[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes hello, hi. It's time for your daily yoga /x/. Either

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: yoga.jpg (16KB, 766x502px) Image search: [Google]
yoga.jpg
16KB, 766x502px
Yes hello, hi. It's time for your daily yoga /x/. Either for chasing spooks or running away from them your mind and body must be prepared. So you need to exercice them.

I'll give you 10 minutes to get ready and we'll start. It will be very simple to anyway can do it.
>>
>>17865547
I thought it was time for my viewing of an Integrative Medicine lecture.

Here it is- East Meets West: Acupuncture and Beyond For All Ages - link related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2xdm6wgne8

Just in case anyone else wants to make this a thread about esoteric medicine.
>>
>>17865556
very good but you can also do yoga while you watch, it will be very simple positions

5 minutes /x/, remember confortable clothes!
>>
>>17865563
What is the specific tradition we will be learning from today, OP?
>>
File: tree.jpg (3KB, 76x254px) Image search: [Google]
tree.jpg
3KB, 76x254px
>>17865572
simple yoga

remember don't push yourself too, trick to mimick the position but always in a way you feel confortable

AND we start
wait music, calm music perhaps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkiIOFZjdsw

now FIRST POSITION, the tree position

First the leg, most important, just stand, then raise one leg up, the raised leg bends and touches the other leg. the more the knee in perpendicular to the leg the better.

Now raise both hands, the hands touch above, fingers intertwine, with the pointing fingers touching and pointing UP, to the sky.

Hold it for as long as you feel confortable, Now leg comes down, hands come down.

Now repeat but do the other leg.

very good
>>
File: moon.jpg (37KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
37KB, 600x338px
now the moon, very simple

stand, hands go up like in the tree, now bend your body to the left, don't push too hard but don't be too lenient, bend with your back straight. very simple
try to relax your left side and extend your right side while in the position

Now repeat for the right side. very good

now bend back, the moon
>>
File: CatinOut.jpg (16KB, 532x188px) Image search: [Google]
CatinOut.jpg
16KB, 532x188px
>>17865606
uff that one always makes me feel nice

Now let's get down on the ground, on all fours, hands down, knees down, this is the cat

now we are going to do the cat strecht

first send the air Out, then as you breathe in your back arches, your head goes up and your butt goes up aswell, and you breathe ALL the way in

Now as breathe Out your back arches the other way, head comes down, butt goes in, send all the air out, feel your belly pushing it out

wow much better back on the cat now
>>
>>17865588
>>17865606

very good.

Is that the end?
>>
File: snek.jpg (112KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
112KB, 600x416px
Now the serpent
very very simple

lay down on the ground, now your hands push up, and your upper body comes up, legs stay on the ground, very easy, now look up, try get your back completly streched, hold it a while
>>
File: position.jpg (49KB, 507x337px) Image search: [Google]
position.jpg
49KB, 507x337px
Now a harder one, for the brave ones.

lay on your back on the ground, the legs come up, both at the same time, as they raise you raise your back, now your hands hold your back, like in the picture, and your legs go all the way up

now you stay a while

Now to come down, very important, first your hands come down from your back to the ground, hold the ground, now your legs SLOWLY come down, very slow so you dont hurt your back, now rest, palms face up, breathe.
>>
>>17865644
Very good if you did this one congratulations! If not remember even the master have room to improve.

there is a complementary position you should do to this one, lay down on your back arch your head and place the top of your head on the ground, your back will be also arched, remain the same amount of time you did this one >>17865644
now rest

If you didn't do it just lay down on the ground and breathe for some time and relax

you've done well, apreciate yourself and your body, be prepared, there's a big world out there waiting for you, goodbye
>>
thank you anon, i hope you have a really lovely day <3
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.