[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any experiences with creepy neighbors /x/? I live in a little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 19

File: 20160623_172430-1-1-1.jpg (4MB, 1948x1881px) Image search: [Google]
20160623_172430-1-1-1.jpg
4MB, 1948x1881px
Any experiences with creepy neighbors /x/? I live in a little rural town in Tennessee, not much goes on, but I'm convinced that the man who lives next to me is insane. Just yesterday he had this masterpiece lined up on the road facing the street. And this isn't the first time something like this has happened. Anyway, lemme hear your stories /x/
>>
lol you're that guy on /b/
>>
>>17845829
Yup. Thought I'd share my story here as well.
>>
Well nothing too spoopy, one of my neighboors is known to be a wiccan by everybody. Every month or so she would start a great fire on her backyard for who kows what reason.

Several people who have some sort of field of view from their balcony say they have seen her walk on fire without getting burned.

I've wanted for years to film her, but I don't want to be accused of peeping.
>>
>>17845823
>set up comcast wifi
>it has both a private and public channel
>decide to be nice and activate the public channel because I've been saved by being able to hit up open wifi before
>a few nights pass
>then, at 1AM, hear someone messing around just outside
>he takes off the second he sees the blinds move
>a few seconds later, he coughs a really wretched smoker's cough
>I recognize the noise as the old dude down the road, he's 70-80 I would guess
>he had been standing right where the signal reaches the outdoors best

I've also come home to randoms from the neighborhood walking around the yard with their cell phones out trying to find the sweet spot, but they go away as soon as I pull up.

I'd shut off the signal, but I actually think it's kind of funny except for the old guy. I thought he was a robber.
>>
>>17845841
Wow, you should try and get some footage anon.
>>
File: 20160623_172435-1.jpg (3MB, 2353x2125px) Image search: [Google]
20160623_172435-1.jpg
3MB, 2353x2125px
>>
File: 20160623_172441-1.jpg (3MB, 2236x2236px) Image search: [Google]
20160623_172441-1.jpg
3MB, 2236x2236px
>>
File: 20160623_170933-1.jpg (3MB, 2236x2236px) Image search: [Google]
20160623_170933-1.jpg
3MB, 2236x2236px
There are 5 heads in total, but 6 poles. There were 6 heads a few days ago.
>>
Not so much scary, as dangerous.

My parents have a four acre lot on a subdivision just out of town. Nice place, nice neighbours, but the father of the family on the one side of them is a redneck who gives no fucks about anything but his own family and house. Not violent or anything, just a prick.

His back lawn, about the same size as my parents', was brown, dead and full of dandelions. It would be a pain in the ass and fucking expensive to re-sod or fertilize/water/regrow the lawn. So, one day he just happened to be burning a pile of dead leaves in his dry as fuck backyard, while it was windy as all hell out. Naturally, the fire spread and burned his entire lawn, and half my parents' lawn as well (they're connected, but weren't separated by anything at the time).

I got home from school and there were three fire trucks in our back field containing it, and the flames had been stopped about twenty metres from my parents' house. He swore up and down it was an accident, but lo and behold, by the end of summer his lawn had regrown, green and thick as fuck.

Nothing paranormal about it, but the idea that he would do something like that without really giving a shit, and what could have happened if the flames reached the house has always creeped me out.
>>
I actually live in TN and saw a mural like that before, but they were bloody and or muddy boots. Turns out they were shoes of dead soldiers the man had served with, or had given to him. Could be a coping mechanism, could be a do not enter sign.
>>
>>17845823
thats not too creepy maybe he really likes "The Walking Dead' comic and felt like recreateing the scene from one of the recent issues lol but thats just me.
>>
>>17845934
was thinking the same thing
>>
>>17845846
Shoulda capped his ass.

Nice stories everyone
>>
My neighbor of 10 years has always been a strange one. He and his wife were what I thought were just slobs, the house was in shit condition by American standards and was sinking in to the ground and had that cat piss smell despite no cats living with them.

Well it turns out they were tweakers and has like meth labs and shit going in their house, and the guy openly divulged this information to me simply bc he used to date my mother and started giving me weed for mowing his lawn for him and shit. I still never trusted him though, he had a temper and strange addict behaviors, and one night this fucker was peeping his head out of his blinds every 5 minutes, went on for about an hour or so. I could tell something was flustering him so I watched as it happened a couple of more times and noticed he kept looking at my house.

I turned my lights off then on just to kinda let him know I was awake so he didn't get any funny ideas, but for some reason him peeping through a window turned into him stepping outside twice and smoking a cigarette while watching my yard.

Finally this motherfucker walks over into my yard and is looking around to see if anyone is watching, but for some reason can't see me looking out at him and he's moving slower into my yard. At this point I'm thinking he's either gonna rob me or break some shit so I grab my bat and get ready to go out and clobber him and before I reach the door I see him pick up a water pale and set it back right side up and walk back into his house.

So for about an hour and a half this dude was upset about an askew bucket in my yard. Fuckin tweakers man...
>>
>>17845964
I laughed so fucking hard. But if he's got a legit meth lab under there, that sucks. Shit could explode.
>>
I myself am a creepy neighbor, I am told at least. Mostly because I am a mask maker and that seems insane to my neighbors?? One day I had a few of the masks out to dry on my clothesline and one of them were outside chilling on his lawn chair, he had shades on, but also his eyes closed I guess. When he decided to go get up he said he "about lost his shit" When he saw a deformed clown face hanging on the line, (My clothesline is really close to his yard.) but yea, (Sorry if this seems a lot out of place I mostly lurk.)
>>
I live in Tennessee as well and shit like that is common in the town I live in Lol.
>>
File: 1465350186302.jpg (26KB, 616x347px) Image search: [Google]
1465350186302.jpg
26KB, 616x347px
>>17846027
That's hilarious, but really, most people would probably have the same reaction.

