[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the day of the week you were born in define your person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: images (5).jpg (19KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
19KB, 384x384px
Does the day of the week you were born in define your personality?

http://www.dayofbirth.net

How accurate is yours?
>>
File: shits fucked.jpg (97KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
shits fucked.jpg
97KB, 550x512px
Absolutely not. Your personality depends on how you're raised, your environment, even friends, and the experiences that happen as a result of those things.

They shape you into who your are. If I grew up with a rich family, went to private school, I probably would end up going to an Ivy League and make some cash that i haven't already inherited. But with that comes being, selfish, spoiled, narcissistic, etc. However, I grew up with with an alcoholic mother, a drug addicted father (both of which families have histories of mental illness), in a poor slum-like neighborhood since we had no money. I went to a shitty high school, had several friends. I knew my place. My life experiences made me more sympathetic, understanding but also absolutely no bullshit type of person.
>>
>>17863826
Why would I give them my info?
>>
>>17863826
Absolute bullshit.
I'm an overly opinionated asshole.
>>
>>17863826
It's absolutely correct, cool site, thanks bruh
>>
>>17863949
>people can't have innate tendencies
Your argument isn't an argument.
>>
>>17864100
>innate tendencies form who you are as a person
They may be slight characteristics into your personality but I wouldn't say that that is what makes you into who you are.
>>
>>17863826
>You are very active when it comes to interacting with others and exchanging ideas.
>You are satisfied with your life most of the time and are easily contented by what you have.

HA

NO
>>
File: 1466137011543.jpg (24KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
1466137011543.jpg
24KB, 401x372px
>>17864044
>info
Just your birthday is too personal?
>>
>>17864195
Neither is your environment. Every teenager goes through a phase where they have to shed the complete bullshit that is modern society and decide who they want to become some day. It's not a pretty process and society isn't doing its job of making it any easier. We make ourselves in the end or we aren't made up at all.
>>
Day Of Birth
Your Day of Birth is Friday

You are the harbinger of peace, love, beauty and pleasure. The creative fields like music, painting, artistry and acting attract you a lot.
You are generally happy-go-lucky but sensitive when it comes to relationships. You do not take heartbreaks well and if anything or anyone makes you sad, you mourn over it for too long.
If you are a man, you are very popular among women and are munificent in nature. But your relationship with your family members is thrifty. You love travelling overseas.
You do not fall ill often, but when you do, it is either something very serious or something that will take a very long time to recover from.
You have an intrinsic intuition about things which you should follow to keep out of harm’s way.
You are spiritual by nature and have worldly wisdom which makes you wiser than people even elder to you.

Seems pretty accurate to me.
>>
>>17864231
Yes, it is. If I really wanted to know I'd double click the time and scroll back to whatever year. No need to send it across the internet when I can check it myself on my own device.
>>
>>17863949
i agree 100%

but

mine happened to be like 85% accurate, which is a cool coincidence
>>
>>17863949
>Your personality depends on how you're raised

This is only true to some extent. I used to think this but I realized how I would have turned out the exact same way no matter what. Just forgive your parents they are dumb.
>>
>>17864235
But environment does matter. If those kids who shot up Columbine had went to my high school they never would have gotten bullied and pushed off the edge that made them into the hateful raging assholes that they eventually became.
>>
File: forever-alone.jpg (27KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
forever-alone.jpg
27KB, 214x236px
>>17863826
If you are a man, you are very popular among women and are munificent in nature. But your relationship with your family members is thrifty. You love travelling overseas.

damnit.
>>
Your Day of Birth is Friday
You are the harbinger of peace, love, beauty and pleasure. The creative fields like music, painting, artistry and acting attract you a lot.
You are generally happy-go-lucky but sensitive when it comes to relationships. You do not take heartbreaks well and if anything or anyone makes you sad, you mourn over it for too long.
(never got my heart broken so IDK...mom and dad died and I will not fully get over her but I'm not crying never cried over it)

If you are a woman, you have a high emotional quotient and thus have many friends around you. You are also very possessive, quick-witted and business minded.
(I only have my husband as my friend and when I did have friends I only ever had 2-3 at a time. The rest is pretty spot on)

