[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is the entrance to the "inner spoon" of the earth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (24KB, 218x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 218x230px
Where is the entrance to the "inner spoon" of the earth? Also is the hollow earth real?

P.s.

Why is everyone inside the earth aryan as fwark?
>>
File: paralleuniverses.jpg (80KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
paralleuniverses.jpg
80KB, 640x426px
You can access at either pole, but you need to phase space. You can technically enter anywhere with phasing, but it's easiest at the poles. The idea is, you go in a place, and when you come out of it, you're still on Earth. But everyone speaks a different language. The flora and fauna are different. So are the stars. If you spend enough time with maps, you can eventually find a place many lightyears away that resembles Earth, as it would have been 4.5 billion years ago. Or maybe it's what Earth would look like in 61 billion years, it's hard to say exactly. The rotation of the galaxy is cyclical, so anything that's sufficient far ahead in time looks very similar to that which was long ago.
>>
Supposedly the entrances are the north and south poles. Do some research on it (there may be others) There's a strange cover-up about it by claiming the north/south poles "are not a location" and therefore "cannot be found" pilots know about them and claim their equipment starts to go berserk so they fly around the holes. Hopefully this helps I don't have much of an opinion on this subject anyway.
>>
>>17864263
You gave us a lot of information to unpack, and none of it warrents a response.
>>
File: REALEST NIGGA YOU.gif (150KB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
REALEST NIGGA YOU.gif
150KB, 245x320px
>>17864315
Not OP btw
How do I phase?
>>
>>17864263
>Why is everyone inside the earth aryan as fwark?

They're not though, they're deros.
>>
>>17864325
>responds anyway

Sorry, but whatever faction you come from warrants being treated like a faggot if you do post here. It's a cultural thing.
>>
>>17864263
I don't know why but reading about this theory always makes me feel incredibly uneasy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vadj0Nkby58&feature=player_embedded I know this video is bullshit but it makes me feel sick to think about.
>>
File: Moire02.gif (773KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Moire02.gif
773KB, 200x200px
>>17864342

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uENITui5_jU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMTvFay3cnE

Tibetan monks do it by learning to control their vocal chords, to hit multiple frequencies simultaneously. You're phasing right now--you've always BEEN phasing, just randomly and without intention. If you learn the cymatic patterns for the frequencies within your hearing and vocal range, you'll start to subconsciously phase space with efficacy.
>>
File: ouK9V6LMgETchkZtvghmLyUF.jpg (37KB, 580x338px) Image search: [Google]
ouK9V6LMgETchkZtvghmLyUF.jpg
37KB, 580x338px
>>17864263
>Nowhere
>Earth isn't hollow
>If you tried to get to the "spoon" you be fried
>>
>>17864407
Shill.
>>
>>17864420

I think the Nazi exploration project they did in the 40's in Antarctica actually took place and they found something of note.

If the Nazi didn't find anything, they wouldn't have need to kill everyone working on the project at the time.
>>
>>17864263
Salaam,

It is revelated by our Prophet(pbuh) that beings exist inside the Earth, that greatly outnumber us on the surface. They are called Gog and Ma-Gog. if you have any intention of researching this topic, it would be certainly interesting to see what the ancient Arab texts speak of the inner Earth. Certainly I remember that an ancient king has once risen a great barrier between us and those below, but I can`t remember the details.
>>
>>17864263
You can only get in if you cover yourself in a slab of mud with the brand Rectal carved into it, so the Earth will think you're a suppository. True story the earth has double anus because of its homeo-box genes.

To quote Trismegistus:
The Sun is its father the Moon is its mother.
>>
>>17864263
I heard that inner earth denizens have blue skin
>>
>>17864350
I thought they were ayys
>>
>>17864488
>they wouldn't have need to kill everyone working on the project at the time.

A lot of Germans got killed in the 40s and it wasn't because of some elaborate coverup.
>>
>>17864325
Sorry I don't know where to begin. Theres a lot of information.
>>17864530
He didn't raise it between us and those below. That story refers to the Djaal not the hollow earth.

>>17865017
Where do they get light.
>>
>>17864342
You need to build speed for 12 hours.
>>
>>17865446
I heard there's a tiny blue star inside
>>
File: HollowEarth.jpg (69KB, 459x501px) Image search: [Google]
HollowEarth.jpg
69KB, 459x501px
>>
google new swabia.
>>
>>17864263
Well if there's no sun then everyone being incredibly super white makes sense.
>>
>>17866580
There must be a true path inside
>>
>>17865550
Also you need multiple instances of interprotonic cryovac synthesizers. Otherwise both poles might just go ham on ya.
>>
File: the-masons-know-do-you.jpg (61KB, 665x402px) Image search: [Google]
the-masons-know-do-you.jpg
61KB, 665x402px
>>17866635
>>
You guys are more retarded than the folks that think the earth is flat.
>>
>>17866800
This
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.