[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here Research Hollow Earth/Agartha? I've been researching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 6

Anyone here Research Hollow Earth/Agartha?

I've been researching this shit for a while. Could there really be a place underneath us full of wonders and miracles that'd dazzle th eye like 9ft tall babes and Nazi remnants?
>>
>>17848156
Not according to modern science, but hey, if you want to ignore hundreds of years of research and documented science, go ahead.
>>
>>17848156
The Nazis? Why would they live under the ground?

I thought the Americans brought them all over to work at NASA and in other scientific fields of research.
>>
i want to masturbate there
>>
>>17848169
large chunks of hollowness within the earth are common, an entirely hollow inner earth isn't scientifically possible
>>
I have been to the world below.

Only for the anointed is it even possible to reach the sacred realm.

You must find a gateway, usually located at the bottom of abandoned mines or deep within catacombs/sewer systems.

You will find a bronze elevator that will shuttle you several miles below the earth's surface, at quite an astonishing speed. You will probably lose consciousness at that point and awaken to find yourself in the sacred realm.

When you get there, a Nordic superhuman, about 20 feet tall, will greet you. Answer his questions honestly, he will know if you're lying and immediately banish you (via teleportation) if you attempt to deceive him.

You will be led to the Throne Room of the Ancient Kings, and there you will meet the leader of the superhumans. They will offer you a lifetime of peaceful habitation in their realm, if you will obey their laws and customs. If you wish to return to the world above, they will also grant you a temporary stay in the kingdom.

The superhumans have been at war with the legions of darkness for millenia. Do not offer your services to assist them in this conflict- you will be utterly destroyed almost immediately were you to set foot on the battlefields engulfing the kingdom.

Whatever you do, do not lie, do not steal, and do not disgrace yourself, for the superhumans can detect what you think and feel. They consider this to be dishonor and will promptly banish you from the realm.

I stayed for roughly 2 years in their kingdom, and learned their language, and even met a Nordic woman, roughly twice my height, and we were considering forming a family together, but due to mechanical differences, I found this to be impossible, and with great reluctance and sorrow, I returned to the bronze elevator and returned to the surface.
>>
>>17848351
... Right. And I'm Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17848156
Enough with this cringey roleplaying shit.

MAKE /X/ GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>17848156

mist and sand, thats about it, notice the cave, tiny ass fuck but huge isnt it
mist and sand brah,mist and sand
>>
>>17848362
It is not wise to doubt the Supermen that live below. They have more influence in our world than you could possibly imagine.
>>
its there OP but they are the Fallen...
>>
File: 1466614689634.jpg (479KB, 2456x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1466614689634.jpg
479KB, 2456x1000px
>>17848382
Correct.
>>
>>17848381
I doubt it.
>>
I can get a hidden city, but truly repill me on the whole flat/hollow thing. I don't get the debate. Are there any who think it is both, and wut?
>>
>>17848239
Define the difference between "has hollow spaces" and "entirely hollow"
>>
>>17848459
why do you need me to define the difference between large swathes of caverns that are under the earth and the difference between the ENTIRE earth being hollow?
>>
>>17848459
Entirely hollow would mean the earth is entirely hollow, has hollow spaces would mean that there are places under the earth that are hollow either through natural processes or artificial ones

Why the fuck did you need a definition of that?
>>
>>17848472
There is truly no difference. Does "entirely hollow" just mean "has a big hollow"? How big?
>>
>>17848474
By entirely hollow I'm assuming he's referring to the idea of there being an internal sun and the entire mythology of the hollow earth.

Why are you trying to nitpick this shit when he's basically agreeing with you?
>>
>>17848474
what the fuck are you talking about? i'm talking about there being large caverns and other natural formations in the earth, how the fuck should i know how big it is? entirely hollow meaning the whole "hollow earth there's a sun and once you go in this hole everything is upside down and the entire inner earth is some type of civilization or city with an ecosystem"

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>17848474
Is this guy saying there's no difference between the earth being entirely hollow and there being natural hollow portions?
>>
>>17848480
My first post in this thread was asking what the difference was, so there's nothing to agree/disagree with
>>
>>17848480
thank you, jesus christ, skeptics love to get hard-ons when they think they're arguing against easy arguments, but can't be fucking bothered to actually read or critically think about it
>>
>>17848493
Oh okay, good for you then bud.
>>
>>17848483
>There's a sun inside there. Maybe a Jupiter too.
Kek

