[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some help guys. Please. So this one guy apparently "predicts"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: wantsomepizzawellyoucanthaveany.jpg (19KB, 378x249px) Image search: [Google]
wantsomepizzawellyoucanthaveany.jpg
19KB, 378x249px
I need some help guys. Please.
So this one guy apparently "predicts" 2011 japanese tsunami and proof is on his facebook, and indeed 4 days before the tsunami he wrote
"alright guys 104 hr warning starts now, you've been warned." or something along those lines.

BUT he predicted nuclear war in 2012, so he was wrong...

BUT I must ask 2 things

1. Was his "prediction" accurate to the tsunami?

2. He predicted the results of a rugby game. I saw with my own eyes him say the score and the day after the rugby results were exactly what he said. He says it's rigged and TAB sportsbet knows all about it.

How did he predict those two things??

OOH side note, he said that the entire east of america including florida would experience a blackout
about 3 weeks later the entire WEST of america experienced one. coincidence?
>>
It would be an extraordinary coincidence if people's predictions never came true. If people's predictions never came true, then you could just write down everything everyone predicted, and use the remainder to know that's what's going to happen. So either way, yeah, some people are always predicting the future, whether they realize it or not.

Think of it as an invisible storm on the surface of the planet. It goes here, then there, bounces around in no particular order. Now, if you're in the storm, you can use the storm to predict where the storm's going to go next. It's called being in the flow. But if you're out of the storm, then you have no way of telling if you're in the storm or not. Savvy?

Your friend was in the storm for awhile. Then, he slipped up, made a call that was 1 detail off, and was unable to predict what he needed to do next to remain in the storm. So it left, and now somebody else is in it. It's a blessing and a curse. It's mathematically impossible to have a network of people where nobody is in the storm. How a civilization shares this power among themselves really says a lot about where they're going in the future.

Your friend. You know what he could have done? He could have said. "NM. I'm wrong. No Tsunami in Japan." But he wasn't actually sure if the prediction was right or wrong, so he played chicken with it on Facebook. He had to test it, and he tested the lives of millions of innocents just to satisfy his ego. Whether it was a coincidence or not, think about that. That's your friends value system.
>>
>>17810873
Not my friend, I hated the guy for the longest time, he had me scared for 3 fucking years. Every day, Crying, Being frightened about his predictions...

So i understand the coincidences of the blackout and the tsunami, what about the sports game? He predicted that correctly 5 fucking times in a row!
>>
>>17810873
Oh and btw, just making sure you know, there was a tsunami in japan about 4 days after his post.
>>
>>17810873
>He had to test it, and he tested the lives of millions of innocents just to satisfy his ego.
Wrong. A prediction is not a command. What is going to happen will do so whether or not someone accurately predicts it.

Think about how far you reached to come up with a way to be condemning, and think about what that says about your own character.
>>
>>17810940
This. What's wrong with this fucking guy?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.