[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, something very weird happen to me yesterday, and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Alright, something very weird happen to me yesterday, and I'm not sure how I feel about this. It may not sound very exciting or serious, but I've never been so troubled in my entire life.

Me and my bro go on bicycle tours a lot and one of our favourite roads is an open "emergency lane" just off a highway. Anyway, the road ends with an unused overpass over the highway, nobody uses that particular overpass, because there are two more convinient a kilometer in each direction. So me and my bro usually make a stop there, rest a bit and come back the same way. From the top of that overpass, we can see the road to the other side of the overpass, going down, then slightly turning to the left and into the village about a kilomoter away. We finally decided to take a trip around the area, so that we would enter that overpass from that other side. I checked the map, found a way, and we set off. Here's where things got weird to us.

So we found the way easly, and when after an hour of riding we could see the overpass from that other side, it all looked... different. The road seemed different, it was a ground, dusty road, even though from that overpassed it looked like asphalt, there were trees along the way, but we didn't remember seeing any from the overpass. Finally the way onto that overpass was a "spiral", sort of a long turn to make it less steap, but we knew for a fact, that it's not what we saw from that overpass. In fact, until we got onto it, we thought we were lost and it's not the one we tried to reach. We realized that it's the right one once we looked the way we usually come from, it looked the same as always. And when we looked back the way we came from this time, it looked just like it looked when we were going through that area, but very different from what we usually see. I mean, the terrain was the same, the same village in the distance, but the trees, the road, the driveway - it definitely looked different. My bro agrees with me.
Is my brain lying to me?
>>
I get lost when I get stoned. Were you stoned?
>>
>>17860528
Not stoned and not lost
>>
Something similar happened to me once.
There was an old field with became a construction site for a residential project.
It was at night, maybe 13 years ago.
There was no one else out there.
I was about 17 at the time, horrible insomnia.
So I just went out and explored at night.

Back to the field, it was leveled and prepared for building on.
I walked right across it at a fast pace, to get to the other side where there were already some built houses.
On my way back, going the same way I came, the ground was full of craters, some 10+ feet deep.
It took me maybe 3 hours to cross the same area I just walked through in maybe 10 minutes the first time around!

The next day it was flat again.
I have never done any drugs in my life, still don't know what happened.
>>
>>17861452
Have you ever told anybody about this?
>>
>>17862257
He just told us you dumb piece of shit
>>
>>17862272
You're not really that stupid, you're just not funny, right? Please?
>>
>>17860501
where was this? I'd love to check it out if its in my area
>>
>>17862302
Poland
>>
At the intersection leaving my gym sometimes there's a street that curvesback to the left, sometimes theres a little security guard shack like its a gated community and sometimes its just a fucking wall. I've brought it up to one of my friends at the gym and his eyes got wide like he knew what I was talking about but also got really randomly nervous and didnt acknowledge what I said it was really fucking weird. I think they edit reality sometimes guys =/
>>
>>17861452
Your insomnia was fucking with you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.