[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt: worst creepypastas you've read old thread: >>17744620

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 293
Thread images: 42

File: creepypasta squidward's suicide.jpg (762KB, 821x5899px) Image search: [Google]
creepypasta squidward's suicide.jpg
762KB, 821x5899px
itt: worst creepypastas you've read

old thread: >>17744620
>>
>>17831978
is that a cock in the ad at the bottom
>>
Sonic.exe and round 2 are fucking awful
>>
File: 1466067708615.jpg (337KB, 2290x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1466067708615.jpg
337KB, 2290x1014px
Looking for a link/full story:
it was along time a go and here is waht I remember:
>I thinks it was a story of a man who AP to a earth like planet where aliens abduct humans from earth and capture them there.
>giant modified wolves created by aliens to partrol at night
>description of other type of aliens (some good I thinks)
>a fctaroty where people are don't come back

the sroty have alot of pixle art picture.
>>
>>17832838
that last part sounds interesting
>>
>>17832838
well this didn't help
>>
Jeff the Killer is entirely overrated and just dumb. The dialogue is shit at best and the premise is garbage.
>>
Was wondering if any one could dump the caps of the australian anon who worked at a gas station and the grandson of a medicine woman? All his zany adventures?

I have any aborigine friend who is from a line of healers/medicine men and hes interested to see them?
>>
>>17835800
son of a bitch, i was sure i saved them but now I can't find them
>>
Goatman in terms of popularity/quality.
Anything about "computer virus that ate my soul" would be the worst in general.
>>
>>17836478
Thanks for looking. Those are some grade A quality pastas.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO9tSJR1Zvc
>>
>>17833315
I tihnk the factory had radiation or somthing like that.

>>17834975
didn't help
I will try looking up again.
>>
>>17831978
can some one post aliens creepypastas?
>>
i hate it when a pasta starts out good, or has a great idea, and then fucks itself over
>>
>>17837198
Someone just read Godzilla NES
>>
>>17837198
>i hate it when a pasta starts out good, or has a great idea, and then fucks itself over
this happened to 1999, sad
>>
alright boys i was posting this in my own thread it got 404d now i found this one its the last part no more updates >>17837474
alright fine ill do that then and the coffee shop poster was not me
they have discovered a type of human that is a new species but they are only one difference one retrovirus its stronger smarted faster all of the above i was offered a job at the lab by my friend he said i would be working with a new finding the only part is that its not new they have know about them for about ten years they have i said that i was not very interested in there fucked up experiments and my friend replied with "200k a year" now this is in usd so thats a lot of fucking cash i thought it over and agreed he showed me one of the new "humans"if you can even call them that he said they have one goal and thats to kill people and that we are going to help it purge this world i agreed for fear of my life then he took me home later in the night i called him and told him i wanted no part in it and he said "fine but you know to much we will have to send one to come and get you" i left home drove for awhile now we are here
>>
>>17837519
yeah this is bad
>>
>>17837519
the fuck?
>>
>>17837519
don't spook me like that man
>>
>>17837519
i am very spook
>>
>>17837317
>that one segment of 1999 that's just an alantutorial episode
it's been a while for me, was it confirmed that he stole anything else or was that it
>>
>>17839318
nope, only that part
>>
this thread was on page 6 for like 40 minutes then it bumped forwards to page 5 in just a few seconds
it's been on page 6 for over 2 hours now wtf
>>
>>17840431
>it's been on page 6 for over 2 hours now wtf
*page 5
whoops
>>
>pasta starts with rhetorical question to the reader
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
http://www.creepypasta.com/i-am-the-fish-king/
are there no good poem pastas?

http://www.creepypasta.com/the-mummified-head/
>In a cave, somewhere, is a severed mummified head.
If you remove your own head and replace it with the severed mummified one, you will be imbued with immeasurable arcane power.
thats it thats the whole pasta
>>
>>17836583
All of Slowbeef's creepypasta videos are great for bad creepypasta enthusiasts

he has entertaining commentary on them in the videos where he's not just reading them as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTH7QXWbsDk
>>
>>17837198
> Russian Sleep Experiment
Easily the most overrated Creepypasta of them all.
>>
>>17840528
wow I think you won this thread. Others may suck, but at least some effort was put into them. This one is just... wow.
>>
i hate it when a pasta is about a vhs tape but the title is something like "X.avi" or "X.mp4" or any other file extension

do these retards even know how technology works?
>>
>>17837198
NoEnd house
>>
>>17841487
Those titles always piss me off in general because I feel like they're just aping off of Smile.jpg or worse, Sonic.exe.
>>
>>17841571
I've never seen one that didn't do that
>>
>>17841487
>>17841571
>>17841573
barbie.avi is the only good one
>>
>>17842442
Right, knew I was missing one.
>>
>>17842442
barbie.avi was great
I remember when all the parts were on youtube, back in like late 2009, but the uploader decided to delete a few of them to make the story more "mysterious" or whatever

wish I had downloaded them
>>
well, this thread's slow
>>
Started working on the Sonic.exe Round 2 script last night and just got done doing something very special just now. No one asked for it, and I'm not even sure if anyone else knows it exists but holy shit am I doing a video on it.

