[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time I've come here. I'm not much into supernatural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: areufukingkiddingme.jpg (292KB, 1167x903px) Image search: [Google]
areufukingkiddingme.jpg
292KB, 1167x903px
First time I've come here. I'm not much into supernatural or paranormal shit but ever since I had a spiritual awakening I've let go of my mind a lot more and taken a more intuitive and feeling approach to expression and life.

I've found that life works in very convenient and mysterious ways, sometime I almost feel as if I will think about something and it will come into fruition in some way, in the most innocent way possible.

For example I was looking at an old Gorillaz music video maybe a month ago and I thought to myself..

>why don't artists ever re upload their music videos and old content at a higher quality

and what did Gorillaz do? Exactly that this past week.

this is my most recent example but it happens quite a bit to me.

I'm not saying I have control of this but I feel as if conciousness is universal and connected in some way or another.
>>
Magick is the process of making things like that happen deliberately.
>>
File: 1445046418257.jpg (13KB, 255x190px) Image search: [Google]
1445046418257.jpg
13KB, 255x190px
Yup. All you have to do is let go of any memories / expectations that would contradict the happening of what you desire, and then the next time you completely let that train of thought fade from your awareness, it shuffles into that configuration.

Funny, isn't it? You've got all these permaskeptics scrutinizing the universe, "proving" to themselves over and over again that you can't manipulate probability that way. Never realizing that it's that very constant scrutiny which locks their reality into the configuration where probability shifting is impossible. It's like a game of red light green light, except the universe never loses, but also will support you in whatever you tell it to. Even if that means pretending like it isn't.

What it comes down to is that your subconscious and the hyper intelligence of those who are way smarter than you, are indistinguishable. What makes a person smarter than you, is the fact that they are able to affect you, in a way that makes it appear as if it might have been your own doing all along. (And some of the time, it really is.) Taken to its logical extreme, this means that everything in the universe is at one point planned. And when contradictory plans are made? Well, either you select before your time is up, or the universe picks one at random. (I.e. someone picks for you.)

In practical terms, this means you can set up good things for yourself, so long as they don't really affect anybody else in a way they would choose to contradict. It's like a bus, where everyone has a steering wheel. And we're in a kind of a pinch, because a lot of these people down here *don't realize that they're driving.* Also, if you ever try to explain that yes, the things they think *do* manifest their realities, you get the craziest looks like you just suggested that magic was real.

People have associated the act of being a sentient conscious being with the ability to affect their reality... as magic. o___O
>>
>>17861989
I get what you're saying, OP. These things happen to me very often sometimes within days of each other. It freaked me out at first but now I'm kind of going with the flow and accepted that I really am somehow connected to the entire universe.
>>
File: QuantumParticles.gif (907KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
QuantumParticles.gif
907KB, 500x500px
>>17862028
Ah, one more thing.

Think of desire not so much as a hole to be filled, or a description of your personality. It's actually a sense--like your future nose, detecting something that's coming your way. (BTW, your pineal gland actually "smells" light, check out its position in your skull.) In other words, you would never want something in the first place, unless your mind intuitively knew a way to get it. This is the transition that's going to change your perception of time to a perception of probability. If a thing is 100% going to happen, it already has, and your mind just hasn't finished tracing the route through reality to experience it yet.

When you think about it, humans are kind of freaky creatures. We are all natural time trackers. I mean, time is a concept of human creation. You think a dog knows what time it is? We invented the concept, and we can do a lot more with it than what's been discovered so far. People just need to be ready to own up to the fact that a lot of what's in the human perception are habits we inflict on ourselves, that no other life form we're aware of does as well. We made time, and we can damn well remake it anyway we choose.
>>
>>17862028
I really wish more people could understand exactly what u just said.. whenever people ask me to explain why magic or "mind over matter" is in fact VERY real its extremely difficult, because as you said that doubt they hold is more powerful than any other thought around it.. it is the wall between them and "reality".
>>
>>17861989
>thinks /x/ is his personal blog space
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.