[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, so there's something that's been happening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (89KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 500x750px
Hey guys, so there's something that's been happening that I seriously need some advice on. Some of you may remember me from years ago, but my problem is a little different now. I think last time I posted here, my cousin had gone missing, but she reappeared shortly thereafter.

Well she disappeared again last week. She, her husband, and me were at a local national state park where we had stopped because she wanted to see the sunset or something. I had kind of stopped paying attention to her because she was getting all lovey dovey with her darling hubby, which was when the movement at the edge of the forest caught my attention.

I think I noticed t more because it didn't move like a regular anima- more like something that had gotten hurt and was pulling its way in our direction. A second later, this kind of bleating scream comes out of the bushes, and I notice my cousin jump at the same time I do. Her husband is pretty good at keeping her calm, and while he's trying to tell her it's okay, she grabs my wrist and his and starts speed marching back to the car.

Her husband gets in the drivers side, I get in the back passengers so I can kick the back of her seat and annoy her, but she doesn't get in. After a few seconds, we both realize she's no longer anywhere near the car, or even anywhere in sight.
>>
>>17843374

I've heard of situations like this before. I think it's called a severe case of Roleplaying Faggotism
>>
You've completely imagined her existence and are in fact in a gay relationship with the 'husband' except you're the cousin too. So you see yourself from outside of yourself and that's when you perceive your cousin as separate.

Question is, is it you that's a massive faggot who's giving adoring blowies to 'husbando' and the cousin is just a figment trying to justify your non-homo existence. Or 'you' as you're typing now never existed and in fact are the cousin.

Either way, you're fucked. gg.
>>
We both get out of the car, and see her at the edge of the woods, just standing still, with her back to us. She had her head tilted to one side like she's looking or listening to something, and it's an instant after we both recognize her and call over to her. She appears to fall, or trip- her arms fly up and then she's gone below our line of sight into the underbrush. It's just dark enough that we can't see where she's fallen, and by the time we manage to make it to where we thought she was, she isn't there anymore.

So, at this point I'm freaking out, and so is Cil. We start calling for her, he has the presence of mind to get out his cell and try calling for her. And what do you know, we hear her ringtone for him further off into the park, definitely off the trail. He starts in, calling for her, and I grab his arm to stop him from going in. Something definitely doesn't feel right, but I can't figure out just what. Maybe it was the deepening gloom or the eerieness of the ringtone playing cheerily, but the feeling of something wrong had me by the balls and wasn't going to let go.

When her phone stops ringing and goes to voicemail, Cil pulls his arm out of my grip and walks into the forest with the flashlight running on his phone. He starts calling for her, and for some reason I can't make myself open my mouth to tell him to shut up. It now feels like there's something behind me, and we're both fucked because it's big with teeth, claws, and it's hungry.

But when I turn around, the only thing that's behind me is the car, probably 100 yards away. And my cousin, standing beside the car and holding a pack of soda. She has this frozen grin on her face, like she's a snapshot. And the second I see her, I hear Cil say "there you are!"
>>
File: tumblr_o0qaxeyrcJ1t0v7fco1_1280.jpg (346KB, 955x1400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0qaxeyrcJ1t0v7fco1_1280.jpg
346KB, 955x1400px
>>17843378
Ayyyyyyyy
>>
Thought I'd clicked on cgl. Why the holy lantern?
>>
>>17843431

she looks like a fucking nob.
>>
>>17843378
>>17843382
Why come to /x/? Why are you here? Seriously if this is the only reason you come, to say "OH somebody's talking about paranormal stuff LET'S SHIT ALL OVER IT" then please, go back to /b/ you little shitposters.

>>17843420
Interesting story so far, continue please
>>
But he's still far back behind me, so I can't imagine he's talking to the same person I'm seeing. I turn around, and he's pulling my cousin, who looks pretty bruised and battered from her tumble through the forest, holding her hand as he gently guides her over tree roots and stones. I don't say anything yet. I look back to where my cousin had been standing, and I feel all the hair on my body, face, and neck stand up on end. Nothing. No sign or trace of who I thought I saw. I decide not to mention it and help Cil get cousin the rest of the way out of the trees.

Though the sun had already set, there was still a good amount of light remaining. The extent of her injuries hadn't been very clear in the shadows of the woods, and seeing her even in the half light was like a blow to the gut. She looked as if she'd been dragged rather than tripped and rolled down a hill. Her face was bruising and swelling, she was holding one of her arms at an awkward angle, and her legs seemed to be a solid mass of bruising.

She seemed so disoriented Cil and I decided it would be better to take her to the ER in case she had hurt her head. Though normally my cousin hates hospitals, she said absolutely nothing when told the plan, and was directed back to the car.

I felt a sting of fear when Cil moved a six pack of hard soda off the seat, but was more worried for the safety of my cousin, and so I remained silent about it.