You do not fall ill often, but when you do, it is either something very serious or something that will take a very long time to recover from.
(I never get seriously ill and nor does it take a while to get over it...unless you count losing the cough)

You have an intrinsic intuition about things which you should follow to keep out of harm’s way.
(Yup pretty dead on)

You are spiritual by nature and have worldly wisdom which makes you wiser than people even elder to you.
(Most of the older people in my family are liberal idiots sooo...not hard thing to do.)
>>
>>17864347
>Just forgive your parents they are dumb.
this was perhaps the most life-changing piece of information i've ever gotten. my older sister said it to me some months ago, and it's still rolling around in my head. i just have a hard time aligning how i feel with what i know deep down to be true. like fuck, i still just want to impress them so badly but that's impossible. they love me and want me to be happy, they also want me to provide for myself exactly how they provided for me. but if i intentionally incur debt for a degree for a job i will probably hate and at best only temporarily use i will become UNhappy. it's like parents can't accept their kids as individuals, or the changes in the world around them that make it possible for their kids to do things differently.

but it doesn't really matter, i guess. if they were really worried i'd be living in their basement.
>>
mine was completely accurate
except that I'm not happy-go-lucky girl because I have Depression™
>>
>>17863826
>You are wise, optimistic and highly understanding; you are respected a lot and attract plenty of attention wherever you go.
>You have leadership qualities and are likely to end up in high positions wherever you work and in society as well.
>You work hard and carve your own path towards success. You like to lead an independent life.
>You are very stubborn and will have difficulty in having many true friends in life because of your inability to accept healthy criticism. Also, you are very straightforward and do not think much before speaking which may offend people.
>You are easily bored and always require something or the other to keep you occupied. >You also love to travel a lot and cannot sit at one place for long.
>You are well behaved and treat people with respect, however if someone annoys you or mistreats you, you hold grudge and also think of taking revenge.
>Though you are intelligent and conscientious, you have a somewhat unusual character and an irritable temperament that makes you difficult for others to cope with.

Some of that is bullcrap, but it's around 60% accurate in general
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 1366x768px
March 21st

>You have a positive attitude towards life and are generous in nature.
HA
>You are most likely to be an introvert and have very few friends. You are very suspicious and do not trust others much.
Spot on, unfortunately
>>
Your Day of Birth is Thursday

You are wise, optimistic and highly understanding; you are respected a lot and attract plenty of attention wherever you go.
You have leadership qualities and are likely to end up in high positions wherever you work and in society as well.
You work hard and carve your own path towards success. You like to lead an independent life.
You are very stubborn and will have difficulty in having many true friends in life because of your inability to accept healthy criticism. Also, you are very straightforward and do not think much before speaking which may offend people.
You are easily bored and always require something or the other to keep you occupied. You also love to travel a lot and cannot sit at one place for long.
You are well behaved and treat people with respect, however if someone annoys you or mistreats you, you hold grudge and also think of taking revenge.
Though you are intelligent and conscientious, you have a somewhat unusual character and an irritable temperament that makes you difficult for others to cope with.
I know this is all bull shit but it is spot fucking on
>>
Your Day of Birth is Tuesday
You are very active, lively and have a vivacious demeanor. You have warrior-like qualities.
You are brave and serious in your work, and will always have people to help you out.
You worry a lot and the more you worry, the more problems you attract in your life. You should learn to let go and relax; and lead a hassle free life. Simplify your living and life will become more endearing.
You are overtly materialistic. Though your taste in material possessions is quite good, but sometimes you overindulge and end up buying more things than you need—be it clothes or anything else. You should learn to save money.
Though you ask other’s opinions a lot, you eventually do what you think is right. So instead of asking around too much, spend time thinking on your own and weighing the pros and cons on your own accord because in the end, you will take your own decision.
You are very straight-forward, and often do not think before you speak. This results in many people ending up in misunderstanding you.
You are hardworking but also very sensitive which makes you somewhat difficult to deal with.

this is like 90-95% true
>>
Day Of Birth
Your Day of Birth is Saturday

>You are generally serious and have a good sense of responsibility which makes you a very trusted person.

