar experience, believe it or not.
Check under your mattress and call an exterminator. I had literally hundreds of roaches nesting under there.
>>
>>17867031
How the fuck did that happen? You never noticed a single roach before they multiplied?
>>
>>17867031
there are no bugs here, believe me I've looked for an explanation but there is none
There's only flies and bed bugs (but we've killed most of them)

Right now my hair is standing up like when you rub a balloon against it.
I'm freaking out please help me.
>>
File: J.jpg (57KB, 410x570px) Image search: [Google]
J.jpg
57KB, 410x570px
>>17867001
Bro i have read much on the in terwebs and i know that the only way for you is to call out to Jesus Christ. This is the real deal the only truth on this world. peace
>>
btw read the Holy Bible

Psalms 91:1-16 - He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Proverbs 19:23 - The fear of the LORD [tendeth] to life: and [he that hath it] shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil.

2 Thessalonians 3:3 - But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep [you] from evil.
>>
>>17867052
How do I call out to him?
>>
>>17867062
1. You need to understand than God is REAL and He is the ONLY truth you can be sure 100% in this life.

2. BELIVE He died on the cross for our sins

3. Cry in heart to Jesus and ask for help

4. READ THE BIBLE! start from the new testament.

Bro He changed my life i am a new person now the road is long but it's worth it you can also ask a catholic priest for help.

peace.
>>
>>17867062
And to prove to You Heaven and heal are real look on youtube NDE near death experience testimonies,
>>
>>17867078
thanks man any more tips?
I feel slightly calmer right now, but still disturbed.
>>
>>17867001
>possessed by a demon
FTFY
>>
>>17867001
It could be Satan or Young Thug, the tentacle monsters,
They are going crazy right now if you haven't noticed a bunch of people acting strangely
A demon is molesting you and whispering into your ears.
You probably aren't really being possessed, just tortured or annoyed.
Prayer and meditation is what I would resort to.
Weed helps A LOT

I'm going through the same stuff right now
All of my family members are lizards though, devils in the flesh.
>>
>>17867183
I occasionally smoke weed, and I haven't done it in the last 2 weeks.

The more I think about this, the more dots connect.
>>
>>17867001
You have to help yourself.

You're not being possesed.
You're inducing sleep paralysis upon yourself when you try to sleep. All the feelings that you get are your brain checking if you're awake. You're obviously afraid that you are being possessed and thinking of that makes your heart beat faster. Your room feels colder because you're falling asleep, your body temperature drops. The shadows that you see are hallucinations caused by your brain. There are also auditory hallucinations which are much scarier.

Here's two solutions.
A. Just go to sleep, start rolling in you sleep more. Drink water before bed, etc. Induce sleep to happen fastee
B. Stay still during all that shit, keep your eyes closed, and keep your mind awake to fully induce the sleep paralysis, which allows you to lucid dream or astral project.
>>
>>17867073
you sound like one of those bible comics from a donut shop
>>
>>17867246
I feel the cold thoughout the whole day.
Awake or not, it's cold regardless.
I'm in San Francisco, and lately it's been kind of chilly, but I get the feeling it's not that.
I just have that gut feeling, believe me I've thought everything through.
For a second I thought I was schizophrenic, I though I had severe anxiety (which I probably do), etc.

This all started happening after I watched The Conjuring 2, maybe it just is my brain playing tricks on me.

I do have a history of being traumatized by the paranormal, when I was younger I felt the same way I feel now, and some Mexican shaman lady "cleansed" me and it worked.

It felt like everything lifted off my shoulders and I was back to playing with my toys.

Maybe some entity came back.
I'm getting chills just thinking about it.

I can't put my finger on it, but lately I've been feeling very depressed and anxious for no reason.
I barely talk to people and just like to keep things to myself, maybe that has affected me in a negative way.

Either way, I'm going to church later on just incase, and I'm going to talk to a shrink maybe later this week or the next.

Maybe I do have schizophrenia, or some other mental health issue.

I just feel odd, and frightened, very frightened.
My back feels numb.
>>
>>17867390
it'll go away in like a week if you keep praying
the entity might not
but you'll be protected by each trick/attack it tries to use over time till it is rendered into a joke, a petty nuisance
>>
File: maxresdefault_1.jpg (49KB, 1112x626px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault_1.jpg
49KB, 1112x626px
What's your favorite idea?
>>
>>17867246
Anyway, adding to my previous post because I forgot.

Before this feeling of dread, I used to feel like I was floating before going to sleep.
Everyday, I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep, and every damn time I felt like I was floating.
Sometimes my head vibrated, and I just jolted up because I was too afraid.

I've read about astral projection and sleep paralysis (which I've only had twice my whole life).

I don't know what's wrong with me to be completely honest with you.

I get the feeling of butterflies in my stomach and a slight burning sensation on the back of my neck at random times and it's frightening.
I also start to feel dizzy and start to feel like I want to cry.

I hope it's just all in my head
>>
>>17867406
It already is a nuisance to me, which is why I want it to go away (if it even is an entity).

I'm getting a bottle of holy water later and I'm going to start praying everyday.

Maybe this is a sign God is sending me, telling me I need to change.
>>
>>17867418
you may not know the reason desu...
just wait and be patient
I have had two entities actively stalking me personally with multiple astral bodies (puppets really) for about 7 months now.
The reason they are after me is because my "soul" aka my life is worth some $ to them.
So don't give up, and honestly, being too good can attract these entities so you may not need to change, but keep doing more good for the world.
>>
>>17867001
what kind of dream are you been having? Falling from high places? Bitten by a snake? Holding an unknown child? These dreams often signal that something supernatural is messing with you
>>
>>17867537
None of those dreams actually.