>says it's scientifically impossible for a "completely hollow" earth to exist
>can't even define "completely hollow"
See the problem? You're making statements that have no meaning.
>>
>>17848362
Oh boy folks this guy has got all the witty sarcastic answers he's a real pistol gang
>>
>>17848498
>is now saying i believe there is a sun inside the earth

that's literally what i'm saying is impossible you fucking moron

>can't even define "completely hollow"
except i did, and someone else even pointed out that i'm talking about the mythology of there being a hidden sun inside the earth and all of that nonsense

christ how thick are you? you're literally misrepresenting what i'm saying and trying to act as if i believe in hollow earth and then pointing out my posts talking about how it's impossible in the same sentence

why not re-read the posts in this thread and stop making a complete moron of yourself?
>>
>>17848498
>There's a sun inside there. Maybe a Jupiter too.
>Kek
....That's literally what he's arguing against...

Holy shit you need to improve your critical thinking skills my friend.
>>
>>17848498

The problem with rhetoric users is that they argue for the sake of arguing, and that is their only thing they see. The very structure of the argument. They don't critically think about outside the box ideas nor do they give the benefit of the doubt to their fellow man by assuming they made an error in their speech or while trying to describe something abstract. For them learning is not the goal. Winning is. People this short sighted will never evolve whether others are chewing the fat or honestly proposing something.
>>
>>17848514
>>17848511

Why is it so insane that when someone says a thing is scientifically impossible, I want them to define that thing?

I wasn't implying that he said the sun was in the earth. I just found it funny that the description was phrased like that. Notice that I only said "kek" and nothing else. I didn't say he meant it or anything else.

My one and only issue is that he said "hurrrr a completely hollow earth is impossible but an earth with hollows isn't"

Hey guys, a bunch of sand grains in one place is possible, but a pile of sand isn't!
>>
>>17848529
>I want them to define that thing?
because you've had multiple people tell you what he's talking about but you have your head so far up your own ass you don't recognize it and instead nitpick and try to act as if he's arguing there's a sun inside the earth

>My one and only issue is that he said "hurrrr a completely hollow earth is impossible but an earth with hollows isn't"

except he's right, a completely hollow inner earth with a sun like the mythology isn't possible, gravity doesn't work that way
>>
>>17848474
How fucking dense are you?
>ENTIRELY hollow means that the entire fucking inside of the earth is hollow
>hollow spaced i.e. big caves, mines, catacombs and shit like that.
Either way the earth is not hollow - there's a molten core which is what supplies the earth with a protective magnetic field, without this we would be bombarded with radiation from outer space, and if you dont believe me I urge you to start digging - maybe you'll go to china
>>
>>17848529
i did define it, you just kept nitpicking and misrepresenting my views, a completely hollow inner earth with a sun a-la the mythology isn't possible due to physics, but large corridors of the earth being hollow due to natural processes is

maybe you should try to throw more strawmen and add in a "jupiter" to my post as a way to ridicule me because you can't think critically or read comprehensively
>>
>>17848474
You're so fucking stupid and so intellectually dishonest you should stop posting.
>>
>>17848351
I think you fucked up and found Dulce while high on drugs.

Good job.
>>
>>17848536
Do you suppose that the hollow Earthers say that there is simply a single layer of atoms making up the surface of the earth, and the rest is hollow? Because that's what you would have if "the entire interior was hollow"
>>
>>17848538
>due to physics
What physics, anon? If you're so capable of arguing intelligently, go ahead and explain.
>>
>>17848545
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum
>>
>>17848548
the gravitational coefficient of acceleration on earth (g) is derived roughly from Newton's law of gravitational attraction; g = G*m1*m2/r^2, where G is the gravitational constant, m1 is the mass of the earth, m2 is the mass of the moon, and r is the distance between the centers of mass of the earth and the moon. If the earth was hollow with the same density characteristics as in reality, then the value of the scalar m1 would be much smaller, and thus g would also be much smaller. Recall that density = mass/volume.
>>
>>17848536
It's unfortunate that the big light thingy in the center of the hollow earth (notice how I didn't say "sun," which is the name of a certain star) may generate magnetic forces, isn't it?
>>
>>17848548
Unless you want to try to wiggle your way out by saying "DEY USING TECH TO KEEP IT WORKIN" it just isn't possible physically, sorry.
>>
>>17848555
>big light thingy in the center of the hollow earth
It's called a molten core, and simply asserting it generates certain forces doesn't prove it actually does and CERTAINLY doesn't prove the earth is hollow.
>>
STOP THIS MADNESS!
>>
>>17848529
You are legitimately fucking retarded - or maybe just 12 - and a massive disgrace to /x/, please fucking stop.