Pics of your stuff?

>>17845964
You should report him, man, it sounds like he's becoming unhinged.
>>
More?
>>
File: pizzatime.png (207KB, 1167x595px) Image search: [Google]
pizzatime.png
207KB, 1167x595px
>>17845823

In my neighborhood, you usually don't get enough time to get to know someone before they pack up their shit and leave middle class suburbia.

But my point is, I one of the stranger neighbors was some geriatric old man who wore a visor and a orange shirt near every time I saw him.

At the time I was in elementary school, and this guy pulled up to me in his car twice in the same month while I was outside doing my shit and asked me if I knew where Pizza Hut was.

Because I was five I didn't know shit and essentially gave him a fuck off each time. Turns out that I wasn't the only guy living on the street that he asked, because my neighbor was out for a jog and told him specific directions, he just stared him down.

I dunno. Wasn't that slightly spoopy?

Pic Related.
>>
>>17845856
What part of TN, OP? I live in 423. Chattanooga to be exact.
>>
>>17848080

Everyone order pizza to this man's house.
>>
man ymonths ago wheni live din this small town. i would go to dollar general and this gas station almost daily. every time for 1 week when i went in this creepy guy with an extreme mullter would come in right after. and would happen at both stores. it literally happened 5 times in a row. then it just happened so often i got used to it. i mean everytime i went in he'd pull up in some old van and come in. many months after it happening often. he walke dinto store first and i had my baby stroller. he was mean and let the door shut on the stroller. just evil weird vibe. like creepy redneck with extreme stereotype mullet. always had weird feel. wouldn't call it a neighbor since he wasn't

i could have explained it better months ago
>>
>>17845823
We had this lady move into our neighborhood a few years back, who I swear must've rolled with a biker gang in the 60's because she had tattoos all up and down her arms, wore leather pants and biker jackets all the time, and smoked like a chimney, probably also drank heavily too. We'd pass her small crappy house on our way to and from school every day, and she'd either be outside in a lawnchair smoking or drinking, sometimes she'd smile and we'd see her black fucking teeth.
And I mean BLACK teeth, as if she brushes them with a blowtorch, never got close enough to see how bad they actually were.
On the times she wasn't in her yard and I walked past on my way to a friend's house, I swear I could hear "wild horses" by the rolling stones playing, and her sobbing, it sounded like a hyena that's had it's throat cut trying to bark but it was definitely crying.
Three or so years after she had moved in, not a peep had been heard from the house, and the lady wasn't on her lawn anymore, none of the neighbor's had seen her coming out or going into her house. A week passes before somebody calls the town, who send an officer down.
The officer found her dead in her chair with a bunch of used needles around her, and upon further investigation, found a stair closet with a pentagram, candles, the works, laid out in it, with a picture of some biker dude on it.
Town paper investigated, and apparently the guy in the picture was a member of the Bandidos, got killed in a gang shootout, she was his girlfriend at the time.
>>
>>17845864
Maybe he has a head up for every person he wants to kill and takes them down when the target has been eliminated. You could be one of those heads.
>>
We had a creepy as hell mystery woman in my neighborhood when I was a kid.

She lived in a big old house on the corner, nice residential suburbia area. Always all windows closed, curtains drawn, you could never see inside the house at all.

On top of the roof, angled towards the house diagonally across the street, was what looked like a tiny little gravestone with the words 'DEATH TO YOU' written on it.

We only saw her occasionally, but she of courses fascinated us as kids. she was of middling age, with long black hair, and would often open her door to post and such in a ragged old nightdress, or occasionally completely naked.
>>
>>17845823
>stealing from reddit
That's just sad.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/4po6xq/i_was_out_making_a_delivery_today_then_i_spotted/
https://imgur.com/qE3wGn9
>>
>>17845823
>move into ghetto apartment
>neighbors told me it was lived in by a witch
>dont believe in that stuff
>time goes by
>start to hallucinate sounds and smells
>sounds like 30 people upstairs talking
>no one was home that day
>hallucinate cig smoke and air freshener smells
>take of my cloths and get my gun
>prance around on my fireplace tripping balls
>go to sleep
>awoken by some deep ass scrathing on my wall
>fucking freak out
>sleep with my gun in my hand
>my mood had worsened at this place
>wanted to kill myself very badly
>finally move out
>became normal again
>>
>>17845823
He's a stylist you insensitive prick.
>>
The adults that live in the apartment next door keep changing, but the kids and the outdoor (presumably indoor too, but I don't know for sure) furniture stay the same.
>>
i haven't been on /x/ in years. not exactly "neighbors" but related:

in like 2009 in rural western maine my friend and I were walking in the woods behind her house, an old forest in town with old stone walls and trails that probably predate the downtown area.

we came across a bunch of weird stuff, animal skulls on posts, various piles of stones that seemed to bear some significance, trees and plants growing in bizarre unnatural curves and circles, etc. doesn't sound like much on paper but there was something super eerie about it all, immediately upon encountering the first oddity they began revealing themselves to us one by one and the atmosphere got weirder and weirder

the crown jewel was a huge stone, like a tombstone but much bigger and more roughly hewn, would've taken a truck to get it in. it was engraved with some message in foreign characters, and the trees around it had grown into a perfect shelter for it, covering it from all sides but the front.