On that note, Sonic.exe Round 2 is painful to read and I want to stop.
>>
>>17845015
keep going anon
we believe in you
>>
>finish the script for the special thing
>it's longer than my jeff the killer one
Holy shit, I might have to make this one two videos.
>>
>>17845015
>>17846785
what are you planning on reviewing so far?
>>
>>17847854
Here's my list of requests that I'm definitely going to do. I might also do Godzilla NES and Ben Drowned, but I'll see on those ones, they'd be farther off in the future.
>>
>>17847870
I have a few suggestions:
http://trollpasta.wikia.com/wiki/Hope_Is_Lost
http://trollpasta.wikia.com/wiki/Spongebob_Squarepants:_The_Lost_Episode_of_Season_6 - this is so bad I legitimately laughed the first time I read it.
>"He starting crying all the way to his house, the sounds of demons and other voices being heard in the animation. It was terrible in all ways possible. His parents come home, disapproved of him, and his dad actually RAPES him. It didn't exactly show it, it just showed Spongebob's face in the middle of the bathroom, trembling as his father shut the door to the bathroom. After that, all we heard was screaming."
http://trollpasta.wikia.com/wiki/Spongecry.avi and its extremely cringy sequel, http://trollpasta.wikia.com/wiki/SpongecryII.avi
http://trollpasta.wikia.com/wiki/I_Can_Fix_This
http://trollpasta.wikia.com/wiki/Amazing_World_of_Gumball_-_The_Grieving
http://trollpasta.wikia.com/wiki/Max_and_Ruby_0004

the Spongecry stories, I Can Fix This, The Grieving, and Max and Ruby 0004 were all deleted because of trollpasta users, god bless 'em
>>
>>17848104
Some ordinary gamers reviews bad creepypastas give him a try.

All of these stories were laughably bad, especially the regular show one.
>>
>>17848104
I'm still coming off a bad fever, so I'm in no condition to read any of these right now, but I'll absolutely get to them.
>>
>>17848531
k thanks man
>>
>>17832062
Yeah I think it is
>>
>>17848721
Nah it's the back of a dude's bald head

He might be munching carpet though
>>
File: man door hand hook car door.png (170KB, 478x302px) Image search: [Google]
man door hand hook car door.png
170KB, 478x302px
Dunno if this fits your criteria, but reposting this anyway.
>>
>>17848868
man door hand hook car door is a timeless classic
>>
>>17848868
i wanna do a reading of this or some short really bad one
>>
File: 1445157624815.png (169KB, 1861x814px) Image search: [Google]
1445157624815.png
169KB, 1861x814px
>>17840528
That mummy story reminds me of the Head of Vecna story.
>>
>>17848868
>be girl
>sit in car
>wait for boyfriend
>after waiting a long time get out
>bf completely road
>>
>>17848868
that's a trollpasta, not a shitty creepypasta
>>
File: 1461129537446.jpg (171KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1461129537446.jpg
171KB, 460x460px
Here's a classic piece of literature

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/LIFE
>>
>>17831978
>This guy greentexts his life in Korea
>All the mythology was correct
>Brilliant story, actually 10/10 imo
>Then
>Call 999 or 911
>In Korea?
>CALLTHEPOLICEINKOREA.tiff
>Entire story ruined because of this one slip up.
>>
>>17851070
>>CALLTHEPOLICEINKOREA.tiff
but you can? they just got the number wrong
>>
>>17842695
I don't recall barbie.avi, source?
>>
>>17852319
source for what?
https://www.youtube.com/user/xenopasta vids are here

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Barbie.avi pasta's here
>>
>page 9
bump
>>
>>17845015
>>17846785
>>17847870
I am so excited, Fishy.
Keep up the great work.
>>
>>17840682
God I know right

Every thread people always post it as a good one and I fucking hate it

>>17837308

That one was probably the worst though
>>
>reading the Godzilla NES one
>seems interesting so far
>that ass-pull of an ending and retarded conclusion
Just fuck my shit up
>>
>page 9
shit
bump
>>
>>17854662
You mean you didn't love it when his dead girlfriend saved the day with video game ghost magic?
>>
>>17831978
There was this one pokemon one, I can't remember what it was called. It was one of the fucking hundreds of "Pokemon g/s/c mount silver red spooky" ones, where Red is out to kill everyone. Anyway, it's all obviously really badly written (obviously) and at one point, the fucking narrator talks to his pokemon, and they fucking respond. Then they hug somehow (did I mention the main character is just playing a videogame?) Then he has a fucking conversation with Red and gets Red to go away and leave him alone.

At the time I was a retarded kid who unironically liked vidya creepypasta, and even back then I laughed at how dumb it was.
>>
any skinwalker story
>>
>>17859708
lost silver?
>>
Who was that one guy who had that channel where he was reviewing awful creepypasta? He was active in the last thread
>>
>>17860489
https://www.youtube.com/user/FishStickOnAStick/videos
>>
>>17860480
It wasn't Lost Silver. The focus was... Well, like, I'm not sure if you ever played G/S/C (or rather, if you ever played the post-League stuff) but, if you have, then do you remember Mt. Silver? Remember how you could find Red, the player character from the first gen games, and fight him, and he never spoke and was way tougher than anyone else in the game? You went up to him, he'd be like "............" then you'd fight him, and if you won then he'd just be like "..." then "............" and the screen would fade to black and he'd disappear?

Well, back when vidya pastas were a big thing (like 2010-2012 maybe?), there were a number of pastas that basically went to the effect of "Red is a murderous ghost or something" and they were all varying degrees of stupid - though embarrassingly I actually thought a couple of them were kind of scary at the time. This one, though, Jesus fucking Christ. I'm surprised it didn't end up becoming a meme, it was so laughably terrible yet earnest and very clearly intended to be serious. It still sticks out in my mind for just how ridiculous it was. I wish I could remember the name. I think it had the word "Red" in the title.
>>
>>17860591
IIRC it was on the creepypasta wiki, but either it's not there now or I'm wrong about it having the word "Red" in the title. Damn shame if the former, since it was a laugh riot.
>>
>>17860591
I just find video game creepypastas absolutely awful.
>>
>>17860652
Well yeah obviously, they are basically all complete garbage and I'm really kind of embarrassed for having liked them back then. But this one in particular, oh boy. Literally the nigga starts talking to his fucking pokemon. And they fucking respond. They fucking have a group hug somehow. Just lmao forever
>>
>>17860489
Sorry, I recently came down from a bad fever and my voice still hasn't fully recovered so I haven't been able to record anything recently. I have finished the scripts for a couple videos, but one of them will take a long time to edit and the other one is Sonic.exe and I want to release that alongside the video for Round 2 which I've only just started on. I'll probably be able to put out another reading tomorrow or something small like that.
>>
>>17860852
Getting a fever in summer? that fucking sucks, man
>>
>>17860886
It could have been a lot worse, I only had to miss 2 days of work. Also it's not as hot up here as it is in the rest of California so I wasn't as miserable as I would have been if I were still in San Diego.
>>
>>17848771
Bald dudes suckin black dick

