[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFO time Have any of you ever had an experience with unidentified

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12

File: ORBS-NIGHT-MANY-6257.jpg (69KB, 612x473px) Image search: [Google]
ORBS-NIGHT-MANY-6257.jpg
69KB, 612x473px
UFO time
Have any of you ever had an experience with unidentified glowing orbs? I did last week:
>11pm, go into my garden for a joint
>no clouds tonight
>as soon as I go outside I notice a bright orange ball of light in the sky
>realise this is the same as the ufo orb phenomena I've been researching for the past few months
>the light stanbds perfectly still in the sky for 30 minutes, then starts moving slowly, changing directions multiple times before stopping still again
>orb starts pulsating and then disappears
>wtfhappened.jpg
>re-appears and gets much brighter for 1 second, then starts moving to my right at a faster speed than before
>it disappears, and reappears after 5 seconds whilst continuing to move
>stops again, then somehow splits into 2, with another orange orb the same size of it now hovering next to it
>they continue pulsating, then instantly accelerate to my left and out of sight
I don't know what these things are, but they've been documented for a long time and we still have no explanation.
BTW these things are definitely not chinese lanterns, planes, flares or satellites; they stayed perfectly still with no movement even though it was windy, and the speed they moved off at was impossible to do without needing to accelerate first. Wtf /b/?

Pic related
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0Q4J8_IahA
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftvz-bx1g8k
>>
I thought this was the right board for things suh as this?
>>
>>>/b/689765924
for any lurkers that are interested
>>
File: IMG_1843.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1843.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
Weed attracts aliens. All stoners know this. Now quit blabbing to the internet about it. We need you to deliver 8 kilos of kush to neptune by 8 pm your time.
>>
>>17811802
wait 8 kilos? shit I've fucked up the order I thought it was 8 grams!!
>>
>>17811680

Came here from the /b/ thread, bump for the truth
>>
>>17811811
You're fired. From weed. For ever. IT will never get you high again. GAVEL GAVEL (space gavel)
>>
I have seen an amber orb fly horizontally above a tree line for about 2 seconds then completely disappear. Happened about 3 years ago while driving home on the ranch.
>>
I saw a bright orange orb get larger before shooting off straight up till it disappeared in less than two seconds. I saw it from the window of a plane I was on well above the clouds so when it disappeared it just vanished or got really fucking far away.
>>
about 2 years ago I saw what I thought was a bright star but then it started drifting across the sky, it then divided into 3 different lights (one of them was orange) and they just stood dead still in a triangle formation. They were there getting brighter and dimmer for about 20 minutes and then they vanished. To this day I still have no idea what they are but I'm certain they are what you are describing and what can be seen in the youtube videos you put here
>>
>>17811680
Chinese lantern

>>17811690
parachute flares

>>17811889
plane taking off

>>17811901
legit ufo

>>17812005
Venus
>>
Yeah I saw a line of them on two different occasions. I think they were chinese lanterns.
>>
>>17812144
are you mentally challenged?
>>
>>17812144
used to happen a lot to me when id go out in my garden at night for a cig or a joint too... makes me think they are always flying by and most people just dont notice,
they seem to look like stars but can change direction and speed (one friend tried to tell me it was "probably just a satellite")

>>17811680

i can normally find reasonable explanations for things... i am a man of science and dont buy into any paranormal stores either...
but iv seen these orbs in the pure fucking daylight man... even seen 3 army choppers surround them
>>
>>17811680
>11pm, go into my garden for a joint

found out the reason for your ayy visit
>>
>>17812648
cannabis isnt a hallucinogen
>>
>>17812661
www.google.com
>>
>>17812558
>mentally challenged
retarded
>>
They're drones
>>
I have twice seen strange balls of glowing light move slowly across the skyline where I live.
These looked really, really bright, like when you burn magnesium. Just slowly moving orbs of burning magnesium that moved like fireflies... miles away above rooftops.

The first time I saw it, I was like woah, wow, look at that. It was during the daytime and this thing was BRIGHT. I had no camera though. I was like "huh. I wonder what that is?" It really didn't bother me much. Was it a UFO? Ball lightning? I have no idea. I watched it until it slowly went out of sight.

The second time I was a little bit bored of it, as honestly it's not much to look at once you know what it looks like. I watched it for a couple of minutes and went about my business. Both sightings occured in the same area, too. Around a month or two apart.

