[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, since like forever I have this worst fear when it comes to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 33

File: grey alien.gif (24KB, 216x250px) Image search: [Google]
grey alien.gif
24KB, 216x250px
So, since like forever I have this worst fear when it comes to grey aliens. Even making this thread gets my skin crawling. Is anyone else like this? Is there something regarding why is this?

First time I got it dates back to that show from the 1990s. About grey aliens that abduct a women and plant a hybrid child in her. For the life of me I can't remember the name of the show
>>
File: 69d.png (936KB, 944x655px) Image search: [Google]
69d.png
936KB, 944x655px
Oh, in recent years ayyyy helped to numb the fear somewhat... so yea
>>
>>17866033
Greys freak me the fuck out, too.
>>
File: 28810.png (96KB, 432x360px) Image search: [Google]
28810.png
96KB, 432x360px
>>
So nobody in this thread would have sex with a grey female? I'm honestly not trolling, is it weird to be sexually attracted to greys? I mean I've had dreams...
>>
It's whatever.

The thing that makes Greys "creepy" is the very fact that they have no empathy for which to sense (or care) that the person feeling creeped out is feeling such. Anguish of that sort doesn't really register in their psyche. And then, for some reason, there are humans that have a fear response to any humanoid thing that doesn't return their little facial gestures and reassuring smiles. I suppose it's an uncanny valley effect.

For humans that don't have that fear response, interactions with greys (or even just the idea of) can be mutually beneficial.
>>
>>17866109

greys are sexless and probably not biological
>>
>>17866142
Well I mean how do you know that is skin and not the outside of a covering
>>
>>17866142
Sexless? I'm sorry, but I've got to disagree. If you've done even the most cursory of research into the abduction accounts by greys, you'll understand that sex is one of their primary fields of study.

Every time one of those stereotypical accounts that involve "probing" surfaces, the perpetrators are generally described as greys.

I won't necessarily disagree that they may not be biological, but if that is the case then their grey "suits" can certainly take on biological shapes and functions.
>>
>>17866033
They look so fucking retarded to me.
Not scary at all.
>>
What about the theory that they are humans from the future? You know, big heads, small bodies... Evolution and stuff..
>>
>>17866033

You should try and stare at the cover to the book "Communion" OP.

does it genuinely terrify you to look at a grey alien in the eyes, even in picture form?

Being afraid of even looking at them in picture form is a common symptom of abduction trauma.
>>
>>17866033
I feel you, OP. I get the same reaction every time I see it. Even in broad daylight, seeing your image gave me a spook. I think it might have something to do with this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley

Other than that, it must just be enculturated from all the /x/-tier shows/etc. that we've seen since childhood.
>>
File: SPcarlsfault.jpg (10KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
SPcarlsfault.jpg
10KB, 300x222px
>>17866033
My sister is absolutely terrified of them.

I mean, of anything even looking vaguely like them. Stickers, sideways 8's, what have you.

When she was 33, and she shrieked and ran to the other room when she she saw pic related episode of South Park, then cried for an hour.

Personally, I find them sexy - probably due to dating too many pale azns when I was young. Or maybe I have fond subconscious memories of being violated... (I'm going to go with the first one, though after watching "Mysterious Skin", gah.)
>>
File: Alien.jpg (49KB, 664x960px) Image search: [Google]
Alien.jpg
49KB, 664x960px
>>17866437
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izq5jW-JL4w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq6gjhss4C8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWqI0U3pBdA
>>
>>17866033
I think because they look like apex predators:
> Big eyes to see better
> Eyes that always same to be looking at your eyes, because you can't locate where is it looking at
> Smile
> High inteligence
> They are thin so it can't reach you even if you hide in narrow places

And the list go on...
> Better technology
>>
>>17866704
Eyes that always seems`*
>>
>>17866109
>not jacking off to the thought of a virile ayy lmao pumping a baby in your tight boi pucci

It's like you never even played the sims
>>
>>17866704
They look like they'd get rolled by a 9 year old m8
>>
File: squish.jpg (680KB, 3734x2491px) Image search: [Google]
squish.jpg
680KB, 3734x2491px
>>17866033
I like my ex's theory:

The reason modern gray aliens are so terrifying to some, are the insect like eyes. For nearly all of us, our first traumatic experience with explicit gore involves a soulless insect being splattered across a floor or wall or window, and the mere idea of a human being with insect like eyes thus instills terror, as a matter of precedent: that we each could so easily and devastatingly experience death.
>>
File: sho_shexy.jpg (42KB, 500x375px)
sho_shexy.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
>>17866109
>>
If i were to see a grey, i'll probably be spooked for the first minute, but if they are pacifist, i have the feeling that i'll calm down and try to communicate. Maybe i'd be anxious, but i'm sure they would get over it as they are surely smarter than me.

