[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We tell our paranormal experiences. I, myself, haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 15

File: shugi.jpg (39KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
shugi.jpg
39KB, 640x470px
ITT: We tell our paranormal experiences.
I, myself, haven't experienced much except from some minor stuff - Can tell if people want to.
>>
>>17823183
Do tell. Im like you too just minor stuff.
>>
>>17823193
Allright.
I'll start off with something that happened when I was a kid.
It was a couple days before Christmas and my parents were going to the store, so me and my older brother were home alone.
After a while, we go down the stairs and then I froze; I saw the shadow of a jester or something moving across the wall. It frightened me so bad.
>>
>>17823193
Another experience were when I were in the woods at night.
Me and my friends were going through the forest to my friends house - and when were about halfway there, we heard some strange, almost demonic voices, growling and shouting. We constantly looked back, and nothing was there. Everybody were fucking spooked that night. It sounded like it was right behind us, but we didn't see anything.
>>
My mom used to say she saw some spooky shit at the swiss woods when she was a child. She told me that they even gave her like a fucking crest or something. She gave it to me after she died.
>>
>>17823239
Who gave her the crest? Some kind of cult?
>>
File: 1464476070493.png (2MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1464476070493.png
2MB, 900x900px
Never really had any spooky things hapoen, other than being slight on edge while at my grandmother's house the day after she passed.
Also hearing static while outside at midnight, sounded like that shit was in my head.
>spooky
>>
>>17823281
No she described them as tall slim fair skinned people in plate armor similiar to that of a knight.
>>
>>17823301
That sounds pretty creepy
>>
>>17823308
She has a fuck ton of drawings on her notebooks too. And this is the picture of the crest she claims they gave her. She lived on the german part of switzerland on the north in a small town.
>>
File: 2tAcmPe.jpg (644KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2tAcmPe.jpg
644KB, 1836x3264px
>>17823347
forgot the fucking picture
>>
>>17823353
Looks pretty special. I like the story behind it
>>
>>17823353
Sweet coaster bro.
>>
File: rwtex.gif (2MB, 260x212px) Image search: [Google]
rwtex.gif
2MB, 260x212px
Gif related. I work at a retail store. Security alarm went off, I looked at the code and saw that it was that fire door. I go to the camera and see it wide open. I head back there and one if the managers shows up too. I figured someone might have tried to steal something and went out that door. So we try to shut the door from inside, but because it's rusty and miss shapen at a corner it's impossible to get grip to close it. So I go outside and kick it shut. I go back into camera room and look at the footage and that's what I see. Only reason we have that camera pointed there is to make sure employees don't steal soda.
>>
File: 2spooky.jpg (6KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
2spooky.jpg
6KB, 250x248px
Amateur here but I do have a couple of stories. Might be related but who knows.

>Be me, probably 16 or 17 at the time
>Fascination with the dark/occult, especially in films and literature
>watch many lame indie films in the process
>a few of them are actually half decent though
>One night, discover a flick about a group of friends using a Ouija board
>Strong 8/10 on spook scale
>become fascinated & decide to make my own Ouija Board following an online guide
>ended up with essentially a piece of paper with a Oujia board hand-drawn on to it, along with a bottle cap as planchette
>>
>>17824318
continued

>set up white candles in a circle around me (as the guide specified)
>Turn off all other lights, light candles
>Deep breath, hands on planchette, eyes closed
> "Hello"
> ...nothing
> tfwnospirits.jpg
> Take another deep breath, figuring I'd keep going because I have nothing better to do
> Concentrate/clear mind as best as I could
> "If there is anything out there, make yourself known"
> ...
> Feel my conscience.. Slipping I guess, kind of like about to fall asleep
> Suddenly cold draft of air blows through, bringing back my composure
>dude what
>look around, one of my candles went out
>the guide that I read said that if a candle went out that I needed to GTFO
>quickly say "goodbye" to the board, move planchette to goodbye spot, flip board over, and turn on lights
> burn the board
>>
>>17823183
>Be team lead for minor logging company
>company aka me and 5 buddies
>deep innawoods, cutting trees and shit
>Finish up for the day and head out
>see bright light off in the distance
>Get closer, stop to investigate, its a damn ufo
>friend gets out of the truck
>aliens take friend
>leave fast as fuck
>everyone thinks we killed him
>abducted friends calls me 5 days later
>naked, covered in slime at a gas station
>no one really talks about it
>>
>>17824363

Fast forward about a week.