The further along to the hospital we got, the more verbose my cousin was becoming. At first, she kept making this odd little chirrup in the back of her throat as if she were trying to talk but couldn't manage to. After a little while of us trying to engage her and her failing to respond coherently, she finally became a little more coherent.

"What's wrong?" She asked, swiveling her head from side to side as she looked at the city coming I around us. "What's this place?" But after that, it was basically a confused mess.
>>
>>17843540
Bumping wiTh interest
>>
>>17843448
this isn't paranormal tho
>>
>>17843574
what is wrong with you
>>
Next installment op?
>>
File: xtro-1st-form-3[1].jpg (42KB, 744x618px) Image search: [Google]
xtro-1st-form-3[1].jpg
42KB, 744x618px
>>17843374
>>17843420
>>17843540
Come on op, you've got me hooked, now don't leave me hanging!
>>
>writing a "true" event in narrative prose style
Gets me every time
>>
After a lengthy hospital visit, they finally gave my cousin the okay. By about 12 hours later, she seemed to be doing much better- the doctors said she had a mild concussion, but her mental faculties appeared intact, if she was a little logy, drowsy, and voraginously hungry. Seriously. She constantly complained of hunger, and ate even things she normally wouldn't have eaten.

When asked about how her accident had befallen her in the woods, she would get this vacant, half gone sort of look. The only thing she could really say (aside for that she didn't remember much) was that she thought she saw someone she knew in the forest. It was impossible, because the person was dead, though, so maybe she'd just been imagining things. How she had fallen she couldn't recall, but being a kind of clumsy person anyway, it hadn't been too much of a mystery.

Until, however, one of the doctors took me aside to speak with me privately. He wanted to know if it seemed my cousin was experiencing any domestic violence. He had seen several marks on her (a handprint bruise on her ankle, and several more on her neck) that indicated she had been attacked by a human rather than an accident.

This left me rather baffled- Cil treated my cousin exceptionally well, and I didn't know my cousin to be a person to get into fights. I only told my Cil about this later, and he said he already knew. My cousin talks a lot in her sleep (according to him) and she's almost hypnotically suggestible in the phase between sleeping and waking. When he asked how she'd gotten so hurt, she said she had seen Aunt Stephy in the woods.

Now, I knew this was next to near impossible. Our aunt had disappeared a few months ago while hiking the selfsame park, albeit nearly twenty miles to our north. After an extensive search, her campsite was discovered, and it looked as though there had been a tremendous struggle. Aside for the destruction, there was quite a lot of blood, which ended up being human.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
>>17843790
Stop being a cunt.

>>17843793
This is taking an interesting turn, I kinda thought the big twist would come here and you'd call it quits, but I'm really happy to say I don't know where this story is going. That's RARE for me, definitely appreciated.

Keep posting OP!
>>
Though they never found Aunt Stephys body, they concluded the blood must have been hers, since it matched her type, and she had been alone while camping.

My cousins story intrigued me, though. She had come to the conclusion Stephy was dead long before I had, and it wasn't like my cousin to imagine seeing someone that wasn't there.

The story got stranger, however. When my cousin had gotten close, Stephy appeared to be alive, but injured- she was completely naked and her arms hung at strange angles to her body, as though her elbows weren't bending correctly, and her feet were mangled masses of bone and bloody gristle. As soon as my cousin said she saw this, Aunt Stephy made the same bleating wail we had heard earlier- her jaw seemed to hang loose and pulpy on the bottom of her face, as though the bones had been broken. And then she had kind of flopped over to my cousin, grabbing her ankles and taking the both of them tumbling down the embankment.

After that, she couldn't remember much. She said that she had fought whatever it was she thought was Aunt Stephy, since it seemed the thing was trying to get a hold on her throat with its awful, rotting maw, and was ripping her arms to shreds with its nails.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>17843807
Looking forward to seeing how this loops back to the smiling figure by the car
>>
OP what's the deal with leaking bits of the story out over hours? Are you just writing it on the fly or what? I'm not gonna be able to haunt this post all day...
>>
>>17843448

Oh damn, /x/ is srs business huh?
>>
>>17843374
>That Holy Lantern dress
Fellow seagull <3
>>
Sorry i took so long to get back, guys, I had family stuff to do. Anyway, after my cousin had fallen down the mini cliff and hit the bottom, she had blacked out. When she came to, Aunt Stephy was gone, her phone was ringing, and her body hurt like hell all over. After that, she couldn't remember very well.

After she got out of the hospital, my cousin seemed to still be acting a little strange. She would be going on and on about how she kept seeing our aunt everywhere, and also our dead grandmother. She couldn't seem to distinguish between what was real and what wasn't, and she would get upset to the degree of almost shouting and crying when I said I couldn't see the things she said she could. After one evening of this rigamarole, she stormed off, we were on the porch of her house, and she had pointed out something in the darkness to me, asking "do you see that?"