I don't know for any of you, but in my opinion, communicating with greys would be an awesome experience, very valuable. I'd like to discuss with 'em, at least once in my life.
>>
>>17866723
that actually looks kinda cute desu senpai
>>
>>17866808
Spotted the leftist
>>
>>17866033
It's the rationale that these super beings, with mysterious intent and ways, can exist and do whatever the fuck they want to us.

They seem soulless with large black eyes, evoking a dead-but-living feel. Their customs and intentions are totally alien. Their behavior is scary; abducting people and skulking around in the night.

They are grey, again invoking imagery of dead or decaying beings.

They're bipedal and large brained, so they seem intelligent and willfully cold.

Also, homosapiens and neanderthals weren't the only bipedal apes back in the early hominid stages, they were just the final two to survive. There were dozens of proto-human in existence at the same time; all differing sizes and shapes but retaining the primal humanoid form. It could be that 'monsters' and 'aliens' from imagination, were in fact rival humanoid species from millenia ago, burned into our psyche. To fear weird humanoids was to survive.

And that's just based on the logical.

When you consider the illogical; that they may be watching you, visiting you, they may have abducted you before, could abduct you whenever, could have messed with your ancestors... yeah. They're undoubtedly scary.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (3KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
3KB, 480x360px
>>17866109
No one has ever seen a female grey.
Doubt such a thing even exists.
Abduction scenarios are foggy and devoid of sense. White light, shadows, faces with large black as coal eyes. medical instruments, the sound of sawing blades, The feeling of puncture, of blood. The list goes on.

I've been tracking them for three years now. Not because anything happened to me though, just an absession.

So far, my study anre research concluded that 90% is bullshit and 10% well, i can't explain.
>>
>>17866503
you are a terrorist in here
>>
>>17866949
Could you share in an other thread ? That sounds interresting.
>>
>>17866963
My research was based on a simple albeit questionable doubt. Were aliens, their form as greys a product of media, such as films and other products or was it the form of the "greys" that influence cinema and media?
The outcome led me further down the rabbit hole, in ways i did not expect, nor wished to revisit.
>>
>>17866970
>The outcome led me further down the rabbit hole, in ways i did not expect, nor wished to revisit.

Too bad, but at least I know you came to something. Thanks, anon ! I'm going to make my own research, you just made me more interrested.
>>
>>17866982
>>17866970
>>17866963
>>17866949
> search for alien origins
> most is BS, some can't be explained
> that's literally it, that's as far as the rabbit hole goes
>"b-but it lead me to things I can't share"
>"neat! I'll waste my time too!"

Protip: he won't share because it's fucking nothing. Some things have no explaination, and that's it.

Greys are definitely media influenced. You want to take into consideration what the non-grey alien accounts have in common if you want an actual lead...
>>
>>17866982
I would not call it research. But I came to a conclusion. If they are indeed aliens, then why do they come to earth devoid of protection? The answer, however improbable it may be, is the fact. They aren't aliens. They are "something" else. They are short in stature, genderless and are not the same beings that people relate during their abductions.
Most abductions involve violent sexual assaults, at least the most unexplained cases.
There is a "taller" humanoid, a leader so to speak that controls these grey puppets. Something that does not leave the ship.

We have to conclude that, the small greys may be very well, artificial creations by a higher alien form. That form, I do not know.
>>
>>17866995
I came to this conclusion after researching Santilli's footage and film, aired in 1995, which has a very dubious source. However so did area 51 and now we know it exists. Either the corpse is of something being studied, but it is not an alien.
>>
>>17866033
I think it's the lack of emotion on their faces. I get the same way looking at insects
>>
>>17866033

You're afraid of them because the more you look at them, the higher the chances of them raping you.

Do you really wanna be alone with one knowing they are literal rape machines?
>>
The show you're referring to is The X-Files. It's one of my favorite shows of all time
>>
>>17866033
I used to be terrified of greys too, but then I finally dealt with my years of childhood sexual abuse and they stopped being scary.

I'm sorry it happened to you OP, you didn't deserve to be hurt like that. I hope you find the comfort you deserve.
>>
File: etyh8u6756ftvg.jpg (20KB, 426x304px) Image search: [Google]
etyh8u6756ftvg.jpg
20KB, 426x304px
>>17866033
yeah its called
>fearing the unknown
which is a completely normal and natural reaction in such cases

seen here:
>>17866038
/thread
>start associating ayyy lmaos as a synonym
>pretty soon it will naturally substitute itself
no seriously, not even kidding
>>
>>17867125
>then I finally dealt with my years of childhood sexual abuse and they stopped being scary.

