[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know what happened to Shay Saint John? I found his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Does anyone know what happened to Shay Saint John? I found his videos way, way back in 2008 and had some good luaghs about them with freinds. I know this is oldfag stuff but was just curious as to what the guys been up to the past few years.
>>
he died apparently
>>
>>17840229
Did a google search after posting the thread. Honestly should have done that in the first place but I figured /x/ would be the most appropriate place. Thats so fucking sad. me and my friends used to fuck around and make references to his videos back in school. All this time I thought he was alive.
>>
>>17840229
The guy had cirrhosis, sad story. The Hand Thing will always be a personal favorite. RIP Shaye
>>
So there's a story, about a man who live with her or have some connection, I don't really know cause I read the story along time ago, but I remember about a guy who was with saye then in his YouTube channel in some comments was this guy talking about saye, he says she was going to go to the doctor, into some surgery, this guy makes replys and comment on every video of her that's how we know about his connection, so she was offline for a while since his last video, months after that this guy dies, casually saye never post anything again, so some persons says that both die, saye in the operation and the other guy too, and some says that this guy was saye and was all fake he was playing saye on the internet and he die, or the guy die and saye can't make videos because his dondition, try to search for this
>>
>>17841889
No.. the dude was shaye, no question there. He died. She was a creation of his.
>>
Relevant video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxkRZD0sqWM
>>
taking to soon
>>
>>17840219
pretty sure he still has his old website up but i have not checked
>>
>>17841889
>This paust spolling
What da faq comrade?
>>
>>17841889
Fucking donditions, amirite?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.