[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this, /x/? Found on a van outside the dmv in north Carolina

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 20160627_123643.jpg (984KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
20160627_123643.jpg
984KB, 2560x1600px
What is this, /x/? Found on a van outside the dmv in north Carolina . He also had three more things which ill post.
>>
>>17855652
I hope no one saw you taking pictures of those.
>>
>>17855652
i live in nc and theres a old nigger who lives near here with this on his vehical
>>
>>17855652
trief my google fu

came up with the Order of the Eastern Star a Freemason Lodge
>>
File: 20160627_123816.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
20160627_123816.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>17855652
They didn't. He had three other pucks in his car. One was the order of the Golden circle and and another asked "are you a turtle?" pictured. And he was also a Mason.
>>
>>17855674
Is it a green van thing? There's plenty of masons around where I live.
>>
>>17855677
Thanks anon. I wonder about the turtle thing though posted above
>>
>>17855685
just google 'turtle freemason' apparently the turtles are a freemasonic drinking buddy organization
>>
>>17855678
"See the Turtle of Enormous Girth"
"On his shell he holds the Earth."
"His thought is slow, but always kind."
"He holds us all within his mind."

"On his back all vows are made;"
"He sees the truth but mayn't aid."
"He loves the land and loves the sea,"
"And even loves a child like me."
>>
>>17855652
We have a symbol identification thread. >>17817943
>>
Shriners and knights of Columbus regalia,the gavel is in this vidro
>>
>>17855959
Too late faggot, It's already been answered.
>>
>>17855777
OK Roland, enough is enough. Every time you're drunk you recite this, it's getting tiresome!
>>
Order of the Eastern Star, looks like.
>>
>>17855652
The New Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.