anyway, I took a pic of it and posted it on /x/ and someone translated it, turns out it was Norse and some sort of prayer to odin.

the good ol' days
>>
File: Caspar_David_Friedrich.jpg (716KB, 3176x2375px) Image search: [Google]
Caspar_David_Friedrich.jpg
716KB, 3176x2375px
>live in eastern europe
>shitty neighborhood
>first floor
>a lot of prostitutes and their gypsy bosses
>yelling all the time, threatening one another
>live in constant fear that they are gonna start harrasing me/breaking in my home cus they might think i'm the one calling the police on them
>>
>>17848080
Not OP
I grew up in Marion Co. How's chattown these days?
>>
you sure he's not doing that to thwart birds from his property and/or garden? my great grand pappy used to tie human hair around a tree. he wasn't crazy, it was an old farmers trick to discourage squirrels.
>>
>>17848828

>Is from Maine.

What town? Would love to go see that area.
>>
>>17848193
That's really bittersweet.
>>
>>17845823
Al Snow is your neighbor?
>>
>>17848779
Please report this. They could be involved in sex trafficking
>>
>>17845823
>21st century and still living in recycled leftover trash huts.

Even my ancestors 500 years ago had better houses than your fag neighbour...
>>
>>17851337
How do I 4chan?
>>
>>17851337
You are the proof of quantum mechanics... you shouldn't be here but you are.
>>
My neighbor is obsessed with the occult and esoteric, I've seen him in his ceremonial blue robes with a Caudeucs staff. I've been in his library and it's filled with old occult stuff, but he has to be with me in the library because he either doesn't trust me or he doesn't trust the knowledge in the books. Every time I've been over there to go through his library he has a set of rituals he does before I enter or leave. I asked him about it and he said and I quote

>I'm making sure you're not taking anything in, or bringing anything out with you.

I asked him how does he know his rituals work to which he gave a sly little smile and said

>I don't, but I would know if it didn't
Man is 65 spry as fuck and rich as hell, so I guess it's helped him out. He designed his own house too, all built around his library
>>
>>17849199
Farmington, there is or was a huge Wiccan scene there. that area of woods has been cleared out though as far as I know.
>>
>>17845964
Pretty weird you were so focused on a tweakers house you knew he was looking at yours every 5 mins.
>>
>>17845841
whats she like in person, is she 'detached' or creepy?
>>
>>17848193
Straya?
>>
>>17848281
Why is no one up in arms over this
>>
>>17851440
If you see someone do that a couple times, you're probably going to start paying attention.
>>
>>17846027
Show us your masks anon
>>
>>17845823
Its highschool kids, you dummy.
I used to do shit like this all the time back in high school. I had a manniquen, put fake blood all over it, put a clear plastic bag on its head and impaled it on the ground to the main entrance of our rival highschool. someone that went there said when the teachers saw it the next morning, they called the cops and let them remove it before they felt safe enough to go inside. Shit was so cash.
>>
>>17848055
>"I dont know the actual directions but I've been there"
>"oh good why dont you show me?"

You coulda been on a milk carton, anon.
>>
>>17848193
This isnt creepy but sad
>>
>grandma's neighbour is a very old woman with deep sunken eyes
>me, cousins and siblings playing out in front of the house
>old lady keeps watching us
>feel creeped out, say to the other kids that she's a witch and we have to hide or she'll curse us
>few months later she died
>told grandma that she was very sad about what I said

feels like shit man
>>
I had this neighbour a few years ago that was old and schizophrenic. Seeing people not there and talking to people not there. She would stare in other peoples windows go into neighbours houses uninvited. She only asked 2 questions "when do the bins go out?" And "is mass today".
She has carers come see her but she rarely let them in with out a fight. All day she goes walks around the block of flats asking her fucking questions.

Asked neighbours about her. Apparently she was a very clever headmistress at a private school. Then just went progressively went down hill after retirement. My Mum called her the Blair Witch as she was a hag and the flats are called Blair.

So one day go food shopping. I get a taxi home. Drive unloads bags by front door. Open my front door and start carrying bags up the private staircase into my living room. I left door open as I had more bags to bring up. Turn around to go back down and she is in my flat right behind me. Shit myself I was freaked out. Then with her cold dead blue eyes looks at me and says the people outside keep spying on her and are going to kill her. No one is there... I get her out of my house as she keeps talking about these spies. Then she says they are going to kill me too. Push her out the door and put the rest of bags on the stairs. Turn around and lock the door. Hear knocking. Look out from the curtain to say fuck off. Blair witch says "could you happen to tell me when the bins go out?". I said "right now so you better go get them."
That got her away from my front door.

Every day she rung my door bell at 2. 2pm on the dot. I never answered because our doorbell never worked. She started doing it in the middle of the night. We found this out by hearing her outside the window and seeing her standing at the door. Good thing that doorbell is broke right? Well turns out it wasn't. It was working alright but it wasn't connect to our bell. It was connected to the neighbours bell directly on the other side of the
>>
>>17851413
Do you still have the photos?
>>
File: 1466837823652.jpg (337KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466837823652.jpg
337KB, 1920x1080px
>>17848281
>>17851475
But OP posted more pictures of this shit than on reddit. Maybe that was also OP in reddit.
>>
>>17851518
Wall. So the poor sweet old couple down stairs doorbell would ring in the middle of the night and at 2pm constantly and no one would be there when they would answer it... we found this out when the neighbour downstairs died. His wife was getting to freaked out about it by herself. After doing neighbourly things to help her around the house we discovered the doorbell situation.