I barely even have dreams, the last dream I remember having was me almost having sex with a MILF.

I do get a falling sensation when trying to sleep and then I suddenly jolt up.
I hear that happenes to almost everybody though, so I doubt that has anything to do with my anxiety/haunting/etc.
>>
>>17867483
And what have these entities done to you?
>>
>>17867001
Sounds like a panic attack to me, they've got meds for that shit.
>>
>>17867580
I hope so.
I just have no way to tell if it's that or I'm being haunted.
>>
>>17867390
Just Astral Project to confirm if there's actually something near you.
>>
>>17867724
No.
>>
>>17867573
to date they have...
taken away almost everything I've owned
try to molest me and have sex with me in my dreams
try to kill me in my dreams (I don't die anymore)
have tried to kill me in emergency rooms twice, successfully draining my blood out in one attack on Christmas, but I came back to life
stab me, cut me, bite me, shoot me with evil energy
Use the "voice of God" program created by our govt. on me to induce schizophrenia with telepathy
Use Area 51 level technology on me to burn me with microwaves since their magic does not work on me

It's gotten to the point where God just keeps me high all day in order to deal with their bullshit

They've tried everything to get me to sell my soul, including torture

I can't imagine what their Hell is going to be like but I'm probably going to watch them burn from time to time.

The entities that attack me are Satan and Young Thug and they are both tentacle monsters who wished for immortality just so they could "escape" Hell, even though they are creating Hell on earth, which will eventually explode and burn them for eternity
>>
>>17867746
PUSSY.
>>
>>17867408
mine is being creative
>>
File: 1444960872206.png (24KB, 187x215px) Image search: [Google]
1444960872206.png
24KB, 187x215px
>>17867001
My mum had some sleep paralysis before, and this is right when she was a new convert, not exactly sure if she believed in Jesus or nah. But right when she thought about his name, the evil presence in the room went away and now she spreads god's word with full belief it's real, I'm not sure if the experience convinced her or not, but it probably played a factor. Also, many testimonies of abductees, people having night terrors, and what you're experiencing have all gone away just by knowing god is real.
Just study his word, and meditate on it, get into a tight knit group of other Christians, but make sure they're good Christians, no judgies, all love.
And lastly, don't dwell on how spooky it is, they have no power over you.
>>
I'd like to add this all started after I watched The Conjuring 2 (conviently enough), but I'm still on the edge
>>
>>17867001
go get a fucking MRI or a CT scan. you might have a tumor or something. im not joking. my brother had those same kind of sensations when he was holding off a seizure. he could like, feel them coming sometimes. but seriously nigga do yourself a favor and go get your damn brain scanned.
>>
>>17871899
are you for real?
>>
>>17871899
Shit, I think you might be right

I searched it up and every symptom of Simple Partial Seizures describes what I feel
>>
>>17867001
Yeah OP that sounds like a tumor possibly to me. Certain conditions are triggered by changing position, and it could very well be that the brain tumor is getting rubbed when you lie down on your back. Feeling tingling in your spine is suggestive of pressure being applied to your brain stem.
>>
>>17873489
Can you die off a brain tumor?
>>
>>17869315
How'd you get the idea?
>>
>>17873564
Yeah dude. You ought to go to a physician, and explain everything you told us, minus the ghost part. Or, if you don't like western medicine, then do your yogas or faith healings or whatever. It could also be many things less severe than a brain turmor, like maybe your spine is hurt somewhere, or your neck. But it definitely seems like somewhere your nervous system is fuckin' up. Yer chi is blocked, bro, not ghosts.
>>
File: 1465497280677.gif (431KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1465497280677.gif
431KB, 500x359px
>>17873466
more real than ghosts fggt
>>
OP came here, expecting to get spooped. But he left with something much scarier.
>>
>>17873652
Thing is I already went to the doctor yesterday.
They just said it was anxiety and just gave me some fucking tips that do absolutely nothing like deep breathing and imagining I'm butter.
They gave my mom who went with me some therapy pamphlets of some places I can go to.

In all honestly, I'm unsatisfied with that response.
I don't know why but I just feel she was wrong, and after you and that anon mentioned a brain tumor and seizures, I'm starting to get worried because I'm feeling most of those symptoms.
The hard part is no one believes me, I called my mom and told her and she laughed at me, same with my step dad.

I'll try going again tomorrow but they'll probably write me off as retarded like they did yesterday.

I got a therapy session on tuesday, and I'm going to tell them everything, hopefully they get a hint and tell my doctor to scan me.

I just hope it all ends well man.
>>
>>17873698
Lol.

See, I tried explaining to people like a decade ago that this is what socialized medicine looks like. I mean, yeah great. Everyone has it.

>imagining I'm butter

Woo~! Now everyone in the U.S. can afford to imagine they're butter. What an improvement.
>>
>>17873705
jeah mon
>>
File: 1453069867284.jpg (56KB, 419x444px) Image search: [Google]
1453069867284.jpg
56KB, 419x444px
>>17867001
seems like youre just some faggot with anxiety.

OR
look at your bare feet for a minute and then close your eyes.
Do you have two feet and does it feel like there are two hand touching your feet?

If yes; youre a faggot
If no; youre a dumbass

all seriousness you just have some anxiety chill out
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.