What you did? Start asking payment for services rendered? Not joking, just curious in knowing how to say no to alien rape.
>>
>>17866152

They extract eggs from women and seminal fluids from men.

Sometimes, they will bring in a human hybrid and force a sexual liason with the abductee.

But the greys themselves are more like cybernetic organisms. Basically robots.
>>
File: Alien Hybrid.jpg (113KB, 1000x573px)
Alien Hybrid.jpg
113KB, 1000x573px
>>17867196
The real "Grey" may be something bigger than the tiny ones.
>>
File: 1449006436539.jpg (147KB, 1713x667px) Image search: [Google]
1449006436539.jpg
147KB, 1713x667px
>>17866033
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac0bkoKAR-s
>>
>>17867190
You really can't be this stupid.
>>
>>17866033
What if greys are really not aliens, but are advanced beings that are still native to the planet somehow? Like Bigfoot or chupacabra or something?
>>
>>17867262
You mean Demons?
>>
>>17867339
Something like that I guess.
>>
>>17866033
There's nothing to be afraid of OP
http://www.alienvideo.net/0805/alien-abduction-mutilation.php
They just want to be your friend and show you a good time.
>>
>>17866808
I'm sure the novelty of communicating with humans has long worn off for them.

>w-what's the meaning of life, ayy?
>shut the fuck up and assume the position or i'll go in dry
>>
It's because they all look the same, like they come from a hive. When you look at them, you wonder what it must be like to be so diametrically opposite to us in nature, who are relatively diverse of nature and physiognomy, and for a moment we can imagine what it must be like to be a part of an insect-like social organization like that, and it's anathema.

It's like when you see a black widow in its web. It's not the actual black widow that you fear; it's that for a moment you imagine what it must be like to be her in that sticky, dark midden of insect corpses.
>>
>>17866704
They look fucking fragile and useless, yet you can't do a single thing to stop them. It probably scares people because of how unnatural this is.
>>
>>17866503
>>17866956
ayysis pls go
>>
>>17867490
When you master the law of seven it doesn't seem like your physical stature would matter at all.
>>
>>17866033
Look up thhe show paranormal witness. They have a episode that interviews one of the most evidence backed alien abductions. A man was abducted and the police assumed his friends killed him or he was hiding in the woods for the scam. The police combed miles and miles of woods looking for him. The head detectived got pissed they couldn't find him.

The show has a lot (not every story) of pretty credible paranormal stories actually that have a lot of seperate witnesses that support the story. Even in some cases police.

Anyway, in this one episode a man was in the woods and saw a saucer come down and hover above the ground. He was aw struck and aproached it rigt when it was taking off. Being powered by incomprehensible technology, it built up a electric charge and zapped the crap out of him. The sucer flew off, but then turned around and picked his body up.

He woke up completely healed inside the ship on a medical tabld and saw short lizard humanoids.

So, they hit a human with their space vehicle and fixed them up before releasing them back into their native enviroment. Kind of reminded me of when people hit a deer with their car and get it healed at a vet and release it back into the wild.

I've heard the grays are assholes and do a lot of things that seem evil. But those lizard aliens he encountered didn't sound evil.
>>
File: nazi ss.jpg (3MB, 1928x6832px) Image search: [Google]
nazi ss.jpg
3MB, 1928x6832px
Since the Greys have no empathy it explains their interest in the nazi's so much
>>
File: grey.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
grey.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
This scared me so much as a kid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdWrvhF1HvA
>>
File: IMG-20160630-WA0019.jpg (27KB, 583x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160630-WA0019.jpg
27KB, 583x403px
>>17866033

Ay lmao
>>
Why do Greys prefer to abduct caucasians?
>>
>>17867830
Because they are very interested in investigate humans.
>>
If u like Greys then u must like this stuff, first try to get the link.

S....://.........OT.N../.D.NS?.=...47MRTN.4

see with your own eyes and DONT TRUST ME
>>
File: ripandtear.jpg (51KB, 600x533px) Image search: [Google]
ripandtear.jpg
51KB, 600x533px
>>17867339
>>17867262
Then you know what time it is...
>>
That picture op posted still kinda gives me the chills sometimes. However memes have cured me.
>ayy lmao
>>
File: jokers_guy.jpg (18KB, 431x206px)
jokers_guy.jpg
18KB, 431x206px
>>17866125
when i was 7 a blue shining alien came to my room, i tried waking up my bro but nothing would wake him up, I looked at the blue guy as i tried waking up my bro and he was smiling because he thought it was funny. i hid in my covers, then lost conscious, i woke up in my covers after, sweating. His smile was pic related.
>>
>>17866808
Faggot
>>
You know the black is basically contact lenses and this is what their eyes actually look like?