Google crystal caves or really [anything] caves and THAT is a hollow space. The existence of those does not undermine the fact that Earth isn't a fucking kinder egg.

God fucking damn.
>>
>>17848529
>Why is it so insane that when someone says a thing is scientifically impossible, I want them to define that thing?
Well if you actually read the posts you'd see he and others defined it multiple times you're just too thick.
>Hey guys, a bunch of sand grains in one place is possible, but a pile of sand isn't!
That's a shitty analogy, what you're saying is that a bunch of hollow spaces (caves, mines etc.) equates an entirely hollow earth, a bunch of caves and a hollow shell as an earth is not the same fucking thing nigger
>>
>>17848552
That breaks apart if you realize the moon is hollow as well. Also, if the moon is not hollow, then perhaps the big light thingy in the center of the hollow earth is very dense. How does your physics hold up now? ;)
>>
>>17848556
>it's not possible physically because it isn't
I'm waiting for a true argument like from the guy who posted about Newtonian gravitation
>>
>>17848569
It still holds up because you haven't proven any of the planets are hollow and are merely asserting it as a way to invalidate actual science.

We also have better technology considering the moon is smaller than the earth and we can clearly see the moon is not hollow, given it has earthquakes that indicate the thickness of the moons composition.

But go ahead and try to explain all that away with a simple assertion instead of actual math and physics, like you told me to do, and which I actually provided.
>>
>>17848559
Sorry, but you missed the point. I was saying that the star-like object in the hollow earth model could generate a magnetic field just as the core in the solid earth model does.
>>
>>17848574
You're waiting for another argument despite the fact someone posted the actual math showing it can't be possible?

What other argument are you looking for then? Should I go call up a bunch of charlatans and have them talk about it on a youtube video for you?
>>
>>17848566
At what size does a hollow space make the earth "completely hollow"?
>>
>>17848579
Except you have absolutely no evidence, mathematical or physics wise to assert there's a "star like object" in the center of the earth.

Instead we have mountains of evidence of a molten core and we have you rejecting it to give smarmy answers like "well what if its ALL hollow ;))))"
>>
>>17848577
You haven't proven they are solid.

Anons, I don't even believe in a hollow fucking earth. I just really think your reasoning is ambiguous and cyclic.
>>
>>17848579
Please present the physics and math for that assertion then, like the other anon did for it being solid.
>>
>>17848584
I never said it was hollow. I never said the star like object exists. I'm only saying that you have not shown that a hollow earth cannot exist.
>>
>>17848594
Actually, I did, here
>>17848552
It's not physically possible, unless you try to magic your way out of the physics of it like you've been trying to.
>>
>>17848594
>i can assert whatever fantasies i want and ignore math and physics
>BUT YOU CANT PROVE ME WRONG
What a fucking embarrassment.
>>
File: premium_pork_hot_sausage.jpg (7KB, 292x122px) Image search: [Google]
premium_pork_hot_sausage.jpg
7KB, 292x122px
>>17848594
You remind me of the sausage autist from /ck/
>>
>>17848584
confirmed for woman
>>
>>17848595
You haven't properly responded to my posts about the earth and moon being hollow.
Earthquakes could still exist without a solid earth.

A great example is Mercury. It is scientifically accepted to have had a huge amount of hollow space.
>>
>>17848603
I'm a man, and I'm actually more sexist than most, do you really think a woman would argue with math, or would a woman argue like this instead?
>>17848594
Merely asserting things and wishful fantasies?
>>
>>17848583
A Kinder Egg is "completely hollow."

Hershey's Air Delights have "hollow spaces."

Google it and compare it to Earth.

You better not be the same fucker from /ck/ who wouldn't stop asking about exactly how "vegan" B-12 supplements are.
>>
>>17848606
hollow space doesn't mean hollow planet
>>
>>17848606
>You haven't properly responded to my posts about the earth and moon being hollow.
Yes I have, i've told you that the moon has seismic activity that alerts us to how thick it's crust is and whether or not it could be "hollow"
>Earthquakes could still exist without a solid earth.
That's another assertion with no evidence behind it, and in fact a shitload of evidence AGAINST it, so please, go ahead and show the math and reasoning for why earthquakes exist on the moon.

