[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I saw a thread on this maybe a week ago. People had started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 384
Thread images: 19

So I saw a thread on this maybe a week ago. People had started to contact the owner of this wordpress which has been making posts all the way back in 2004. It talks about a virus and how the outside world from the Haven is infected.

I'm hoping to grab people from the OG thread to compile all the ciphers we've cracked. Ever since that thread they became aware of us and postings have become very frequent in comparison. The old leader who was contacting the OP of the last thread is even said to be punished.

thesafehavenweb DOT wordpress DOT com

Anyone want to crack some ciphers?
>>
Is it really a haven?
>>
>>17807094
I don't know. I just need help cracking these codes. I was never very good at it.
>>
I'm waiting for the day after tomorrow, where Cipher supposedly gets executed.

Guessing he'll escape though.

I'm from the OG thread, contributed quite a lot and emailed with Cipher, for now we must be patient.
>>
I'm not from the OG thread, but I just read all data from the Wordpress site. Most of the morse code is gibberish, with a few actual words sprinkled through (i.e. ???escape??a??und?). Bumping for interest.
>>
>>17807128
I remember you Hypnos. What did you and Cipher talk about?

I was able to use the contact email and talk to what I can only assume is the new leader of the Haven. He was very short with answer saying how they aren't accepting new people until this incident is over.

Were we able to crack the jumbled letters? I'm curious as to what Cipher was saying.
>>
>>17807156
Unfortunately Cipher granted me but one question, which revealed he was fleeing from the Haven, but was still close enough to get caught eventually, I'd like to know what happened between him and Drake/ the Haven, which would explain why he's a villain.

The last binairy title with the (I think) Vigenere encrypted text has not been decrypted yet, as far as I know, but the binairy doesn't make sense to me; it translates to a weird string of numbers and letters, though it's not Base64.

Anyone who can translate the post of June 7th?

By the way, OP, how did you get in contact with the new leader?
>>
>>17807191
I came in at the tail end of the last thread. I used the email on the website. I contacted him a week ago when the OG thread went up saying I wanted in. They said they aren't accepting new members due to internal struggles.

Cipher has been making posts for over a decade. He was probably a high up in the community and wanted out or leaked info he shouldn't have. They call him a traitor for a reason.
>>
Se tkckyz iutzgiz otluxsgzout.

om axwglv qbgtcvv wayotfchvhn. qges nzakg kh vl hkwfsa pivakb gaiu iqgg. ue qg ncbdowm.
Anyone else want to give it a go?
>>
>>17807215
Did you manage to get any information about the new leader, name, personality i.e.?

If I recall correctly there were some German posts years ago on the board, but I can't find them anymore. Might be my confusion though.

I'm curious where the Haven supposedly is.

The website registered on 2000, I /whois'd the site, quite the dedication if this is just an ARG.
>>
>>17807231
I don't see this being an ARG as it was pretty dead for years. Maybe a fantasy universe in some guys head, I dunno.

He was very curt with me. One sentence answers.

Ah! here we go! Tim Coleman is the new name on the gmail connected with the site. Drake used to have his name on it but that has since changed.
>>
>>17807221
"Se tkckyz iutzgiz otluxsgzout."
>My newest contact information."

"om axwglv qbgtcvv wayotfchvhn. qges nzakg kh vl hkwfsa pivakb gaiu iqgg. ue qg ncbdowm."
>my newest contact information. once again it is hidden within this post. be on lookout.

I deciphered this in the OG thread, it's how I got in contact with Cipher. He gave a clue to contact him, I discovered it was going to be "Outlook", instead of the regular "Gmail", "Cipher" from the OG-thread confirmed this thought of me at the time.

The title was translated by using the Caesarian Shift, using the shift of 20 letters.

The other text was encrypted using Vigenere, the passphrase was "contact".
>>
>>17807245
By the way, do you have Skype or anything? Perhaps we can discuss off-board.
>>
>>17807247
So have we cracked all the messages even all the way in the beginning?
>>
UPDATE:
New post on the website:

Update #25
No one seems concerned with saving Cipher, he has two days.

Remember, we are not merciless. We will give you an opportunity to save him.

thewaythetruththehaven June 14, 2016

I will try to get in contact with the leader, anyone else stand-by ?
>>
>>17807392
I don't actually. Many people have been asking though so I'll make one and post it here.
>>
>>17807393
The binairy+Vigenere post of June 7th hasn't, I believe.
>>
>>17807414
Name is Stone2Slide
>>
>>17807400
I'm standing by.

And fuck what I said about this not being an ARG. That pretty much confirmed it for me.
>>
I've tried to contact the Haven, but no response as of yet. We need to get Cipher out of there, Tim just confirmed it's possible.
>>
>>17807400
Standing by

in the mean time do you have any screenshots of the full site to post?
>>
>>17807624
www.thesafehavenweb.wordpress.com/
>>
>>17807624
And this is the first thread
>>17772011
>>
>>17807666
I was just there reading the emails. Yeah the thread started about 9 days ago... Was this the first knowledge of the sites existence and first time exploring the site or just a recent thread?

Thanks for the lazy link though anon, Cheers.
>>
>>17807681
I don't know if there's been a thread about the site before, but the website registered in 2000 and there have been posts since 2004.
>>
>>17807691
>>17807681
I think this is the second thread. You can see the amount of posts update very quickly after the 7th which is when the thread was made and they were obviously made aware of us due to people contacting them with the thread URL.
>>
>>17807695
I agree. They need to notice us again, so we can acquire more information about them.
>>
>>17807091
>>17807094
>>17807113
>>17807128
>>17807146
>>17807156
>>17807191
>>17807215
>>17807221
>>17807231
>>17807245
>>17807247
>>17807392
>>17807393
>>17807400
>>17807412
>>17807414
>>17807430
>>17807434
>>17807603
>>17807618
I remember that thread too, it was a bunch of roleplay faggots "cracking" codes on a wordpress blog. None of it was true, like I said it was a bunch of faggots roleplaying. Please take your shit off of this board and relocate to >>>/qst/.