>You are prone to worrying too much and get sad often suddenly by recalling past events.

>You are very intelligent, almost perfectionist, and would do extremely well in any kind of business.

>You like to maintain a high standard of living and have a style of your own. The clothes you wear, you overall get-up and everything you do appears to have been planned and purposeful even when it is not.

>You are prone to be rebellious but sometimes it might be just for the sake of it or without good reason.

>You are somewhat difficult to control because in the end you do what you think is right and what others say do not matter much to you.

>You are not only stubborn but you also do not trust many people—even if they are your close friends or colleagues. You weigh too much before making friends.

Wow that's really accurate desu
>>
>>17864579
Well yeah, but personality exists beyond the realm of trite life mistakes like becoming a school shooter. Judging those people by their singular deed is as bad as being Hitler, provided that the only thing Hitler did wrong was hate the Jews. If he wasn't evil for hating the Jews, then he's no less evil that modern US politicians who literally try to unabashedly act as world police.
>>
>>17864648
Society fucked our parents so hard that they had no idea how to raise us. It's not their fault.
>>
>>17864701
So if I say Hitler was an asshole, then I'm as bad as hitler?

Also hitler exterminated millions of people, which is a bit of a step further then saying "LOL fuck the jews"

Also don't even try to compare US politicians to hitler, until trump gets in office. Even then though.
>>
>>17864719
Hitler ordered armies to kill millions of people. Every politicians that's ever served a term during a war is just as guilty. I don't distinguish between types of war; they're all war, they're all bad. Again, if we're gonna demonize him for being a politician, then we need to demonize all politicians just as much.

>if I say Hitler was an asshole
That depends entirely on why you think that. If you studied his work, ready his journals, found out who he was as an individual, and then from that decided that he was an asshole on a personal level, then no.

But if you read in some history book that he once gassed a bunch of Jews and judge him as an asshole based on that single act, rather than literally anything else he did in life, up to an including becoming a politician, then yes. Your demonization of him based on a single act makes you as bad as he was. The fact that we haven't elected your president so that you can act out your quick-to-judge genocidal desires on some unsuspecting nation or people isn't a valid argument that you wouldn't do just as many evil things in your political career as he did. Personally, I don't feel the need to test if you'd literally be as bad as Hitler or not, but it's a distinct possibility if you're the kind of person who judges people on singular acts rather than on the whole of their personality and upbringing.
>>
Well judgements of if a person is "good" or "bad" are weighing the good and bad things theyve done in life correct? They're not saying that person's done NO good, just that the bad they did overpowers that good they did.

So even if hitler volunteered at a kids hospital every once in awhile, he also had millions of people gassed. So I think, if we are making these pointless judgements, he did more bad then good.
>>
>>17863826
>You are not very organized in your work and have a cluttered thought process as well.
>You are efficient in your work, and are likely to do well in supervisory positions.

Nah. Can't keep its own story straight. Complete bullshit.
>>
>>17864772
>these pointless judgements
The fact that they are pointless was kind of my point. You never met Hitler. You never interacted with him as an individual. Same for school shooters. You're told they're bad so you think they're bad. Same with domestic terrorists like Timothy McVeigh. If you must be judging and demonizing, do it fairly. I'm not saying you're not allowed to demonize people, but I'm not going to pretend that single acts can give you a firm understanding of who someone is as a person.
>>
>>17864059
>28 august

.mah nigga
>>
Your Day of Birth is Thursday
You are wise, optimistic and highly understanding; you are respected a lot and attract plenty of attention wherever you go.
You have leadership qualities and are likely to end up in high positions wherever you work and in society as well.
You work hard and carve your own path towards success. You like to lead an independent life.
You are very stubborn and will have difficulty in having many true friends in life because of your inability to accept healthy criticism. Also, you are very straightforward and do not think much before speaking which may offend people.
You are easily bored and always require something or the other to keep you occupied. You also love to travel a lot and cannot sit at one place for long.
You are well behaved and treat people with respect, however if someone annoys you or mistreats you, you hold grudge and also think of taking revenge.
Though you are intelligent and conscientious, you have a somewhat unusual character and an irritable temperament that makes you difficult for others to cope with.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.