>A great example is Mercury. It is scientifically accepted to have had a huge amount of hollow space.

What does that have to do with the earth and moon? Why is it you'll accept scientific evidence when it comes to a different planets hollowness but not the same science when it comes to OUR planets and moons composition?
>>
>>17848606
he fucking responded to your post and destroyed you on the moon being hollow and you didn't even respond you just said "hurr earthquakes dont need solids" which is simply wrong and you have nothing to prove that bullshit statement so you end it with "BUT BUT THIS PLANET IS KINDA HOLLOW" probably using the same sources that, if you actually read, would tell you WHY it's not possible for the earth to have a fucking "star like object" at its center and be hollow.
>>
>>17848610
Here anon, can you just define the proportion of shell thickness to object diameter that is the border between "hollow" and "not hollow"?
Suppose we have a shell with a five foot diameter. The thickness is 2.5 feet. Is this hollow?
>>
>>17848559
Its not an assertion, we know the moon doesn't have a molten core and you can (and we did) measure the difference in cosmic background radiation when on the moon. Of course I'm on /x/ so half of the people here probably doesn't even believe in the moon landing
>>
>>17848626
>Its not an assertion, we know the moon doesn't have a molten core
It's still an assertion to say the moon is hollow, stop being dumb.
>>
>>17848616
>that has no evidence!!!
>what does Mercury have to do with it???
Mercury had earthquakes. Mercury was largely hollow until large collapses. Hmmmmmmmm I wonder what the connection is here. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't say that Mercury is scientifically impossible, right?
>>
>>17848626
The moon doesn't have a molten core ANYMORE, it did have one, and in fact it's more evidence that the moon isn't fucking hollow.

You're literally arguing against yourself on this without realizing.
>>
>>17848642
Hey anon, your argument is literally "it's not hollow because it's solid"
>>
>>17848636
Wonderful, now maybe you can learn the fucking difference between "has hollow portions" and "completely hollow with an inner sun" dipshit

I'm glad we had to go through a whole fucking thread for you to post the conclusion I told you in my first post.
>>
>>17848644
No it's not, I've literally posted the math behind why it would be solid and pointed out how seismic activity leads us to more accurate understandings of the composition of the moon

It's not hollow because it's physically not possible for the earth to be entirely hollow with a "star like object" in the center, we know that for certain, what isn't certain is how extensive the caverns and caves of the "inner earth" are.
>>
>>17848644
sure if you ignore the valid science and physics he posted earlier

but im sure the other side is winning with THEIR assertion of "its hollow because this other planet is hollow, wait its not? oh shit well this OTHER planet has hollow sections!!"
>>
>>17848589
>>17848594
The burden of proof is on the person making the claim
>>
>>17848647
>being this retarded
Anon, I'm going to leave the thread as soon as someone can rigorously tell me the difference between the two. That's all I've ever wanted.
Suppise there is a ball-shaped hollow in the exact center of the earth, filled with air. At 1cm in diameter, you wouldn't call the earth "completely hollow," and you wouldn't call it "scientifically impossible."
At what size is it "scientifically impossible" for such a ball shaped hollow to exist?
>>
>Hey there's a lot of replies.
>Maybe I can can read up on some fun legends.
>Nope
>Autistic people are arguing
>>
>>17848662
What do you mean "rigorously" tell you the difference? do you know what that word means?

You've had literally multiple people tell you what we were defining as "completely hollow" for the argument in question and you ignored it multiple times

Maybe you should head out then, you don't seem capable of reading what people are saying to you without shitting the bed.
>>
>>17848662
>ha well ur retarded!
>ill ignore ur math and science for my semantics!
Holy shit just fuck off already, everybody thinks you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>17848669
I have a bachelor's degree in mathematics. I wrote my thesis on the applications on group theory to sigma algebras under certain constraints. I know what "rigorously" means.
I am unsatisfied by the previous responses, which I have read, because they are still arbitrary.
>>
>>17848662
>hey anon we're talking about inner earth
>DEFINE ENTIRELY HOLLOW VS HOLLOW PORTIONS
>well anon we're talking about the mythology of there being a second sun and other things in the center with an ecosystem
>HA UR WRONG POST THE MATH THEN IDIOT
>here's the math anon!
>RETARD, DEFINE PARTIALLY HOLLOW AND COMPLETELY HOLLOW

