[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to induce nightmares like luicid dreaming? I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: nightmare_by_jflaxman-d71ifma.jpg (174KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare_by_jflaxman-d71ifma.jpg
174KB, 1024x724px
Is it possible to induce nightmares like luicid dreaming? I want some thrills right now.
>>
If you want thrills, go bungee jumping.
>>
>>17856278
Yes, but I'm not entirely sure how.

Have you tried emotional turmoil?
>>
>>17856290
what is the best way to emotionally cripple myself?
>>
>>17856335
God I love that you actually asked that.
>>
>>17856278
The only nightmares I've had were on fever so maybe put the heat on, close your room, sleep but prepare some water for when you wake up cause we don't want you to die.
>>
Drinking warm chocolate milk before bed always gives me weird dreams...
>>
You sure you know what you're in for OP? I've had nightmares while lucid dreaming twice. I didn't even know I was capable of being that terrified.
>>
File: 1457653226061.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1457653226061.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
>>17856529
Digesting certain foods gives you nightmares. An apple before bed should do the trick.
>>
>>17856529
cheese or dark chocolate gets me everytime
>>
File: Unit_731.gif (401KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
Unit_731.gif
401KB, 400x200px
>>17856278

1) Form a chemical dependency.
2) Taper off said dependency or quit cold turkey.
3) Enjoy about 2 weeks of the wildest dreams you'll ever have.
>>
Not necessarily nightmares but melatonin can induce some really vivid dreams
>>
I've had a sleep paralysis experience I'm not sure what brought it on but there was a shadow figure walking towards me and I tried to scream but couldn't the feeling when I truly woke up was one of the biggest adrenaline rushes I've had
>>
Here's the recipe:

Drink 1 cup of coffee at 9pm
Drink 1 alcoholic beverage at 9:30pm
Drink 1 cup of strong Valerian tea at 10pm
Lay in bed and read /x/ until the Valerian hits

If done right, the Valerian gives you a blunt brainfog but the caffeine prevents sleep

When you finally nod off, you'll have THE most fucked up dreams ever.

Want to make them worse? Put on headphones and set a music alarm for 2:30am. Have the music be something like Penderecki, Xenakis, or anything that uses quartertones or is atonal.

Be prepared to wake up in a pool of sweat and in a major panic attack. If you remember the dreams, record them immediately upon waking.
>>
>>17857530
I discovered this by accident. I am a very high-strung workaholic. I rarely ever drink alcohol. I had worked 12x 80+hr weeks in a row with no days off, no breaks. The first time I had all 3 (coffee, an alcoholic drink, Valerian), I woke up to EHS (exploding head syndrome). Absolutely terrifying.

boom. Boom. BOOM. BOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!

I screamed, grabbed my gun and swept through the house because I swore something was in it
>>
>>17856335
Adopt a puppy, name it, live with it for a few years and get attached to it. Then strangle it
>>
>>17857530
Can you verify?
>>
>>17857549
Verify what?

Do you mean others to verify?

It's a harmless interaction. Just don't mix alcohol and kava. Valerian is a harmless sedative
>>
>>17857530
gonna try that for sure
>>
I strongly wish I could induce dreams or nightmares or the people of my choosing. I know this fuck who killed someone and got away. I'd make him have dreams about her and make him fall madly in love with the girl he killed. So when he realizes he fucked up, he'd dread what he did.
>>
>>17856278

do what
>>17857323 said

Or just keep a dream journal or something, eventually your brain will automatically start remembering dreams better, leading to more lucid and intense dreams.

Why would you want to be scared in your dreams though? I have more fun when I'M the monster and doing the terrorizing.

Never had more fun than in the dreams where I became the demon and cannibalized the shit out of people, drank their blood, etc.

Good times.
>>
>>17856278
Drink booze for 3 days as much as you can the more the worse it will be, you want to have minor alchohol poisoning so stick to beer and maybe 2 or 3 bottles of vodka, then go to sleep.

when you sober up after sleeping you will feel absolutely horrid, watch some creepy shit documentary be it ufos or ghosts doesnt matter then try go back to sleep while you are watching a playlist of shit. You will suffer mini bouts of sleep paralysis and your dreams are fucking mental. xD its a lot of work but it fucks your head up big time and the 3 day recovery is absolutely horrid.

Never did this intentionally but it was fucking terrifying, actually being scared to go to sleep again. Unfortunately been through it about 3 times.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (79KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
79KB, 960x540px
>>17856335
Keke'd
Meet your soon to be best friend in 6th grade, proceed to get closer and closer over the years, fall in love with her, and then fuck it all up and lose her forever. Worked for me!
>>
File: 1464125067190.gif (1MB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
1464125067190.gif
1MB, 320x234px
>>17856335
A lobotomy.
>>
>>17857541
Fuck EHS. You should probably chill out on that work schedule though or you're going to screw up a world of things in your body from stress.
>>
>>17856278
just watch a lot of horror movies bruh. even if they dont scare you your superior brain will make spooky horror dreams

>watch horror movies every day 10+ movies a day for a few years
>have really vivid gory dreams
>the gory ones don't typically scare me in the dream, it feels normal
>the ones that scare me are ones where i accidentally back my mom's car into a ditch or randomly show up in a place full of people that hate me
>but regularly i'll have dreams where all my skin is pealed off and i'm forced to hobble along in agony
>eventually sometime during the dream my eyes will be pushed into the sockets, sometimes through my throat and i would choke and die
>sometimes, my mouth, and i would have to cut them with scissors to breathe
>i just knew i had to gtfo
>of course being blind and skinless many a horror befall me, broken legs in gruesome ways
>sometimes my friends are there

or dreams about people i love and trust graphically crushing tiny animals or raping children
>>
>>17857789
oh joy
>>
File: nun vilak.jpg (378KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nun vilak.jpg
378KB, 750x1000px
>>17856278
look at a haunting painting in the dark and then meditate in the dark with said painting.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.