They're demons btw. Repent and do The Lord's Will. Follow Jesus.
>>
The good ones are really good, and the bad ones are really bad.
They don't emote because they don't communicate that way.
>>
>>17868471
!!!! when I was 11 I woke up in the middle of the night to two blue shining (luminescent?) aliens by my bed, I woke up because one was touching my hand, I pulled my hand and head under the covers and lay still all night
and no, not sleep paralysis, I've had that hundreds of times so I know the difference
>>
>>17866033
is this the show ?
this show scared the shit out of me what i was a kid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPH2xBj3WI4
>>
I've been pretty creeped out by them myself, but only because of seeing one once.

>be 13
>feeling down (can't remember why)
>thunder storming outside
>decide to sit on porch
>sit on porch, thinking about life
>thunder strikes, I see something in the light of the flash
>tall figure standing in tree line
>stare at it for .5 seconds
>mofo backs away into the darkness
>couldn't see its face
>too tall and skinny to be human
>no clothing either
>still scared to go in that area to this day
>>
The earliest nightmare I can remember is of those little gray basterds. I was under five when I had a dream of being chased around the house by them. In the dream it was night, they started outside my rooms window. I ran into my dining room, trying to sneak past windows. The dining room had a great big window onto our deck. I was hiding under the big table and these things just go through a large window that didn't have the ability to open. It was a bay type window. The aliens just phased through the wall. I took off and hid in my parents room behind the door against the wall. The grey pulls away the door, grabs me and I wake up. Later on when I saw a picture of them, I was surprised my nightmare was based on real images. I don't remember seeing images of them before the dream, I must have though.
>>
I believe in them one night back In 2012 I was driving home from work about 1 am on a very quiet country road I look behind me in my car window see lights behind me figure hey its just another car keep driving 2 mins later look behind me again car lights are flashing behind me I think something is wrong I pull the car over on a road and get out I can't account for the next 30 mins next thing I know I am sitting back in my car I have no fucking idea what happened in those 30 mins and I don't want to know
>>
>>17867777
check'em
>>
Usually when pursuing greys, you take out anyone that had dreams, hallucinations and/or prior mental problems. You search viable witnesses, military, medics, police officers. Then recorded proof, such as cameras, photos, pieces left from the scenario.
You try to get them as fast as you can from the incident, usually because the mind tends to further enhance such strangeness.
Example.
I met something in the woods, i took a photo of it and it looked like a corpse.

Month later
I gladiated the very hades of hell with my fierce strenght of god son. And striked its wicked jaw with my mighty obama hammer.

People tend to exagerate.
>>
They strike fear in hearts through their negative mind control and negative programming. They are allies with the Reptilians, and we know all about their dark past and brutality, but I feel that even they, too, are converting to the light.
I once mentally requested to be directly mind controlled by the Greys and Draconians and they gave me a run for my money. I still feel that one of their negative entities are still trying to attach to me and drain me of my energy and make me obsessively and fearsomely entertain extremely gruesome and violent thoughts, but we can beat their evilness simply by ascending higher and higher where they can no longer touch us, even by thought.
If the majority of this planet were high and laughing everyday, all the dark, evil ones would die off in a day and the 'war' would be over.
>>
>>17870192
Nah, you just sound like a psycho.
>>
>>17870301
well, idk, maybe I am a bit, but I do communicate with the blue boys every now and then
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>17866033
I'm not scared of anything. If I met anything paranormal or surreal, like an alien or a ghost or something or other, I would fight it if it tried to attack me.
>>
File: afraid_are_you_not.jpg (32KB, 396x336px) Image search: [Google]
afraid_are_you_not.jpg
32KB, 396x336px
>>17870407
Fighting incorporeal creatures with powers and/or technology beyond your imagination. Good luck with that.
>>
How do I contact the greys?
>>
>>17867196
>cybernetic organisms
Fucking alien terminators
>>
>>17868699
[Citation needed]
>>
File: imageforums.png (274KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
imageforums.png
274KB, 480x368px
>>17866033
OP, youre like a brotger from another mother.When I was 10, I nearly went insane because I thought I was gonna be abducted and killed in grey experiments. I also thought they wanted to impregnate our women. However, I got over it when I saw cloverfield that same year(I live in ny, so it spooked me)
> I'm 18 btw
For entertainment value, I follow grey and reptilian conspiracies
>>
>>17866033
Same here OP. I remember that woman you are talking about but not the name of the show. Always been afraid since. I remember in that show she had her baby taken away by the aliens.