please kill yourself.
>>
>>17848674
Why is my question so fucking hard to answer when you people love your shit tier math and physics? Answer and I'll leave. Just tell me the size of the hollow that is "physically impossible" and I will be gone.
>>
>>17848682
Perhaps you should go back and try to get a bachelors in English, or you can go back and try to disprove the Anons math, since you know, you claim to have a degree, and are using it as an appeal to authority
>>
>>17848690
>shit-tier math and physics
>my wishful fantasies are so much better
Nobody can tell you what you're asking for because whenever we do you change the goal posts and try to wiggle out of it, what happened to you asking for the math? Why didn't you respond and point out where the math is flawed then?
>>
This is starting to get tiring
You are equating - hollow spaces - with an - entirely hollow planet - its like saying a white cat with a black spot is the same as an entirely black cat because its part black

This is starting to become shitposting-tier
>>
>>17848691
The Newtonian model of gravity only factors in the total mass of two objects and the distance between the two centers of mass. Therefore, under this model, two shells with the same masses as the earth and moon would behave identically to the earth and moon. Is this incorrect?
>>
>>17848690
everytime someone proves you wrong, you jump to the next piece of "evidence" instead of properly addressing the arguments in front of you
>>
>>17848696
What did I do here?
>>17848704

Anons, just tell me when it becomes "scientifically impossible"
If I am such an annoyance, and if you people know physics SO WELL that you can make such claims, just tell me the ratio between the diameter of the hollow and the diameter of the whole shell and I will be gone.
If you don't do this, please tell me why.
>>
itt: autistis pick apart details in arguments that nobody cares about as a way to prove to their ego that they're really correct about something they know nothing about

>someone even claimed to have a bachelors in math and is arguing for the hollow earth

top fucking kek, peoples vain ego knows no limit, why bother lying on the internet?
>>
>>17848714
>"scientifically impossible"
when you talk about a fucking "star like thing" in the center and assert its properities with no evidence
>>
>>17848624
What the fuck are you saying?
If something is empty on the inside then it's hollow, so yes that would be a hollow earth. You keep niggling about details, just get it through your thick skull that a bunch of randomly located caves and empty spaces on the outer crust of earth is not the same as a huge empty space at the center of the earth
>>
>>17848718
I'm not arguing for the hollow earth. As I've stated before, I just think it's bullshit that someone says "X is impossible" without being able to define "X" unambiguously, or in a numerical way.
>>
>>17848704
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shell_theorem
Here you go my "bachelors in math" friend!
>>
>>17848631
You're misunderstanding I was saying the moon doesn't have a molten core it's not hollow it just doesn't have a molten center
>>
>>17848729
Seriously, you're fucking autistic, people have been telling you that definition and you've been ignoring it for the entire thread.

Go see a fucking doctor holy shit, you're even more fucking thick than the earth
>>
>>17848727
You are missing the point.

At what point would the shell collapse on itself? Suppose the hollow were slightly smaller. Then that "hollow earth" could exist.

Why is nobody giving me my numerical answer? For hating me, you people seem to love me being here. Or are you unwilling to admit that you cannot make an unambiguous claim?
>>
>>17848738
Good for you, but the person I responded to initially was talking about the moon being hollow as evidence the earth is hollow too as a way to wiggle out of the math involved.
>>
>>17848734
That only says an object in the interior would not experience gravity. Have I ever said it would? Nope.
Why are you still attacking the hollow earth when that doesn't have anything to do with what I want to know?
>>
>>17848742
A planet-sized hollow shell with the known, observed thickness of the Earth's crust would not be able to achieve hydrostatic equilibrium with its own mass and would collapse.

There's your fucking answer, there's no "numerical answer" because that varies, but gravity itself doesn't work that way.
>>
So, what do you think about subterranean species?

There must be fungus and stuff growing down there?

What about blind cave dwelling bigfeet? /x/, huh?
>>
>>17848748
>Why are you still attacking the hollow earth
Because thats what the thread is about, not your autistic and delusional fantasies of having a bachelors in math but not understanding basic principles of gravity.
>>
>>17848740
Those definitions have been opinion based and are entirely subjective. Just saying "some holes are different than others" gives no way to categorize holes.
>>
>>17848351
Well describe your Nordic woman naked, dude. Come on.
>>
>>17848762
No they aren't fucking opinion based you dipshit, the difference between entirely hollow and large sections being hollow is pretty clear-cut to anyone that isn't a complete fucking moron.