No one wants to see your faggotry here.
>>
>>17807695
I agree that the traffic has increased, but if they are supposed to be so secretive why would their traffic increase if anons were made aware of their site. And a site that requires no login and goes straight to the site itself seems very easily accessible.

The one interesting thing is that I put some of the already unscrambled words and phrases through a word unscrambler to see if it could unscramble them so I could use it for the newer messages so it would be faster to decode what they are saying but no word matches came up at all for any of the phrases.
>>
>>17807704
So we basically need to keep this thread bumped. Thursday is when they said Cipher is going to be executed and we know they aren't afraid to follow through.

https://thesafehavenweb.wordpress.com/2010/01/14/d%CD%A7%CD%97%CD%A6%CD%91%CD%A5%CD%83%CD%A7%CC%85%CD%A2%CC%95%CD%9C%CD%80%CD%9A%CC%9F%CC%B3%CD%85%CD%95%CC%B0%CC%97%CC%B1%CD%99%CC%9F%CC%98i%CD%91%CC%91%CD%91%CD%AC%CC%8B%CC%90%CC%BE%CD%86/
>>
>>17807719
Their traffic increased as Cipher was acting a lot, so they were forced to update more regarding his whereabouts.

The tools necessary to decode their messages are: Caesarian Shift program, Vigenere translator (with key), Binairy translator and sometimes a Morse Code translator
>>
>>17807719
Every message has been cracked now. Hypnos just cracked the last one from the 7th.

We have 4 major players

Drake - The OG leader who was sentenced to rehabilitation after it was found he was contacting us.
Tim Coleman - The new leader and name of the Haven's gmail. Presumably the one making the updates now.
Cipher - A traitor to the Haven. He did something to upset which caused them to hunt him down. This hunt went on fro years with Cipher slipping in and out of the Haven.
Socrates - A member of the haven who was talking to us in the last thread. He left after experiencing trauma and he told us what the virus is and what it does.
>>
Jonathan Buevera was mentioned but i dont think he is important
>>
>>17807784
He was just captured with info to Cipher... I bet he's dead honestly.
>>
I guess it's a waiting game for now.
>>
There is so much you don't know, all the messages have already been decoded. I can't say anything more here.
>>
>>17807903
Enlighten me, Code. Name your way of communication, encrypt it if you like.
>>
>>17807922
I do not play in ciphers, there is no point. I can contact you via e-mail or skype if you prefer.
>>
>>17807916
I don't want to end up dead.
>>
>>17807928
"oivixga" is my skype
>>
the haven does not have cipher, mark my words
>>
Looks like we got a bite.
>>
>>17807751
are there screenshots of what he told you or is it in the archives of that 10 day old thread because I can just find it there.
>>
>>17808197
Can't find what?
>>
>>17808200
>Socrates - A member of the haven who was talking to us in the last thread. He left after experiencing trauma and he told us what the virus is and what it does.

What he said in the thread
>>
>>17808220
>experiencing trauma
what does that mean
>>
The old thread: >>17782420

He din't experience a trauma, read the thread.
>>
>>17808220
It's all there in the thread, you just have to run it through a decipher.

Hypnos and I are also trying to piece this together. We have learned quite a bit today.
>>
>>17808220
It's in the original thread, indeed.

>>17808227
See that link for the OG-thread, ctrl+f "Socrates" and you'll be there in no time, use the Caesarian Shift to decode the messages.
>>
>>17808228
anything new so far that has not been mentioned in this thread I was active from the beginning of this thread until about an hour ago.... Anything since then?
>>
>>17808243
Stone and I have learned a lot about the Haven and their intentions, there's also a third party included.

We're waiting for the Haven to make their next move.
>>
>>17808243
Quite a bit actually. We're going to wait though before we release anything about what we know.

It's The Haven's turn to move a piece.
>>
Haven nor Coleman have cipher. They will be executing a decoy come Thursday. If by some luck the decoy was rescued instead, cipher will be gone by Wednesday night before anyone in haven even wakes. Those wishing to help contact code. I won't reveal who I am until you can be trusted. De Oppresso Liber.
>>
>>17808396
Very well. I understand. De Oppresso Liber.
>>
>>17808396
De Oppresso Liber, glad hearing from you.
>>
>>17808396
De Oppresso Liber. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>17808432
It makes humans incredibly violent and this virus is everywhere and has been since some time in 2003.
>>
Cipher is free.
>>
>>17808701
Considering it's already been done yes he is.
>>
Okay I just got to the thread. This is super interesting any new info?
>>
No idea what's happening but seems interesting, similar to cicada 3301
>>
File: IMG_3703.jpg (153KB, 783x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3703.jpg
153KB, 783x450px
>>17807091
From OG thread
>>
>>17809150
Nvm, didn't read the link to when I replied
>>
I guess I'm late to the party, ¿can anyone fill me in?
>>
>>17809445
Read the wordpress honestly. Best way to explain it since you have the translations right here >>17809150
>>
>>17807231
Wait, has this actually been going on for 16 years?
>>
>>17809517
I just got to the end of the blog, and yeah, the first post is in fucking 2004. I'd never heard of this before, somehow. This was going on when Ted the Caver first got big. That's fucking dedication.
>>
>>17809475
Thanks but I've already read it, it leaves a lot of questions unanswered: ¿what is the virus?, ¿where is the haven?, etc...
>>
>>17809544
If it's an ARG, that's kind of the point: get people to solve puzzles to uncover the questions, but then never give them the answers.
>>
>>17809527
The posting has increased dramatically on the 7th which is when the first thread was made. They know we are watching. Again if it's an ARG while the hell was this guy posting for 12 years without anyone interacting with him?

It's just very curious if you ask me.

>>17809544
Socrates explains that in the first thread. The virus makes humans incredibly violent and has been in the population since 2003.
We have no idea where the Haven is located.

>>17809554
Oh we're just scraping the surface with this one. This rabbit hole goes a lot deeper than what we've seen so far.
>>
>>17809554
If it's really been going on for 12 years I doubt it's an ARG (Likely a cult of sociofags), but then again, it may be the most dedicated RickRoller of all time
>>
>>17809574
If this is a rickroll I want to go as deep as I can. This has me scratching my head hella hard.
>>
>>17809562
¿Do you think this could be dangerous?, it has been going on for too long, and they apparently going to kill a man.
>>
>>17809610
From the people I have talked to two men have already died, Cipher's friends Robert and Thomas. One was shot and another was killed by a man infected by the virus.

