[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a thread about the templars Are they really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

File: 02.jpg (71KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
71KB, 960x540px
Let's have a thread about the templars

Are they really at war with assassins?
do they really own all the major corporations?
are modern bankers all templars?

What are their secrets?
Where is the holy grail?
>>
File: Flag_1133.png (2KB, 594x399px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_1133.png
2KB, 594x399px
>>17812621
Did they really worship baphomet and dualism as they were accused of doing by the king and pope?

Did they really become pirates and found the banking country of switzerland?
>>
I just noticed the freemasons get tons of threads on here but the templars never get a thread.

does anyone know any estern secet socities like the assassins or even far east secret socitieis?
>>
servants of christ or devil worshippers?
>>
Are assassins actually real or is this just something you pulled out of Assassins Creed?
>>
File: 171970.jpg (40KB, 318x472px) Image search: [Google]
171970.jpg
40KB, 318x472px
>>17812656
The assassins were very real and a lot of the stuff you see in the early assassins creed games is based off historical facts.

this book is the book you want to start with when researching the assassins.

The assassins started out as radical islamists until they were betrayed by their founder hassan sabbah.

Upon his betrayal they learned everything he had taught them about god was a lie. When asked if anything he had said was true his final words were "Nothing is an absolute reality, all is permitted".

There is ALOT of real and very interesting history with the assassins and templars.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alamut_(Bartol_novel)
>>
>>17812656
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassins

I honestly believe the assassins and templars are still active in teh world today and releasing a video game about themselves serves teh dual purpose of perserving their history and meme in socitey while also making them seem more mythical and obscuring the truth about them.
>>
>>17812668
>>17812679

Both the assassins and the templars were considered legendary as warriors with a small handful of them able to over whelm literally thousands upon thousands of the enemy.
>>
:^( no one is responding to my thread
>>
File: Baphomet.png (748KB, 1794x2506px) Image search: [Google]
Baphomet.png
748KB, 1794x2506px
Not everyone knows this but baphomet orginated as the secret god of the templars.
>>
The templars also invented what we know as modern banking and were the worlds first bankers.

This practice made the orginization the most wealthy and influential in the world and there are rumors that there supposed destruction was orchestrated on purpose so they could gain more power by going underground and out of the public eye.
>>
According to some legends they also gaurd the merovingian line of secret kings.

A secret hereditary line of kings descended from jesus christ himself. Allegedly jesus slept with mary magdolin and had kids which are garuded by the templar order.

Supposedly the merovingians rule the templar order and the world through them.

This one is pretty far fetched as the templars did not come into existence until a thoudsand years after the death of christ.
>>
File: DrownedGodCoverArtWindows95 (1).jpg (51KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
DrownedGodCoverArtWindows95 (1).jpg
51KB, 200x240px
The REALLY outlandish stuff ties them into a mind bending apoclayptic conspiracy invloing the elder gods of the cthlulu mythos and the end of the universe. But if you want to talk outlandish and crazy there is no end to the conspiracy theoris surronding the templars.

One thing is known for sure though, they were resserurected as an order by the freemasons and exist now as the york rite of freemasonry.
>>
If someone would llike to contribute something to the thread I'd apperciate it.
>>
File: 8a8.jpg (30KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
8a8.jpg
30KB, 640x640px
I was so sure this thread was going to be a hit
>>
I shall now proced to talk to myself.

>Hello me.
>Hello
>Have you ever noticed that "Earth" is an anagram of "heart"
>no, wierd, I wonder if that means something
>I know rite?
>>
One time allies of my brothers, they've been subverted
>>
>>17812787
wut?
are you a neo nazi or something?
>>
>>17812740
>elder gods
Fucking Lovecraft was a traitor to the Klan, he spoke too much.
>>
>>17812794
>>17812787
same fag
>>
>>17812791
No, the REAL Klan's image is attacked by the Globalist elites, the same who took over the Templar.
>>
>>17812796

We believe Yahweh is not the all-powerful being he is made out to be, he is able to be defeated and has been on the defensive for the last 100 or so years. We are behind the rise of Paganism, Yahweh is instead a weak temper-tantrum filed idiot, he did not create the universe, he did not create man, he did not create he only destroys.

