[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we here all accept that Grey aliens exist right? Now, is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: alien-greys-big-eyes.jpg (26KB, 960x630px) Image search: [Google]
alien-greys-big-eyes.jpg
26KB, 960x630px
So we here all accept that Grey aliens exist right?

Now, is it a coincidence that their appearance first became known in the 1930-1950's?

They apparently have been observing us for very long, maybe they even created us, who knows. We are like an experiment. And then suddenly their craft and their sightings increase tenfold in the 1930's - 1950's.

Now here is my explanation for this. It's not a secret that the Nazi's were very much intertwined with the occult. I think that the Grey aliens saw the Nazi's finally as a logical and rational product of our civillization - now bear with me.

The Grey aliens don't know a thing such as ethics. They perform weird experiments on people. The Nazi's were very similar in this.

I think the Grey aliens saw the nazi's finally as logical and rational society because the nazi's practised eugenics. This is something that the grey aliens themselves practised in the past. Eugenics is cold logic - kill off the weak and breed with the strong - untill you get a ''masterrace''. For them the nazi's was a sign of huge interest, because they saw in them their own history and finally a logical and rational civillization. How evil it may be- they don't know that word, they only know evolution.

The SS was very much intertwined with the occult and the idea of creating a race of supermen, or Ubermensch. See the following video, which is very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAcZ-vSKVr4

There are reports that nazi's had some contact with the Greys, seeing the nazi's had many flying saucer designs. It wouldn't be surprising to find out they copied designs from the Grey's based on sights.

Since the nazi's lost the war and afterwards, Grey aliens have again entered the background of world happenings and started observing more. They didn't help the nazi's or gave them technology because that would interfere with the human experiment.
This also explains why Greys became more absent following the years after world war 2.
>>
File: nazi ss.jpg (3MB, 1928x6832px) Image search: [Google]
nazi ss.jpg
3MB, 1928x6832px
>>
They're fallen angels.
If god made angels, that's what they'd look like.
They wouldn't have wings cause that would be a crossbreed abomination
>>
>>17846625
Well that could be, but that could also explain why they were very much interested in the nazi's
>>
>>17846610
>So we here all accept that Grey aliens exist right?

No, because it's all speculative like pretty much everything else on this board.

>Grey and Nazi bullshit

Oh, not this crap again.
>>
>>17846610

nope.......Proofs pl0x.
>>
>>17846650
>>17846648
>proof
Well, you can easily research the thousands of sightings and decide for yourself, from pilots to astronauts to cosmonauts to children. One I really like are the Zimbabwe 1994 sightings and the works of John E. Mack on this
>>
>>17846648
this
and
this
>>17846650
>nazis are evils
>rinse
>repeat
>infinte delirium
>im SJW shill
>click all images with storefront
>>
File: exologue.gif (25KB, 216x250px) Image search: [Google]
exologue.gif
25KB, 216x250px
>>17846610
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAcZ-vSKVr4

On the contrary, the earliest depictions are around 400bc, circa Alexander the Great. Sanskrit and Islamic sources mention this fact.

You are biased to the years when Germans found out about the topic.
>>
>>17846659
Of course they have been sighted for thousands of years but they became really prevalent in the 30's-50's. They're organisms like us they aren't perfect and they make mistakes. I do believe they created us out of monkeys
>>
>>17846654

>everyone sees something strange in the sky this means that greys are real.
>look at these paintings from the 1500s'
>those are U Fucking F fucking O's, right?
>i did no research on the subject therefore my speculation is correct.
>creates thread
>>
>>17846672
I spend years researching the sightings and I've become a believer. I cannot simply reject the sightings of intelligent people like astronauts and pilots, but also of naive children and the way the US government has completely shut down multiple area's after weird sightings there
>>
>>17846672
It's not just about seeing strange things in the sky it's actually being abducted by them and/or seeing them.

It seems to me you're really prejudiced towards this topic, if you have nothing useful to add other then mocking you are quite sad. If you're genuinly interested in this topic you can simply start reading and researching about it otherwise you are simply looking for an excuse to act intellectually superior to feed your ego, it's called being an arrogant asshole
>>
>>17846677

>believer
>attributes misquoted sources and interviews of ppl that are reputable
>doesn't look in depth at source of materials
>attributes an irrefutable source such as youtube or wikipedia, or an infograph that was created by another "believer" to validate opinion of "beliefs"

This is like the fucking 1800's all over again, if someone back then wanted too drill a hole in your skull because you have a headache... would you accept that treatment?

>I spend years researching the sightings and I've become a believer.

Please share it with us.
>>
>>17846688

>It seems to me you're really prejudiced towards this topic, if you have nothing useful to add other then mocking

>your opinion differs from mine, therefore what you think is irrelevant
>>
>>17846697
that's not true, it's just that your opinions aren't opinions they're plain mocking and full of prejudice, very unscientific to reject the sightings of millions of people even important folk, and the US military involvement, even if it's just a mental phenomenon still worth researching
>>
>>17846701

Not true, I haven't mocked you, I have pointed out fallacies in your statements.

You are very keen to label others as evil or nasty because their opinion differs from your World view and are not even interested in debating this subject or observing evidence that might go against your beliefs.