Some people are very scared for their lifes. One person asked me if I was willing to die for this.

If this is an ARG, 10/10. If this is spoop, I seriously want to dive head in.
>>
>>17809623
¿Are you willing to die for this like a Delta Green OG?
>>
>>17809665
Like a Delta Green OG...? What?

The person said they feel like they are going to end up dead from getting involved in The Haven. They asked if I was willing to follow them down that path.
>>
>>17809675
>Cthulthu reference nvm
>>
>>17809683
Ah. My bad friend.
>>
>>17807400
So I missed the OG thread, anyone wanna fill me in on what I missed in OG thread/cracked codes, I've just started reading the site and im on update 3 i believe rn.
>>
>>17808238
Old thread is gone, can't be accessed, any screenshots?
>>
>>17808396
Im'm just jumping on the band wagon, I'm guessing you're Socrates, or is my presumption wrong? And De Oppresso Liber is your mark, if I had to guess. Anyway, De Oppresso Liber.
>>
>>17809809
>>17809816
The old thread contained the translations of the encrypted posts, if you'd like to know a specific one, just ask me; I'll translate it for you.

>>17809827
"Socrates" posted in the OG thread, that was Cipher, the Haven claims they have captured Cipher, but something does not add up, since they suddenly claim to know mercy (Update #25).

De Oppresso Liber has reached out to us, we should not let this opportunity pass.

There is currently a lot going on, feel free to ask your questions, we've learned a lot in the past two days.
>>
UPDATE.

A new post from the Haven, currently the leader of the Haven is Tim Coleman. This is the post:

His Life is in Your Hands.

I’ve decided to postpone Cipher’s execution further. Give you a chance to save his life. Once I release the instruction to save him, you will get 24 hours.

thewaythetruththehaven June 15, 2016

--

I've contacted the Haven by e-mail, it seems he's not unwilling to have contact with outsiders, I am awaiting his second reply.

It's suspicious that the Haven, who always said attempting to aid Cipher will be punished with torture, now have postponed Cipher's execution TWICE and will release instructions on how to save Cipher.

We will get 24 hours to save Cipher, if we work together, this should be enough to succeed.
>>
there is a third party included, the haven will post soon
>>
>>17810255
Why would we save him from dead when we can condemn him to a life of torture?
What shall you do?
>>
De Oppresso Liber is my mark. For now y'all will know me by shadow. Haven will fall. The people will be free from colemans oppression. Nothing will stop us from doing what we have to do to stop Coleman. He's in deeper than he knows. Make no mistake about it, he's evil and an end must come to his reign.
>>
>>17810718
Good Night, Light.
How are you doing?
>>
>>17807709
/thread
>>
>>17810750
A new face in the scene. Welcome.
>>
The Haven has one primary location and two smaller locations.

The physical compound is quite mundane and hides in plain sight as something else.
>>
>>17810750
Better than you. You're looking a little green there Doctor blue, or was it red, wait no it's purple? I got it! Rainbow.
>>
>>17810894
how do you know? are you from the haven?
>>
>>17810255
What happened to original leader?

>Shiloh Bloodhound?
>>
>>17811033
Drake Mayweather, he's been sent to "rehabilitation" for sixty days.
>>
>>17811081
>>17811033
Which means he's either dead or going to be a puppet in the future.

We are being giving a chance to save Cipher I vote we try.

>>17810894
Any more info?
>>
Tonight it is happening
>>
>>17811335
says who?
>>
>>17811457
the man from the shadows
>>
>>17809554
Wayward pines ARG
>>
>>17811829
What the fuck is this.
>>
>>17811866
why did you delete it? And thanks for the bump.
>>
>>17811881
>mystery
>chemtrails
Yup. This is /x/
>>
Anyone else think this is a trap?

>No amount of saying you saved him will save him.

This is the first line that bugs me. Why would you claim to have saved him? This was update 24.

>We are not merciless, we will give you an oprotunity to save him.

Why the sudden change? Why would they keep him alive now? Clearly, this is to bait anyone who has had contact with him into coming forward.

They said they'd kill him Thursday. When no one came forward or did anything, they posted again, seemingly offering a chance to save him. They're dangling him in front of everyone, trying to get whoever they can.
>>
Also hello group I'm also a new person just jumping in. I'll do my best to crack some ciphers but I'd like to not waste my time on ones already solved, so if you could just direct me to how far we've gotten I'll get to work.
>>
>>17811953
>>17811960
It's most likely a trap. We just need to wait until they move the next piece.

We've solved all the ciphers so far. But thanks for wanting to help.
>>
>>17811953
This rabbit hole goes a lot deeper than what everyone is seeing on the surface. We're just at the beginning.
>>
>>17811335
I've been waiting bub.
>>
I'm expecting a post from Coleman soon, I will be home in about 10 minutes, then I'll check my emails.
>>
>>17812839
Message me on skype when you do.
>>
NEW UPDATE!

Oyur Tifsr Ihnt Mceso Onso

m0ABpLOsldoGTp59EBVC
13bEiK6VD56UcahXoCd3
wSrk1QBnWmVJ0hUQpbVe
McOGJp5LvxQ9DNrdHa6p
eeRPHQzwilfiEj4Wobu8
kPvRRucc6Cr4WKPeMauG
0HNwfGrrIIOljD2e0kKQ
BBJmfWv1kd9noDyLLmi9
5VA82NmLl0hlkwf3i5vv
a3YwOwge1wDYh7vkFygl
>>
I'm going to try and crack this. I will be bumping every hour.
>>
Stone, please send me a gmail account for you. You'll soon be getting a message from me
>>
>>17813067
Oyur Tifsr Ihnt Mceso Onso
>Your First Hint Comes Soon
simple anagram
>>
>>17813414
Well yes. The hint is the cipher underneath.
>>
Any help is appreciated.
>>
This shit looks boring as fuck.
>>
Your first hint comes soon

