[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't the UFO abduction phenomenon seem to be a thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

File: 1395029153819.jpg (26KB, 187x227px) Image search: [Google]
1395029153819.jpg
26KB, 187x227px
Why doesn't the UFO abduction phenomenon seem to be a thing anymore? There used to be all kinds of reports of it from the 1960s to around the mid-90s, but now it seems like its died down to practically nothing.
>>
Either the aliens got all the info they want, or humans are less anal about expressing themselves sexually.
>>
>>17855992

A- It was all a hoax and the trend is dead

B- Aliens are no longer abducting because they concluded we are retarded

C- No one reports them because they're to afraid
>>
File: 1421935145399.jpg (140KB, 1500x1292px) Image search: [Google]
1421935145399.jpg
140KB, 1500x1292px
>>17855999
>>
>>17856001
I think its C but not that people are afraid but the media just doesn't give a shit anymore. There used to be show after show on the History channel now there is none. People probably got bored of hearing about I know I haven't and continue my research online even though now we have 80% of time bullshit on the net. Videos of fucking mars rocks are now fucking ALIUMs walking around shits stupid.
>>
>>17855992
All the people who would have been UFO enthusiasts in previous decades are now Illuminati enthusiasts.
>>
I've seen one in the atmosphere, and had sleep paralysis.. (unrelated incidents) But it's true about C. Nobody really takes me seriously, or even if they do.. it's impossible to accurately convey the wonder and amazement that comes with discovering we are not alone.
>>
>>17855992
What are you talking about? I hear abduction stories all the fucking time.
>>
>>17856043
It is C. Nobody wants to be branded as a conspiracy theorist.
>>
>>17855992
Because 99% of everybody in the 1st world now has a camera on them at all times and would be expected to back up their bullshit with actual evidence.
>>
>proctology becomes public practice in the 60s
>suddenly the abduction reports involve anal probing
It's a mix of hoaxes, attention seekers, literal crazy people, fear of the unknown, and sleep paralysis
>>
>>17856085
I'm with Anon here. I read and see stuff about the UFO phenomenon and alien abductions all the time.
>>
>>17856138
dont need to admit to being abducted to be some kind of conspiracy theory
>>
Ayy lmao
>>
>>17856149
This
>>
>>17856725
Everything everyone posts gets dismissed as fake. There have been tons of recorded UFOs, but nobody can force you to accept any of them. It's one of those things people just aren't ready to believe and will only believe it when they see it for themselves.

If ET is waiting for humanity to have blind faith before they show up, then ET is not worth knowing.
>>
>>17855992
Simple. Cameras have gotten WAY better.
>>
>>17855992

trannies.

"wait, that's not supposed to be there... maybe our research was wrong..."

and thus an academic scandal rocked the exobiology community of Arctodus-4, funding dried up, and our anuses were safe from probes once again.
>>
>>17856781
>>17856150
>>
UFOs are trying to reallyabduct....... my sims on TS4.
>>
It was all a hoax, since the mid 90s camcorders and camera phones have become prevalent and it's become harder to believe bullshit stories with out any video evidence.
>>
People realized that even with evidence, no one would ever believe them.
It seems likely that it hasn't stopped, abductees just don't come forward anymore.
>>
>>17856786
I never played that game because I heard it's retardedly easy and almost impossible to die. Is this true?
>>
>>17856043
I remember being at the gym changing the channel on the tv in front of the treadmills and a show on history channel was "ancient aliens and Nazis" so there still must be some kind of connection.
>>
I'd imagine the aliens got all the info they needed by now.
>>
>>17856904
[citation needed] on the claim that UFO sightings have actually went down. The media not selling it anymore doesn't mean it's not still happening.
>>
because they are not and were never real
>>
>>17856150
wait there were no butt doctors before the 60s?
it was all just a mystery?
"doctor there's something on in my bottom..."
"sorry, patient, i have to stop you right there, you must respect the mysteries of the bottom"
>>
>>17855992
Obv. it's because they all got abducted OP. Can't report it if you're not here can you?
>>
File: bgUngwP.gif (876KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
bgUngwP.gif
876KB, 256x192px
>>17856156
Thanks man
>>
>>17857015
finally an answer that makes sense
>>
>>17856971
Colonoscopies and the like weren't widely practiced until then. Here's a pretty thoughtful post on the subject. You can skip straight to the last few paragraphs if you want to get right to the simple answer.

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/who-was-the-first-person-to-receive-an-alien-anal-probe
>>
The thing they give you to wipe your short-term memory actually works now.
>>
>>17857056
Which is what?
>>
>>17857075
>the joke
>your head
>not getting it this hard
>>
>>17855992
They have tried to make the GAY LIFESTYLE acceptable and now there is no need to blame all the annal probing on aliens .
>>
>>17856971
I LIKE RAPE
I LIKE SOFT SENSUAL KISSING
>>
>>17857137
it's not gay if it's in a 3 way
>>
>>17857159
Gay is Gay ... RETARD
>>
>>17857163
no its only gay if you are the receptor
>>
Everyone has a camera attached to their hip at all times. They know the days of smash and grab Intel gathering are over.