The human mind is the most powerful thing next to the Elder-Gods of old, via sheer force of will we can create and "gods" with our thoughts, I am working on elevating Trump to god-hood.

The elder gods have old have been known under many names, form /Pol's adopted "Meme Magic" god Kek( Egyptian founder-god of the universe), to Norse gods, to Roman, Greek, Babylonian, etc.

>difference between sub-humans and humans
>1.:Race manifests as a god in the higherlands
>2. Race has created
>3. Race has destroyed
>4. Race carries the Eternal Blood of the All-father
>5.Race is cared about by the gods
>>
>>17812796
go back to /pol/ please
I'm sure they'd love to hear about the real klan unlike me
>>
>>17812803
It is the truth, I am spreading the good word.
>>
Master mason here. My mentor and former master of our lodge is a templar.

Just like masons it's old dudes hanging out, drinking after meetings and doing charity shit. Templars have way cooler regalia though.
>>
>>17812809
there are masonic templars but I'm talking about the templars in history and the true secret orders that may still exist today in the from of intrenational bankers and ceos.
>>
File: lodge-room.jpg (71KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
lodge-room.jpg
71KB, 600x399px
>>17812809
also
>it's just a drinking club for old men

is a stale meme but good on you for pushing it this hard

it's obviosuly much more than that and the fact that you've kept it all secret this long just makes me even more supicious.
>>
>>17812820
Thry're servants of Yahweh and Usurpers.
>>
>>17812811
May as well make a topic about encounters with the tooth fairy then. If you want to talk about actual Templars I'm happy to share the little I know as a mason.
>>
>>17812825
You know nothing and you are a slave
>>
>>17812820
If you're happy to waste your time chasing shadows knock yourself out. I was honestly really disappointed after I joined. The history is interesting though.
>>
>>17812825
>May as well make a topic about encounters with the tooth fairy then.

Or we could talk baout their documented history as the worlds first bankers and the accusations of baphomet worship made by the king of france and the pope.

Templars have tons of public knowledge history that is ripe with juicy conspiracies and power plays.

The templars were and are, all about POWER with all capitals.
>>
>>17812834
maybe they just don't like you
they like to keep it in the family so to speak
>>
>>17812668
> novel
>>
>>17812850
yeah but it's a good novel
>>
going with the theory that the holy grail was a real object it is in all likely hood either in france or scotland.
>>
File: tumblr_mnr69fgywG1rdmyt5o1_500.jpg (199KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnr69fgywG1rdmyt5o1_500.jpg
199KB, 499x750px
>>17812922
In the comic book "the invisibles" by grant morrison the holy grail is a cup of blood given by the aliens which contains "liquid software" whatever that is.
>>
Bump again.
>>
mp
>>
>>17812991
Inviting all masons who swear up and down that it's only a drinking club

Inviting all schizophrenics who KNOW the truth

Inviting all historians and bookworm occultists who are preturbed by others lack of acutal knowledge on the subject

Inviting everyone whose played assins creed

Invinting everyone who thinks people who have played assassins creed are dumb

Inviting all skeptics

Invinting all conspiracy theorists

Everyone is welcome!

Except those of the religion of islam and neo nazis and flat earthers.
>>
>>17812993
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>17812997
I am of the Truth, can I shitpost?
>>17812993
Yy cmrd?
>>
>>17813007
shitpost away
>>
>>17812621
No to all of them.

>>17812624
>>17812714
Not really. Baphomet is a corruption of either Abu Fiama(t) [Father of Understanding] or Baptist. So they may have been Johannite Christians, but that's about it. Way naughtier back then, but they were found innocent by the Pope.
The pirates and Switzerland thing is a possibility, given that they went to Portugal to set up shop under a different name.

>>17812631
>I just noticed the freemasons get tons of threads on here but the templars never get a thread.
Usually combined, for obvious reasons.
>does anyone know any estern secet socities like the assassins or even far east secret socitieis?
The Hung Society / The Society of Heaven & Earth.

>>17812809
Are you in the USA? Because they do have cool regalia, but ours is slightly more... authentic.
>>
>>17813022
Thank you, Klan here
>>
>>17812997
Already answered your questions and told you to ask if you had more.

