[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ now about shadow people? I've been tormented

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: shadow people.jpg (103KB, 400x348px) Image search: [Google]
shadow people.jpg
103KB, 400x348px
What does /x/ now about shadow people? I've been tormented by these things my whole life. They tried to get me to stick a fork in a socket when I was a toddler. How do I get rid of them? How do I cope with them? What can I do to protect myself?
>>
>>17840794
I don't even know what shadow people are but there was a video on youtube about how to protect yourself from them
>>
>>17840794
One time I went into my living room at night and there was a pair of shadow people stealing my TV
>>
get a flashlight problem solved
>>
>>17841246
That may have been one of those primate cryptids like Bigfoot
>>
>>17841246

You mean niggers?
>>
shadow people tend to feed on serious negative energy. They are such dark spiritual beings; negative energy seems to attract them and keeps them coming back. In fact, it seems to make them even stronger.
So the first order of business if you feel you've been plagued by shadow people is to cleanse yourself of excess negative energy. The next step is to work with a psychic, a therapist or spiritual guide to keep your energy positive.

As for protection as soon as you feel threatened by one of these beings, invoke your guardian angels or spirits immediately. Call upon the divine source to embrace you in pure, white, protective light. Ask your loved ones, your spirit guides or any other spiritual beings you hold as protective and friendly to come and protect you. After calling, go back to thinking positive thoughts and allow them to do their jobs. Shadow people are most likely to attack you in the night, when you’re lying awake or even asleep in bed. This is the most common time for them to get aggressive and the problem is that it can catch you by surprise. You should protect yourself in your room to prevent these attacks.
One good option is to sprinkle sea salt around your bed for protection. Another option is to place quartz crystals on your nightstands. These methods have long been used by people to ward off all forms of evil, and since we are not sure exactly what shadow creatures are it’s the best bet. As a last resort, if you feel you’ve been attacked and just need a peaceful night’s sleep, keep on the lights. Use a sleep mask or blindfold if you must to shield your eyes. Shadow people are always there, but they seem to require darkness and shadow to materialize more strongly so keeping the lights on will keep them at bay.
>>
>>17841246
Lol
>>
What's the differenze between the so famous "black man" and the "shadow men"?
Also, what are your insight on the first one?
>>
>>17841358
The black hat man is a staple figure of sleep paralysis. Always showing up in a doorway while you cannot move or speak.

Shadow people are a separate caste of entity that can be encountered at all times in any place.

I have never experienced either first hand but wish I could. My thoughts are that the hat man manifests from a deeply rooted archetype of fear in the human subconscious. Why he wears the hat, I do not know. Shadow people could possibly be glitches in reality, where quantum superposition places someone's "soul" into another location briefly. Though I chalk most shadow people stories to be hallucinations or misjudgments by the brain, like a type of pareidolia -- creating something that isn't there due to lack of interpretable information.
>>
>>17840794
>What does /x/ now about shadow people?

Not much but I do know celery is a little bit stringy.
>>
>>17841464
I encountered a shadow man when i was about 5 and he scared the shit out of me and just told me to go downstairs (blocked my path in the upstairs hallway)

He was a legit shadow dude, I was standing like 5 feet from him but I couldnt see what he was it was just a person looming over me
>>
>>17841464
In borderline schizophrenich, I used to see the black man 24/7, but know i switched to just feeling presences and nothing else
>>
>>17841320
>very fast spook moving at incredible hihg speed
>>
>>17841340
Is this seriously someone who thinks they are an expert at shadow people or is this OP trying to save a lame ass thread?
>>
>>17840794
If you stick another fork into a socket this will all go away, trust me.
>>
>>17840794
>shadow people
theyre actually just shadows. they look like people because theyre people's shadows.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.