[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings I'm going to summon Prince Sitri relatively soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: 1465994749585.jpg (71KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
1465994749585.jpg
71KB, 500x678px
Greetings

I'm going to summon Prince Sitri relatively soon to help me something regarding love.

I have never summoned anything but have experience talking to spirits . I talked to Sitri earlier today(I think) and he's a cool guy. I'm looking to officially evoke him and make a deal with him in regards to meeting a woman.

I'm asking for any and all advice from other summoners before I do this. What can go wrong? If I fuck it up, will my life be ruined?

I have read and researched summonin/evocation and will continue to up to the actual ritual, which will be in weeks/months until im ready in all ways. Any input is appreciated. Thanks in advance
>>
Nump
>>
Said this last thread and will say it again, demons are only inherently friendly to dedicated Satanists, dabblers who try to extort personal gain won't get very far. Besides you have much less to offer them than we do, they'd rather work with someone who respects them and trusts them enough to invoke them rather than evoking with a protective circle which is disrespectful to the god you're working with.
>>
>>17812272
yes, op if you fuck up your life will be ruined, so don't fuck up.
>>
Can you all explain this to me?

>demons
>fucking demons
>going to hell

Why risk it?
>>
>>17812404
Elaborate. How can it be ruined? Scare me out of doing this
>>
>>17812422
Hell don't real. I don't believe in god. I'm already going to hell , might as well show up like a boss
>>
Dude, if you mess up a deal with a natural gas provider, they'll hound you forever. Don't make any deals you can avoid.
>>
>>17812425
>Scare me out of doing this
These threads are retarded. Literally just talk to whichever poor girl you like.

In a public area with a lot of witnesses.
>>
Step 1: Be attractive
>>
>>17812425
Idk if you read the recent threads where the OP summoned Orobas, but demons can very easily fuck your shit up if your not careful. If I recall correctly the Op of those threads actually hurt himself during the Orobas evocation . And he's supposedly one of the nicer ones...
>>
>>17812428
Believe in hell but not God?
>>17812450
Orobas made him stab himself, and smeared the blood on his symbol. Some thought the poor OP is the demon"s slave
>>
>>17812459
>Orobas made him stab himself, and smeared the blood on his symbol.
pics or it didn't happen you know
>>
>>17812480
No pics, the Anon did have pic of a bloody knife, he stabbed it into his thumb.
>>
>>17812488
lmao
>>
>>17812401
Got any tips to help invoke?
>>
>>17812598
I am a man of God but I believe in free will

Read this sinner
http://esotericarchives.com/solomon/lemegeton.htm
>>
>>17812607
Better
http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/lks/lks01.htm
>>
File: archer_0.jpg (261KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
archer_0.jpg
261KB, 612x380px
>>17812272

You're going to summon Prince Sitri relatively soon? To help your love life? You?

Well, I totally think you should, anon. Love is a wonderful thing, plus it'll be good life experience for you too. In today's modern world people get too comfy in their routines, and don't bother to try out new things. Some are even openly hostile to the idea, and this is sad. Trying new things out provides you with personal growth, and you may even discover your new favorite thing in the process. Good luck anon, and godspeed. Godspeed.
>>
File: wendell.jpg (38KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
wendell.jpg
38KB, 720x405px
>>17812401
Demons, gods, and other servitors are exactly what you tell them to be. They only exist because of you, for you. Don't let your creations treat you like a door-mat. You gotta establish some boundaries.
>>
>>17812272
I'm the OP from the Orobas threads and I did evoke Sitri once before. Be very, very careful, as he'll try and seduce you.

I don't mean that in the literal sense, I mean it in the sense that he'll try and flatter and intoxicate you. Anything to get into your body and then, as you can imagine, things will get nasty. At best you'll spend the rest of your life jerking off more or less constantly and at worst you'll end up having to inform your neighbors about being a registered sex offender.

Like >>17812657, I encourage you to try. Even if it doesn't work it may give you the confidence to make a change in your own life. I wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>17812272
Video it you retarded role player
>>
>>17813847
How you are feeling after that series of evocation? Are you talking to Orobas again, or did he left you alone?
>>
>>17813847
I'm still pretty tied. Probably just from late nights and all the prep.

Orobas hasn't been with me in a few days, he agreed to give me some time off. I'm hoping we come to a relationship that's a little less intense, honestly. It was fun asking him all kinds of questions but I have no way to verify the information he gives me, so I always worry he's fooling me or that I'm fooling myself.

Still, I couldn't have asked for a better patron/familiar/spirit guide/whatever. I'm planning to resume my practice when I get home from my vacation. I'm working with a friend now on how best to videotape an evocation. I hope it's at least spooky and fun for you guys.
>>
>>17814058
Hey. So I haven't formally summoned Prince Sitri, all I did was call to him in my mind and he was there... It troubles me how simple it was to summon him. I did not do any sort of ritual or cast any protection rituals, I simply called him. He began answering my questions, telling me not to be so afraid as I've never summoned a demon and feared the worst.

Before I went to bed, He tried to seduce me in female form, and I naturally knew not to give in and banished him but I still feel him around me. Like a dark haze over my head. It makes me feel darker as a person .