>Laying in bed, thinking about my lame Ouija board
>Eventually fall asleep
>"thump"
>Wake up, open my eyes and see a figure standing at the foot of my bed
> Am I dreaming?
> try to sit up
>can't
>I am literally frozen in my spot lying down, but I am conscious to my surroundings
>focus on the figure in front of me
> kinda scarecrow-ish body proportions, long nappy black hair
>can't remember exact facial features except for deep black eyes
>its just fucking staring at me
>straining my body to move at all and it is completely unresponsive
>this goes on for a while until I finally fall back asleep
>wake up at 4 am drenched in sweat
>>
>>17824393

Ive had this dream about twice a year, or at least something very similar. One time, I was able to actually get up and move around. The thing was still in its spot but it was like a lifeless husk, and I was able to move its arms like a ragdoll. Another time, the thing was floating right over me, still staring. I remember feeling like I was falling the entire time, and waking up with a jump.

That pretty much does it for my spooky experiences
>>
im still a 'newfag' but i did have one story that still boogles me
kinda long tho

>be me, around 13-14 years old
>lives a really big house, like, the ceilings are about 10 meters high and so it gets reeeeaal cold
>been hearing things ever since we moved in. mum says its just my mind playing tricks
>in the bath one night, start hearing things again
>the room is really steamy because of the cold, and we dont have a fan
>look over shoulder and see what looks like a figure in the steam
>freeze and rightfully kinda freak out
>'who's there?!'
>no response; but the figure is still there
> over the next few nights the figure keeps appearing
> grow some balls and confront it
>it doesnt speak, but i can understand it?
>i shall call him george
>it starts appearing outside of the bathroom and sometimes follows me into the lounge. likes to watch me play games on the tv
>then things take a turn
>doing some homework one night when George starts appearing behind me
>tell him to bugger off, my grades are falling behind
>he disappears from sight, but my pencil flicks out of my hand
>leave the lounge and got to my room
>pass mum's room on the way. shes asleep
>george is standing over her and sticks out its tongue
>disappears again when it sees me
>dont talk to it anymore, but weird things start happening
>the tv completely mutes and wont turn off unless you turn off all the power; the characters in the game start moving on their own; one night when im shaving the razor flies out of my hand
>100% anxiety
>ask mum if we can do a cleansing or something. she still thinks there's nothing there but she'll play along
>burn sage all around the house; even in the high corners of the ceilings
>george disappears but the tv and lights still bug out from time to time
>some months later the dog that ive had since i was 5 becomes critically ill within the span of a week
cont.
>>
>>17824432
>vet says he has diabetes and pancreatitis and we cant afford the treatment. even if we could, he could collapse at any time
>at 9 years of age my best friend dies on the vet table

we've since moved out of that house, but have kept the tv. it still mutes itself and wont turn off.
maybe im paranoid, maybe it was all some big coinky-dink but something happened, and im convinced my beloved pet died because i snubbed some entity
>>
>>17824407
>>17824393

First off, burning a Ouija board is the absolute worst thing you can do. It seems like the logical thing to do, but had anything been contacted through it then you burned it's only exit, so to speak. Good thing something super bad happened, smart thinking dipping out when the candle went out.

Secondly, have you heard of the condition sleep paralysis? Sounds exactly like what could have happened to you
>>
File: 1438623343540.jpg (11KB, 218x290px) Image search: [Google]
1438623343540.jpg
11KB, 218x290px
>>17824444
*Didn't happen
>>
>>17824444

Nice get anon. Yeah this was years ago and nothing has happened since so I think I am in the clear. I'm definitely not fucking around with anything paranormal again anytime soon.