Insomnia since I was 7 watching this these programs. I would rather fight a xenomorph than a grey.
>>
kinda out of the blue, but does anyone know what happened to that thread about the police officer who kept seeing ayy lmao's. he was looking for pictures that he took and I never saw what happened to it. Anyone have the photos?
>>
>>17871644
check the archives
>>
>>17871584
Yeah, I remember that.
I also recall an italian woman that had an abortion and the fetus was not good, it even went for clinical study because of it's strange DNA. Not even joking mate. Perhaps one of the few wtf scenarios. That and that Blood Rain in India a couple years back
>>
File: Alien Hijack.jpg (135KB, 665x285px) Image search: [Google]
Alien Hijack.jpg
135KB, 665x285px
Personally. I don't think they are doing nothing wrong. I think of it as BBC or National Geographic. They are recording and capturing wild humans to tag and release. Maybe some of them get frisky for media sensation. "Let me wrestle this human female to submission" Sort of deal.
>>
>>17871683
I believe I saw the tv program in 1992 or 1993. I know it was like a documentary program about her and other people. It wasn't unsolved mysteries but a show kinda like it. Defo not xfiles.
>>
>>17871668
Do i really need to look through pages of stuff? I just want to know if he ever posted pictures, I took a break from X and never saw them
>>
>>17871731
when was this?
>>
>>17871780
cant be more than a week or 2 weeks ago, It was multiple threads, he had a lot of stories of his encounters, I forget what state, maybe Oklahoma, one of the ones in the middle of nowhere. He was a cop, the last thread I saw, he said he was looking for photos at his dad's house
>>
File: 1456590491403.gif (3MB, 800x708px) Image search: [Google]
1456590491403.gif
3MB, 800x708px
>>17866808
Purge the xeno, you fucking traitor
>>
File: 1464863314499.jpg (39KB, 433x543px) Image search: [Google]
1464863314499.jpg
39KB, 433x543px
>>17867777
The Greys were fascinated with the 3rd Reich, because it showed a species fighting organized against a threat that should have consumed them.
>>
>>17869033
aren't greys supposed to be midgets?
>>
I've listened to about a 1000 abduction experiences. 80% are not positive and leave huge trauma's on the people their whole life.

Virtually all are being experimented on. Paralyzed on a table while they do stuff on your body. Thin needles going up your nose, semen samples taken, things pushed up your but (for real.) thin needle going through belliebuttons of women, cutting open of stomach and observing the organs. However, they are very fine with healing and they always heal you up nicely afterwards, but they are not to keen on painstillers, only when they cut.
>>
>>17866735
This episode freaked me out a little bit.
>>
>>17868519
t. 4chan
>>
>>17867777
I like how this image is just a bunch of shit pieced together without even hinting at a point.
>>
>>17870348
wassup with the blue boys? i said earlier he came to my room, laughed at me because i was scared, then he knocked me out somehow when i was underneath my covers. I dont think he kidnapped me or took me somewhere, although i believe he had those plans before he started smiling at me. The blue guys seem to have emotions unlike the greys.
>>
Don't watch the movie, "Fire in the Sky", it will scare the fuck out of you.

I had a dream when I was little, maybe 10. I was laying on a table, bright lights above me, and 2-4 aliens standing around me. It's been like 20yrs so I forget some things. They were kinda like greys but pinkish-red. Last thing I remember is them screaming this god-awful screech, flaring their toothless gums. Then I woke up to my cunt sister bitching about not getting Taco Bell.

No, I don't believe I was abducted.
>>
>>17867586
>LIDF detected
>>
>>17867777
nice, but how to meet ayylmaos?
>>
>>17866033
I have the same fear of them.

It's the eyes. If they had at least normal eyes then ok whatever
>>
>>17871874
>ppl actually believe this
>>
god i wanna fuck an alien
>>
>>17866426
Well. Hold on there Tex. "The future?"

There are many futures. Greys are the humans from the future where they went nutso with technology. Pooping was gross, so they bioengineered themselves to remove their digestive tracts. Sex was a hastle, so they developed an artificial means of reproduction, or maybe just became immortal and quit replacing members of their species at all. By all accounts, their genitals at this point are either vestigial or non-existent, much like the legs of cetaceans. And then, having removed themselves so far from the natural processes of evolution, realized they were going extinct anyways with no way to supplement their species. So, they did what we might have to do in 20 years time if we ever want to not have terrible, GMO modified corn--they went back in time, or at least to a parallel timeline with humans that resembled their past closely enough to try and reintroduce the original DNA strain back into their systems. It's impossible of course, but they've sort of artificially introduced changes into the human genome instead so that something of their species exists in a hybrid species. Really more of a chimera species than a hybrid. Anyways, it's over. The breeding project was completed, and we might get to hang out with our time travel cousins at some point.