m0ABpLOsldoGTp59EBVC
13bEiK6VD56UcahXoCd3
wSrk1QBnWmVJ0hUQpbVe
McOGJp5LvxQ9DNrdHa6p
eeRPHQzwilfiEj4Wobu8
kPvRRucc6Cr4WKPeMauG
0HNwfGrrIIOljD2e0kKQ
BBJmfWv1kd9noDyLLmi9
5VA82NmLl0hlkwf3i5vv
a3YwOwge1wDYh7vkFygl
>>
Yo I'm working on it as well. Will report back if I find something
>>
au mce sgs gowxbu dzxg, qyebsbd "gcs gdwe qzyktf" cx lws "vsk awto ah wb igjf vkfsg" dyki.
>>
>>17815639
So a few things bug me about the latest post. the title translates to Your First Hint Comes Soon. So does that mean that that post isn't the hint?

Also Hypnos what is this?
>>
UPDATE

>>17815744
There were two images, one hidden and one simply white, so you could not see it in the first place either.

The images were "your_hint1.png" and "your_hint2.png", after adjusting the color curves, one image linked to a FaceBook profile and one image linked to an archived /x/-thread, from Cipher.

This is the thread:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17813225/

There was one comment, which I posted about 30 minutes ago, the translation of the post was:
if you are seeing this, comment "one step closer" on the "his life is in your hands" post.

I did this.

Now it's Coleman's move.
>>
>>17815787
You're a lot better than I am at this haha
>>
Coleman is just bringing himself closer to meeting me.
>>
UPDATE:

Coleman posted on the website, this was his post:

You’ve done it.

Cipher lives another day. Your next hint will be released soon. Once it is released you will be given another 24 hours. Good luck.

--

Cipher will not be executed, implying Coleman has him.

>>17815795
Don't worry, any contribution is helpful and appreciated.
>>
they got the guy they wanted to kill for so long but they dont kill him because some /x/ fags solved his shitty quest ....
fuck off with this arg shit go to quest
>>
Socrates, I know you're here lurking. You know where to find me. We must talk.
>>
What even is this?
>>
>>17815975
Socrates? You mean the philosopher?
>>
Someone please tell me what's going on.
>>
UPDATE:

It looks like we've hit the jackpot, the Haven took notice of us. Pic related.
I guess our work is paying off.

Coleman, your "your_hint2.jpg", will you leave it unanswered? The FaceBook invite is still pending.

>>17815990
Socrates was Cipher, from the OG thread. This might be a different Socrates though.

>>17816002
Please read the posts, I've tried to update frequently.
>>
>>17816017
Awesome! Anyone wanna check that image for secrets?
>>
fuck i hate you all so fucking much
>>
File: Interesting.jpg (114KB, 1000x461px) Image search: [Google]
Interesting.jpg
114KB, 1000x461px
Hey, found something interesting when I checked the image. Thought you guys should have a look at it.
>>
>>17816045
Hypnos, it seems like they want your attention.
>>
>>17816077
I understand. On my way.
>>
Is thread dead, hypnos, did you message them?

>>17816045
>>
>>17816250
We're working on it.
>>
>>17816258
Nice to know thread isn't dead. Also, just to note, I'm the guy from yesterday who posted these.

>>17809809
>>17809816
>>17809827
>>
>>17816268
I never took screens of the OG thread and I am kicking myself for it.
>>
>>17816250
It was Coleman, I have been talking with him, yes.
>>
Hello?
>>
Anyone tried contacting Cipher through his old email?
>>
Any new posts?
>>
They released the next hint!
>>
Still working on my fanfiction (anyone from the OG thread will probs get it.)
>>
Anyone got the code yet?
>>
Anyone figure anything out?
>>
Bumplebee
>>
bump from your boy >>17816268

anyone know how to make a post code/ identity code (i forget the name). I'll make one so you know who I am, not that I'm all too relevent currently, lol.
>>
>>17817333
When you make a post there's a box that says "name" you just put a name there.
>>
>>17817333
Also there's an unsolved code on the page right now
>>
and they said I was crazy...
>>
>>17817360

got you

anyone solved the 2nd hint yet btw?
>>
>>17817456
Not as far as I know.
>>
>>17817456
We're counting on you random internet man.
>>
Anyone got anything?
>>
>>17817504

I accept this responsibility humbly

Also, I figured out the name of the code is a tripcode, thank god for the FAQ. I'll be using a tripcode from now on so you know it's actually me, though, as said before, not that it's important.
>>
>>17817674
Tripcode?
>>
^^^ Here
>>17817703
The string of letters and numbers next to my name up there. You use a name, a #, then a word/password and it gives you a string of numbers that only appears when you use that password so other people can't use it, and only your posts have that code when you post. it makes it that you can show people it's you when talking.
>>
>>17807091
As someone who is uninitiated on this arg or whatever its supposed to be but has a lot of code/cipher resources at his disposal, can I get a tl;dr on it?
>>
>>17817708
So anyway, make any progress?
>>
UPDATE:

As most of you have seen, there's another clue.

There was once again a hiddein image: the_second_hint.png

Adjusting color curves reveals "URL" in the image, which points to "MySpace".

I think I solved it, but it hasn't been confirmed yet.

- Furthermore, it's nice to see more people in the thread contributing, I truly appreciate it.
>>
>>17817728
Zombie like virus, a group of people held up in a place called "The Haven", this place is bad apparently, a man called "Cipher" escapes and starts hacking their blog, and then we showed up and started messaging the guy who runs it and helping Cipher etc. etc. and right now we have 24 hours to find out what the latest puzzle is or else they'll kill Cipher.
>>
>>17817728
If still wanted, later today I will write a TL;DR, containing all useful information.
I am rather short on time at the moment, but later I'll make up for it.
>>
>>17817733
so /x/ is really just going full rp nowadays, huh?
>>17817740
nah, nvm. not in the mood to roleplay
>>
So anyone found the myspace yet?
>>
Anyone know how much time we have left? We started with 24 hours how much time do we have now?
>>
>>17817821
>>17817772

I think I've found the MyScape hint.