Thank goodness we don't live there anymore.
>>
>>17851384
Thats pretty fuckin cool
>>
>>17851469
'Murrica, shooting happened in New Mexico, we live in New jersey, as did the girlfriend
>>
Neighbor next door is an old decrepit man who looks like a homeless and is the pastor of an evangelical church. According to my other neighbors his church is in a poor guetto neighbor. He has never fitted on my neighbor (an upper middle class one with some rich guys around) and almost everyone thinks he is weird because he always use this old and ragged clothes but has expensive cars, house and furniture.

Anyway one day I went to the back patio of my house and I heard screams and cryings from his house, it was a woman asking them to stop and for help. Also it sounded like she was being slapped. I went inside to tell my mom and as we were going to call for help the police arrived (apparently another person heard the mess before me, and he said that they were like that for 30 min). They found the pastor, his son and a girl with ragged clothes who was a mess. They said that they were making an exorcism and that the girl parents authorized for it. The police apparently asked the girl what happened but the pastor and his son kept insisting that it was an exorcism. A neighbor, the typical old lady who loves gossip, went to see the whole mess and said that the pastor and his son looks very agitated and the son's shirt was missing some buttons.

Since the police couldnt get anything from the girl and at the end she said that it was an exocism too they left and leave them continue with their exorcims RP. But to me it sounded like she was being raped.
>>
>>17851558
Thats bizzare, had a similar story like that happen in rural australia, old hags name was jenny, fuckn bandidos
>>
I live in a rent house in a suburb about 10 minutes outside the city. Next door to me on one side is my landlord who lives in a massive house on the edge of a hill with one of the best views of the city, and on the other side lives this one guy who I've never seen with my own eyes in a tiny little run down looking shack, also owned by the same landlords.

The mailbox for my place is right next to the shack guy's mailbox, but its never him that comes to pick it up, it's always one of his "friends" who does it for him. I stopped to talk to one of them when I first moved in, thinking it was my neighbour. He told me that the guy next door is sick or something and rarely spends time there, so he gets his friends to come and check on the shack/pick up mail etc.

The thing is, I hear him there almost every night. My bedroom is on the side of the house closest to his shack seperated only by a galvanised fence and about 5 feet of space, and my sleeping habits are terrible, so I'm always up until about 4am just browsing the internet in my room. Almost every night after midnight I hear his backdoor open and someone come outside. It makes my walls creak and sometimes it sounds like hes walking around outside in my backyard, but I think that's just because of how close my room is to his house.

Why is he there every night if he's apparently too sick to stay there? Why is there never any sign of him there during the day? I've seen people going in and out from time to time but none of them are my actual neighbour. I even went over there one day because I thought I got his mail by mistake but there was no one home, and then that night I heard him switch his back light on and come out the back door. The mail turned out to be for a previous tenant that didn't get redirected, so no clues from there unfortunately.

What would be the best way for me to investigate this /x/? Or should I just leave it alone lest I become a sacrifice for some crazy cult?
>>
>>17851686
Answer is obv. He is vampire and his friends are his shills. You either need to become one or kill him.
>>
>>17851306
I think what probably happened was the mom of the kids is in jail (I live in the ghetto) and relatives have been taking turns caring for the kids.
>>
>>17851686
He could have some sort of phobia, maybe agoraphobia or something else.

I myself am not a total recluse, but in the past year I have gone deeper into "hermit mode" than I used to, and I don't like dealing with people I don't know, so I rarely go outside here and never talk to any of the neighbors. He could be like that.
>>
>>17851384
He sounds like a heck of an old geezer I'd hang with and chat about occult, theories and stuff.
>>
>>17851527
>OP is a redditor
Why is no one up in arms over this
>>
File: 027.jpg (46KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
027.jpg
46KB, 550x550px
>>17848218
Shouldn't it typically be the other way around? Or would that be just movie shit? Eh, what the fuck do I know about how crazy people think.
>>
>>17851384
Fuck yeah dude, that doesn't really sound creepy, more like fascinating as fuck.
>>
>>17851832
Because no one gives a shit except you?
>>
>>17851608
How do you know what rape sounds like anon?

Seems pretty creepy, but maybe it was a real exorcism, you never know.
>>
>>17852050
>not caring about reddit
/x/ really is shit now
>>
>>17845841
do it and post pics/upload video
>>
>>17852099
internet xenophobia much?
go back to /pol/
>>
>>17848286
Textbook low level carbon monoxide poisoning
>>
>>17845823

You don't happen to live in or around Collegedale/Ooltewah do you? lol Lots of weird fucks there. It's like the Seventh Day Adventist capital of the world.

Cleveland is weirdo city too, since it's where the Church of God headquarters is. I was raised Church of God, so I have firsthand experience with what weird fucks they can be. I mean they pretty much invented modern kooky Christianity. My grandma's sister joined them in like the 40s, and her family really looked down on her for it. For reference they were Baptists, from fucking Sand Mountain, Alabama. When Sand Mountain Baptists think your church is ignorant, and backwards you've got some serious fucking problems.

Really though, Eastern Tennessee, North Alabama, and North Georgia were at one time frontier territories. They were kind of a refuge for people who didn't fit into society, for whatever reason. You can still see that, very heavily, in their descendants today.
>>
>>17851337
Go read a book bro. You can do some of the experiments at hold. Also, it's called a mathematical model.