I am familiar with sleep paralysis and that's what I assume it is. Still spooky to think about why it's caused, though.
>>
File: c93MCMz.png (95KB, 786x441px) Image search: [Google]
c93MCMz.png
95KB, 786x441px
bump
>>
>>17824442
You were shaving at five?
>>
>>17824558
i dont even get what kind of joke youre trying to make?
>>
>>17824468
How many times has the scarecrow motherfucker shown up?
>>
>>17824645
Not recently to my memory but it used to be often. I don't remember a lot of my dreams but I vividly recall the times that this happens. Most recently was probably 6 months ago? Before that, probably a year.
>>
Nothing. I've even visited supposedly haunted places, and everybody I go with says they hear, see, and/or feel some shit, but not me.

>tfw such a loser not even ghosts will contact me
>>
>>17824776
That doesn't make you a loser. The ghost haunting my apartment stopped when I accepted it and was comfortable with it. You believe and don't fear the spirits, so they have no reason to haunt you.
>>
>>17824206
Why does the security camera shake like someone's holding it?

>>17823183
Three of my favorite experiences. Best friend's old house was haunted. The very first experience: One night we were in his room and his ceiling fan had a wobble to it so it made a constant clicking noise. We made a rule: One click for yes, two for no. Kind of jokingly we asked a question to the ghost we were hunting. The fan stopped clicking.. And then replied with a click or two. Paused. Then resumed the very steady wobble. After three times of this happening he got up and put his hands on the fan to stop it from wobbling and there were really heavy footsteps that came from above us in the attic.

Number two: We were in his basement getting ready for bed and starting to drift off on talking when we heard the sound of a fingernail being dragged over the dry wall. We paused, I asked, "What the fuck was th-" when it happened a second time. He darted up to turn the lights on. We spent 15 minutes trying to replicate the noise. There is no painted drywall on the outside of his room, only on the inside so the noise came from inside the room.

Third and best one: We were downstairs watching TV or something and he went upstairs to go to the bathroom. The door was closed but unlatched and the couch sits right next to the door. Well the door slowly swung open and bumped against the arm rest of the couch. I pushed it closed. 10 seconds later, it did the same thing. I told my friend about it when he came downstairs. Closed the door again but didn't latch it because I wanted to see if it would happen again. About an hour later... Slowly.. The door swings all the way open and he jumped in front of the doorway and was hit with cold air. Best experience I've ever had because it replicated itself.

We've also had lights turn off, unexplained music, shadows, things moving, clothes thrown on the floor, two inch thick granite table snapped in half, cabinets opening.
>>
>>17825419
Cause I recorded the screen from my phone. I didn't want to use proprietary software and move it to cd, wasn't sure what kind of weird format it would have been in, and it just felt easier for me.
>>
>>17823183
>be me home alone on 31 october
>minding my own business eating some food
>suddenly hear banging on the door
>I look through the peephole
>see literally 5 frankensteins and 2 ghosts
>I flip my shit and grab my shotgun
>open door slowly and blast them right in the head
>a bit later a swat team shows up at my house
>they tell me I killed 7 kids
>apparently today was something called halloween
>>
>>17825513
Oh. That makes sense. Didn't even occur to me that you wouldn't have direct access to the security files..
>>
Ghost touch, Shadow People general, ghost activities - i have some stories - no roleplay here
>>
File: 1461263562882.gif (339KB, 215x194px) Image search: [Google]
1461263562882.gif
339KB, 215x194px
>me be, a 10-12 y/o kid
>sitting home in the livingroom, only grandma is home, she is cooking something in the kitchen
>hear heavy breathing in my room, like there is a male person sleeping
>afraid to do anything, just listen to the breathing until it goes away
>i guess it couldn't be the neighbours since it was in my room (we lived in a shitty communist-era apartment building so the walls weren\t soundproof)
This nigga or niggress showed up a few times when I was alone in the room, that heavy breathing started irritating me until I got fed up and told my parents about him, they shrugged it off as nothing major. The thing occured some more days and I haven't heard it ever since. Its a bummer for me since now I am not scared and I want to attempt to speak to it, who knows what kind of powerful spirit it was. What do you think about this?