It's Coleman's move, if I'm correct. Cipher might respond soon.
>>
>>17817924
Well spill, what've you got?
>>
>>17817924
Hypnos don't hold out on me man.
>>
New post with new image. Says Savehim
>>
>>17817752
/x/ does arg stuff quite a bit, although I was frequent on here before /qst/ was a thing, so some of it might have been mitigated there.

Also I don't use tripcode cuz I doubt anyone would try to impersonate me haha.
>>
File: 1240880974306.jpg (24KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1240880974306.jpg
24KB, 250x251px
>>
THIS JUST IN, OP IS A FAGGOT, WER MIST, AND THEIR HAVE GAY GUY BUM BUM SEX
>>
File: 1420412797807.jpg (511KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1420412797807.jpg
511KB, 1200x1200px
>>17818597
>tfw posting from a computer without anti-virus software

Don't curse me silly boys ;^)
>>
File: opie.jpg (23KB, 464x434px) Image search: [Google]
opie.jpg
23KB, 464x434px
>>17818611
>WER MIST, AND THEIR HAVE
>>
>>17818382
Yeah no one at all.
>>
We've not got much time to figure this out!
>>
UPDATE:

I figured it out. The MySpace hint has been solved.

The MySpace hint referred to Coleman's MySpace.

I've added him as a connection, for now, it's Coleman's turn.
>>
>>17818957
Was there anything on his Myspace?
>>
>>17818996
Only information which confirms it's him. I've added him as a connection and sent him a message.

Now we wait.
>>
>>17817729
If i could I would, but I'm not much a code breaker, my contribution is keeping thread up top and waiting till there's something I can do
>>
>>17819003
I am grateful for that, thank you, Isaiah.
>>
>>17817740
Glad to see you're using a tripcode now too, no impersonations then

>>17818957
Leak the link?
>>
>>17819012
No prob, it's interesting, if it's an arg, it's a damn good one, and if it's real, well then hell this is gonna be a good time

Just got up too, lmao, was sleeping and checked thread again
>>
>>17819020
Thanks for the bump, and that's in fact the spoopiest story I've read on /x/ yet
>>
>>17819012
Were there any codes or anything on the MySpace
>>
>>17819013
https://myspace.com/thewaythetruththehaven

I figured a tripcode might be useful, as I'm posting quite frequently in this thread.
>>
>>17819037
Yeah, that many niggers in one place. Oh man that's really scary.
>>
File: Capture.png (23KB, 349x234px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
23KB, 349x234px
One code on the myspace, if only I knew how to decode man, anyone here is welcome to try.
>>
File: Capture.png (48KB, 458x497px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
48KB, 458x497px
WALK THE DINOSAUR IS ON HIS FUCKING MIX IM DONE WOW
>>
>>17819065
I don't know if this means that he goes on 4chan or what but I don't know how to feel, I think this might be an arg just a little bit
>>
>>17819088
This is true. I appreciate his taste in music.
>>
>>17819055
This is thanks to you, Isaiah.
See the picture.

>>17819065
I don't think that's related, funny though haha
>>
We fiddled the riddle!
>>
>Twilight Zone

Fucking perfect.

>>17819102
Good job everyone.
>>
>>17819109

no you didn't you mentall fucking retarded bastard ass fucking retard

and im gonna fucking slaughter and eat you all like i and you eat fucking livestock, but to excite the adrenalin and make the meat extra tasty we LEGITIMATELY torture the animals, like electric shock to the testicles

FOREVER!

electircity equals no parasite present, correct, correct

have fun being tortured FOREVER!

pfft, bay of pigs, BITCH PLEASE!

*enjoys wendys burgers and such*
>>
salughter you the fuck all like livestock

LIVESTOCK!

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
>>
>>17819102
Nice job, Hypnos, i'll go and do that right now actually
>>
File: solved.png (14KB, 990x125px) Image search: [Google]
solved.png
14KB, 990x125px
Coleman has confirmed it. We've done it.
>>
>>17819155
Nice, btw, let him know if he'd like another contact I'm up for a game
>>
>>17819164
Feel free to participate, also, his e-mail is:
[email protected]
Though, he barely responds, mostly whenever you solve the puzzle, that's your best shot.
>>
>>17819155
And now we wait.
>>
Damn I missed everything.... I've been to caught up looking into the Camdrome activity.
>>
>>17819174

And a new player arrives, sup man
>>
no we kill them

EXQUISITE SKUNK, NO NO NO, PLEASE GOD NO
>>
>>17819229
Don't worry, another clue will come soon enough.
>>
>>17819244

ruh roh scooby, dey dun kill us

and eat us

ruh roh

twitter update, grass is invading EVERYWHERE!
>>
>>17819233
I started this thread.

Glad to have you aboard friend.
>>
keep this arg alive my dudes
>>
>>17819317
Oh lmao, my bad

also, if my tripcode changed, it's cause i accidentally closed the thread lmao
>>
>>17819329
got you senpai, BUMP SQUAD GO GO GO
>>
ARG about as interesting as an AR-15 in a nightclub
>>
>>17819410
Which apparently is a lot because the US won't shut up about that.
>>
>>17819447
Carry on your little gayme pls anon fag don't let me disturb the process of /x/'s delusion
>>
>>17819372
What is this fill me in?
>>
>>17819494
There's a TL;DR somewhere up there.
>>
>>17819494
I just got back from the movie, so here's your TL;DR

Spoopy ARG about how there's a "zombie apocolypse, the only safe place is the Haven which is apparently actually evil, guy named Cipher discovered this and is now being hunted. The leader of Haven claimed he had Cipher but Cipher insists he is not captured, yet Haven has us solving it's hints to "save him". That's where we're at.