Either ask or stop bumping your shit topic you retarded namefag
>>
>>17813022
Nope. Ausfag. We just have collars for officers and grand lodge officers have cuffs.

Our lodge wear lounge suit with a lodge tie. Others do dinner suit or even white tie. Grand lodge is always dinner suit.

Templars get capes and shit. I've been invited to become a templar since I've been a master for two years but I'm currently in another country.
>>
>>17813048
>Nope. Ausfag
Ah, same. And i was referring to our Templar regalia. The Yanks wear Confederate type suits with ostrich feather hats (worst part) in contrast to our tabards and mantles.
>Our lodge wear lounge suit with a lodge tie.
Interesting. I'm guessing you're from NSW then? Everywhere else is dinner/morning suit, and given that you've mentioned the time as MM without bringing up Chapter, it stands to reason that you're in the place which recently dropped that requirement and made it more open to inviting new members.
>>
>>17813048
Oh there's an emergency services lodge too. They meet in their work gear as they may be called while the lodge is open.
>>
>>17812997
replace ''Islam'' by ''Judaism''
And now you're a fucknig Nazi. And you're not invited anymore.
>>
>>17813066
Pretty new lodge in general. My mentor is pretty old school though. Some lodges rush you to master in 2-3 meetings but he feels you need time to reflect of the charges etc.

Yep, nsw.
>>
>>17813084
>Some lodges rush you to master in 2-3 meetings
Ulgh, hate when that happens. Hell, it happened to me. One day conferrals are even worse.
When i was WM, i tried to make it so candidates had to prove proficiency (write a paper and have a discussion, not just catechism) before proceeding.
>>
>>17813096
When my mentor was WM he banned ritual books in lodge. Only the DC was allowed to prompt. He and the DC were hilarious about protocol though; like a fucking married couple bickering over the minutiae. They've both been on the ritual committee too.
>>
>>17812621
The real templars were rekt back in the 14th century, and the majority of their members killed. What remained fled to England, and might have had a hand in founding the Freemasons
>>
>>17813117
There's a long standing argument between the two orders as to which came first.
>>
>>17813129
Well freemasons claim to have built the temple of solomon but if you aren't going by hear say and legends then it's pretty obvious the templars came first.
>>
>>17813109
>When my mentor was WM he banned ritual books in lodge.
Heh, tried that too. I mean, it's fine for meetings (we have the secretary prompt), but when we try every year to ban them from practices, it lasts maybe a month before the less interested chaps bring them in.

>>17813129
How..? There are no Templars any more, and Freemasonry as it is came from the 16th century (in a more primitive form).
>>
>>17813150
Really? Literally never saw a ritual book aside from the DC during his tenure. We have a new master now so it may have changed but I doubt it.
>>
>>17813182
You probably have a better lodge. We suffered from having determined but misguided members pressganging guys in to joining, and allowing idiots to affiliate. End result was a big fight over the capable members trying to stop an utterly incapable (and morally dubious) SW from going into the chair, where the old bastards said, "We never did anything like that!"
Something to remember, for when you get back: People value that which is hard. Make it exclusive. Challenge them. Give them a reason to go to lodge that they can't find elsewhere. Anything else will slowly kill the lodge.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0p0ubzqQMZY
>>
>>17813201
Will do. That's pretty weird about trying to get people to join as that would instantly disqualify them from joining.
>>
>>17813360
Oh, I'm very aware... Caught hell for throwing a black ball over one guy they pretty much filled out the petition for. He had zero interest, and it kept falling unto me as WM (which was wrong, since proposer and seconder are responsible) to chase up his application.
>>
>>17813372
I really don't want to take the chair at any point. Seems a massive pain. I was installed as JD but then got a job offer overseas.
>>
>>17812820
He keeps it secret because some masons are telepaths and beings working with groups like the masons are snitching.
>>
>>17813428
snitching is a real problem espically in teh information age.

I'm really impressed with how tight a lid they keep on everything. they have to be telepaths to maintain that kind of control.
>>
>>17813446
It is 2:03am

All hail the one true God

And with this post I honor the beings who have helped and will help me.
>>
>>17813466

You do post like YHWH... ;}

...obnoxious, idiotic and weak pain in the ass!
>>
>>17813394
It is, but it's a good thing to do for developing leadership skills.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.