I really am not bothered. If it's aliens, whatever. Let the RAF deal with it
>>
>>17812959
Oh just to make this completely clear, in both sightings there was only a single orb, not several. It sounds a bit dubious in my post. Clear it up.
>>
Go get some night vision goggles and come back op.
Apparently you can see space battles wearing them
>>
>>17812980
Hey dude, do you live near an active faultine? If so, can you point it out on a map?
>>
>>17813030
I might consider finding that out for you, but first I want to know why?
>>
I have two UFO stories I'll share that I experienced in the middle of nowhere New Hampshire

>On side of a mountain with a bunch of rocks
>A place me and my friends often went to hang out and relax
>Watching the sky one night
>Notice orange orb in the sky above the valley not too high up
>It start moving in circles and in all kind of bizarre patterns
>Suddenly it just disappears
>>
>>17813034
There's a pretty common seismic phenomena that creates lights just like these, depending on geology and magnitude

t. a geology student
>>
File: 1406154261170.gif (972KB, 311x213px) Image search: [Google]
1406154261170.gif
972KB, 311x213px
>>17813040
Second story

>Was walking home one night in the dark
>See multiple lights in the sky flying over my head
>They dont make any sounds what so ever
>Have a complete panic attack and start raving like a mad man in front of my friends
>mfw I seriously thought we were being invaded or something.

Still not sure if it was ufo's or I was going crazy
>>
>>17813053
Alright I'll look into it.
What is the name of the phenomena?
>>
>>17813060
The common name is 'Earthquake Lights'. They've been documented for centuries (the oldest confimed were by the Romans). In Japan they happen with nearly every major quake, there's even an old haiku about them:

The earth speaks softly
To the mountain
Which trembles
And lights the sky.
>>
>>17813074
Yeah there appears to be fault lines near where I live. Around 80 or so in the entire county according to Wikipedia. We've only ever had one "bad" earthquake here, there's not a lot of seismic activity (read: any).

This one earthquake was a few years ago now. Like 8-9 years ago? Made the whole house tremble and a few tiles fell off the roof, books fell out of bookshelves etc. That's honestly the worst we've had in all the time I've lived here, and I have been in this area for all my life. There was no activity around the time I saw the lights, nor since.

Interesting though
>>
File: image992.jpg (50KB, 513x355px) Image search: [Google]
image992.jpg
50KB, 513x355px
>>17813110

In the 60-80s we developed a couple of actual (scientific) theories regarding EQL generation, but research has since declined. They could never find a correlation between EQL sightings and the strength/timing of an earthquake so funding was cut off. Lots of tinfoils like to blame the earthquakes on HAARP because of the lights, but this stuff has been going on waaaaaay before them. I think they're beautiful and I always pour over footage after major quakes
>>
I saw one of them triangular bastards once.
>be driving on highway
>notice an unusually bright large star up ahead
>watch it for a good 30 minutes or so
>assume it must be a star becase its not getting any closer even though im driving towards it
>it gets dimmer all of a sudden and starts getting closer
>pull over and get out when im almost underneath it
>see the outline of a huge black triangle with a large white light in the center and 3 small red lights on each corner
>completely silent, just hovering there on the side of the highway
>It must have been folowing along the road at the same speed as traffic, doing surveillance mabey?
>get out phone and try to get a video but its too dark
>it flies away super fast after I point my phone at it
>stand around for a few minutes to see if it comes back
>a military helicopter flies by quickly in the same direction as the triangle
>>
>>17813153
My uneducated layman's guess would be something to do with static electricity being generated by top-level plate movement and discharged into the atmosphere

Once it hits a certain level of charge it erupts into EQL phenomena

I might be full of shit but that's a guess. Am I right? Wrong? Kind of interested desu

Also, what I saw was much much smaller than that
>>
Once, I was walking from the lab on campus back to my dorm (running late night PCR products through gels, you'd have to look that up if you're not sure what they are). I looked up at the sky because it was such a quiet and still night, and noticed a tiny little flicker of something moving very quickly overhead. Had to catch it out of the edge of my field of vision at first, but as it came more directly overhead, I realized it was a perfectly triangle, black object almost gliding through the air. I could only make out the shake from the dim reflection of the city light hitting it from its underside and it's shadow on the sky. It made me super uneasy because I couldn't come up with any explanation, and it sorta just faded into the sky after passing.
>>
>>17813178
Kind of. There are two opposing ideas that still need work, and personally I think it's a combination of both. The first (and my favourite) is that stresses from plate movement squish piezoelectric minerals in the rock, creating the electric charge that ionises gases in the atmosphere. For the layman, piezoelectric minerals spin, contract or otherwise deform when electricity is applied (think quartz watches). Likewise, when you deform the minerals, they generate electricity.