Also, i'm back kiddos.
>>
>>17820892
That post about "No matter how much you claim to have Cipher" wasn't from Cipher, I think it was directed at "Shadow" because he keeps saying that he's rescued Cipher.
>>
>>17820951
So there's a guy named Shadow? I guess I completely missed that.
>>
>>17821154
>>17818182
This guy^
>>
>>17821160
Ahhhh ok
>>
>>17821177
Shadow had to leave our group unfortunately. Military called him away apparently

Right now we are just waiting on our 3rd hint..
>>
File: pp,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.jpg (17KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
pp,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.jpg
17KB, 220x200px
>>
>>17822038
Why doesn't he just tell the fucking military instead of /x/ then m88?
>>
Riddle number three is soon coming to thee.
>>
>>17822499
Nice, I'm ready
>>
File: tumblr_nf8jtmA80C1tjkpvwo1_500.png (292KB, 480x420px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf8jtmA80C1tjkpvwo1_500.png
292KB, 480x420px
>>17822559
>>
>>17822619
Gladly
>>
So ? whats up fags ?
>>
Ben, gerçeğin bilinmesi istiyor öyle mi?
>>
>>17822878
In a broken turkish (because google translate) he says: I want the truth to be known is that it?

Sikimi ye
>>
Benimle konuşmak istiyorsanız o zaman herkes tecavüz edecek kadar, son bilmeceyi çözmek gerekir ben rastlamak
>>
>>17822902
You are now our official turkish translator, translate the response
>>
>>17822924
If you want to talk to me than than you must rape everyone,to solve the last riddle
>tfw the captcha is 1071
>>
>>17822878
Cipher?
>>
>>17822958
Going off an assumption here...I don't think that's anyone important.
>>
>>17823079
Cipher never did Turkish, only codes, even when he got into the OG thread, that Turkish speaking guy was pretending to be Cipher in the OG thread too.
>>
>>17823087
Hes not speaking turkish though it's bullshit he translates it from google
>>
what the fuck is this shit can someone tldr

if its all rp dont bother
>>
>>17820892
>>17823232
>>
I mean it's pretty good.
>>
New post

"A little bird told me Socrates will be answering questions if you can find him."

Do you guys think this is from Coleman or Cipher? And what's the meaning of it?
>>
>>17824117
What if this "Socrates" was a different person entirely?
>>
>>17824168
I believe Socrates was confirmed to be Cipher's alias in thread
>>
>>17824174
W/e I think the meaning of it is, someone is answering questions, and answers are good no matter where they come from right?
>>
>>17824174
Found anything yet man?
>>
>>17824242
I haven't checked the site in a bit, actually playing hearthstone and doing laundry right now, lmao

>>17824182
But haven specifically doesn't want people getting answers, cause answers means revealing Haven's true intentions. My theory was it came from Cipher and that he still has access, playing into the idea he's not actually captured.
>>
>>17824262
I found where the questions are being answered
>>
w3erFNORDe n2oFNORDt aFNORDlo3ne iFNORD2n tFNORDh3e univ2erFNORDse
>>
>>17824356
Well share it then
>>
>>17824383
That would be cheating, this is a game right?
>>
>>17824404
god damn it, I think we have a troll
>>
>>17824458

the whole website and string of secrets reeks of troll
>>
>>17824463
This is also true but hey it's pretty chill rn

Also, I think I may have accidentally taken over the thread, but I'm ok with this
>>
Just saw this, gonna start working on getting in and finding more (Some pentesting and cryptography knowledge.)
>>
>>17824531
Welcome aboard, if I could decode shit I would, lmao, I'm just the guy speaking for the people and also I guess im a bit of a detective myself
>>
Quick note, the line "a little bird told me" makes me think of Twitter, but I don't know how we'd fine a twitter account, as I tried both the name of the haven account and the name of the site. Any ideas are appreciated.
>>
>>17824574
The URL.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-19-03-35-55.png (146KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-19-03-35-55.png
146KB, 480x800px
Twitter found via page source. It is @havensocrates
>>
>>17824637
Feel a bit stupid now but yea the URL had it as well
>>
Wow. Spoopy. Interesting, kinda. Wish I could help.
>>
Anyone asked anything yet? I don't want to be the first
>>
>>17824637
>>17824656
I'm intelligent, ffs

>>17824686
Just did, on my personal twitter too, maybe a bad idea but oh well
>>
>>17824686
I would, and I might, but I haven't been following long, and I haven't gotten sleep In a few days, i can't read everything so not quite sure what questions. I'll ask if any are proposed
>>
WE GOT A REPLY BOYS, HE'S THERE, I ASKED LIKE 5 QUESTIONS, LETS SEE HOW THIS SHIT ROLLS OUT
>>
So Socrates confirmed they have Cipher, he's running cause he saw them kill his friends, and apparently Socrates is Socrates. I know you're in thread Socrates, thanks for the obvious answer and nice grammar.
>>
Good morning, guess I don't have to update this one.

You guys already did it, good job!
>>
>>17824746
Morning Hypnos, so yeah, go ahead and ask some shit, i'm outta relevant questions but my guess is we're supposed to ask the guy something specific to get info on something to get ahead of the curve.
>>
Anything cool happen?
>>
Hypnos, why go to DM?
>>
No offense, but if there is stuff that should be not seen by others. Hypnos why should this remain hidden
>>
>>17824807
Exactly, and no need to put no offense, there's reason to question that
>>
I'm going to get some sleep, if any help is needed, that I may be able to help with, Isaiah and Hypnos I believe have my Twitter already. I will work on this in a few hours.
>>
>>17824841
oh, youre jay?
>>
>>17824801
>>17824807
It's not because of us, it's because of the other side.

Remember, EVERYBODY can see it.
>>
Can we see the answers and questions somehow then
>>
>>17824908
Sure, choose a method of private contact. I have no secrets from you guys.

P.S.: This goes for everybody.
>>
>>17824920
Twitter: @CMOSJay (I've interacted with Socrates)
Kik: urbexslayer
Choose another if you would rather
>>
>>17824920
you have my twitter (the new one i made) dm me the pics
>>
>>17824920
I don't have Twitter but do have Skype=Polkakot

Am mostly just curious.
>>
Sorry, by the way, I was wrong; the next clue is yet to come.
>>
Welp Soc got caught good job you idiot
>>
UPDATE:

A privileged member of the Haven has been caught communicating with outsiders and taking pictures of the Haven.
Pictures of the Haven was my request, I wanted to see it.
The member of the Haven talked about is Socrates, he talked with us using Twitter.