Nigga
>>
>>17860682
That sounds like Blood Whistle levels of being unable to disassociate reality from fiction.
>>
>>17860591
if you're willing to sift through almost 100 pokemon stories, it might still be there. there's plenty of completely shit ones here that still haven't been deleted yet.
>>
Bumping with kind of content
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9YogAGG084
>>
>>17864550
Stop kink shaming me
>>
>>17854662
Honesty if the story was only about 4 chapters and was written better it would be 10/10.
Way too much filler and the climax was cringeworthy and so out of left field.
Can't believe the sequel hasn't been mentioned yet; tried way too hard to make lightning strike twice and the spooky sprites were beyond retarded. The villan was an uninspired i'm evil for the sake of it type of character.
>>
>>17862514
Blood whistle is almost comedic. It tries so hard to be deep and philosophical with big words and exaggerations that it almoat becomes comedy gold with how serious the story is intended to be.
>>
File: zoinks.jpg (54KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
zoinks.jpg
54KB, 612x612px
Every pokemon creepypasta is dogshit. I could write a better story without even trying.
>mfw i'm reading some face palm worthy edgy pokemon story written by Timmy in grade 7
>>
>>17866260
Let me guess, Strangled Red?
>>
I remember back in middle school I wrote a Linkin Park creepypasta and submitted it to the creepypasta wiki and no joke I was banned because they thought I was a troll.
>>
>>17867878
lmao holy shit

I don't suppose you have a copy of it that you could post?
>>
>>17867892
Not by a long shot, which makes me both very happy and a little sad.
All I remember about it was that some Linkin Park fanboy found a rare LP bootleg or some shit and it turned out to be haunted or something. Like the first track included some guy calling his name or something
>>
File: 1452359395001.jpg (88KB, 585x604px) Image search: [Google]
1452359395001.jpg
88KB, 585x604px
>>17837198
>Penpal
You have no idea how disappointed I was at the end. It was one of the few stories I couldn't stop reading because it was so well written. Each predictable part was followed by something fresh and unexpected, reading through it felt like few minutes, even though it was comparably long.
The ending ruined it completely, this story would have been better off with an open end.
>>
>>17867878
same thing happened to me
back when the wiki was new (like september 2010) i uploaded a lost TV show creepypasta i made

it was 3 paragraphs long and really cringy now that i think about it
it was deleted in less than an hour and i was banned because they thought it was a troll
>>
>>17868190
i remember submitting 2 pastas
i dont think either got in even on crappypasta
>>
bum
>>
thread's in danger of 404ing every 5-6 hours
>>
Wondering if anyone can help me find a creepypasta I heard a couple of years ago in Glasgow Scotland?
>>
File: Infinity.png (99KB, 1134x406px) Image search: [Google]
Infinity.png
99KB, 1134x406px
>>
File: Hook.png (42KB, 1358x412px) Image search: [Google]
Hook.png
42KB, 1358x412px
>>
>>17873071
what was it about
>>
>>17873100
this one's great because of how hard he's clearly trying to make something actually good
>>
Ever wanted to know the origin story for Sonic.EXE? I don't, but the guy who created Sonic.EXE actually put enough thought in the story to create a whole backstory for his OC.

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?509432-The-REAL-story-behind-Sonic-exe-(How-it-all-started)

Highlights:

>"He [An evil shapeless creature from another dimension] learned about Sonic the Hedgehog, and was right there and then a big fan of the series and it's character, ESPECIALLY it's character, Sonic."

>"Unfortunately, as omnipotent as this creature was, he didn't have any power to leave his world and enter ours so he could collect his "toys", but he DID have some sort of influence over those with some form of evil in their hearts, and as such the creature was able to get someone (without them knowing) to create a doorway that will bridge the gap between his world and ours. This doorway took the form of a computer game, called "Sonic.exe" which was burned into a CD disc."

>"The creature has never really killed anyone, strangely. Whenever the monster attacks his victims he only goes for their soul and makes the body look like the person killed themselves, though not always."

>"The way the creature makes slaves is interesting, because when he captures a person's soul he turns it into a Sonic character that the victim favored the most."

Oh god it's so bad.
>>
>>17835785

THIS. Jeff the Killer is fucking garbo. The only ones that I would necessarily qualify as worse would be the Ben Drowned rip-offs and the Lavender Town rip-offs. Seriously, Jeff is bottom of the barrel pasta.
>>
>2,000 views
How the fuck did this even happen, it's like my least serious review
>>
File: approves.gif (696KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
approves.gif
696KB, 200x200px
>>17874225
cool, at this rate youll reach mr.nightmare status
>>
>>17874225
Probs because of the name and thumbnail
>>
It's ironic that /x/ is talking about shit creepypastas when this board is a fucking dump.It's been years since I seen a worthwhile story on this shithole.