I don't know why I'm trying to explain this to someone on /x/, but yeah... Science exists for a few reasons. Science is science when something is observable, repeatable and falsifiable. You think most of the scientific establishment is foolish enough to just forget what science really is and go off on a wild goosechase with some conspiracy and you're the person that actually sees the "truth"?

How fucking arrogant, you stupid ass, occams razor. The option that makes the fewest assumptions is usually a good place to start. In this case, that would be "maybe science is onto something, I should check this out."

Also, "has anyone ever seen proof of quantum theory?", yeah, it's called lasers, leds, semiconductors, chemistry, radiation therapy, mris etc etc etc etc.

Get the fuck out of here with your retarded shit
>>
>>17852268
At home*, fucking auto correct
>>
>>17851832
because this site is for +18 anon no one actually cares about reddit here.
>>
>>17848246
Was she hot?
>>
>>17845846

The fuck....? I understand being generous but that kind of shit would have made me curb the practice right then and there.
>>
>>17851337
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_tunnelling

There are observable effects of QM, one of which is quantum tunnelling. QM isn't hard, abstract but not hard.

>PhD Physics
>>
File: 1401755718654.jpg (113KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1401755718654.jpg
113KB, 960x720px
>>17851337

I've got some really good news for you: http://www.space.com/30783-our-universe-it-s-the-simplest-thing-we-know.html

There's some bad news too, but my mama told me if you don't have nothin' nice to say about someone, you should just keep your mouth shut, so I will stop here.

>>17851370

Can quantum physics really explain summer? Is such a thing even possible?
>>
>>17851721
If you don't see the relatives repeat you should probably call the police
>>
>>17845823
Ayers, I'm Tennessee also, what part?
>>
>>17851721
This this this. Please you could save lives.
>>
>>17852203
>>17852475
we did it reddit
>>
>>17845823
Ow i saw your thread on /b/ the other day, anything new?
>>
>>17845846
thats dangerous senpai people can steal your info n shit if they know what theyre doing
>>
>>17845964
you should report him to the police and get that lab shut down

it could blow up and kill you
>>
>>17851329
>21st

Wat da heck did u expect? Unitedstateans are like that.
>>
>>17854099
On the other hand he could steal their info, too
>>
>>17848094
Bump
>>
>>17845823

Looks like tri-cities. carter county fag here.
>>
>>17848094
How are you going to do that with just his area code and town name smart guy?
>>
>>17848094
This isn't /b/ you moron.
>>
>>17845841
>neighbor just likes sitting around the fire
>you and your neighborhood assholes get spooped and spread rumors
>>
>>17854099
Comcast's public wifi signal is actually a separate channel from my private one, so he wouldn't be able to do that. It's one of the dual-channel modems they started putting out a couple of years ago.

>>17852886
I considered it, but he didn't come back and I didn't get anyone else messing around in the middle of the night, so I didn't bother.

>>17845961
I would have needed to be able to see exactly where his ass was to do that! But maybe he realized that I might do that and that's why he didn't make another foray.
>>
File: deliverancebanjokidbanner.jpg (56KB, 726x248px) Image search: [Google]
deliverancebanjokidbanner.jpg
56KB, 726x248px
>tfw I'm the creepy neighbor

I just want to be left alone. I don't think that's too much to ask.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8rUZfQJjPY
>>
>>17845846
Perfect bait for a little late night lawn target practice. Nice one, nigga.
>>
>>17845964
Tweakers/alcoholics are horrible. I had a friend who was a girl once who I was trying to date at the time and her dad was a raging alcoholic. He always reintroduced himself every time I saw him and went gorillas over random shit.
>>
>>17851686
Maybe the guy has a really fucked up sleep schedule?
I messed up my sleeping schedule so much once, that I was literally waking up at midnight and slept almost 13 hours per day.
>>
>>17845823
Wasn't a neighbor, but was a huge fan/stalker of mine (I was a radio DJ in northern MN). Dude not only somehow found my apartment building, but my room, and would occasionally tape notes to my door. I was nice and had lunch with him once when we both happened to be at the same restaurant. You could tell something was off with him, just by the way he talked. He was a very religious person. Every letter he wrote to me contained a Bible verse and his phone number. He asked for a ride back to his place after we finished our meals and I obliged, wondering how he got there in the first place. I drove him home, only to notice how entirely fucked his house was. He lived in a small project where all the houses were basically identical. His blinds were shut, but broken, and he had lots of religious paraphernalia including the words "Jesus is coming" on his mailbox written in block letters, like what you'd see on a ransom note. Needless to say, I kept my door locked.
>>
>>17848099
Did the door hit you in the head? Learn to type coherent sentences.
>>
>>17854169
>Explode

That's not how methlabs work. Chances are the dude had one of those makeshift labs using empty pop bottles, coffee filters, tubes and a few glass things. At most his kitchen would catch fire. You might have an issue with horrible smells because the iodine used in cooking meth smells like chemical shit. The smell could be so bad you'd want to report it.
>>
>>17851525
I so wish I did..... I also used to have screenshots of the /x/ posters that helped me translate but I don't even remember what computer I was owned in 2009
>>
A year or so back there was a woman wrapped in plastic and decapitated in a shopping cart 30 secs from my front door. I actually got home 5 minutes before there were cops all over.
>>
>>17851867
Think of a count down sort of thing.
>>
Keep Austin weird
>>
>>17858848
>I had a friend who was a girl once