Let this also be a healthy reminder of what happens to those who sacrifice their humanity in the pursuit of "perfection." And that their future doesn't necessarily have to be ours.
>>
>>17873112
Those aren't their eyes, they're shades. The sun down here is waaaay to bright for what they're used to it. I think their star is based in Orion's belt, and is a colder, red / orange star compared to our hotter yellow / green one, but not entirely sure. It's also in a different time frame, so ya' can't exactly just poke a telescope up there and see. But yes, Greys wore sunglasses at night before it was cool. Real hip shades too, fit right in the eye socket.
>>
>>17871718
Something like this. Except, they're aware of the concept of a soul, which some humans are not. So, the difference here is, people who are aware that souls exist understand that any given life form can have any level of intelligence. A little spider in your room might not have a large body, or a brain the size of yours, but it might house a very old soul, with a lot of wisdom. It's the equivalent of having tremendously efficient software, but maybe not so much hardware to run it with. Regardless, they see some humans as wild animals, some as sentient beings. The scale is quite broad on Earth. The first metric that Greys use to measure intelligence is largely based on how calm a person can remain in their presence.
>>
>>17873212
Where did you hear this from?
>>
You bastards got psy-op'd.
>>
>>17873240
That is a ridiculous way to measure intelligence. Waking up with other worldy beings surrounding you would make any human scared. Regardless of intelligence.
>>
>>17873262
Well. Yes. That's been a large part of the miscommunication between our species over the last 70 years. It took a human waking up to Greys and not flipping out to even explain that point in the first place. Do you see why contact doesn't just happen on the White House lawn, in front of everyone? We don't know what things we need to know about each other first in order to not induce panic in people. We don't even know if it's a good idea at all, and it's not exactly something that can be undone with a simple flick of a switch.

Unlike a human's memories of a single contact event. ... :/
>>
>>17873248
Quetzalcoatl
>>
>>17873307
Once we get really smart AI the aliens will probably come for us just before that happens.
>>
So is there a way to contact grey aliens?
>>
>>17873199
>>17873212
>>17873240

This guy rite here is y /x/ is still alive
>>
>>17873199
I wouldn't mind evolving into a grey.
>>
>>17866033
I have the same shit, after tons of talks with the psychologist and even resolving to a hypnosis therapy, apparently it comes down to the fact that I was molested as a toddler by my grandfather.

So, maybe do a check on your relatives.
>>
>>17866033
Same, OP. They fascinate me but they also scare me shitless. When I was younger I could not watch Independence Day because of the ayy lmaos.

My biggest fear is of them glancing into my window and just staring at me. Their faces..:
>>
>>17866475
She probably got probed anon.
>>
anyone have more information on the greys?
>>
>>17871866
this, this, this, this, and more this
>>
>>17866033

Yes. The cover of the book Communion freaks me out
>>
>>17866941

What if one of those "protohuman" species achieved technology long before we did?

What if they descovered space travel and genetic engineering tens of thousands of years ago?

What if they never left or went extinct?

If wild chimpanzees have any conception of what people are they may think of them as the tall apes with loud-death who skulk at the edge of the shrinking jungle. The couldn't even comprehend the idea that tall apes with loud-death exist in submarines and space stations.

What those more advanced "protohumans" view us the same way we view chimps?
>>
>>17866995

From my experience the taller "leaders" do leave the ships.

And they are pure, elemental, no-other feeling like it in the world evil.
>>
>>17871584
>>17866033
Fairly certain you're referring to the x-files it's on netflix
>>
>>17877270
have you been abducted?
>>
>>17877285
No. It was not X files. I have seen that episode and it wasn't it. Like I said this program was on in 1993 or 93. It was a documentary style tv show. This lady was talking from the shadows. Like when they don't want to be identified.
>>
>>17873199
If they had this kind of technology they would not need us for anything.
It would make more sense if they were just coming back to check on how these primitive humans behave.
>>
>>17873212
Makes sense, but I still prefer to think that they are underground/aquatic apes, not space aliens.
>>
>>17866808
If the accounts of contacts I read are to be trusted, these "aliens" are not to worth of any attempt at communication, with their soft voices and high intelect which is only matched by their cunningness and cruelty. They manipulate and lie at an rate that is pathological in human standards.
>>
>>17866109
not a dream...
>>
File: 5eytdhgf5rtfrtrtfhg.jpg (42KB, 157x190px) Image search: [Google]
5eytdhgf5rtfrtrtfhg.jpg
42KB, 157x190px
>>17866995
They could be hive aliens controlled by a queen
They could be artificial beings controlled by an unknown alien species
They could be extredimensional beings
They could be demons
They could be angels
They could be a future species that evolved from humans and travelled back in time
They could be an unknown ape species that left the earth a long time ago, or lives in caves, or lives underwater
They could be Reptites
They could be Cenobites

