[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I open my third eye, and is that something i want to do,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Third-Eye.jpg (123KB, 400x513px) Image search: [Google]
Third-Eye.jpg
123KB, 400x513px
how do I open my third eye, and is that something i want to do, being inexperienced with the occult?
>>
>>17857358
It's a good first step, if you're ready for it.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466854199425.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466854199425.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
Imagine something. Do you see a picture? now realize you just manifested light out of thin air without even trying. sketchy isnt it? how we can just naturally do that with no effort at all, makes you question things. Congrats on realizing your third eye.
>>
>>17857398
That's your mind's eye. Your metaphysical take on it is interesting for sure, but nobody's going to flip their shit over their own ability to visualize. Third eye is well beyond the realm of your own ability to visualize.
>>
>>17857481
Spot on anon, spot on
>>
>>17857358
It's on you and you alone. Id day no. You have alot to learn and inexperience isn't an excuse for the negative repercussions that can arise for jumping into such deep inner work Willy nilly.
>>
>>17857481
Not who you're responding to, but the mind's eye would be a product of your third eye... I think anon was just giving the most practical exercise/thought problem to get OP's gears turning. Hence ''realizing'' third eye, and not ''opening''.
>>
>>17857398

So how would you work on developing it? I can't imagine picturing things all day is going to help much. Also what should it make me question?
>>
Why does no one ever ask how to open their crown chakra? That's the seventh day chakra. It's the literally be-all-end-all of chakras.
>>
>>17857525
The crown is the third eye is the minds eye. Get universal.
>>
Focus on your sphincter, take a deep breath and push, your 3rd eye should open wide.
>>
>>17857505
Of course, and that's why the metaphysical angle was interesting.
>>
>>17857532
You not saying anything true you're just talking gibberish with buzz words hoping something anything sticks. You're trying to get me to read in more than what you are actually saying. You're so devoid of energy that you have to make me paint an interesting picture of you instead of actually know what you're talking about.
>>
>>17857358
Opening your third eye is easy. You already can imagine something. Sensitizing it however in order to see beyond this reality is another story. Don't eat shit. If you really want to do this, you have to be able to control your emotions. Third eye being sensitized will mean that you attract emotions and ideas like a magnet.
Do you feel positive (optimistic)? Then you will attract positive ideas, emotions, energy. Same thing with negative energy, pessimism.

Sensitizing your third eye can change your life, but watch what you think.
>>
>>17857671
No, actually you just typed out exactly what you attempted to describe. Nice try, cunt. My response was quite simple. :) Your be all end all nonsense is the real issue here.
>>
>>17857696
You're stupid. And dumb. And retarded. And all the other things that mean you're worthless trash.
>>
>>17857518
>17857525
>>17857518

Your going to have to come to terms that entities exist that can tell when your visualizing or meditating or any of the sort, eventually you will notice that the images become intelligent as if something is communicating with you. Try to reach out to these beings if you can through visualization, eventually they will take the visualization over for you and communicate with you that way.
>>
>>17857696
The crown chakra is different from the 3rd eye chakra. Anybody with even the slightest bit of knowledge of spirituality knows this.
>>
Stop masturbating.
>>
>>17857696
idiot
>>
>>17857696
>pretends to be spirtually enlightened and know shit about chakras
>calling people cunts and being a douche

18-21 y/o depressed female tumblr browser who believes in the 'power of crystals' detected
>>
>>17857358
Body builders who life large weights start with small weights, eat right, and practice safely. Do your own research, do your own reading, do what feels right for you. Don't let stranger's direct your life.
>>
File: 1453778661768_0.jpg (17KB, 255x254px) Image search: [Google]
1453778661768_0.jpg
17KB, 255x254px
>>17857696
>>17857731
C'mon guys you're both role playing faggots.
There's no need to argue.
>>
File: 1436832610334.gif (569KB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
1436832610334.gif
569KB, 260x146px
>>17857542
I love this post.
>>
>>17858294
What's it like living in a world where fantasy is locked to you? Must suck as much as my life is awesome.
>>
I did it in an apartment with 7 roommates. Meditate once a day, explore your chakras, sleep in peace. Take acid, clean your chakras, realize the truth, open that fucker up.
>>
>>17857481
I've astral projected before. The way I got to that point, is by using that imagination for up to 3 hours everyday (usually 1 hour a day) at a time over the course of 6 months. It's very much like a muscle.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.