Once? Only once? Was her penis just not feminine enough or something?
>>
>>17848193
Gotta love the bandidos
>>
File: 1466476358733.jpg (11KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1466476358733.jpg
11KB, 256x256px
>>17851384
you live next door to a fuckin merlin ass warlock and you're over here talking about it on /x/ rather than sucking his dick for a grimoire

what the fuck
>>
>>17845823
What part of Tennessee?
>>
>>17845823
can i use this pic for my midwest emo album
>>
>>17848094
new king of x
>>
My family has lived in four different homes, and during the time living in each home, at least one of our neighbors would die. Not paranormal, but sort of bizarre. No one has died as of living in the fourth home, but I suspect something may happen next year. There are a lot of old people in this neighborhood.
>>
>>17848281
>goes on reddit
thats just sad
gtfo my board faggot
>>
>>17851608
I had a pastor I talked to in my junior year of high school who drew out a demon from a man that attended our church. The guy started making threats and broke out into a cold sweat and started attacking the other man helping the pastor pray. The moment the demon came out he instantly became calm and was so tired he slept for a solid 18 hours. Demons can get into anyone even if they don't intentionally allow them to enter their bodies. Its some freaky stuff man.
>>
>>17851478

It's just a goddamn funny picture of a Mexican stand-off ... a tweaker staring at a bucket while the bucket's owner staring at the tweaker, and this went on for an hour or so.
>>
>>17845823
Not currently, but I have before. The really weird ones get kicked out. I live in an apartment complex that's the type with side by side clusters of buildings, about 4 units each. For about 2 years, in the unit across the sidewalk in front of our apt (disturbingly close), there was this lady that I think was schizophrenic or something. She lived alone with like 6 cats (despite the 2-animal limit policy) and rarely left her apt. She would throw things out the front door or window and break them. Or leave random objects on the sidewalk or nearby like flowers, dvds, stuffed animals, canned food. Her front door was covered in notes and blank papers and surrounded by weird decorations like skulls. Sometimes she'd leave notes in random places around the apartment complex that talked about how she thought someone was after her and said things like "help me please" and "stay out of my business", always signed with her name. Even though she lived alone, she could often be heard arguing loudly with herself, especially at night/early morning. So you'd wake up to hearing things like "GET THE FUCK OUT" for hours. The times we looked in the window it was only her in there. She got kicked out after a while.
>>
>>17869059
She may have been yelling at her six cats. I only have one cat and I yell GET THE FUCK OUT at it all the time. Maybe my neighbor thinks I'm schizo.
>>
>>17845823
>>17848080
>>17849174
I-Is this real life? MurfFag checking in but go to school at Chatt, didn't know there were so many TN /x/ posters
>>
>>17869069
I remember she also screamed things like "please don't hurt me" or "please leave me alone" or just "HEEELP". From all I could tell of this person it seemed like she thought there was literally someone after her, or maybe there actually was. I dunno, I'd just think it's weird to be yelling that stuff at a cat for hours, especially with leaving her window open like she did half the time. Everyone's close together here, so if you're noisy, people will look.
>>
File: gak.jpg (124KB, 721x463px) Image search: [Google]
gak.jpg
124KB, 721x463px
>lives in tennessee
>thinks his neighbor is insane
>>
>>17845823

not really paranormal or creepy, but to keep the thread going.
My neighbor is some weird russian/ukraine? type guy, barely speaks any english, his family are all extremely tall, like even his daughter is 6'6. He literally has what looks like a cockpit of a plane inside his garage, whenever someone walks/drives passed his house he will close the garage door, he mows his front lawn at 11pm-12am every night, and his dog barks at 2am every night. He's a normal nice guy, he's just super weird/funny. With peculiar habits.
>>
>>17852231
kek please be serious it would make my night if this guy slept with his gun cause of a gas leak
>>
>>17845823
That isn't just a few things put up for last Halloween?
>>
>>17860573
Dr.Phibes, perhaps?
>>
>>17848828
post pic anon
>>
>>17845823
I live in the middle of rural Nowhere, Appalachia, but despite that I still manage to have neighbors. The ones I'm thinking of next door aren't particularly creepy-- I just wish they'd stop lighting their fucking yard on fire. As long as it's not raining and there's no snow on the ground, fuckers have a fire going. Even when it's not legal to burn at that time of day, (fire dept doesn't have a fuck to give,) the fire is burning. They have caught the road on fire twice doing this.

I don't even know what they're burning. Their grass is all but gone, they cut down most of the trees on their property to burn (and they got into a big legal battle with the seven people who co-own the literally condemned house next door to them when a tree fell on their roof,) and it's just... 4-wheelers and mud. But they don't even go mudding, they're just sitting there. I've never heard them being used.

They're the typical wifebeater-and-cutoff-jean-shorts guy and his blimp wife having drunk screaming matches at 3am kind of white trash that you pray you never live near, but despite that I honestly nearly never see them outside. I didn't know they had children for the first six months that they lived next door because fuckers never go outside, at all. Until the bus started picking them up I just assumed only two people lived in that house, so it was kind of a surprise. I know jean shorts cut down a bush with a fucking wheedwacker once. I should try to get a photo of their yard if glasspack muffler ever leaves his fucking driveway. No idea what they do for income.