It is like you "pick an mix" a certain flavour... but then blame others for being fat.
>>
>>17846701

>waiting for the "spaceman behind the girl photo" from the 60's
>old biblical style paintings of ufo's
>info graphics
>cut and paste youtube links
>that roswell memo photo
>elongated skulls from africa

...waiting
>>
>>17846701
>being unscientific
>proof of aliens
>researched for years

waiting..... and will be waiting for this "proof".

>tfw op has ragequit the internet
>>
>>17846659
I can confirm this observed bias.

To the poster below the quoted poster, I do not think we are created from monkeys but simply engineered with some of their genetics as with our reptillian genes hence the reptillian brain.
>>
>>17846734

>namefagging this hard

are u oldfag?
>>
>>17846740
Since 2008.

Im in contact with these beings or something that portrays itself as something similar. It revealed itself to me after I meditated on my chakras for about 4 months and beckoned them to communicate and reveal themselves to me, what I experienced destroyed my notion of reality as the stars themselves came in to question by what I observed. All this while they revealed to me I was prepped for all of my experiences since birth due to how intelligent they are and the ability to literally drive/possess a human to think/do/experience what they will.

The pictures I see of them are crude inaccurate and ugly. In actuality they are beyond gorgeous and at the moment I had that thought I realized why they were worshipped. I just wish and hope that I can have face to face discourse and more one day.
>>
>>17846750
A grey type or a more human type?
>>
>>17846610
maybe
>but your still autism
aliens first became known thousands of years ago

dragon people aka newt people and lizard people
>not greys
malta has 7' white snake people for example

the big headed "greys" of the 70s (dunno about 50s) were allegedly cone-heads, and the media spun the big head thing to a shill story about big headed greys aka angels.
>but they are conehead demons.

thats just my 2c. schneider says blue orcs/frog people
>snakes evolved from frogs then were shrunk devolved to snakes [by people] because they were jumping poisonous evil little toad monsters
>basically fucking bowser from mario and his battle toads/frog demons
>>
File: ayylmaodoesinterwebs.jpg (216KB, 620x929px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmaodoesinterwebs.jpg
216KB, 620x929px
>>17846610
Grey's aren't real
>>
Greys are propaganda to cover the real shit.
>>
>>17846880
Lol
Stay crazy /x/
>>
File: s.jpg (224KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
224KB, 1750x2500px
I don't belive in GREY aliens, but GREEN aliens?

Gibbe the spoops
>>
File: FactionalInfighting.jpg (17KB, 236x167px) Image search: [Google]
FactionalInfighting.jpg
17KB, 236x167px
>>17846669
>I do believe they created us out of monkeys
>>17846734
>To the poster below the quoted poster, I do not think we are created from monkeys but simply engineered with some of their genetics as with our reptillian genes hence the reptillian brain.

The point that you must note is that the topical species does not represent the only visitors to this planet. Sanskrit and Islamic sources acknowledge this fact, and so do extremely early Greek sources from before the pantheon mythos that everyone learns about in school.

There is a war going on over which species has the right to direct the evolution of humans. Our adaptations for language processing and manual dexterity were not granted by the topical species of this thread.
>>
>>17846610
AYY LMAO
>>
>>17846669
Dumbest shit ever said on /x
Check how evolution works
>>
>>17846750
>Im in contact with these beings

take your meds, lad
>>
>>17846610
Eugenics would never work.
you could take what you would think is the best man and women on earth and they could randomly have a retarded or weak baby.
>>
I think more of the greys showed up in The United States since Hiroshima and Nagasaki and also in Japan who was the technologic leader for a time than showed up to the Nazis. They follow the technology.

Also
>I think the Grey aliens saw the nazi's finally as logical and rational society because the nazi's practised eugenics.

Then why did they avoid Soviet Russia which also did experiments on their people?
>>
File: 1465422644631.gif (497KB, 250x374px) Image search: [Google]
1465422644631.gif
497KB, 250x374px
>>17846880
>the big headed "greys" of the 70s (dunno about 50s) were allegedly cone-heads
>>
>>17846610
Yes, they exist in your mind.
>>
>>17848049
>Dumbest shit ever said on /x

Do you even /x/?

I remember just some months ago that dude redpilling us about abongo's wife being an ambush/trap
>>
File: crowley.jpg (118KB, 726x1196px) Image search: [Google]
crowley.jpg
118KB, 726x1196px
>>17846610
The description of greys goes back hundreds of years. Back then people called them demons and devils. Pic shows what Crowley saw in his sessions. Notice anything?
>>
File: 1453778661768.jpg (17KB, 255x254px) Image search: [Google]
1453778661768.jpg
17KB, 255x254px
>>17846610

It's an awful big coincidence that they look just like the default "Human" face as interpreted by infants.

Oh, wait, no it's not because people see this shit when thier brains pull "bad person" out of nowhere when experiencing sleep paralysis.

Alien life almost certainly exists, but the majority of it is likely micro-organisms and it's arrogant of us to assume that any higher life would even look remotely humanoid. For fucks sake half of the shit in the deep ocean is bananas and that's our own planet.
>>
>>17846610
Sure they exist, but they're also Earthlings and time travelers. Alternate evolution is a thing you know.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.