Another story:
>be me, also 10-12 y/o kid
>hear the sounds of the tetris game in the sleeproom, but the tv wasn't on
>this shit also went out in about the same time frame as the breathing
The last story:
>be me, 14 y/o 10 years ago
>this still happens to me
>listen to music on my shitty PSP
>i tell to myself "oh i so hope this song is next" because it was on shuffle
>it comes up next
>wut.jpg
>this has happened like more than 10 times
>i am also able to predict some things by using logic or just by luck, like wtf man

What do you thing guys? What is the explanation for the last thing? I don't think if it occures more than 10 times it is a coincidence. Also, is there any chance of the "breathing thing" still being in the apartment? How can I contact it?
>>
>>17825632
I forgot, I also saw an UFO when I was 13 and 14 years old, on my way to school in the morning and at night. During the first encouter, I was going to school in the morning, it was still a bit dark. I saw an orange object in the sky, aimlessly flying above the city, from mountain to mountain. I stopped to inspect it, it didn't seem like a drone since they weren't so popular in my city in 2004, and it was a square object with globes hovering around it. I couldn't tell how big it was since it was far up the sky. It couldn't be a plane, a plane doesn't move like that, nor does a helicopter. The next time I saw it, the encounter was similar. Other friends at school also claimed to had seen it. The last time I saw it was back in my apartment, at night. I was watching TV when I saw it moving Southeast of the city, I watched it 'till it got covered up by the mountain.
>>
File: 1449367764252.jpg (10KB, 236x250px) Image search: [Google]
1449367764252.jpg
10KB, 236x250px
>>17823183
So, nothing that's ever spooked me, but I live in a house that was built in ww2 as a base for the soldiers (there's a tonne of war-huts and shit around my town), and one day when i'm lying in my bed this guy just fuckin walks through my room and into my cupboard. Course, I'm like wtf just happened. This guy was in full soldier gear and when I asked my mam (this was my grandparents house, so my mam also grew up here) she told me that was "Willy the soldier" and "not to worry about him". When we were re-wallpapering my room we found an outline of a door behind my closet, so I suppose the soldier was just walking through the door as he remembered it.
Other shit like foot-steps and stuff. But I had no idea that this house had spooks in it, and it didn't look like a "ghost", the guy just looked real. He wasn't translucent or any of that shit. I think it was more the fear of an intruder as opposed to the fear of ghosts.It puts my mind at ease knowing my mother's named him.
>>
File: Gus.png (135KB, 242x257px) Image search: [Google]
Gus.png
135KB, 242x257px
>>17825547
>>
> Be me
> Be like 5
> Hiding under bed to scare cousin
> Bathroom light is on across the hall
> Waiting in the dark
> Nobody comes
> Bathroom light turns off
> Nobody in there
Scarred me for life. Still don't know what happened.
>>
>>17823183
I am incredibly sceptical and have never seen something paranormal myself, but my mother said she saw a demon within one of the old ladies she nurses for. That their face went skeletal for a few seconds.
My grandmother has had multiple experiences, she's seen a spectral man on horseback through the forest and has had multiple visions.
>>
File: demon_closet2.jpg (64KB, 600x285px) Image search: [Google]
demon_closet2.jpg
64KB, 600x285px
>>17823183
I actually just cam on /x/ to make a thread about this but I figure it'd be better to post in this thread instead

Im not normally a fan of "sp00ky" Things. I don't really believe in ghosts and what not. But I am 100% sure demons exist because I had one target me. Im going to start off by saying there is no grand reveal or climax to this. It's my true experience with what I believe was Evil in it's purest form.

>be 6 or 7
>Move to Florida because why not.jpg and 7 so parents don't give a shit what I think
>House we move into was from the 60s, Old but well kept and HUGE so I was down
>as we tour the house one of the rooms just felt off to me. Ofcourse this would end up being my room.
>didn't say anything at the time because grandpaw was living with us and other room was closer to kitchen/bathroom and it was just a room after all
>First few nights were bad
>Bad sleeper before we moved their but there was just something off about this room, specially the closet
>See shadowy figures run around behind shit
>hear noises
>mainly just feel an awful presence
>Takes a minimum of two hours every night to get to sleep simply from how uncomfortable I was
>Around this time I get my own TV so that helps distract me
>as soon as that SLEEP warning that would appear on my TV after the 30 minute's I was allowed before bed I would start panicking.
>TV becomes the only thing that allows me to sleep
>Pray I fall asleep before the 30 minute mark