There's a poll for his punisent; Do NOT vote for Rehabilitation (five days).

The former leader of the Haven, Drake Mayweather, has been sent to rehabilitation and Coleman said he will obey the rules as a puppet in the future. The same will happen to Socrates if he were to go there.

Personally, I think he should not be stripped of his privileges either, so it leaves but one option.

Remember: after his punishment for three days, he can still communicate with us.
>>
>>17827693
Ohh i voted for stripping of priv, oops ffs

Just changed it
>>
>>17827693
Did you see that file below, I missed it before it was deleted but it said free Socrates blame Hypnos
>>
>>17827790
There it is, someone check it for hidden text and really dude, fix the spelling of socrates
>>
File: Free_Socrates_Blame_Hypnos!.png (10KB, 453x275px) Image search: [Google]
Free_Socrates_Blame_Hypnos!.png
10KB, 453x275px
>>
File: Untitled.png (5KB, 453x275px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
5KB, 453x275px
>>17827854
howdy boys
>>
https://thesafehavenweb.wordpress.com/
>>
>>17827893
it is if you can change the color curves and then it appears
>>
Hold on, has no one talked about the new post stating how they have someone from the outside?
>>
>>17827931
>>17827693

>>
>>17827931
Yeah that seems important.
>>
What about A Victory? they have another one??
>>
>>17815990
It's in the same vein as Cicada, a dramatic RPG with lots of actors.
>>
>>17827973

Uh.... handcheck?
>>
>>17827996
>tfw someone reads this as Cicada being a dramatic RPG with lots of actors
>>
>>17827973
I just noticed that, shit

Who could it be? I haven't seen Hypnos in a while? I hope it isn't him.

Also

>>17828010
>>17827872
Sup guys, welcome aboard

Aristotle, is that the hidden text or did you type that?
>>
>>17828056

The URL is "hypnos is ours."

I literally was just talking to him on skype-- just 15 minutes ago exactly. I am worried.
>>
>>17828056
it's hidden text, i used autolevel in paint.net lmao
>>
>>17828056

It is hypnos. He isn't responding anymore, went offline on skype.
>>
>>17828091
>>17828067
So, 2 theories.
1. This is legit and Hypnos has been captured. Who the hell knows how they both found his address and got out there that quick but it happened. I see this as HIGHLY unlikely.

2. Guy running this ARG contacted Hypnos and convinced him to join the people running it, asked him to go off the grid. This is what I assume.

IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE: Hypnos could also be the actual guy running the ARG, who decided to join us to have some fun of his own. Quoting the SAO anime, even though it's shit "No game master wants to watch others play his game. He wants to play the game." or something along those lines.

>>17828073
>>17827872
Highly interesting then. Maybe another hint. If we have anyone in thread who has access to photoshop and is good with colors, check for hidden links or other text within the picture.
>>
ANOTHER CLUE IS UP, DECODERS, GET ON THAT SHIT

SEVMUCBNRQ==
Gsvb xzftsg nv. R xzm mlg gvoo blf nfxs mld, yfg kovzhv, uloold gsv xofvh.
Xlovnzm rh lmgl fh, ulin lmv hglmt uilmg zmw dlip gltvgsvi drgs gsrh.

– Sbkmlh

NOTE: Theere are 6 letters at the bottom of that message in the -. Could be Cipher, but IMO, more likely Hypnos.
>>
>>17828146
Wasn't Hypnos THE decoder?
>>
>>17828151
There was also Cyblele i think, but our main decoder was indeed Hypnos which sucks. Above there's a post talking about the methods of decoding and one was like a scramble with a code that I saw that said save him. Trying to find that rn.
>>
Also what if he wasn't taken and is just busy, or hell, what if he went to take a nap?
>>
>>17828159
This is a thought, but the link of a victory says Hypnos is ours
>>
>>17828146
SEVMUCBNRQ== means HELP ME in base64. working on the rest.
>>
>>17828176
My man

TOLD YA WE GOT DECODERS UP IN THIS BITCH
>>
>>17828176

The rest is:

they caught me. I can not tell you much now, but please follow the clues. Coleman is onto us, form one strong front and work together with this. - Hypnos
>>
>>17828188
how did you find this?
>>
>>17828188
What was the rest decoded in?

Also, number 2 is confirmed in my eyes
>>
>>17828197
>>17828198
figured it out, it's the inverse number in the alphabet (example: a = z, b = y, etc.)
>>
>>17828203
ahhh
>>
>>17828203

Yeah. I'm not very good at code stuff, but damn if I'm not baller with cryptograms lol.
>>
so what now? we wait?
>>
>>17828225
Looks like. Want to form a skype group for this, perhaps?
>>
>>17828225
Or find a way to get a head of them, make THEM go at our pace.
>>
>>17828233

How do you reckon we do that, though?
>>
>>17828243
Find some of there other social media? They have a facebook and myspace right? Who's to say they don't have a twitter or skype?
>>
>>17828255
Good idea. I'll start searching. In the meantime, anyone who wants an easier method of communication is free to contact me via a burner email for my skype: D-1ktg9tm@ maildrop.cc
>>
Hope I'm not too late to the party. I spent the last hour or so reading this whole thread and getting caught up. I can't promise that I have too much to offer, but I'd love to help in any way I can.
>>
>>17828233
I like your idea, how do you want to do this?