This whole board is a disgrace to 4chan.
>>
>>17876136
"a bunch of people are uploading their shitty stories to /x/ so that means completely different people shouldn't be allowed to discuss shitty stories"

you are a complete retard
>>
>>17873111
kek
>>
>>17874203
>lavender town ripoffs
Any Pokemon pasta is worthless really, I've never read a single good one
>>
>>17880047
this
>>
http://www.creepypasta.com/will-you-play-with-me/
>>
>>17881978
>9/10 rating
jesus christ
>>
>>17881978
>hands plunged into eyes
>can still see after that
???
>>
>>17840528
>if you remove your own head and replace it with the severed mummified one you will be imbued with immeasurable arcane power
And if you give your bank account numbers and credit cards to Nigerian Prince Bixnood you will get fifty billion dollars. I see right through this shit.
>>
>>17831978
Lavender Town Syndrome didn't sit well with me because of all the handguns they supposedly had in Japan. All weapons are illegal in Japan, especially handguns, so it doesn't make sense with all these Nintendo developers killing themselves with revolvers.
>>
>>17880973
Is your name a reference to where you're from? Corfu, New York?
>>
>>17840517
THISTHISTHISTHISTHIS
>>
File: Joe.png (98KB, 662x831px) Image search: [Google]
Joe.png
98KB, 662x831px
>>
>>17887897
it is a reference from where i'm from
but it's not corfu new york, it's corfu greece
>>
>>17888354
*to where i'm from
>>
>>17888066
i'm not sure if regular old copypasta counts as creepypasta, but i will check those dubs there
>>
>>17891111
Nice repeating digits m8
>>
>>17888066
god damnit
>>
File: monaka.png (231KB, 353x368px) Image search: [Google]
monaka.png
231KB, 353x368px
Sonic.EXE... It's just too cliche.
Tails:move right and eventually, death
Knuckles:move right and eventually, death
Eggman: ....yeah.
>>
>>17894463
But the sequel is even worse.
>there was a murder and sonic was there
>repeat 28 times
>sonic is the God of a hell dimension
>fucking what
>he has seven guardians representing different human emotions that compel you to play sonic that are never brought up after their introduction
I will never get over that shit, what was that even about
>>
I miss 7chan
>>
>>17835800
You mean the stories of Blue? Fuck man, same as that other anon I had them but my old pc died with them, sorry.
>>
File: 1441604969795.jpg (32KB, 288x339px) Image search: [Google]
1441604969795.jpg
32KB, 288x339px
>>17831978
>10/04/06

>Squidward's Suicide is that old
>>
>>17873100
>>17873111
Cheked and keked
>>
>be me
>go on /b/
>no furry thread
>>
>>17894922
Dude don't spook me like that
>>
>>17848868
>sweaty
my sides are in orbit
>>
>>17837519
if you wanna go for full shitpasta it ought to end with him describing himself being killed as it happens somehow or something similar.
>>
>>17894975
or that he was dead all along, leaving the reader to wonder how they wrote it in the first place. giving the reader a nonsensical explanation or no explanation at all is the tough choice there.
>>
>>17894892
it's actually april 6, 2010
7chan's date system is fucked up
>>
>>17848104
>http://trollpasta.wikia.com/wiki/Spongecry.avi and its extremely cringy sequel, http://trollpasta.wikia.com/wiki/SpongecryII.avi
all of these spongebob pastas are laughably bad but these ones are painful. i can't even begin to express everything wrong with this.
>>
>>17848104
>"Did you have to dispose of any?"
>"No, just one."
why did this make me kek so much
>>
>>17867929
I didn't think the ending was as great as the overall tension and drama of the rest of the story, maybe, but I didn't think it was thaaaat bad. I might need to go back and re-read it though.
>>
>>17873111
>even the girls parents and the husband parents
my sides have transcended
>"im afraid i killed your husband" says the bridge
>>
>>17882184
>"Wow you need to get a life because this is a really creepy story unless your a 5 year old girl that likes to play with Barbies saying "let me wet my pants"!"
Are you really surprised?
>>
>>17894975
>>17895313
Only true shitpasta ending is that now it's me and I'm coming for YOU
>>
http://www.creepypasta.com/childhood-superstitions/

This has always infuriated me.
It's two ideas for shitty, terrible pastas. That's all it is. Neither gets expanded on or told, both ideas are garbage. It's just "Hey, here are two scary ideas. Pretty spooky right?"
>>
File: Anita Sarkeesian.jpg (433KB, 1872x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Anita Sarkeesian.jpg
433KB, 1872x1000px
anything that begins with "i was smoking pot"
anything with skin changers
anything with sleep paralysis
>>
Scripts for both Sonic.exe parts are finally done. Combined it's almost twice as long as the Jeff the Killer video, which is ironic considering Jeff 2015 is almost as long as Sonic.exe Round 2.
>>
>>17897437
please do godzilla nes, and also fnaf creepypastas
>>
>>17898340
>fnaf creepypastas
I'll be honest, this is something I hadn't even considered existed. I was happier when I thought that.
>>
My FishStickOnAStick fan creepypasta is almost complete.
It features all of your favorite villains from his videos.