The second major theory is that gases released by crushed rock are ignited by friction, etc and then somehow float around.

Pic related might be closer to the size you're after? The lights range anywhere from cm to km apparently. Ignore the arrows, they just point out smaller EQL in the pic
>>
>>17813229
Whoops, when I said "The lights range anywhere blah blah" I was talking about EQL in general, not the ones in that image haha
>>
>>17813229
Yeah... you know I can't ever say for certain but that's pretty much the size they were
>>
>>17813274
And by that I mean the ones to the farthest right, the middling sizes

Moving quite slowly, like fireflies
>>
>>17813278

Back in 2009 there was a big earthquake in L'Aquila, Italy and that show just how variable EQL could be within a region. Stick around and I might be able to dig up images from one good journal article
>>
>>17813291
>>17813278

If you want to read it yourself, here's the link http://www.nat-hazards-earth-syst-sci.net/10/967/2010/nhess-10-967-2010.pdf. Hopefully it publically available, I check out articles with my university proxy so it might not open for you
>>
>>17813314
Thanks, currently reading it. So far, one thing that grabs my attention is that it makes mention that EQL is not strictly limited to these lights in the sky
>>
>>17813347
Yeah, it's highly variable. Most EQL seem to touch the ground or hover near it, but it's not as easy to see these as it is flying sky orbs. Alot of ground EQL are misdiagnosed as blown fuses and vice versa so it's hard to confirm in some cases. I love the imagery of some eyewitness accounts that describe "spontaneous toungues of flame licking the pavement" or "columns of fire out at sea"
>>
I live in chesterfield county sc, first thing I ever saw I would call a ufo looked like a wing section off a plane. No lights, no sound, and was out of sight within 7 seconds of seeing it. Just thinking about it give me goosebumps. Was 17 at the time almost 28 now
>>
>>17813365
Well after reading it, I have to say it's some weird stuff indeed. Kudos to that one gentleman who moved his family away after figuring out what he was seeing.

Does footage exist of the other phenomena?
>>
File: 1414447549275.jpg (85KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1414447549275.jpg
85KB, 1024x768px
>>17811680
>>
>>17813427
I haven't found any of flames yet. Short duration flashes from the Aquila EQL within the city were on youtube but I can't find them now. There's this from the big 2011 Jap quake but the video isn't so clear and might just be exploding transformers. It's actually really hard to find videos on youtube that aren't altered and nearly every single one is uploaded by tinfoils.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y196J86YrRU

Lots of videos online that are labeled "earthquake lights" end up being those rainbow clouds too, so it's pretty frustrating. If you can find any decent ones, please post them
>>
File: zing.jpg (55KB, 440x460px) Image search: [Google]
zing.jpg
55KB, 440x460px
>>17811680
>go into my garden for a joint
>>
File: skeptical.gif (966KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
skeptical.gif
966KB, 500x579px
>>17811680
>Wtf /b/?
>>
>>17814054
I posted this in /b/ and copied/pasted it here forgetting to change that part. Can I ever be forgiven?
>>
I too have been researching this fir quite some time, there are still no answers.
Some videos for those interested
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMLsJlcf9u4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-7tPfVvo_0#t=131.885727

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2XwwjCkJXw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3oj-HifU1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGgjlB8ZXpQ
>>
I have two sightings in Oklahoma (Just north of OKC)
First one is underwhelming.
Second one was just crazy...
Before I get started, here is where I should qualify a few facts.
I have several family members in the Air Force including pilots, radar techs, and aircrew.
This doesn't qualify me as an expert at all (I know). Although I was born on an Air Force base and have lived on base a few times over the years.
I have seen every known aircraft there is either take off, land, or cruise at verying distances/altitude.
With my first story none of my family believed me and I didn't have anyone there to witness it or my phone with me. So I don't expect anyone else to care either.

