[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I feel like I'm able to move my energy throughout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Hey /x/ I feel like I'm able to move my energy throughout my body to different parts of it, but I can't project it. What is it that I'm doing and can I learn to project it?
>>
File: n5ff0WO.gif (2MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
n5ff0WO.gif
2MB, 680x680px
It's called "chi." It is literally your awareness of awareness itself.

Another term for it, that is more applicable to the western philosophy of a clockwork universe is "life energy." Life energy is most easily projected through other life forms, since life forms are simply resonators of life energy. To explain life energy in technical terms requires some mathematics, so lemme' know if you want do the whole skeptic thing and see my research or whatever. It is the compression ratio of data, if you approach physics with the understanding that energy and information are synonymous. Or just take it for face value that even a child knows what life energy is, or else they wouldn't be alive to be skeptical about it.
>>
File: 2h5sD7b.gif (2MB, 884x1300px) Image search: [Google]
2h5sD7b.gif
2MB, 884x1300px
>>17837067
You can learn to project it, if you find someone else who is learning to project it, learn to project it through each other.
>>
You probably got a mental illness bro get it checked out!
>>
>>17837067
Thanks anon, that really clears things up, I'm not a skeptic so it makes sense to me.
>>
Congratulations!

Now you have gained the ability to think exactly this:

>why am i not googling 'how to meditate'
>>
File: X_Diagnosis_Chart.png (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
X_Diagnosis_Chart.png
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>17837086
This.

You can use this official /x Diagnosis Chart to see what ales your mind. It's highly scientifically accurate.
>>
>>17837091
Forgot tulpa in the center
>>
>>17837094
No, that's the bull. The bullseye is something something pinkie pie tulpa.
>>
>>17837053
Tell me what does it feel like, I have a little bit experience with energy and I know that some of the feelings you get are just your body and some are energy.
The differences are significant so if it's really energy you'll know for sure (that is if you don't know what it feels like so it can't be a placebo, or you must be really good at meditating)
Your explanation should be as detailed as possible.
>>
>>17837067
Why does that cat have a leg coming out of her stomach? And did they really need to draw her vagin?
>>
>>17837067
it is the manifestation of an individual's innate "fighting spirit" and represents, to an extent, the individual's psyche
>>
I believe I can do this too, although it is mostly located in my legs. I stay sat down and start feeling this energy all through my legs, making me want to shake them or do anything. I can do this at will.
>>
>>17837053
While quite a few anons gave you good suggestions, at the same time I have to warn you that very well you may be falling into delusion of too many practitioners - biofeedback.

If the feeling you gained is not something you got from the series of exercises, it's likely just that - a feeling. Quite many people can create such - usually in form of warmth or tingling. Vide >>17837642

Practice actual tradition where both cultivation of energy and its use is performed over the course. That's all.
>>
>>17837662
>Practice actual tradition where both cultivation of energy and its use is performed over the course.

Very good advice.

Healer here with long experience of tai chi and chi gung, and various healing trainings. You need to learn what it is you are sensing, because there are times when you don't want to project your own chi. Generally speaking, your own chi is best kept for yourself. In healing you can learn to extend your awareness and affect someone else's chi, without draining your own. You can learn the difference between 'mind', or "I" pronounced 'yee' in Chinese, and chi. You can learn how to transmit prana/chi from a source beyond yourself for healing, without draining your own chi. You can learn how the Presence of your own self or center has a healing effect, and how to use this for healing instead of chi.

This is only a tiny example of some of the things you will go on to learn. But finding good teachers is essential. Look for courses in spiritual healing, reiki, chi gung (there's a lot of crap out there, beware) and cultivate your own health and vitality.

Don't get hung up on projecting your chi. Some people are naturally predisposed to that, some healers aren't, just like some people are naturally better at say piano than violin. Whatever your particular talent in energy work, you will be better prepared for it with good training and good health.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.