The proliferation of cameras and social media is humankind's holistic immune system in action.
>>
>>17855992
They have perfected their DNA modification's. Human gray hybrids likely walk among us.
>>
>>17856373
any answer other than this is wrong.
mods please prune this thread, we're done here.
>>
>>17857253
>mods please prune this thread
Don't encourage them. They've been shit enough lately as it is.
>>
>>17857264
yeah there was a thread earlier with a religious kid worried about his brother messing with Ouija boards and it was pruned out of nowhere.

Now some family is gonna have a haunted house and its all our fault.
>>
>>17856149
>>17856765
>>17856795
>>17857228
If the theories are true, Greys can disable human tech pretty easily. Cameras would be irrelevant in an abduction scenario, especially when you're strapped down to a table and they're taking DNA samples.
>>
if aliens have the tech to get here they prolly have the tech to remotely wipe minds, turn back time and a plethora of other abilities that would make acquiring physical evidence of their existence difficult or impossible to find. theyve monitored the web know our languages, our customs and even had a role in the creation of religions and most likely our species as it is, but they dont like to intervene often. earth is a game preserve to them they dont want to be noticed and try not to leave a trace. we are their pet space monkeys. what is an insect to a god?
>>
All those that needed to be abducted have already been abducted.
>>
>>17855992

The aliens got bored with kidnapping and raping hairless apes.
>>
>>17855999
Nice.
>>
>dey all lyin

:^)
>>
File: C99.gif (998KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
C99.gif
998KB, 500x340px
>>
because its bullshit.. was just a trend.. shit died in the early 2000s or so. was just people seeking attention and/or weirdos imagining things.
>>
>>17857173
>>/rome/
>>
Polynesian chick chased the Greys off planet using a magical 5th dimensional spaceship docked below the Sphinx, by manifesting a specific sickness that targets only Greys. The breeding project was completed nonetheless, and the new hybrid humans periodically check back into this timeline to see how things are going. They seem to live off world.
>>
Well, Dan Akyroid blames 9/11.. so that's kinda funny.
>>
>>17855992
Maybe they streamlined their time control and reality bending for the abduction process, and we're all being abducted constantly without having a single clue it's happening.

Or maybe there are still tons of abduction reports (there are) but the media is so controlled that they no longer put them in the mainstream.
>>
>>17857733
Righ tho? Do you have ANY idea how easy it is for a time traveler to avoid being caught on camera? All they have to do is not visit any timeline where they're famous. The fact that everyone has camera phones and instantly uploads any UFOs they see actually works in their favor here. Because there's a grace period where some random footage on the internet is debated for months on whether or not that's real or not, while meanwhile the people who were in that fucking ship know exactly if it's real or not, because they can recognize their own craft. And then just *boop* rewind time, problem solved.

The only way to catch a time traveler is by word of mouth, with subtle linguistic inflection that they wouldn't be wise to. Not by screaming 'HAY EVERYONE THARS A STRANGE THING HAPPENING OVER HURR.' But the masses will never wise up to this, because they'd never bother to waste time thinking about what time travel would be like, because they already know it doesn't exist, because they've never stumbled upon it, because they can't be arsed to waste time thinking about what it would be like in the first place. Recursive loops--our generation of trained biological robots are susceptible to them.
>>
>>17859385
Uhh, that's weird, I was just about to say something about that. Did he blame 9/11 in the sense that the media no longer cares about UFOs after that, or in the sense that 9/11 was some sort of reality bending ritual?
>>
>>17859397
It was supposed to be a nuclear attack, but they caved at the last moment and just set up thermite in some buildings, in such a way that no property damage was affected. All three buildings were insured, and their owners made away quite nicely after the event.

Nukes are hyper illegal in the interstellar community, not just for their toxic properties, but in a metaphorical sense too. Fission is bad, fusion is good. Something like that.
>>
>>17859408
>>17859397

I thought he meant it in the sense of how destructive and treacherous we are as a race. Like if one nation can't even be trusted not to slaughter thousands of their own kind just for political gain, then the "interstellar community" probably just looks at us as the retarded kids of the neighborhood. With which they simply do not want to play.

tl;dr - hubris of men
>>
>>17856149
Right.

And that's also why religions have all ceased to exist in this century. Because with so many cameras in their pockets, people would be expected to either show evidence for their beliefs, or shut up about it. Truly, pocket cameras have ushered us into a new age of scientific practicality. We can be certain that any claims today are factual, for nobody would dare spread misinformation in the 21st century. Why, somebody could just pull out their phone and google it!
>>
I had an encounter with the greys the other night.

But you wouldn't believe my story. And the FBI will take me in.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>17859467
post it faggot
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.