Also working on a fan manga for him and hoping that a studio will pick it up as an anime.
>>
>>17900492
I can't help but fell as though I've made it as a Youtuber. I'd like to thank the academy.
>>
99% of ritual pastas.
I'm willing to guess 100% but I'm also willing to admit I could be wrong. All that I've read have been lazy and dull. They rely so heavily on ambiguity so that the author can avoid writing anything of substance but it seems sort of creepy.
"If you do this you'll hear something but I won't say what will happen but y'know, weeeeird"
>>
Any where the kicker is "LOL MENTALLY ILL MAN!" or include "dude weed lmao".
>>
Sonic.exe episode is done rendering and will go up tonight after I'm off work.
>>
>>17898358
There are some pretty bad ones amigo. You can make about 20 videos just on those alone.
>>
>>17904796
Please do Ihsoy it's so fucking bad...
>>
>>17904796
Please also do blood whistle
>>
Any of the following endings:

>The narrator becomes the new evil monster and says he's coming for the reader (anyone over the age of fucking five isn't going to get spooped by the computerman saying "imma getchu")
>The narrator is actually dead and either has been the whole time or is dying when he writes this as it happens
>Oh no narrator/protagonist has actually been in a mental ward the whole time
>"Now it's coming for you, I'm sorry"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8jc-L5u0oQ

Part 2 comes in a couple days, I need to edit the audio and add a bit for the comments, I forgot to make one when writing the script originally.
>>
>>17867929
Just read this
Honestly open endings on this type of story just piss me off to no end so I disagree
But the ending was sort of dumb
What the fuck did the guy even want anyway? Seems like he took the wrong prize
>>
>>17905701
Spoiler alert
But I'm really confused here guys
I thought hey maybe the friend somehow someway figured out what was happening and the birthday gift he wanted to give was to free his friend from the pervert so that's why he dyed his hair and went to try and suicidally bait the creep. But the birthday was when the narrator was twelve and all these shenanigans were only after the narrator was 15 right? What took him so long? Was the actual present the map and the kid just completely lost the plot making it that's why he took 3 years? And if the gift was the map and he didn't dye his own hair, the stslker did it, why the fuck did he do that? Why spend a whole decade stalking a kid just to take the wrong kid at the end?
>>
>>17905409
You've jumped the shark faggot. KYS. Also can you do the scooby doo theory?
>>
>>17904895
>>17904899
>>17905734
Added to the request list.
>>
>>17905711
The gift was the map, the predator just used Josh as some sort of proxy for his own twisted affections.

Still pretty meeh
>>
>>17905932
But why doe
He still knew where the narrator was
He even got real close to him
He said he would see him again soon
So why would he pick the friend at the end

It would make more sense if friend used himself as bait
>>
>>17906070
I don't mind the ending but yeah, it does seem a little confusing. He clearly went to the birthday party to leave the card, so he knew where the house was.
I'm guessing he saw Josh in the woods working on the map and he had the opportunity. He had done it before he kept going after the narrator but kept Josh alive, seeing as Josh had been missing since before Veronica's accident.
So logically my way of reasoning it would be that the guy was still obsessed with the narrator but couldn't figure out the right time and place to kidnap him because he was so far away and didn't hang out alone in the woods, so he caught Josh, accepted it, and eventually killed himself/Josh, content.
>>
Who bumped this thread

It's like a week old now
>>
>>17906304
He could easily have kidnapped him at the movies after Veronica was already dead if he wanted. Didn't he sit right beside him? There were so many occasions

Maybe Josh was the real stalking victim all this time would explain the ending but then it would fuck up all the rest of the story
>>
>>17905711
the stalker realised he couldn't kidnap the narrator and be with him forever, so he kidnapped josh instead because it was easier and because he looked exactly like the narrator, but his hair was a different color so the stalker dyed it
>>
>>17906329
it's like 20 days old
these threads have existed since may 2nd and they're comfy as fuck
each thread lasts like 25 days
>>
>>17906467
Well, at the time of the Veronica thing the dude already had Josh, so maybe he didn't feel the need to risk getting caught. The theatre may have been desolate but it's still not the dark, scraggly woods.

It's fiction, it's an unanswered question, you're objectively right for asking that I'm just offering some possible ways of looking past it. I do agree with you, though.
>>
File: mcdonalds.png (191KB, 684x969px) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds.png
191KB, 684x969px
this is hilarious and I heard the guy that made it was 100% serious
>>
>>17907046
nooooo way he was serious, i've read this a million times and never heard anyone claim that. where did you hear that?
>>
Any good sailor moon creepypastas?
>>
does anyone have an infamously cringy scp-story which had this edgy swearing joker-demon as the monster?
>>
>>17907046
this is my favorite creepypasta of all time. This guy's brilliant.
>>
>>17907046
>I didn't even have time to eat fries
My sides have transcended time itself forever
>>
>>17905808
How big is your cock and woukd you be willing to show it. I am the only person who likes clockwork. Because Natalie makes my pee pee hard. Especially the picture in your review, them thighs and that gap.
>>
File: 1468236526250.png (11KB, 460x688px) Image search: [Google]
1468236526250.png
11KB, 460x688px
>>17908298
Like 6 1/2, 7 inches and probably not. I'm not sure how to feel about the rest of this post.
>>
>>17905409
Your house looks like my sister's house
Are you my sister?
>>
>>17908362
Is your sister really, really German because we just moved into this house and a German woman and her family lived here before.
>>
>>17848104
>After it was over, we had basically puked our brains out. Shane staggered over to the VCR, and punched it repeatedly, smashing it with his fist.

Holy fuck, my sides.
>>
>>17867878
Oh man, I have too many memories of being an edgy middle schooler back in the golden age of Linkin Park.

Thanks for the laughs, friend.
>>
File: grin fin.png (183KB, 352x461px) Image search: [Google]
grin fin.png
183KB, 352x461px
>>17908326
Can you givemeaahout out inyoubrernext vidja? Also here is Jesse Puljujärvi
>>
>>17908326
Can you post picture? Spoiler it if you have to, if you do, i'll post an oc greentext story on here.
>>
>>17907046
Holy fuck.

We have a winner.

