[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got hit from behind with a hot feeling on my shoulder n back.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: FB_IMG_1448615272919.jpg (18KB, 480x501px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448615272919.jpg
18KB, 480x501px
I got hit from behind with a hot feeling on my shoulder n back. When I turned around in shock, I was hit with this rush or jolt of fear. Then I felt no emotion. Sickly empty. Meanwhile I was crying and laughing uncontrollably screaming "WHAT THE FUCK!" over and over. I eventually faded back to feeling normal. My mom witnessed it all. And she even saw a portal or orb grow about 10-8' behind me prior and during the event...
Anyone know wtf happened?
>>
File: 17.gif (260KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
17.gif
260KB, 240x320px
Accidents happen. I'm sure whoever dropped their inter-dimensional psy sphere is sorry they did. Just to be sure, you should forgive their clumsiness in your heart. Maybe they'll come hang out with you again, and this time be more careful where they open their portals.
>>
Someone just stole your loosh; sorry, mate. You can build it back up by spending time in nature, but if you can try to divine the source by reflecting upon back then and then take it back. That was not very nice what they did. Force for force. It was yours originally.
>>
File: 001 (4).png (311KB, 896x1300px) Image search: [Google]
001 (4).png
311KB, 896x1300px
>>17813874
>>17814244
>>
You're a faggot with a mental illness or some degenerated rp-er is what happened
>>
File: mentalillness.jpg (83KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
mentalillness.jpg
83KB, 750x600px
>>
>>17814255

Enjoy your day. lol

>>17814256

Party on.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, you guys. Will you never learn? You won't bother those who truly know, and who have truly experienced these things. I can understand if you speak out of ignorance, but seriously if you are on this board at least expect some paranormal to be true. I swear to you, to those who know [who live it] you will never, ever hurt or persuade them that heat is not hot, water is not wet, and that there is no natural order. Do your words make you feel morepowerful to try and trample on others? Who is really compensating here [rhetorical, I know what you'd say anyways]? Cute.

You are arguing with someone, while standing on the sidewalk next to them, but trying to put them down while telling them the very sidewalk that which you both stand upon doesn't exist by calling them sick or names. It is more sad and amusing than anything: Quit being butthurt over things you obviously know nothing about. Just get over yourself. Also, don't fear the reaper.
>>
>>17814275
Holy shit you really are a degenerate rper
Honestly just off yourself at this point
>>
>>17814275
Take your meds lad
>>
>>17814281

Whatever you think. :)

>>17814282

Anyone who has ever studied psychology knows that only neuropsychology has any actual real merit, and that such meds are intended to be taken short term because they literally cause brain damage. Look it up.

Don't dumb people down just to accept your limited perception. That is no "cure". It is injury. Permanent, physical damage just to appease changing social norms of people who don't like you? Makes perfect "sense".

Anyways, take care peeps.
>>
>>17814293
sounds like a bunch of excuses a crazy faggot would say to excuse his insanity
>>
(X) doubt
>>
>>17814299

You'll never know apparently. :3
>>
>>17814335
Oh, we all know you're a crazy retard.
>>
>>17813874
just sounds like a psychotic break honestly.
>>
>>17814340

*shrugs* ;)
>>
STOP MENTAL ILLNESS SHAMING!!!!!!!!
OP CLEARLY GOT HIT BY SPOOK ORBS!!!!!!
>>
>>17814346

Someone say crazy breakdancing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-lwgdMqrXY
>>
>>17814350

I know, right? I mean, what with his mom seeing them, and all, too?
>>
>>17813874
>Anyone know wtf happened?
You made something u and posted it on 4 chan.
>>
>>17814378
Exactly, undeniable proof
>>
>>17813914

This is the weirdest ass reply I've ever seen. Na-uh, accident my ass. I mean, I can understand it happening in nature to degree if someone is forceful, and new but this sounds too in depth to be an accident. A lot of psy users are arrogant with the little they know, and this is actually a well documented tactic going as far back as ancient China but seriously hostile. It can kill either through force or by suicide later by depression. Fuck that, becauset that's like accidentally doing calculus.

I don't understand why people are so predatorial, because they won't escape karmic law forever.
>>
>>17814412

Exactly, denying any proof. lol
>>
Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
>>
File: images.jpg (23KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23KB, 191x264px
>>17814419
>>
>>17814419

Don't become lumberjack, check.

Most people here aren't Christian, and so quoting its scripture makes perfect sense.
>>
File: image.jpg (555KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
555KB, 2448x2448px
>>17813874
That was a demonic attack you experienced. You been fuckin with ouja boards or some shit?
>>
>>17814416
No one could ever question >my mom said so
Paranormal ghost orbs confirmed
>>
>>17814434

It might even be his mom, but that was definitely human. human psy attack. evil spirits drain is different. their attacks leave a slightly different impression afterwards.

>>17814490

my point is you already had your conclusion despite any proofs. you even use character attacks, and social jeering as your base. you are what bring humanity down.
>>
>>17814501
>you already had your conclusion despite any proofs
Just like you, only mine are less retarded.
>>
>>17814515

my point overall is not whether we had a world view via life before encountering the OP's post, but our intention. i see that yours is openly hostile, and spiteful so i tried to point that out jokingly. anyways, enjoy your less retarded life there if you can. you sound spiteful as fuck.
>>
>>17814523
>i tried to point that out jokingly
I was jokingly pointing out how dumb op's story was, maybe you should take this shit less seriously.
>>
>>17813914
Where can I research those? I wish to have one
>>
>>17814533

yes, but our intents are obviously different. your jokes are jeering, snide, and pointlessly mean. nasty.

mine are playful, stupid, and silly. designed to connect people or nerf brutality.

you are more lost in your head than anybody you claim is lesser than you. you use logic and social engineering as a club, it seems. if you want to get psychological as you were earlier, you sound like a psychopath.
>>
>>17814547
>your jokes are jeering, snide, and pointlessly mean. nasty.
You realize what website you're on, right?
This is 4chan, not gaylords anonymous.
You sound like an autistic spazzbabby.
>>
>>17814537

learn about alternate states of consciousness, and practice making and maintaining multiple whirlpools in a swimming pool with your own body.
>>
>>17814551

This is the best point you've made today, but I was being earnest with OP. I rest my case.
>>
>>17814559
>but I was being earnest with OP
Playing along with autistic roleplayers.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.