[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So do you people actually believe in ghosts? I'm kind of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 20100115152653!Virginia_new_sign.jpg (241KB, 1386x954px) Image search: [Google]
20100115152653!Virginia_new_sign.jpg
241KB, 1386x954px
So do you people actually believe in ghosts? I'm kind of neutral on the subject, I don't like to believe anything without proper evidence. Anyways, I live in Virginia, and I've heard there are rumored to be lots of haunted areas in this state. Anything you want me to check out and report on specifically in the next few days? I literally have nothing better to do.
>>
Yeah, it's unfortunate it's so hard to prove. But let me add to the anecdotal evidence by saying I do believe but only because something that has no logical explanation occurred right in front of my face. I haven't seen an actual apparition but I've seen an object lift up and drop back down. I've also heard (my sister heard it too) a groan from my dad's bedroom 2 days after he passed away in the same room.
>>
>>17823621
Well, you are going to have to give more of an explanation on what the object in question was, if it was something like a glass bottle that would be strange, were you smoking anything?
What the groan could have been:
>An animal/pest/pet
>Machinery (such as vents, pipes, etc.)
>Creaking floorboards
>Another family member assuming they were in said room.
Also, I'm sorry about your loss anon.
>>
>Nana is very, very close to death (again)
>last time this happened, both me and my sister had dreams about my Grandfather being in my house waiting for her to move on
>very odd things would happen (shit falling off shelves, glasses moving)
>my dog REFUSES to be anywhere near my Nana, espesially at night
>will sleep in the basement when she sleeps upstairs, if she is near her room at night she will often stare at nothing and start whining
>getting feelings of something else being in my house, but this time it doesn't feel like my grandfather

I think the reaper is hanging around at night, pretty sure my nana is going to die in her sleep within the next week
>>
>>17823650

Oh thanks. It was a cord connected to a USB that my dad would take to work. This also happened shortly after he died. It's really light but there was no air on and it lifted slowly, stayed really still, and then dropped.

I had never done any drugs at that time (recently I've tried weed) excluding alcohol but I didn't drink.

About the groaning: we've never had an indoor pet and only me and my sister were home. We were right by the room and it was really low. I guess it could be something like the foundation shifting which happens a lot, but we've never heard anything similar since then. Maybe I had an aural hallucination and she just wanted to believe too though?
>>
>>17823621
Oh yeah, and our house is all carpet except the kitchen which has linoleum. It is not a trailer either just a standard small house. I've had nothing I would call paranormal since then (which disappoints me, lol).
>>
Nope.
>>
Where in Virginia? It's a darn big state.
>>
>>17823606
I don't believe in ghosts. I think it's all in peoples minds. They are either already spooked and everything they hear or see is suddenly haunted or it's just their minds jumping to the spookiest conclusions because ghosts are more 'interesting' than just the noises of the house settling or light hitting the dust in the right way.

I have lived in an old house where a family was brutally murdered, and I know the exact rooms they happened in. It would have been the perfect haunting opportunity. Despite sleeping in one of the rooms a murder took place I never felt anything. We filmed over night, and my cousin even took out a ouji board. Never at any point did any of us or who visited feel anything off.

I don't think ghosts are an impossibility since I do believe some type of energy might linger in places there was lots of intense emotions, but despite going into places people claim are haunted, I've always been able to rationalize it.

The only time I believed a place was haunted was this one old hotel. While we were there it felt very eerie and our pictures (taken on digital camera) turned out blurry. After taking a shower my reflection in the mirror looked like mirrors do when they are reflecting off each other except there was only one mirror, and there was also this purple-ish coloring around my reflection. Me and the other two I was with woke up at 3 A.M with a sense of panic. There were no other guests at the hotel there besides us. We never saw anything, just felt creeped out by the atmosphere there.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.