[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay this shit has gotten officially weird. My cousin that I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Okay this shit has gotten officially weird. My cousin that I've posted on here about- I don't think she's my cousin. I don't fucking know what's going on, but I swear to god I thought I saw her eating a pigeon.

No, I'm not joking. I saw her, as I was driving past a barn, casually go after one of the many birds, catch it by its leg when it tried to fly off and casually snap it's neck. I didn't get to see what she did to it after that, but I was goddamn scared. And when I came back (much) later, this was all I found left of the bird.
>>
Is that a part of a wing or just a bunch lf feathers? if it's a wing see how it's been removed, cut, torn, or bitten off. Also if your cousin ate it there would probably be more feathers around,
>>
Confront her pussy.
>>
>>17856380
Oh look, another roleplay thread. Let me guess, she's going to turn out to be a "skinwalker" of some sort, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17856428
I think this is the other wing I'm sorry I didn't get closer to it, but it was kind of making me sick. There are some more feathers around the side of the barn too but I didn't get a pic of them sorry. I've been noticing a lot of dead pigeons around and I couldn't figure out why wtf
>>
>>17856428
It looks like it was torn since there's part of the neck still attached to the wing. The other wing has less body on it
>>
>>17856433
Yeah great I can already imagine how that convos gonna go "uh hey cuz I saw you eating a pigeon, what gives"
>>
>>17856452
>has ability to not be spooped
>still a faggot
>>
>>17856480
Duh. What else would you say? Sounds like she's gone psycho and probably reading weird shit on tumblr about vampires and satan.
>>
>>17856487
She doesn't believe in "that God-on-a-stick" bullshit. That having been said yeah she's super into occult and shit- the other day she told me she was going to perform a rite to "a friend and companion of night" according to her txt
>>
>>17856380
It's the beginning of the zombie apocalypse! Hold on to your brains! No, just kidding. There's no such thing as zombies. She sounds mentally unstable, you should talk to her parents and get her some help.
>>
shit post.
>>
O Friend and Companion of Night
Thou who rejoicest in the baying of dogs
And spilt blood
Who wanderest in the midst of shades among the tombs
Who longest for blood
And bringest terror to mortals

Gorgo

Mormo

Thousand faced moon

Look favorably on our sacrifices
>>
>>17856433
without the comma it just sounds like you're making incestual shitposts
>>
>>17856801
~the wonders of English grammar~
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.