[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the past few days I have tried to invoke stolas and orobas.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
In the past few days I have tried to invoke stolas and orobas. I don't think I was successful so I revoke (dismiss) them. But now I've been having strange accidents in the house like bulb lights shaking and a whole watermelon just exploded in my kitchen! So I need tips to make sure that they are completely revoked or dismissed

>I'm a beginner
>>
Never EVER summon what you can't banish.
>>
>>17865838
I'm not sure I even summoned,, didn't use candles or follow the ritual correctly didn't write any seal just lighted sandal wood about 15 minutes before invoking in my mind only.
>>
Ok, so if we're talking about the same thing here, the whole point of these types of constructs is for them to have a rudimentary mind of their own, and basically be a 4 year old's level "A.I".
To completely dismiss them, you have to directly order them to cease and desist.
They're not smart enough to understand your more subtle commands.
>>
>>17865833
you're house is infested, call a catholic priest.
>>
Ok I'm a be more specific. I lighted sandal wood that was the only ritual I did didn't do a circle or write anything no oil no candela or anything just sandal wood in a burner with charcoal. I didn't recite anything from a magic book although I was reading goetia recently but not while invoking him. I just called his name orobas in my mind few times and asked for signs introduced myself all that stuff. I then asked him to leave even though I didn't feel anything or heard anything, no sign at all.

Same thing with stolas I was laying on my bed and called him but didn't feel anything so I asked him to leave just in case. And I feel something is strange in house.
>>
File: 1420412797807.jpg (511KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1420412797807.jpg
511KB, 1200x1200px
If this post gets trips OP will find a horizontal sinkhole in his basement
>>
>>17865880
Strait up basic geisting.
This sort of effect is to be expected in this sort of work.
It's not so much the daemon himself shows up and does shit for you, the daemon just tells you how to make your own "serfs", in this regard.
>>
>>17865885
Please explain
>>
>>17865891
As far as I can tell, you did not fail in contacting the fellas you wanted to contact.
It's just usually WAYYYYY more subtle in effect than you'd expect.
That shit about "the demon being commanded by the wizard to do shit for him", yea, that's a metaphor that got totally fucking out of hand.
Just be nice to a mo'fucka, you'd be surprised how far that'll get ya.
There's a whole lot of 'in between' there, between no effect whatsoever, and full on physical manifestation of some gnarly shit.
>>
>>17865919
That's good but how do I control them? What should I expect or be careful of?
>>
>>17865927
No, that's what I'm saying.
You DON'T control them.
At least go to them as an equal, if not begging on your knees.
They give YOU a copy of their power, and YOU employ it.
>>
>>17865929
Hmmm what if they get out of hand how to remove them completely from my life? If that is possible
>>
>>17865931
Well, since their essence in this world could not have been spawned without you, the magician, I'd reckon it'd be up to you to 'close that gate'...
>>
>>17865931
Not even bullshitting, it is EXACTLY like this.

Walt knew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHEMkbyXFxs
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.