[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/. I'm a lucid dreamer, and I usually remember most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Random.png (140KB, 1200x788px) Image search: [Google]
Random.png
140KB, 1200x788px
Hey /x/.
I'm a lucid dreamer, and I usually remember most dreams.
You know when you wake up from a dream that you can't remember, and it kind of enters your memory like halfway through your day?
I get this more often, but it's scaring me, because at first it was just small memories from small dreams. But then the memories kept getting bigger, and I kept remembering more information. It seemed kind of silly that I could lucid dream one night, yet wake up remembering 2 dreams, the lucid one, and a different one. But the second one is always a recurring dream where I'm walking through my hometown, but everything's changed, like it went from being a town to a bustling city. I'm starting to remember people's faces and names, and even conversations, and it's odd because when I wake up, I can't tell if this is reality anymore. It's funny, I've asked the very same question in my dream.. I don't expect anything different desu.

Anyone ever experience anything similar? I've looked into the mandela effect, but I'm not sure if it's the same thing. I'm probably just having really vivid dreams.

I'm thinking of doing a scientific experiment. But if anyone can give me some kind of information that I can look up on the other side, I'd be happy to report back tomorrow to see if my experiment worked. If my experiment works, you guys can't really tell but it would help me sleep at night eitherway. I'd be happy to share answers anyway.
>>
I have reoccurring environments in my dreams. Places I like to visit. An amalgamation of my life experiences and what my imagination has added into it. I have to say that the size of this place isn't massive, maybe the size of San Francisco. Somewhere I can easily make on foot in a few hours. This is a place that I lucid dream, and I started going there when I learned to get out of my night terrors. There are people that are always there, and names I know.

It's nothing to be afraid of, you can just use the time when you sleep as you wish. As long as you know sleep and reality tricks.
>>
I get this. I wake up feeling like nothing is real for the next 5 hours.
>>
>>17858126
We have a dream thread here. >>17823573
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.