Nothing else ITT can compete.
>>
>>17905409
youre getting better each time, now all you need is a good mic
>>
>>17908606
Yeah, the iPhone I'm using isn't cutting it as much as I'd like it to, but the only other mic I have is this like $15 piece of crap that probably has even worse quality. And money is of course tight so I can't exactly afford to go spending my money on even a half-decent microphone unless I follow in the footsteps of everyone else on YouTube and actually make a fucking Patreon. I joked about that in the Jeff video for a reason, I don't think I'd actually do it unless people were like asking me to make one or if I got inexplicably popular.
>>
>>17873100
an attempt was kind of made
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1yrlyJbhHci

>>17908636
its cool, thats not a main focus for anytime soon, just a big plus if you can get the chance
keep up the good work
>>
>>17907175
Jester?
http://sandbox.scp-wiki.net/fin-backstory
>>
Hyper realistic eyes.txt
>>
>>17839318
late response, but there was nothing else "directly" stolen. A couple of the other fake shows from the earlier parts were very blatant copies of other shows that actually existed, but you could at least justify it as "the villain intentionally making shitty copies of those shows to trick kids".
>>
>>17908636
You could always get one of those Blue Snowball mics, they're like $50 and basically every Youtuber I know uses it.
>>
>>17907118
it IS serious, for fuck's sake, I've posted that like 10 times in the previous threads
>>
When it said hyper realistic eyes I just gave up reading it
>>
>>17909800
Saying it multiple times doesn't make it proof. I've been seeing that thing for years now and it's always been deemed a joke pasta.
>>
>>17910108
I'd give you proof but his blog post/forum post whatever it was, where he talked about the cringy shit he wrote when he was 12, was deleted around a year ago because he requested it
most of his cringy comments on blogs from 2012-2013 were deleted too

only cringy thing of him remaining on creepypasta wiki is this
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/User:SlenderMario?diff=prev&oldid=824775
>>
I was laying in my bed I was wanking and a ghost sucked my duck
>>
File: Yamcha.png (622KB, 1024x2305px) Image search: [Google]
Yamcha.png
622KB, 1024x2305px
Any good dbz creepypastas? My favorite character is this guy.
>>
>>17910610
>favorite character
>yamcha
not even yamcha's favorite character is yamcha
>>
>>17910617
Actually I don't watch dbz that much, I prefer Sailor Moon and Sonic X
>>
File: 1468287596351.jpg (21KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
1468287596351.jpg
21KB, 228x228px
>>17910632
Yamcha is a fucking bitch, even in Dragon Ball when he was relevant. Tien is a better low level character.
>>
>>17910641
Are you trying to give me PTSD?
>>
>>17910658
PSTD more like
>>
>>17910682
This isn't thread related.
Anyone ever read Alex Melee? It's pretty good.
>>
Fishstickonastick please read the Jimmy Neutron theory.
>>
>>17840528
I thought you were joking when you said that was the whole pasta
>>
>>17910416
Dang, man. That's fucking insane. I never knew it was genuine. That makes it so much funnier.
>>
File: 1431470624188.jpg (163KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1431470624188.jpg
163KB, 800x800px
>>17907046
>i didn't even have time to eat fries
every time
>>
Any wrestling creepypastas?
>>
>>17840517
>How not to write fiction 101
>>
File: NPSiO8p.jpg (131KB, 482x916px) Image search: [Google]
NPSiO8p.jpg
131KB, 482x916px
>>17894463
reminded me of this for some reason
>>
File: Judge Judy Creepypasta.png (117KB, 1899x684px) Image search: [Google]
Judge Judy Creepypasta.png
117KB, 1899x684px
>>
>>17911955
I would play the fuck out of that if it were real.
>>
>>17911884
I know there was one of these that started off like some generic ERP and then a robot randomly teleports in and asks WHERE AM I? It was hilarious but I've never been able to find it.
>>
>>17912098
Yeah that one's great.
>>
there was one story about my life as a teenage robot posted here in the summer of 2010
don't know if it's been posted anywhere else but I want to find it again

the plot is that there is a tip top tippy top top, top secret lost pilot of mlaatr
apparently it was going to be a show on spike TV and it focused on jenny, a misprogrammed robot who instead of doing good, does inhumane shit

i laughed when i first read it, it seemed to be a ripoff of dead bart

it aired only once on spike tv back in a night in november 2001 as part of their "original cartoon programming" along with ren and stimpy's adult party cartoon (inaccurate because adult party cartoon aired in 2003), and after it aired that same night 70+ houses reported seeing some blue and white robot outside their window with red eyes just looking straight at them, and when they moved they felt like the eyes followed them, when it aired again the same morning as a rerun the episode was completely different, and showed close ups of dead bodies falling from the world trade center on 9/11, with lots of gore and shit, and apparently the broadcast highjacked their vcrs and made them fry from the inside