They could be a bit of all of this

They could even be a figure of our imagination based on our most basic fears
>>
>>17878438
Sightings was a show like that.
>>
>>17866033
I'm the same way OP
When I was little I was obsessed with them, read everything I could find about them, but a photo like yours would have scared me to the point of shaking, and not being able to sleep for the night. I have always wondered why, too.
>>
>>17877397

I don't think so. I had sleep paralysis when I was little, and one if the worst episodes I can remember was feeling three "things" in my room. I couldn't see them because the blanket was over my head and I couldn't move, but I could "feel" them. One was "large" and two were "small". They were looking for something in my room, but they never found me. The large one was the leader and it radiated this feeling of pure evil. I've never felt anything like it in my life since. They funny things about it are that the place in the room where they were standing would be right in front of the headboard where my bed is now. At the time I had a bunk bed on the other side of the room.

Also, in the "dream" I had hundreds of stuffed animals in the bed with me under the covers that I was protecting from them. That's what makes me think I wasn't abducted.
>>
>>17867217
source for the pic?
>>
>>17866033
Honestly if I were guaranteed that the ayyyys wouldn't kill me or eat me I would love to be abducted. I'd love to communicate with them and to ask them to take me with them to explore the universe. I'd be willing to never see earth again if the trade off were that I obtain the knowledge of existence that their advance civilization has retained.
>>
>>17866033

have fun sleeping
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>17878557
I was thinking that or hard copy or a current affair.
>>
File: ayyy_tactics.png (204KB, 410x431px)
ayyy_tactics.png
204KB, 410x431px
>>17866033
what would you do if someone did something like this to you OP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3hJ7y9n_EE
>>
>>17880133
Not OP but someone would get fucking stabbed
>>
>>17866033
>>17871584
https://youtu.be/8cZns38K3z8

Perhaps you're thinking of Intruders? It was a tv movie from 1992. It fucked me up bad as a kid.
>>
I am not surprised you are afraid of grey aliens. There are a number of reasons why you should, like the fact that they could easily destroy or invade us (some war of the worlds type shit).

But you got to count those fears with logical arguments such as:

The aliens wouldn't want to destroy us because we are pretty good at destroying ourselves already.

They become less scary and more mysterious when you do this.
>>
>>17867465
No, I'm pretty sure it's the black widow.
>>
>>17866949
>no one has ever seen a female grey
That just goes to show how advanced the greys are. They know to keep the wimmins in the kitchen and let the men take care of space exploration.
>>
File: 1450406584615.jpg (763KB, 1646x808px) Image search: [Google]
1450406584615.jpg
763KB, 1646x808px
>>17867242
This is without a doubt my most favorite image on the whole of the internet.
>>
Their depictions are too human for me to fear them more than I would fear humans.
>>
>>17878477
Yeah, that's what the Greys thought too. "We can just artificially make anything we want. Technology is the answer to everything. We don't anybody but ourselves."
>>
>>17881331
Thanks but no cigar.
>>
>>17881645
>holds american flag
>wielding soviet weaponry
>>
We're so accustomed to the standard human shape that things that look similar to it but are not like it makes our brains go "okay this shit is not supposed to be like this, why isn't it the way it's supposed to be, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS THING AAAAAAAH"

Basically it panics because of so much Uncanny Valley.

RE: Contact with Ayylmaos; I think a lot of people like to talk the talk that "oh, well I'd just chat them up" or "I'd punch them in the jaw", but I'm fairly certain that whatever effects they generate on their own invokes that feeling of paranoia (probably some kind of EM Field, exposure to high amounts of EMF from improperly shielded electronics here on Earth can cause people to get squirrely and start seeing and hearing things that aren't there).

I personally would want to approach it from a "You guys are an utter enigma, and even if I probably wont remember any of this, I'd like to chat and learn about your race and technology out of pure fascination and not personal gain", but such an outcome is likely to be met with the equivalent of "Lol, okay you primitive ape, just go nap nap and let us do our job, capice?"
>>
>>17866033
greys mated with humans back when they introduced us to technology and civilization. Thats how royal families came about
>>
Grey's aren't the actual aliens, you know. They're robots or puppets or costumes designed by the real alien aliens to try to interact with humans. The reason the still look weird is because they are based off of an alien's perception of us, and their senses are so different to ours that that is what they see.
>>
>>17882886
Interesting theory. May I ask where you heard this from?
>>
>>17882886
I'm sorry but that's a pretty terrible theory, unless you're saying they have shitty telescopes and humans simply look like fuzzy gray blobs to them which would explain why they're so far off.