This continued on for years. I never told my parents about what was going on with my room because I thought they wouldn't belive me. and my mom loved the house. I never saw anything beyond shadows and we simply moved. I've since then been able to sleep fine but I will never forget the pure darkness I felt in that room. I know the new owners are using it for a nursery.
>>
File: 56734522.jpg (632KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
56734522.jpg
632KB, 1200x801px
>>
>>17827332
I should also mention that darkness in general was what seemed to set this thing off. During the day it was a realitivly normal room. I still had an off feeling but it was livable. And before anyone asks yes I did get a light for my room twice. Both of them didn't work.
>>
>>17827297
Either the bulb died or your cousin did it you moron.
>>
>I was only 12 years old
I suck at greentexting. anyways, here I go.
My great great grandpa died around 2006, he was 110 and a Battlefield 1 veteran and he had this box of stuff he brought back. After his funeral me and my great grandpa, a WW2 vet, decided to open it up, as it was passed down to him. It mostly contained letters and some photos he took with a camera he had. A lot of them were too grainy and only a few depicted combat situations. My grandfater kept the medals and the uniform, but he let me have the flags (An american one, an almost destroyed french flag, and some battalion ones) and this gas mask. It was a broken gas mask, I didn't even know how he was able to bring it back, but it was mostly gone. It only had the facepiece and most of the tube. My mom put the facepiece on part of a potato sack and it felt cool wearing it. I went up to my room to put the flags up. When I was almost done I put the gas mask back on, because I liked the sound the tube made as I exhaled. When I looked through the eye holes, instead of my room I saw a bunch of guys standing a distance away from me with guns, yelling and motioning for me to run towards them. I could hear loud explosions and machine guns, and my vision was getting hazy. Next thing I know I hear a hissing sound and when I turn around I see a gray fog rushing towards me. I panicked and started running, then I hit something invisible and fell backwards. As I readjusted the mask, I was staring at my bedroom, and apparently I had run into my bookshelf. I didn't tell my parents about what happened, and when my friend came over I tried letting him see for himself but nothing happened. He gave me all the money he got for his birthday and christmas, around $200, for the mask. I hate myself for giving away a ww1 mask, but it was more potato sack than mask and almost worthless anyways. Whenever I went to his house I would put it on a few more times and at the most I would only hear shells and machine guns.
>>
I see random tendrils of white smoke. I also saw a blue spark once, no source.
>>
I've got a handful of stories, if anyone's still around.

I'll preface this by saying that I don't scare easily. Spiders creep me out, but I'm not afraid of pain or death. Never really saw a reason to be. But this time was different.

>be me, 22
>be living with mom and grandma
>jobless, so spent most of my time with vidya or weed
>one night, walk to nearby gas station to get some cheap beer
>like 2:30 in the morning
>have to walk under this streetlamp a block away
>every time, without fail, i ever walk under this lamp, it goes out as I approach and on as I pass
>get to gas station, buy munchies and beer
>on way back, path curves underneath a bridge and goes up a hill where that fucking lamp is
>dicking around on phone, when suddenly I feel the need to look up
>see hooded figure standing at top of hill, directly under that same streetlight
>as soon as I see the figure, it begins walking towards me
>feel this primal fear, like fight or flight, and my mind is slamming the flight button
>seriously, it felt in my gut like my life was in danger here
>anyway
>keep going, because it's late and I want to get home, weird things be damned
>but every step became more of an effort,and the figure kept getting closer
>never took my eyes off them
>once within spitting distance, could see some kind of bandana across the face, covering the nose and mouth
>but the eye area was just this black abyss
>hood wasn't forward enough to cover eyes so much, should have been able to see them
>hair is standing, breathing quickly
>gets like a foot away from me
>takes a sharp step in my direction
>quickly step around it
>thinking back, as close as we were, we should have bumped into eachother, but I don't remember feeling anything like that
>fastwalk up the hill, get to the streetlight, turn around
>no one there