Someone even laid it out to you right here and all you did was go "HURR AT WHAT SIZE???" OBVIOUSLY FUCKING PLANET SIZED
>>17848566
>>
>>17848749
K thanks, bye.
"A big hollow" is not rigorous.
"A hollow 2900km (size of the mantle) thick in an earth sized planet" is.
>>
>>17848772
>and the autistic sperg walked away, having been btfo in every point he tried to make and still trying to claim some sort of weird autistic victory

can we actually have an interesting discussion now instead of "WHATS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PARTIALLY HOLLOW AND FULLY HOLLOW"
>>
>>17848742
Something with the size of earth wouldn't be able to have any kind of hollow core without collapsing thus filling the hole
>>
>>17848745
You're retarded, you're accusing me of saying the moon is hollow in your reply because you didn't read the context of the posts
>>
>>17848753

fungus and mist everywhere brah.mist and sand brah, mist and sand
>>
POINT MADE!

It's a census, bigfoot lived underground.

BTFO!
>>
>>17848801
No, someone literally responded to the math regarding the earth being solid with "hehehe well that falls apart if the moon is hollow eh? ;)))" and i responded to it, then you responded to that arguing a completely different point and then act as if i'm supposed to respond to whatever the fuck you're talking about instead of the argument i was actually in

why not click through the chain of posts if you actually think you're comprehending the context?
>>
>>17848762
>define the different kind of hollows
>please categorize the different types of holes
top kek, is this a new meme?
>>
>>17848801
...he was responding to someone who talked about the math being wrong because "the moon cud be hollow too ;)"

and he's retarded for you jumping on him about some random other argument?
>>
>>17848801
so you didn't make the post below?
>>17848569
yet you're arguing with the guy who is trying to inform the person that the moon in fact, isn't hollow?
>>
>>17848815
It wasn't a random argument it was an argument against his point that we are simply 'asserting' that a molten core generates a magentic firld. as to why a molten core generates an magnetic field, i argued that we can measure the difference on the moon, where there is none, and he understood it as an argument as to why the moon must be hollow
>>17848809
>>
sweet, autistic skeptics ruin another thread because they can't imagine or drop the "IT HAS TO BE PROVEN REAL" shit for 5 minutes to have an interesting discussion
>>
>>17848810
Yes and no. Check the image on >>17810459. It's a reference to a way old meme from the story on the middle right.
>>
File: Lego-Bioshock-Rapture.jpg (84KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
Lego-Bioshock-Rapture.jpg
84KB, 650x500px
>>17848351
So basically Bioshock?
>>
>>17848781
Apparently not
>>
>>17848852
>>17848809
>argument against his argument about the argument

guys at what point can we just agree to disagree? it ultimately doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>17848863
fucking this!!!
>>
>>17848156
They are called the VRIL

There is a black goo called VRIL which has the ability to turn into anything you want and do anything you want it to do with just consciousness alone, but, you have to have very strong will power. The black goo is believed by some to be a portal where the Jinn from Islam enter the earth, but, one thing is sure, VRIL is a paradise. It's location is dynamic. It can be any random cave leading toward the center of the earth and getting there is considered difficult.

You can get there physically, but, there is more dimensions on the way down to account for as you will get lost in a cave where if you don't watch it, all the passages may become dead ends and there is also a monster made out of VRIL that protects the tunnels by traveling through and eating anyone it touches. Many cocky people who have power here in this world find themselves victims on the way down. Only through pure will power can you make it through the cave if you aren't suppose to be there.

Because the place is "timeless", if you do this you might end up in a different version of earth on the way out and if you have any ounce of hatred inside of you, you will become the thing you hate.
>>
I didn't think anything could get more implausible, nonsensical and obviously not true than Flat Earth, but here we are.
>>
>>17848200
Now see this is the shit that should be at the forefront of everyone's minds
>>
>>17848351
>and even met a Nordic woman
KEK
>>
>>17848404
Good ol' Ancalagon the Black.
>>
File: nazi ss.jpg (3MB, 1928x6832px) Image search: [Google]
nazi ss.jpg
3MB, 1928x6832px
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.