I get what you're saying about subtle differences, but these differences are not subtle at all.
Just the eyes alone. I mean, if these grays had other details going on them maybe I could buy that they just happened to think eyes were some mundane trivial detail that we wouldn't notice.
But it just so happens that those eyes are basically the _only_ real feature on an otherwise smooth uniform looking robot or whatever. I can't believe they would get it so wrong and make this detail 10x the size it should be and solid black.

Maybe I can see how colors could be off, they might not perceive color the same way we do. So I guess that could explain the black eyes and off skin color.
But I can't imagine any reason an alien race would have such trouble with spatial/size measurements. The massive head/eyes/relatively tiny body.
>>
>>17883575
I don't think you're grasping just how diffrent diffrent kinds of sensation can be. They may not even have any light or color based senses at all. They may see us based on electromagnetic fields, or something like telepathy. But regardless of how their physical senses work I think he ment something more along the lines of that's how they in their minds percive us. Much like how we may off the cuff see two seperate dogs and say they look the same, they may see us and Grey's and think "ehh, that's about right." I actually like this idea because it puts to rest all the mental gymnastics of aliens evolving to humanoid forms.
>>
File: 1457837251719.jpg (53KB, 793x520px) Image search: [Google]
1457837251719.jpg
53KB, 793x520px
>>17866109
Been a fantasy since forever
>>
>>17866988
You're doing the same shit though. Tell us the information instead of tossing out the vaguest hints. Your hint is useless anyway because if you do toss out greys you're left with many different alien types; nordics, reptoids, mantids... The grey posters are at least giving some information. Fucking hypocrite.
>>
File: ZXNqzuh.jpg (322KB, 1241x759px)
ZXNqzuh.jpg
322KB, 1241x759px
>>
File: AlZyoo1.jpg (126KB, 640x960px)
AlZyoo1.jpg
126KB, 640x960px
>>
File: WVrV4ek.jpg (74KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
WVrV4ek.jpg
74KB, 640x960px
>>
File: J-rod's junk.jpg (44KB, 406x352px)
J-rod's junk.jpg
44KB, 406x352px
>>17866949
>No one has ever seen a female grey.
>>
File: go gray.jpg (12KB, 324x324px)
go gray.jpg
12KB, 324x324px
>>17883882
>>
>>17877252
>What if one of those "protohuman" species achieved technology long before we did?
>What if they descovered space travel and genetic engineering tens of thousands of years ago?

What if one of those proto-human species returned to the ocean (like whales) and continued evolving there?

Huge eyes because of low light deep under water. Thin, hairless bodies for aquadynamics, etc.

What if their technological evolution paralleled ours instead of being exponentially more advanced?

Sure, they might be more advanced in some areas, and could be less advanced in others given different environments.

Look at the commonalities. Just as we're developing and testing the technologies that will eventually allow us to travel into space, 'aliens' start being sited all over the place. Their ships crash at Roswell and several other places, just like a lot of our rockets and planes and satellites do while we're testing them. Their governments may be keeping us a secret from most of their population, except for the few planes and rockets we crashed into the oceans near them.

We're trying to go from the surface into space; they're trying to go from deep underwater to the surface. For the same reason humans spread everywhere--curiosity.

Maybe they even reverse engineered our tech and decided going to the moon wouldn't be that much more difficult than going to the surface.

I've always found that more likely than aliens with the tech to fly across the galaxy coming here to wreck some cows and stick things up a few redneck's assholes. Plus, if they're that advanced, why the fuck are they crashing their spaceships all the time? Drunk flying?
>>
i've scared by greys,since 7-8 years old,just see a fake pic of a grey make me feel scared and i don't know why.
about 1-2 months a guy,probably with mental disorders ALWAYS been watchin at the sky and the clouds saying to me "look at that cloud,looks as a ufo,they will come for me" and i thought that he was joking.
one day he started to cry n feel sad n scared by nothing,he leaves the room and posteriorly go to the bathroom.since that time i don't see him
he always been talking me about aliens and shit,that he was abducted,the "races".he hasn't any social account.
it was the scariest accountcement in my boring life.
(sorry for my bad english,i'm chilean)
>>
What if its a type of spacesuit they wear? I mean it kinda looks like one, but wtf is inside.

Also was terrified of being abducted as a small child. No doubt they would want my genetic material. Now the reptilians are the scary ones, even though they'll just scan you and leave, but man it felt like fire sweeping over me. I just assume it was them though as i hallucinated a real ass velociraptor shortly after. Akin to seeing owls for the greys.
>>
>>17886307
where did this happen?
>>
>>17887889
in the university
>>
>>17885772
This is very interesting, I really like the idea of their government keeping us a secret and how they could find us as spooky as we find them.
>>
>>17878536
>>17873199
>They could be a future species that evolved from humans and travelled back in time
This is the most rustling possibility to me
Reminds me of the Eloi from HG Well's The Time Machine
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.