>First
Was visiting my mom for dinner and stepped out on her second floor balcony to have a cig.
It was around twilight around 8-9pm. Not dark yet so I immediately noticed this massive black object booking from the southwest to northeast.
No sound, No lights. No erratic change in direction or altitude. It looked like a commercial jet only about 10x the size moving fast! I tracked it for about 10-15 seconds as it was obstructed by the roofline of the apartments in front of me.
I went to get my bro and told him what I saw. He scoffed and said "Oh did you now"... I felt like an idiot and just basically decided not to bring it up to anyone.
>>
>contd
>Second
Was outside of my house this time again smoking cig. See a faint grey circular mass moving quickly again from the southwest to the northeast of the horizon. This shit stopped me cold... again it wasn't natural. They way it moved, no light, no sound, changed direction to northbound just before it past behind trees. After a few of these I labeled them "Type A".
I go get my brother (pilot) and tell him what I saw. According to him I was visably shaken and nervous. He didn't dismiss me this time, he knew something was up. He goes outside. I describe what I just witnessed and before I finish the same fucking thing happens, he sees it first and grabs my shoulder. He is speechless. I keep saying "did you see it" "what the fuck was that" he won't respond.
Every 10-15 mins we see a new object with same discreption "Type A" move across the horizon and disappear. By this time we both grab our phones (only cameras we have) and try to record it. Now I know this sounds like a cop out and
I'll lose lots of people here, but the cameras were shit... We basically recored 30-40 seconds of pitch black nothing every time... I don't really care because I have someone I trust with me to corroborate.
Then we see something else "Type B".
>>
Live in town of bum fuck nowhere.

Two blue lights following each other for about two hours in the same spot.

Loads of people saw it.

Seen loads of lights in the sky as well 2/3am
>>
>cont
He (bro) sees it first because I was looking southwest for the next one. He grabs my arm and says look. Now I see overhead moving North (away from us) 7-8 Glowing orange orbs rapidly moving north but buzzing about like a swarm of flys. We both track it for about 10 seconds and agree it just ain't right.
I stay outside and my bro goes to get my Dad (radar tech in AF for multiple ATCs at different AF bases) He is pissed off at us waking him up and before he finishes telling us we're nuts he sees two Type A objects and is speechless.
After about 30 mins we don't see anything. Then the last Type B flys over our heads again (last time for the Bs). Multiple orange orbs that look like a dog fight between fighters booking away from us but dissapear in line of sight.... We don't know what to think. He says "nope", bro says "nope", I say wait out here a bit.
We see 4-5 more Type A objects and then the first "Type C". This one was way further out and higher in altitude. It was just a white dot to us. It looked like it was following a fainter white dot erractly up and down then diagonally and disappeard. In the same airspace we saw a commercial jet moving like a jet should so we used that for a frame of reference. It was obvious that was a jet and everything else we saw was not right (by that time it was a moot point).
It was quiet for a while, my dad kept saying he has never seen anything like that before and were all at a loss for words. He went back inside to sleep. My bro followed soon after. I stayed out until midnight and saw too more Type A objects and then nothing after an hour so I went inside to check the net. I checked the local news sites and ufo report sites to see if anyone else had seen it too, but no dice.

We all told my sister and her husband (both career Air Force) about it the next day.. They laughed at our faces.....
>>
>>17815294
No.
>>
>>17816620
>they laughed at our faces
what does that have to do with anything
>>
>>17816681
Didn't believe us... was that not clear to you?
>>
>4 years ago
>me and sister are going to LA
>get on plane at about 10 pm in australia, due to land in LA by about 6 am LA time
>board as normal, get on plane, etc etc
>asleep next to sister, she's window i'm middle, there's a guy on our left, he's asleep
>she nudges me awake, points out the window (right side obviously, this is just about right on line with the furthest engine) at something
>4-5 orange dots, roughly on a plane and going up and down a bit
>pretty damn big actually, not sure of distance
>these things are there for about 10 minutes or so, either they move or the plane banks very gently to the left (i couldn't tell exactly)
>go back to sleep after a while, wake up a little bit before we land in LA
>we're not allowed to leave for like 5-6 minutes or so after we stop at the terminal
>as we leave, bunch of guys in black suits are standing near the arrivals booth we're supposed to go into
>a flight attendant is standing there next to these guys, she looks a bit worried
>points out my sister and a few others, sister goes
>apparently they asked quite a few questions about if she saw anything, etc etc
>sister successfully passes bluff check, they let her go after she signs "a form or two"
>we leave

dunno what they were but it was neat
>>
File: 1464208205346.png (181KB, 1056x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1464208205346.png
181KB, 1056x1064px
>>17816714
I was making fun of your wording, you said "laughed at our faces" instead of "laughed in our faces". anyway I also don't believe you...I'm sorry anon
>>
>>17816789
>anyway I also don't believe you...I'm sorry anon
All good anon, I wouldn't believe it if someone told me that either.

Since
>>
>>17816831
Oops got cut off
>Since
Since we are in a UFO thread... why the fuck should anyone believe any of this...
Its all a flock of geese or a flare in the sky.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.