[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here familiar with the Lonnie Zamora incident? Basic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: ZAMORA.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ZAMORA.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
Anyone here familiar with the Lonnie Zamora incident?

Basically it's a UFO close encounter. However, what's unique about it is that it's one of the best-documented cases, with several primary witnesses -the main witness being a police officer-, as well as some physical evidence left behind. An Air Force and CIA investigation followed as part of project Blue Book, where the official explanation of the case is listed as "unknown".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lonnie_Zamora_incident

I know there are hundreds of "UFO close encounters", but this one truly seems like one of a kind. The wikipedia article is a treat, and of course there is a lot more information available online. I reckon this is the most perplexing UFO case I've ever read, so I'm curios to see if any /x/philes have theories of their own.
>>
>>17842209

II remember this case from quite a few books.
>>
It was probably a military aircraft running tests. Technology has come a long way. 40+ years gone by, now we can't even see them, but we can hear some of them.
>>
>>17842209
lots of evidence that it was a hoax perpetuated by NMTech students
>>
>>17844388

Really? What's the evidence?
>>
Bump for interest.
>>
>>17842209
very familiar. one of the single best UFO encounters ever recorded honestly. good evidence..good eye witness..good everything really.
>>
>>17842209
I've heard the rumors that it might have bee a prank, but I think he would have to be retarded or lying to say whatever fake ass balloon they used was a ufo. the way he described it just sounds like it way something more. I'm not saying aliens tho, my guess is some military craft.
>>
File: zamora.jpg (50KB, 699x400px) Image search: [Google]
zamora.jpg
50KB, 699x400px
>>17844384

That's what I thought too when I read this on the wikipedia article

>The next morning Holder took a telephone call from a Colonel
>As a young Captain, Holder was surprised and nervous to be speaking to such an important, high-ranking officer
>At the Colonel's command, Holder gave a report of his investigation over a secure scrambled line.
>Even years later, Holder would wonder about such important U.S. military officials, "why in the world were they so interested?"

However, if Zamora is to be trusted, there a few things that don't add up.

>"Fused sand" on site, sand had taken a glassy appearance
>Expert at lab thought the glassy areas looked as if a "hot jet hit it.
>However, Air Force analyzed soil and found no evidence of chemical propellants
>No contemporary craft was capable of vertical take-off and such high speeds.
>The oval object described by Zamora also lacked any wings or other external structures that might have provided lift

Also, the object moved extremely fast after it took off, but it was completely silent.
From wikipedia:
"These high values rule out many conventional explanations, such as a helicopter or balloon. A high-performance jet aircraft or rocket propulsion could conceivably produce the acceleration and near-supersonic speed, but neither forms of propulsion are silent."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lonnie_Zamora_incident#Object_speed_and_acceleration
>>
Probably just a malfunctioning aircraft which used ramjets for propulsion.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramjet

The USAF was safer letting shit stay "unexplained" then having to dump their secrets to the general public. Plus making civilians scared to go out at night means it's easier to do testing then.
>>
>>17845440
it was in the middle of the day.
>>
>>17845473
and the overalls wearing manlets too
>>
File: socorro.jpg (50KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
socorro.jpg
50KB, 580x435px
>>17845818

Yeah that's weird

>nothing particular, no hats or head gear
>normal shape
>"possibly they were small adults or large kids."
>wtf
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (286KB, 1169x745px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
286KB, 1169x745px
>>17846242
>>
>>17846346
Lol'd
So is it true Clinton will declassify the info on ayy lmao's? We can get a fully uncensored blue book
>>
>>17846396
Dunno. Doubt it. Most of us believe it's not a presidential decision. But where did you hear this?
>>
>>17845418
>That's what I thought too when I read this on the wikipedia article
>>The next morning Holder took a telephone call from a Colonel
>>As a young Captain, Holder was surprised and nervous to be speaking to such an important, high-ranking officer
>>At the Colonel's command, Holder gave a report of his investigation over a secure scrambled line.
>>Even years later, Holder would wonder about such important U.S. military officials, "why in the world were they so interested?"
Especially coming from a high ranking officer colonel (possibly owner of the aircraft) on a "scrambled line" I think because he wanted to hear holder's side of the story and what he saw and if there were any additional information (parts, debris, technology) that can compromise their super secret aircraft technology and fall into the wrong hands? And if he knew anything or if the colonel found out that holder was hiding something he'll probably kill holder? Who knows.
>>
>>17846485
Idk, heard it on here, guess it's not true
>>
File: ayyyylmao.jpg (64KB, 525x630px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyylmao.jpg
64KB, 525x630px
It's funny how the advent of sci-fi in the 50's and 60's coincided with the Cold War and the arms race vs. the Soviet Union.
Maybe it was no coincidence
>>
>>17842209
Serpo.org linked it to the "first landing" of the EBEs.

I think all the serpo thing to be bullshit though.
>>
>>17846396
She just did that to try and counter meme Trump saying that when he's elected "You'll know the truth about 9/11, folks".
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.