[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think sometimes we all need a good laugh. Something light-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1433874598983.gif (2MB, 365x274px) Image search: [Google]
1433874598983.gif
2MB, 365x274px
I think sometimes we all need a good laugh. Something light-hearted to chuckle at.

My personal favorite is to look up Craigslist ad's for supernatural stuff in citties all over the US.

http://allentown.craigslist.org/com/5590105888.html

Here's the find of the day. Have a good kek
>>
>>17811313

Guarantee that guy used to shit post on /x/ back in 2014 in those vampire threads. Good find. Hearty chuckle.
>>
>ADVERTISEMENT DETECTED
>>
>>17811330
Party Pooper
>>
>>17811313
>http://allentown.craigslist.org/com/5590105888.html
I read one of Belanger's books, but was heavily disappointed. There was just one human being who actually drank blood, the others were talking of some "esoteric vampirism". Later I found some stuff about med sangs - that's what I would have exspected from a book like hers. People who talk about drinking blood, why they do it, HOW they do it.

>>17811324
>Guarantee that guy used to shit post on /x/ back in 2014 in those vampire threads.

Do you happen to have screenshots?
>>
>>17811459
Did the book talk about if those specific people had clinical vampirism, or do they drink blood for another reason?

The poster's ad is so melodramatic. But I always am humored by people who post "I'm a real vampire"
>>
>>17811482
There was just on case in Belanger's book, a woman who does feed on blood, but she didn't made any connection to that syndrom at all.

Concerning med sangs I didn't read about them in a book, but I found some articles. They don't identify as "vampires" and usually are not involved with crimes, meaning they do not intend to hurt people for the sake of blood, they are not murderers. But they do suffer from diets which contain other ingredients than blood and raw flesh.

They said they are going to do some research on their digestive system, because they really want to know the medical background. And they seem to talk a lot about safe techniques.

https://theredcellar.com/2016/03/18/additives-used-in-blood-variable-safety-for-human-consumption/#more-265

Most of them don't seem to believe in spiritual causes.Funnily enough some psychic vampires are talking about the validity of med sangs.
>>
>>17811459

No, but it just esteems of the posts back then.

>But why, you may ask, did vampires tolerate all this bullshit? Mostly for the flip side of the coin. A bunch of dumb teenagers playing games in the streets made it that much easier for us to go about our business. An endless avalanche of eager pseudo-goths suddenly couldn't get enough of vampire culture, such as it was, and we were all too happy to feed on the endless banquet. The Sanguinarium was everywhere...except the Lehigh Valley. That was thanks to me, by the way.

That guy wrote that shit with 4 Fedoras on his head.
>>
>>17811657
Augh I can only imagine your stomach trying to process all the blood. That's pretty damn funny about the psychic vamps.

>>17811702
I feel like he was really trying here too. He wasn't just serving up bullshit, he truly believes he's a vampire.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.