It was a fairly long hill, and we crossed paths about 3/4 the way up. I was so tense and aware of my surroundings I would've heard the sound of running.
>>
>>17827551
>Battlefield 1 veteran
Creative Writing is not your strong suit.
>>
>>17829084
I'm around, moar
>>
>>17829084
I'll also say this about that lamp. One night I was walking with my sister in the middle of the night down to a large pedestrian bridge (pretty much the only thing to do around here was get on the bridge and throw shit into the river). As we were walking back, she grabs my arm and sounds like she's ready to cry. She asks me if I felt that, and I did. The best way I can describe the feeling is that we were being watched with malevolent intent.
>>
Alright, here's another. This one happened to a family friend, so I'm a little vague on some of the details

>be my aunt (not really, but my mom's best friend who I knew from birth, so, aunt)
>driving through a graveyard with her 4~5 yr old daughter in backseat
>leaving after taking daughter to see grandmother's grave (like the kid knows what the hell is going on, but I digress)
>out of the blue, daughter pipes up from back
>"Anon doesn't like being next to femanon"
>aunt looks over, sees both names on gravestones next to eachother
>daughter can't read yet
>aunt gtfo'd
>>
>>17823183
If this thread is alive tomorrow, I'll tell mine. Right now, I worked 14 hours and 12 of those were while we were open. Father's day at a bbq joint is no joke. But I have at least two you'll dig. I'll post with a specific anime for every picture.
>>
>>17829127
I am still reading.
>>
>>17829084
This one's not really sp00py, but I guess it's still paranormal

>be me, about a year ago
>grandma's spine is riddled with cancer, bound to pass soon
>my mom lives with her and makes sure she's comfortable
>know that I should be with her too, but instead drowning my pain with booze and weed
>guilt still haunts me to this day
>at my table crying my eyes out between shots and puffs
>suddenly, feel this calm wash over me, through me
>still sad, but it felt like things would be ok
>get a call ~20 minutes later from my mom saying my grandma had passed in her sleep

I still weep like a little girl, she was so important to me. I don't know why I couldn't have been there for her.
>>
File: tumblr_o3mhq8woZo1vn3llao1_500.jpg (13KB, 480x343px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3mhq8woZo1vn3llao1_500.jpg
13KB, 480x343px
>Be me
>Love staying up at night
>All hyped up on caffeine and sugar
>Playing games on the computer
>Recording game
>Don't feel tired at all
>All of a sudden, I just black out and the next thing I know I wake up and I'm in my bed
>Thought I might have went asleep and mom carried me to bed
>Ask mom if she put me to bed
>She says she was asleep the whole time
>Check recording
>Nothing strange happens, in fact the time around I went asleep the game is still playing normally like I'm still playing
>I still have no explanation for this, I don't sleepwalk or do anything like that, so I couldn't have "sleep-played" the game.
>Zoinks scoob
>>
>>17829127
If those anime do not include Steins;Gate, I will be severely disappointed in you
>>
>>17829164
> be me, sleeping in my grandma's old house
>room is upstairs
>room has this ugly little closet
>i swear this thing looks older than the rest of the room
>get bad feeling about closet, always leave it closed and locked
>one night drift out of sleep, have ear to pillow
>hear what sounds like a scratching sound resonating from the bottom the the bed
>sit up, look over, closet's open
>NOPE
>>
>>17824371
Fire in the sky kek.
>>
File: ayylium flight pattern.png (60KB, 1219x774px) Image search: [Google]
ayylium flight pattern.png
60KB, 1219x774px
This happened a few years ago
>hanging out at friend's one night, just playing vidya and MtG
>leave to go home around 1am
>driving out of his culdesac and notice bright lights in the sky
>stop and watch for a minute
>two bright circular lights, just a neutral white color, are shining from the behind the clouds
>they're both moving in a circular clockwise pattern
>get out of my car and stand there watching them for around 5 minutes
>try to take video, phone cam sucks in the dark
>leave after a couple more minutes
I still have no fucking idea what those lights could have been. Pic related.
>>
>>17829175
>be me, sleeping over at cousins house
>late night, vidya, junk food, the works
>says he wants to try using a ouija board
>despite being told not to by his very spiritual family (why they even owned one, I don't know)
>never had a paranormal experience before
>fuckit.jpeg
>set it up, me and my two cousins sitting around it
>moving the glass around, not really spelling anything out, mostly gibberish
>look up, see his wire basket full of beanie babies (he was an 18 yr old jock type huehuehue) start to rotate and sway in place
>ofw there's no fan or air circulation in the room
>put the board away and tried to sleep
>>
>>17829207
>be me, early teens
>get into argument with sister about whatever stupid shit
>decide "I'm sick of this, I'm leaving"
>leave house and just start walking
>walked for hours, wound up in next town over
>not familiar with area
>scared, lost, and alone
>suddenly, my uncle pulls up and asks if I needed a ride
>found out later that when he heard I was missing, he immediately went to meditate
>after a while, he opened his eyes and said "I know where anon is"
>came and picked me up

