[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My grandfather visited me yesterday and told me that recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Ishitmyself.jpg (71KB, 620x801px) Image search: [Google]
Ishitmyself.jpg
71KB, 620x801px
My grandfather visited me yesterday and told me that recently he'd woken up in his partner's house and out of the corner of his eye he saw something and it quickly ran away to hide somewhere before he could react and when he looked around the room there was nothing there. He described it as looking like it was made of hairy pipes. He asked his partner if she's ever seen anything similar in her bedroom and she described the same thing happening to her. Do any of you know what this is? Had any similar experiences? His partner's house is in Garforth, Leeds, England if it's related to any local legends or myths.
>>
Sounds like a shadow entity.
>>
Delusions, paranoia, and hallucinations due to changes in the brain from Alzheimer's. Enjoy grandpa while he's still grandpa, kid. And not some crazy old man rambling on about bedroom monsters 24/7
>>
>>17836972
My grandfather is at risk of Alzheimer's by both his genetics and his age although his partner saw the exact same thing though and she's 47 so it's unlikely anything such as Alzheimer's is a factor.
>>
>>17836966
>My grandfather visited me yesterday and told me that recently he'd woken up in his partner's house

>Grandpa be gay.
>Puzzling ancestry questions raised
>>
Your grandpa is gay?
>>
>>17837005
>>17837011
>>17837001

>partner
>she

Just call her his girlfriend you faggot holy shit grandma's dead gramps moved on get over it
>>
>>17837005
>>17837011
No kek I did say she

>>17837017
Married and divorced 3 times and does it matter whether I say girlfriend or partner?
>>
>>17836966
Sounds like a tumbleweed of pubic hair
>>
>>17836966
There's all kinds of weird shit that seems to grow in certain houses. It's been my experience that where there is mental illness or general strong/bad energy for awhile these kind of energies create entities. Houses where hoarders live, particularly with strong spiritual beliefs, seem to develop some extra nasty ones. If he doesn't feel uncomfortable, or watched, or generally threatened by it just let it be.
>>
>>17837036
His dad did have schizophrenia but my granddad has never been diagnosed or suspected of any mental illness and one of his friends would have surely said something to him as he works in a hospital. I don't know if, as you say, any bad energies are there but he does have strong spiritual beliefs because all his life strange things have happened and none of them have ever harmed him so he isn't scared of whatever it is
>>
>>17837001
She's probably lying to make him not feel insane...
>>
>>17837031
she's his fleshlight at this point desu
>>
>>17837031
"Partner" sounds weird to me, even in a homosexual context. It sounds like a business relationship, and, like, weirdly sexual when used in a romantic context. I imagine them exchanging sex the way a customer and a cashier exchange money for goods. Or engaging in sex like they're tennis partners and working together to get better at it, doing drills and stuff.

I never think about that stuff when someone just says "girlfriend".
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.