I know it's just bad luck, but since these inbred fucks have moved in we've had three homes in the area catch fire this year alone, literally right up the road from me. Fire engines in the night are always unnerving as hell, especially the town nearby's; they're old and make an ungodly wailing noise. But like I said, probably just coincidence in the end. They're weird, but don't seem dangerous.
>>
>>17869792
probably just coincidence
>Neighbors who always have a fire lit
>other fires started only after they moved in
Better keep your homeowner's insurance and fire extinguishers ready for their next house-shaped bonfire, I mean "coincidence."
>>
>>17851518
I wouldn't really say that's creepy. Just a fun story, really. Still, must have been a piss take dealing with her all the time.
>>
I often hear about satanists gathering in my neighbourhood, but never saw anything. It once happened that al the crosses in the local cemetery were turned upside down. Legit satanists or just kids messing around?
There also this old abandoned house where, according to people, satanists meet. But the tales from people who peeped in vary greatly. I've never been there myself, I don't wanna get in troubles.
>>
My upstairs neighbour creeps me out. He is a hermit and I notice he only leaves the house for food shopping (I got injured at work and have been housebound for a few weeks so have been noticing these things).

He has 2 cats, one of which is hardly ever inside, even in the worst weather he doesn't let it in and looks like its starving, I've been in touch with animal services and feed it myself some days.

Anyway, the creepy shit..

From day one of moving in here, we've been hearing him screaming at the top of his lungs and stamping on the floor, annoying but i thought he was maybe playing vidya.. turns out he doesnt play vidya.
He screams things like FUCKING CUNT FUCKING CUNT FUCKING CUNT at all hours of the day and night.
He also never uses his outside bins.. ever.. is his flat full of shit or what???
We've had to block the vents in our flat because its starting to stink through to our flat..

One time (only time) someone - a woman - visited his flat (could hear them laughing and arguing) she seemed to be there until about 11pm then heard screaming and arguing and some loud thuds then no more screaming. We joke that he must have killed her but now the flat is stinking I'm not so sure..??
>>
>>17869069
Are you my neighbour?? Yes, I think your schizo kek
>>
I live in rural Australia. My land is quite small compared to the farmers around me, so I have a few neighbours close by. One such neighbour was about 80 years old, recently divorced, and a fairly volatile guy.

These events began in early 2012, during my final year of high school. I was about 5'10 and quite slim at the time, with quite long hair - I was probably mistaken for a flat chested female if my genitals weren't visible. The first incident happened about midway through the year. First, I will explain the terrain.

On top of a hill is my house and land, and to the back of my property is this neighbour's. At the edge of my fence, there is a gully about 1.5 metres deep and about 2 metres wide. After this gully is a bunch of trees and then his yard.

On the night the first incident happened, the curtains to the bathroom were open. Towards the end of my shower, a powerful light like a spotlight used for hunting shone through the windows. I got out quite quickly and the light stayed on me for about ten seconds as I hid behind my towel. This was when I began showering with the curtains closed.

Something else that started happening was the lights at night. My bedroom's window is on the same side as the bathroom, about 3 metres down the wall. I like my fresh air so I rarely close the curtains and window completely. About a week after the shower incident, that same spotlight shone through my window as I was getting dressed. Regardless of the time I went to bed in the following months, that spotlight would penetrate my window moments after my bedroom light went on. I eventually snuck around the edge of my room and closed the curtains before turning the light on - I would still see the light trying to enter my room.

As I began closing my curtains every night, the spotlight stopped. Instead, however, I would hear movement in the grass like the wind on still nights. Some nights, even the crunching of the loose gravel from the plants on the verandah outside my window.
>>
>>17870429
(cont.)
As the grass and gravel sounds became more frequent, I began to dread going to bed. I would close my window all but a few centimetres, and my curtains completely. Some nights I swear I heard breathing and the rattling of small metal items.

It is now March in 2013, and my graduation has led to a few later nights than usual. For a while, I had no trouble - then he must have figured out that I wasn't in bed when he'd come around. One night, I had the worst fright of my life.

A few nights before, one of the locked doors creaked as if somebody was trying to open it. And on the worst night, I was lying in bed at about 1:45AM. I had the curtains nearly fully opened because I forgot to close them. I heard a metal click, exactly like a steel torch. A beam of light from outside panned around my room; luckily my bed is directly beneath the windowsill and he didn't look downwards.

I have a mirror on the side of my room opposite to the window, and I'll never forget what I saw. The torch shone right into it, but as it slowly moved to the side, eliminating the glare, I saw a man's figure. I was lying there trying not to make a sound.

Eventually the light clicked off, I heard the gravel slightly crunching and then fast movement through the grass. It all stopped a few months after that. Maybe once every two months the light would briefly shine in, and once or twice I heard the grass and gravel moving. The slowing down of this behaviour coincided with his stroke.

Then, at the beginning of 2014, it all ended. He died a mysterious death in a local river when he went out fishing with his son in law. Maybe he wanted to rape my trap looking butt lol.
>>
>>17870429
Maybe a flash of wang would stop this??
>>
>>17870417
Call the police and ask to do a welfare check on him - tell them you heard screaming. post results.
>>
>>17869222
>He literally has what looks like a cockpit of a plane inside his garage,
>>
I used to take walks late at night in the neighborhood I lived in. It was a fairly nice neighborhood, but there was one house that really wasn't, all overgrown and decrepit. Couldn't see much because it was mostly surrounded by a privacy fence but what could be seen wasn't good.

Anyway, late at night I would sometimes be walking past that house and hear something strange. There would be a man's voice, too low to make out what it was saying. Then it would be answered by a demonic-sounding but obviously electronic voice, like it was coming in through a radio. Like EVP. I couldn't make out what that was saying either, but there was a back and forth between the man's voice and the demonic one like they were discussing something.
>>
>>17871607
Maybe one of those HAM radio talkers. My grandfather does that. See any big antennas?
>>
>>17866656
Don't move next to me, please.
>>
>>17869222
Likely just an expensive flight simulator setup.