those are all the details i remember, it was around 7-8 posts long but didn't even describe the episode
it was a hilariously bad pasta yet /x/ praised it for being so 'spooky', like they did with most lost episode pastas back in '09, '10 and '11
I want to find it again because I want to have a good laugh
>>
File: 1463494937926.jpg (48KB, 637x473px) Image search: [Google]
1463494937926.jpg
48KB, 637x473px
>>17907046
>That's when I saw a small bomb in one of the dining tables.
>>
>>17914927
What reaction are they conveying here? I have autism so I can't tell.
>>
>>17914943
incredulous amusement
>>
>>17914951
an you dumbthat down a little bit bromigo, or brochacho or maybe, broseph stalin
>>
File: Senshi see your dick.gif (541KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Senshi see your dick.gif
541KB, 500x300px
Still waiting for someone to do a sailor moon creepypasta...
>>
Hey guys, sonic.exe part 2 is on it's way! I'm taking requests for creepypastas.
I'm thinking of doing Happy Appy then smile dog next
>>
Fishy, please read caillou family secrets; it's on the Trollpasta page. This was intended to be serious.
>>
>>17914962
If you don't understand "incredulous amusement" there's no way we can dumb it down enough for you.
>>
>>17915192
Can you try?
>>
>>17914989
You are not me and Happy Appy isn't even close to being done.
>>
File: Is this faggot serious?.jpg (47KB, 470x360px) Image search: [Google]
Is this faggot serious?.jpg
47KB, 470x360px
>>17915276
Says the imposter
>>
>>17915218
Amusement of the incredulous variety.
>>
>>17915383
???
>>
>>17915399
A variety of amusement which, if one should choose to do so, might be described as "incredulous" in its nature.
>>
>>17915405
Why are the cardcaptors so happy?
>>
Guys what should I name my tumblr account? Also that sonic round two should be up by morning. About to work and Tails doll should be fun. My doggy says hi. #alllivesmatter
>>
>>17915466
Sonic Round 2 is realistically going to be up by Saturday, maybe Friday if I work hard at it. I don't know how to respond to the rest of this post because I've never been imitated before, this is really surreal to me.
>>
>>17915466
jeff-killer-is-my-husbando
>>
>>17915472
#blacklivesmatter #killwhitey It's me your friend charlie from elementary school ;) where do u live buddy? Let's hangout brochacho broseph stalin! I like spooky spaghettis too my favorite is John the murderer and thin fellow.
>>
>>17915478
The only people I knew in elementary school were retarded people. That's actually where I met the kid who climbed into the ceiling I mentioned in the Chuck E. Cheese video. Then there was this other kid who would randomly pick up bees and they would never sting him and a couple of legitimate tards. Also no one was named Charlie.
>>
>>17915491
I'm charlie from special ed, we had that class together. I stuck my penis inside a teacher and you watched. I know wwhere you live and im watching you.... Lets get cake and get cucked by Tyrone!
>>
>>17915494
Yeah this is some funnymouth shit here. I'm not sure if you're just memeing at me or not anymore, I don't exactly want to see a bomb in my mailbox anytime soon.
>>
>>17915501
It'll be even worse than a bomb.

[spoiler]It'll be a gameboy game with the label worn off[/spoiler]
>>
File: matt.jpg (70KB, 797x691px) Image search: [Google]
matt.jpg
70KB, 797x691px
>>17915501
How do I k ow YOU aren't memeing me? Im friendly man trust me. I like spooky spaghettis too.
>>
We must go to the sanctuary of our genesis for the final deletion.
>>
I will be in your dreams with you and the and Crqzy man niggs johnson. You ARE man enough to vote for Hillary right? I know you're not hard enough to vote for trump. I knlw you're in your chair in your room with your doggy i knlw because I can see and sense you... Sweet dreams ;) 8>>>>D
>>
>>17915501
I wanna read you spoopy storkes and give you a sloppy tossed salad rimjob you liberal cuck faggot.
>>
Im fishy me! Go read the Caillou family secrets creepypasta!!!
>>
Is anyone else really uncomfortable right now
>>
>>17915540
*raises hand*(tentacle) why so scared fishy wishy? I find Natalie from clockwork sexy
>>
>>17915540
Yes, you make me very uncomfortable.
>>
>>17915494
>Wwhere
eridan pls
>>
>>17915540
>everyone in the thread is turning into you
thatd actually make a good premise
>>
I am the real Fishy, trust me my children.
>>
File: CLT.png (5KB, 582x148px) Image search: [Google]
CLT.png
5KB, 582x148px
>>
File: shit story.jpg (5KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
shit story.jpg
5KB, 252x200px
This is literally the worst creepypasta I have ever read. I literally have NO idea how it is popular in anyway, let alone a staple of creepypasta. There is nothing good about it. It is written by a 12 year old with no sense story or character or structure. It is the most boring read, with almost nothin to do with Jeff being a killer he's just some edgy kid who gets bullied by the most cartoonish 1-dimensional bully stereotype characters. He gets angry and turns VIOLENT and has super dramatic unrealistic fist fights with these other 12 year old kids like some 80s action movie. Also absolutely nothing creepy about it. Great stuff though. Love seeing this shit everywhere from retards who either lack the mental capacity of a normal human or have never read the story and just like the creepy image. Anyway dumb shit.
>>
>>17915783
At least it spawned it's hilariously retarded spin-offs. Jeff the Killer vs Slenderman features Jeff drunkenly fumbling around in the woods blindly swinging around his knife as Slenderman casually teleports around him.
>>
File: crying laughter.gif (22KB, 163x200px) Image search: [Google]
crying laughter.gif
22KB, 163x200px
>>17907046
"The McDonald's Building"

>I tried opening the door but it was loked by a rusty Master combination lock
>We didn't have time o fiure out the combnation,so Zack pulled out his gun and shot at it.
>We were so hungry, so we ran into the kitchen.
>Their stomachs had been ripped open with the organs ripped out.
>I tired ignoring them, but they still bother me.
>I didn't even have time to eat fries.
>We got scared just by staring at the corpses
>Zack and I spitted up, trying to look for a exit
>AND WHO IS THE STRANGE FIGURE?
>>
File: The McDonalds Building.png (816KB, 726x923px) Image search: [Google]
The McDonalds Building.png
816KB, 726x923px
>>17907046
>>17915789

I found the article they made it of.
>>
>>17915785
That sounds likee fucking gold. Who the fuck writes this shit? I don't care though it's still so bad it's an insult to literature and the development of human kind.
>>
>>17915785
Im watching you sleep ;) also, requesting that what's spoooking the spooker picture
>>
>>17915816
I looked up Jeff the Killer vs Slenderman to see if maybe I could find the story and maybe a particularly hilarious passage from it.

Found uh.