My uncle and his family are really big into the spiritual side of things, divination, communicating with spirits, etc.
>>
One night, me and a few friends went on a walk out in my friend's hometown. It's a small place. On the way, my friend whose hometown it was told us about an old road near the path we were on. He said it led out to an old bridge where apparently years ago a girl hung herself from the railing. He said sometimes people went out there at night to try and talk to her, and some people got responses. So, being curious, we headed out that way. The road was long, it was a 20 minute walk to the bridge. When we got there, we we're all nervous and acting dumb and taking pics. As we were chatting, one of my friend's suggested a group pic. They elected me to take it. I agreed and told them to move to the middle of the bridge, thus I was a ways away from them. I spent some time adjusting my phone camera settings, and as I did, I felt a severe chill on my right shoulder. I turned to look and didn't see anything, but as I did, I heard a girl say "Hello" rather loudly, plain as day, as if she were standing in front of me. I panicked and took a quick picture and told the guys I had to leave right away. They were confused, but I told them what happened, and they all seemed legitimately freaked out too. I've been wanting to go back to the bridge though, to try again.
>>
>>17823183
>be me
>shitty songwriter musician
>up at 3am one time
>end up writing a song called "conjuring"
>lyrics came easy af and I usually have a hard time writing lyrics
>>
File: shittybasementdrawing.png (14KB, 1006x547px) Image search: [Google]
shittybasementdrawing.png
14KB, 1006x547px
>Me
>Moving to a new house
>Old house had door to basement in kitchen, door was metal yellow door
>Basement had 3 rooms, the main room which was sort of a man cave, the laundry room which was right behind the stairs, and the back room which had the freezer and a bunch of junk back there
>Always scared of basement, specifically the back room
>Playing on games in man cave one night
>Hear a noise in the back room, sounds like shuffling
>Fuck nope.zip
>Move faster up the stairs than a bullet
>This experience was a few months before the move
>While we were moving, we had to drive to and back a lot
>Drive is 2 hours long
>Fell asleep
>Had sort of an "out of body experience"
>Was back at old house, in the basement
>Start walking towards back room
>It's dark, can hardly see
>Hear noise behind me, sounds like rapid footsteps
>FUCK NOPE
>Wake up when steps sound 10 feet behind me
>Have fucking hated basements since then.
Drew a shitty representation of the basement
>>
>>17829248
>be my uncle
>watching his son play with legos
>son stops what he's doing, looks uncle in the eyes
>"Granpanon is dead"
>back to playing with legos
>get confirmation ~30 minutes later
>hfw his son never met that family member, but mentioned him by name
>hfw his son wasn't even old enough to really understand the concept of death
>>
> Out having a cigarette at work
> Looking up at stars
> See a ufo
> Round, grey, no lights, no noise
> Swear it saw me, stopped in flight, tried do drop below my line of sight, failed and sped off so fast it was gone in less than a second.
> I was standing between buildings.

> Grandfather dies in Xs house
> Hear noises in one corner of garage
> Go look more than once, nothing
> One night laying in bed
> Someone blows into my ear through the pillow, cold breath
> I just X is asking what the hell is wrong with me, tell her. She believes me.
> Ask it not to do that, never happens again
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.