I have a friend who's really into aviation and has all the control panels for one of thee bigger planes set up in his basement
>>
>>17870429
Go outside and give him, a slap. What's wrong with you?
>>
>>17851514
FUCK dude. You just reminded me about when I was a little shit of a kid. My grandfather used to take me fishing at this big pond on someone's property. A friend of his. And one time I see my grandpa's friend limping around with a cane and I start singing some shit like "Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha he can't walk~." My grandpa got SO fucking mad at me. He ended the fishing trip early and grounded me.

Thinking about it now he was probably close enough to have heard me.

I fucking deserved way more punishment than I actually got for that.
>>
>>17845829
>>17845832
That makes you the creepy neighbor
>>
>>17861955

Missed opportunity, man.
>>
My dad used to drive his taxi late in the night and he told me that sometimes near our house at like 1 a.m. there were a lot of high end cars parked in the street and chicken heads laying around on the street. Idk what they were doing but if it was to attract money, it sure worked
>>
File: wes.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wes.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>17868914
As a schizophrenic, I really despise people like you and your church, at least during the times when I'm not completely apathetic towards everyone and everything. This shit is bad enough without dumbfuck hicks enabling, and encouraging it.
>>
>>17849174
I live over the line in GA, but it's been hot as fuck, and the ragweed pollen is insane. This is the first year I can remember pollen fucking with me so badly.
>>
>>17873328
Y'know, a common symptom of demon possession is an untoward hatred towards the church, and exorcists in general. You may want to go see your pastor, before your condition exacerbates. Prolonged demonic possession can be unhealthy for your soul.
>>
>>17873372
y'know, a common symptom of being a redneck embarrassment to your entire country, laughed at by the rest of the world, is being a backwards arsehole bible basher who doesn't comprehend the first thing about (actual) christianity, loving and accepting others.
your diagnoses : assholism.
treatment :long-term, euthanasia, short term, eat shit with a rough wooden spoon.
>>
>>17869081
Wayne county fag here
>>
>>17869081
Also TN, x is dumb.
>>
>>17848193
Holy shit that's really fucking sad, she was probably a really lonely woman. Seemed sweet enough tho to smile at people on the street. Sux she was a junkie. Her teeth were probably like that from a lot of meth use.
>>
I'm not sure if this counts as creepy or funny tbqh.

Back when I was a kid in the 90's, I had a next door neighbor who was a Transvestite. Nowdays you would say "Transgender".

He and his "husband" had two sons, whom were always styled like girls outside of school.

Anyway, being homosexual was illegal where I lived and this guy would basically be "normal" on weekdays and outside of the house, but would dress up as a woman and live as a woman at home and occasionally venture to the local shops dressed like that.

He gradually got weirder, to the point where we would see him openly masturbating in his backyard and also (repeatedly) dry humping a tree (In a skirt, but cock out).

The mother of the sons won custody of them apparently at some stage, and they were moved out of our school and I never saw them again. We saw less of the neighbor dudes after that, but they were still there and you would occasionally still see the tranny down at the shops.
>>
>>17872315
yea, it could be. He's always just weird and has odd habits. He's an alright guy
>>
>>17861955
Lol I still live next to the guy and I'm in his library every chance I get. It's fucking amazing he really went all out on his library got marble bookshelves stacked and I mean STACKED with volumes over EVERYTHING related to the occult, from Sufi magic to Egyptian theurgy. He's got volumes in Latin and Arabic (he speaks both) as well as his most treasured artifacts, a brick from the Libraries of Alexandria and Bagdad. Honestly I think the guy made it his mission to collect everything occult under one roof, and it shows! You can almost feel the power of the room when you walk in, my neighbor himself almost takes on a different aspect when he's there.
It's truly a pleasure to work with and learn from him
>>
>>17861955
underrated post
>>
>>17872453
Half a dozen hunting dogs roamed his yard at the time and he had quite an arsenal that defied Australia's cucked gun laws.
>>
>>17873729
>I had a next door neighbor who was a Transvestite. Nowdays you would say "Transgender".

No, you'd still say transvestite, because the two are completely different things. Transvestites don't view themselves as being female, they just like to dress up as them.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 599x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 599x334px
>>17845852
>footage
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 500x258px
>>17873397
Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x3058px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x3058px
You want a creepy hood story? I gotchu senpaitachi.

>My fathers Dad bought a home in Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico. (The neighborhood was Valle de INFONAVIT)
> It was de early 80's
>A lot of gangs
>In my block there is a Basketball court
>Some guys are fighting over it, screams, punches, someone is fighting
>A gang loses, but theyre bitter
>They comeback later and boss on the winner gang is shot in the head, right in the Basketball court
>People dont freak out, because violence has become so normal, is just part of their life

Grandma told me that story so that I avoiding fighting on the street for stupid shit. Here is a graffiti from the Basketball court
>>
>>17845859
>That "I just don't care anymore" look.
>>
>>17873397
Hahaha wow this guy got fucking triggered! Well either hes triggered or hes got a bad case of euphoria
Treatment options:
Short term-fedoraectomy
Long term-lead aspirin
>>
>>17848099
I'm sure you could have explained it better
>>
>>17845841
>need to get rid of fallen leaves and lawn clippings
>city doesn't provide pick up for the leaves and grass
>decided to burn it so that I have a nice looking backyard and not a random hill of decomposed grass
>mfw I'm now a witch lady
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.