Found this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adIoxaJHsBI
>>
>>17915832
>Fall Out Boy

nah mate I'm good thanks ahaha
>>
>>17915540
No, not really.
>>
>>17915811
It gets even more ridiculous than normal.
>>
>>17850428
a timeless classic!
>>
>>17915419
Their amusement is one of incredulity
>>
>>17908738
51.5074° N, 0.1278° W
>>
>>17909044
We could probably have an entire thread of dumb scp
>>
>>17912098
/r/ing
>>
File: The_Pain.jpg (88KB, 1024x1233px) Image search: [Google]
The_Pain.jpg
88KB, 1024x1233px
>>17915491
>>
you want a bad pasta? ive been brewing this for a few days.
>i'd known about the dark web for a while
>my curiosity peaked so i called over my friend who was a regular
>he set up my pc with tor and a proxy
>i searched around for a while on some small websites. i saw shops like silk road selling drugs and some guns
>some of the drugs didnt even have names, just numbers
>after a few more days i wanted to find the worst of the deepweb- the darkest parts of the internet
>i clicked links that were just strings of numbers and letters on many websites until i found a black text box
>a message popped up
"welcome to the kooky house! are you an existing user or new friend?
>i type newfreind
"sign up here and deposit 10 bitcoins to get started"
>bitcoins are the currency of the deepweb, one bitcoin is about $200
>i had a few bitcoins i hacked from another guy (im a hacker, reddit taught me ;) rofl )
"welcome, user2914"
>a video box popped up
>click onit
>the video is a man with a skeleton mask in a stone walled room holding a knife
>then, on the side of the video, comments start popping up
>presume these are just an artsy thing
>the man in the video appears to look at a screen below the camera
>he then reveals a girl, tied to a chair with her mouths taped up
>then i realise that this is a livestream not a video
>type in chat:
"this is disgusting, i hope you all burn in hell for this, im calling the police"
>a ban message pops up almost immediately
>then, a video feed with my face on it pops up with a masked man
>he says my adress and my name
>take the power lead out of my pc
wew lad
>>
http://www.crappypasta.com/name-mccp/
>>
>>17908419
>I fear I may be next, as sometimes I think I see David and Spongebob around my home
Toppest of keks
>>
>>17916900
seems completely original
>>
back in early may someone on /co/ wrote a cringy fanfic creepypasta about lucy throwing charlie brown into a fire on purpose then acting like a dumb psychopath about it
>>
>>17919432
Is archive still borked because I'd love to see that.
>>
File: 1462370208359.png (3MB, 780x5067px) Image search: [Google]
1462370208359.png
3MB, 780x5067px
>>17919432
>>17921173

Please do not masturbate to this
>>
This is before trimming the audio and cutting out the failed takes, but this is still everything I've recorded of the Round 2 audio. This is going to take a while.
>>
>>17921743
I am taking requests for creepypasta videos
>>
>>17921918
I know you're not the real fish, but go ahead and make a video showing your pubes

Just pubes
>>
>>17921173
text is kinda too small to read, here: http://desuarchive.org/co/thread/82463187
>>17921388
>>17919432
this guy is well-known in /co/, he wrote a story about john sociopathically and calmy mutilating garfield, a story where lucy is abusing linus at home, a story where schroeder and lucy get into a brutal fistfight, and probably more
he's fucked in the head lol
>>
>>17922036
Oh shit I was definitely there for the Garfield one. I probably should have guessed it was the same guy based on the writing style alone.
>>
>>17922050
he's also suspected of writing a few other stories

a story with korra and someone having a baby and the guy fucks the baby and makes korra make out with it and lick off all the cum from its mouth

a 12-paragraph-long story on pic related, how he wishes he could fuck it if it was a real person, which after the 4th paragraph devolves into him saying how some drawn cartoon characters are cute and if they were real he would skin them alive and even torture them, and how he finds doing inhumane things to people hot

and a story about charlie brown losing it and murdering linus in the middle of the night while they're walking, then he slowly kills lucy with an axe
>>
>>17922130
>a story with korra and someone having a baby and the guy fucks the baby and makes korra make out with it and lick off all the cum from its mouth
I read that one in Master Shake's voice every fucking time, it makes it so much better.
>>
>>17921388
tl;dr
>>
File: trek.png (382KB, 783x262px) Image search: [Google]
trek.png
382KB, 783x262px
I'm convinced that 99% of creepypasta is written by literal autistics about whatever their pet media obsession is;

http://trollpasta.wikia.com/wiki/Spyro%27s_Revenge_on_Humanity

http://trollpasta.wikia.com/wiki/Rabeckah_The_Killer

http://trollpasta.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh_5D%27s_Wheelie_Breakers

http://trollpasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Psychotic_Feraligatr
>>
>>17922420
Yup.
http://hailgenocide.deviantart.com/art/Hacked-Game-Creepypasta-Zoo-Tycoon-2-406133384
>>
>>17922420
Whoever wrote the Jeff the Killer literally had down syndrome and anyone who actually likes it has issues. It is literally an insult to the development of the human race.
>>
>>17922036
I don't think it's the same person.

I'm sure most people are just inspired by "At first Bill was disgusted..."
>>
>>17922130
And those are DEFINITELY not the same person
>>
>>17923109
>>17923113
they probably were
or not, i dunno
/co/ is full of fucked up people
>>
Happy appy is the worst thing i have ever read
>>
File: yltlUgP.jpg (87KB, 960x657px) Image search: [Google]
yltlUgP.jpg
87KB, 960x657px
>>17831978
The mockpasta about dihydrogen monoxide.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzfXQ0TEYMA
>>
new

>>17925075
>>17925075
>>17925075
>>
>>17873111
please tell me there are more of these shittypastas
>>
File: Korean Superstitions.png (953KB, 1856x6196px) Image search: [Google]
Korean Superstitions.png
953KB, 1856x6196px
>>17851070
Thread posts: 293
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.