I would appreciate some insight into this situation . Why is it so easy for me to summon a demon simply through calling it? It seems if my mind even drifts and thinks about a certain demon it appears (I'm sensitive to spirit vpices). I feel like my sensitivity to spirits is going to get me fucked in the long run . Any advice ? Thanks
>>
>>17813876
What is it you think you're going to see? Even the way they describe it, it is just a person talking to the air.
>>
I've read the thread and all this stuff about summoning a spirit seems very fascinating. Wanna read up on it more. Could you guys give me a piece of advice as to what I should start off with?
>>
>>17814160
Prince Sitri is a sex addict and he needs people to summon him in order to get his fix, so I imagine that's why he responded so quickly. If you still feel him, your banishing didn't work. He's just taking a different approach now. What did you do exactly?

You may have a gift for communicating with spirits - it's not easy for a lot of people, me included - but don't get cocky. Without a formal summoning you have zero leverage and they'll promise you the moon so long as it gets you to let down your defenses and let them in. Stay on your guard.

Being sensitive will leave you vulnerable to possession, so make sure the circle is not broken under any circumstances until you bind it with the Hexagram and bid it to depart. If you starting getting strange urges, especially sexual ones, banish immediately and thoroughly. Possession is not an all-or-nothing deal, and more potent demons like Sitri can be quite subtle when it suits them.
>>
>>17814171
Most would agree that the "Lesser Key of Solomon" is a vital text to read if you're interested in summoning a demon/spirit but as for a general starting point I'm honestly not too sure.
>>
>>17814192
The version I use is "Aleister Crowley-Lon Milo DuQuette - Aleister Crowley's Illustrated Goetia.pdf" and can be found here: https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!gRxxzRSQ

I like this one because it's very clear on how to evoke on a budget. There are many anons will tell you that a Goetic summoning has to be perfect to work - don't be discouraged by them. Try it and see what happens.
>>
>>17814189
I suffer with spirits talking to me constantly. Mostly unimportant pests ,so I thought out prince sitri, can you hear me? I felt a presence followed by a dark but wise voice saying yes. We spoke for hours, my mind started drifting wondering what If I insult him, bad scenarios. Etc. He said not to worry. He's a cool dude. I just wish I could speak to him without simply thinking because it would be safer if it was evocation-only. I also spoke to orobas briefly.

He has been trying to make a deal with me to bring me a girlfriend. I've denied all of them and stated I will not make a deal until it's written on paper and the proper guards are in place. I'm totally new to all this. And I never realized how real and dangerous this stuff can be. Quite a learning experience .I can feel him influence how I speak and express myself. And I don't know how to feel about it. Please help me
>>
>>17814202
This may sound rude/fucked up but I'm MADLY jealous. Evocation hasn't come easy to me and I'm lucky if I get a response so to hear that you get immediate responses makes me jealous in more ways than one. Though I'm sure it's also a curse as much as a blessing and for that I'm sorry
>>
>>17814189
Hey if Sitri is such a sex fiend, do you think one would be more likely to invoke him if performing a ritual while jacking off? Not to disrespect them or anything but I imagine all that pent up sexual energy from our body would be like crack to them
>>
File: 1465967230322.jpg (71KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
1465967230322.jpg
71KB, 312x445px
>>17812272
I wont allow this, I SUMMON A COUNTER SPELL.
Counter spell in pic
Your move Summoner!
>>
>>17814209
It worked for me, I'm embarrassed to say. You have to be really wound up, though. Don't finish until after you give him licence to depart.
>>
>>17814204
No worries , I am jealous of you. I opened my third eye at 15 accidentally and now I've been cursed with spirits annoying me 24/7. It is mostly a curse, but I suppose with starting to work with the Goetia and associated beings it may become a blessing. Though a few demons get annoyed because whenever I think of their name it's as if I'm evoking him... I'd trade places with you in an instant hahaha
>>
>>17814242
I'm pretty damn shaken and somewhat afraid because of Christian upbringing my mind sees demons as the ultimate nono. I'm trying to learn as much as I can to realize the true nature of them and how each of them are. Sitri is really cool and so is Orobas, so far so good
>>
>>17814242
>>17814248

How did you accidentally open your 3rd eye?

You'll find that they're not all hostile, don't get me wrong if they wanna fuck you up they will but they're not 100% evil just like how people aren't 100% evil. The more you learn the more you'll be comfortable with them and in turn they'll be more comfortable with you
>>
File: 1465923858784.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
1465923858784.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>17814317
>>17814248
>>17814242
YOUR A WIZARD HARRY
>>
>>17814383
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUN7yu7zvz8
>>
>>17814383
kek
>>
>>17812272

>experience we talking to spirits

No you dont, fuck off RPing garbage.
>>
>ITT: Schitzos that will be betrayed by the demons later on
>>
>>17812607
Isn't the Lemegeton advocating for the protective circle and all that that goes along with Goetia, the stuff you just said to basically toss aside?
>>
>>17814160

Well, what makes you think that's really him you're talking to?

If you're not doing a summoning ritual, you're calling a random fucking phone number. If you dial a number at random on the phone and actually manage to get somebody who says he's Obama, do you think you really got hold of Obama, or is it more likely you got hold of some random schlub who is having some fun with you?
>>
>>17814717
No fucking clue
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.