[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am haunted by the spirit of a peaceful, christian (I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1018KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1018KB, 3264x2448px
I am haunted by the spirit of a peaceful, christian (I'm not) loved one. He loved me, took me in as a son, although he was not legally my dad. I know it's him, but his spirit is malevolent. I know it's him. Why would something like this happen? This is scaring me.
>>
Do you know any psychics?
>>
>>17864067

He might want you to pray for him if he's in purgatory.
>>
>>17864094
I have tried. It only ended in summoning 'him'.
It's op, forget my trip.
>>
>>17864067
God's grasp over his soul was lost the moment he died. God exists only of this world, which is why he warns us about spirits. He can't fight them, he can't stop them, and he can't suppress their nature once they become spirits.

God can only delude us about our true natures. He has no power over us other than what we believe. His beliefs died with his mortal shell, and what's left is his true nature. I'm sorry you had to see him like this, but this is the real him.
>>
>>17864109

Try a priest to bless your living space

It might not even be him
>>
>>17864067
Try to find logical explanations for what you are experiencing,
>>
>>17864171
Their is no logical way to explain a voice talking to you, referencing past events.
>>
>>17864067
This is a common trick demons (as they are unclean spirits, not fallen angels) use appearances and terminology the deceased may have used.
If you want some examples of how actual human spirits act, read about Saul and the prophet Samuel, or Joseph in the book of Jasher when he spoke (and was spomen to) by his mother at her grave.
Here's the deal, human spirits can't hurt you, but nephilim spirits can, either through normal possession or disease and deep xepression.
To get rid of it, you need faith in God (Yahweh) the Lord of all spirits, He alone has authority over all things material and immaterial. And then order it out. If your faith is true, the spirit will be bound to comply with an Order made in Yahweh's name.
Be safe.
>>
>>17864276
OP can feel that it's him. No demon can fake that. What can be faked are human personalities. What can be faked is belief. What can be faked is the kindness of an evil soul, in preparation for betrayal.
>>
>>17864311
A question I would ask is, how sure is OP that it is his step-father? It would easy for unclean spirits to mimic his step-father's looks, habits, even past knowledge. The defining fact is intent. If his step-father loved him like his own son, then no malice would be presumed.
>>
>>17864333
People can hold conflicting desires. He might still love him, but his soul's aspects are showing since God lost his grip on the man's soul.
>>
>>17864333

That and op isn't religious so he's easy pickings
>>
>>17864367
>God lost his grip on the man's soul
Which god is that? I only know Yahweh, and He is faithful beyond life and death to those who are His'.
The spirits of dead human are in stasis. They awake only at the direst of calls from a loved one. Or to be used be Yabweh to make a point. Like Samuel.
I understand you have some gudge against God, that being said, I am here to help OP. Let us agree in disagreement.
However, my words are the true account my experiences, and having dealt with unclean spirits before, I know their skills are persuasive, and they revel in fear and domination.
>>
>>17864201
>Their is no logical way to explain a voice talking to you, referencing past events.
schizophrenia or another psychological disorder that's causing you to hear voices. get checked out by a doctor. losing a loved one and other traumatic events can make people lose their grip on reality.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.