[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really hope this doesn't 404 Im not new to /x/ but im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: maninthelongblackcoat_hatman.jpg (25KB, 714x599px) Image search: [Google]
maninthelongblackcoat_hatman.jpg
25KB, 714x599px
I really hope this doesn't 404
Im not new to /x/ but im new to posting but i need to know what happened.

So last night at an unknown time I was suddenly woken because I knew something was standing in the corner of my room, I was filled with absolute dread and fear, the most fear i've ever felt in my life (which I didn't think could compete with some other things that have happened)
I couldn't see what it was standing in the corner but I knew it was a male, he was really tall and he had a huge coat on with hat or a hood. Somehow I knew exactly where he was standing. (the room was pitch black) For a moment I was frozen in fear but then I bought myself around to turning on my beside lamp but when the room lit up there was nothing there. But I could feel he was, infact i'm certain this man was standing there. Then its like I got knocked out because I don't remember what happened after that, then i woke up at 8:30am. I know it wasn't a dream. So this morning I searched what I felt/knew was standing there and all these things came up about 'The Hat Man' and how he usually shows up in negative hostile environments, I live with 4 other people in a share house in the city and there is no hostility or negativity we are basically a loving family. Apparently he can touch you as (physically) which didnt happen to me thank god. My blood family and I are very spiritual people and strongly believe in spirits and whatnot. When you can feel something is around you and its a warm loving kind of feeling you know its harmless and good, (my mum pasted away when i was 11 and i still occasionally feel her presence around me) but when something isnt good, you feel the cold, the negativity and the fear and thats what i felt, thats why im so worried.

Does anybody know why this happened and what it was? My pulse is still racing and Im still terrified, is that what he wants? because I also read he feeds of fear
>>
File: sppookkky.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sppookkky.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>17860841
Why are you asking /x/? This is a cesspool of the mentally unstable. Any who I believe you already answered your own question.
>>
It was a dream. I know you want there to be a hat man but there isn't.
>>
>>17860841
I know exactly what it was. Sleep paralyzation. Textbook. Look it up, its merely vivid hallucination.
>>
>>17861125
Apparently a mentally unstable cesspool that has all the answers.
>>
but I was able to move and react, and I also have never heard of the hat man before searching the description I had of him.

Maybe it was a dream, well I really bloody hope it was a dream. It was just so vivid though and the fact there's been so many sightings of this 'hat man' is upsetting
>>
>>17861125
then why are you here buddy?
>>
>>17861125
I'm not crazy anon YOUR crazy!
>>
>>17861194
Do you ever think about what if that wasn't true? Like, we have reports all over the world of people seeing the hat man, who all then experience the same phenomena. The more evidence piles up that there might actually be a hat man who rufies people in their sleep, the more you just go "oh, well that just proves it's a hallucination all the more!"

Like, more so than the possibility of the hat man ever visiting me at night, I'm a little creeped out at how in denial some people are on this board. When actually the evidence of a thing existing makes you believe it doesn't exist, then is there anything that could ever convince you of the possibility anymore? What kind of critical thinking fuckery is that? If you experienced the hat man yourself, would you *even* consider the possibility that it's actually happening, or would you go about your day like "Hmm, this must be a dream?"
>>
>>17861125
>>17861126
>>17861194

You're all samefagging. You're the hat man. Why you rufie-doping people so you can watch them sleep? Not that I mind or anything... I want to know what chemical mix you use is all. For strictly recreational purposes, of course.
>>
>>17861962
You're going to end up having to banish it from your house, it will come back I can guarantee that.
I've dealt with these annoying bastards before they are a form of shadow people, the ones with hat's
tend to have a very menacing presence about them like you described and yes they can physically touch you as well as interact with the surroundings like it did with me. Such as, knocking twice on my door or just throwing things. I have had multiple people tell me and describe it to a t that they saw it in my house at the time I was dealing with this.
Have you told your family? If not and you wish to confirm I'm sure it will make itself known to them not long for now they are persistent I'll give em that. Don't describe it immediately if someone else in your house sees it let them try to describe it to you first.
>>
Mysterious Stranger
>>
>>17860841
>Does anybody know why this happened and what it was?
Congratulations, you saw your first spirit!

Don't worry about it, it was just feeding off your fear, you most likely was having a nightmare, the fear you were experiencing in the nightmare drew that spirit to you.

You will most likely never see it again, it probrably moved on to the next nearest source of fear he could feel nearby.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.