When I said I didn't, she gave up, hopped out one of the open windows and darted off into the night. I knew I was pretty much going to get the asskicking of my life from Cil if I let her go by herself, so when she didn't appear after a few minutes, I started to go after her.
>>
When I had reached the bottom of the stairs, I heard a little croaking sound behind me, back to where our cars were parked. It was my cousin, wading in out of the tall grasses, smiling at me with this kind of fixed grin.

But she was all battered, looking worse than she did when we had taken her to the hospital. A little line of blood was leaking from her mouth, and I felt an instinctive stab of horror combined with the need to help her. But then my brain started catching up with my gut and I hesitated, even after taking a first few running steps to her. Why was she smiling, looking as hurt as she did? Why was she coming out of the grass behind the cars, when I'd just seen her running across the street in completely the opposite direction.

I looked behind me as this last thought hit me to where I'd last seen my cousin uninjured, and the smell of blood, sweat, and pine trees hit me. Somehow, my cousin, who had been standing at the end of the driveway, had moved directly in front of me in the time it had taken to turn my head. I could feel her hands clamp down over my forearms, nails digging into my skin until I felt them draw blood. When I turned my head to look at her, my tiny little 4'10" cousin was looking up into my face, her mouth gaping open.

"Tccchhhhhh" a bubbling sound came out, as if she were trying to say my name. I don't know if I blacked out or what. There was this weird flash of light from behind me, and I guess I sort of collapsed.
>>
My cousin was hanging over my face, and despite my disorientation, I didn't feel even a twinge of fear. Despite the injuries on her face, t was clear they were healing, not fresh. And she was (successfully) repeating my name while shaking me by the shirt and tapping my face. Her nails didn't scratch me. As she helped me sit up she moved something to the side so I wouldn't flail on it- when I looked, it was a board with what looked like nails embedded in it. Some sort of fresh, blackish liquid was spelt dripping and oozing off of it. The only thing my addled brain could think to ask was "Charlie, did you hurt yourself?"

Her face screwed up into a singularly unimpressed grimace and she parroted back at me "Charlie, did you actually see something and not tell me, you fucking dumbass?" (Charles is a family name, and while I'm Charles and she's Charlette, we're both called Charlie, which basically adds to any confusion). In a little display of spite, she shines her flashlight into my face before turning it off, and for a second it's like I can see that other Charlie behind her. But it's only for a second before I realize it was just a trick of the light. Charlie tells me she's going to Burn some trash in the firepit, and that I should go inside and rest on the couch. If I needed anything, I was to get her post haste.

I did spend most of the night on the couch, but checked on her every now and then through a window. Whatever she was burning had a distinctly meaty smell. It would have almost been appetizing if it hadn't smelled like burning hair and blood as well. By the time Cil got home from work, Charlie had also cooked dinner on the fire she had started. Potato salad with some sort of wild, gamey meat, which she said was venison.
>>
>>17843378

Fuck, I've heard of this. There is no known cure.
>>
>>17844773
Haha thanks I'll tell her you approve- I have absolutely no idea what any of the stuff she likes is. She sent me a pic of the dress telling me she wanted something like it for her bday.
>>
>>also our dead grandmother. She couldn't seem to distinguish between what was real and what wasn't

Wait a minute this sounds familiar...
>>
>>Charles is a family name, and while I'm Charles and she's Charlette, we're both called Charlie, which basically adds to any confusion

>>Charlette
>>lette

I saw wat u did thar op...
>>
File: image.png (695KB, 1062x3846px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
695KB, 1062x3846px
Hahaha I FOUND IT!!!!
>>
>>17847632

kek
>>
>>17847632
Jesus what a bad picture, poor girl. She probably doesn't even know there's some jacking posting her pic on fucking 4chan.
>>
>>17843378
>>17843382
>>17846889
Fuck off. If you don't come here for spooky, don't come here at all. Nobody needs your doubt.
>>
File: image.png (492KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
492KB, 750x1334px
>>17847581
Ftfy

Idk if someone is tryin to come back to do Lette again but jfc
>>
So everyone, here's my question: this isn't the only weird thing that's happened with my cousin, but this seems almost cyclical? My aunt going missing, my cousin seeing our aunt, and now the double Charlie? What the hell could this all be? Can anyone help?

Should I provide more stories, in case they could be useful?
>>
>>17847782
>trying to make it interactive
Nah
>>
>>17847782
Yeah give us more. Some of the guys up here seem to think you're trying to bring back another story, but maybe it's just vaguely similar so... yeah, let's read more, i'm willing to read tonight.
>>
>>17847782
>>17847804
Plus it's interresting. So please, go on !
>>
>>17847632
>>17847672
What's the entire story ? Do you have the full cap ?
>>
File: image.png (190KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
190KB, 750x1334px
>>17847852
Here's what is left. It didn't last long, she seemed raving.
>>
>>17848761
Oh thanks !
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.