Also OG-thread solver here, cipher emailed me back, he is still in the game. I found the skype of the haven leader, thewaythetruththehaven
could I get in the skype chat? I love this puzzle
>>
>>17828286

No one's in the skype chat with me yet, but you can add me at ambiguterus.
>>
>>17828276

Welcome on board. I'm actually fairly new myself, but I'm already captivated. ^^
>>
>>17828307
Much obliged! As am I. I'm particularly captivated by the theory behind it all, namely the nature of this so called "virus" and those it infects. I'd personally love to see what can be uncovered about the particulars of the program itself.
>>
Sorry, i've been away for a few, I've kinda taken over the thread in Hypnos' absence, glad to see all the new faces. Also, might wanna make a tripcode just in case
>>17828348
>>17828255

And sup OG
>>17828286
>>
>>17828307
Added ya
>>
I have been lurking the thread for quite a while and am wishing to be of use to the investigation as well... I cannot join the skype group for personal reasons, but I'll give you my contact nonetheless.
[email protected]
>>
What's happening?
>>
>>17828391
>>17828391
Just stay in thread and talk here, email is a bit too clunky for our purposes

Also, I like the name, is it from DanMachi?
>>
>>17828443
Not much besides Hypnos being captured
>>
>>17828453
And I doubt much more will happen until the morning. Provided this is real, the site lists "lights out" as being 22:45. Given what time zone the complex supposedly resides in, everything is probably either inactive or is soon to be.
>>
Will do.
No, but I've heard of it. It's actually a greek goddess, I noticed a few people using mythological names so I carried it on.
Also, how do you reply to certain post?
>>
>>17828483
You click the numbers by the word "No."
>>
>>17828476
I don't believe it's real but I think the ARG maker is at least smart enough to follow his own supposed time code so we wait till tomorrow
>>
Check the site. Urgent.
>>
Can I join the skype group?
>>
It would be smart to move the chat...
>>
My skype name is themosthonestcritic
>>
I say we just stay in thread and avoid skype since there's no point really

Doesn't matter if they can see thread we're just solving clues, not fighting em, lol. I don't even know why the took Hypnos, they're the one giving us the clues.
>>
To be honest, if he knows of the chat then he knows of the thread. So either way we'll have spies. We'll just have to work with it.
>>
You fools, you've let Coleman play you all. Now he has a spy amongst you. Figure out who it is and take care of it. If any of you hope to rescue cipher, Hypnos, and Socrates, you'll all have to be more careful whom you trust. Make no mistake about it, Coleman has eyes and ears everywhere and the smallest mistakes will lead to defeat. Good luck.
>>
>>17828569
I suppose. Just worried he might be taking advantage of us in some way? I guess it's nothing to be worried about.
>>
Who was even in the chat in the end?
>>
spy message was removed... what now y'all?
>>
Well, they obviously want us to find this spy... Whoever that could be.
>>
>>17828699

Weird thing is, that message got removed. So either we found him, or it's irrelevant now?
>>
>>17828699
ReTaRdeD NiGGeR HaVeN FaKe ARGtard fucktard kill self ReTaRddd
>>
>>17828720
It's also entirely possible that he was just bluffing to keep us talking in the open where he can track our progress and it worked.
>>
>>17828732
Why would you need a spy on a site where everything is anon anyways?
>>
1. Cuz ARG
2. Cuz arrogance
>>
>>17828766
>>17828762
The spy was in their skype meeting
>>
>>17828784
Not that I would know.
>>
>>
New message:

Patience is key.
Riipie ymal um vrnipsxl wbqr.
Sux bs np eitxutggh tsvitr, vlt fbvey epje ywv ukw geemefg axle ji fgri onb wbqr.
Tximgg c gwaetiaii, non emyn lpvx 24 pshtw io lwpig mi, iy gsh uyrcxmh, Pktwek emyn ft sxvx stit.

Decoded with Vinegere with Patience as the key:
Cipher will be released soon. Due to an attempted escape, the final clue for his release will be sent out soon. Expect a challenge, you will have 24 hours to solve it, if you succeed, Cipher will be sent free.
>>
So for now do we focus on Hypnos?
>>
>>17829013
How do we save him?
>>
-.-.-. .. -.- .- . / -.-.-. .- . -... -. .... / -.-.-. ... --- .- .--. --.- .... / -.-.-. .-. . .... .--. .. .-.- / -.-.-. ..- . -- --- --- ..- / ... .. / . .- --- --.- .-. . -... . / -.-.-. ... --. . .- / . .... - / ... .. / . .-. . ....
>>
>>17829216
What is this?
>>
..-. --- .-. .-- .- .-. -.. / -- . ... ... .- --. . .-.-.- / .-. . ...- . .-. ... . / -- . ... ... .- --. . .-.-.-
>>
>>17829262
Are you reposting blog posts?
>>
>>17829341
I don't think so. This wasn't a post on the site so far as I know.

>>17829262
Wtf are you saying man? Forwards message. Reverse message. Is this just another troll or is it serious. I'm not good at translations so I literally just used Google but the previous one makes no sense.
>>
>>17829350
I don't think they'd post on the thread, not this late at least.
>>
>>17829357
Idk you're probably right but then who could this Nike guy be? Do you think it's worth deciphering the code from >>17829216 just in case? I would've done it already but I can't decipher for shit.
>>
>>17829376
He's probably just typing random shit, I wouldn't worry about him
>>
>>17829341
>>17829350
>>17829357
>>17829376
>>17829386
"HATH NOT GOD MADE FOOLISH THE WISDOM OF THIS WORLD?"

" If any of you hope to rescue cipher, Hypnos, and Socrates, you'll all have to be more careful whom you trust."

"making contact with outsiders can result in severe punishment."

"I have no secrets from you guys."

- .-. ..- - .... / .. ... / -.. . .- -.. .-.-.-
>>
>>17829417
Defo troll if you ask me.
>>
>>17829434
Absolutely
>>
>>17829434
No doubt
>>
Vjg gagu qh vjg NQTF ctg kp gxgta rnceg, Ycvejkpi vjg gxkn cpf vjg iqqf.
>>
playtime is the key
>>
>>17829456
Are you just gonna keep quoting bible verses without saying anything else?

"The eyes of the LORD are in every place, Watching evil and good"
>>
We need to save hypnos and socrates, we must rescue our leader and the great philosopher!
>>
>>17828188
>they caught me. I can not tell you much now, but please follow the clues. Coleman is onto us, form one strong front and work together with this. - Hypnos
Yet another proof that this is another ARG bullshit
/x/ is more retarded every day
>>
>>17829922
dubs bump
>>
I AM LORD OF THE HAVEN. COLEMAN IS EVEN MY BITCH. HAIL KING DICKBUTT.
>>
Daily reminder that this is fake as hell , stop wasting your life and go do something usefull.
>>
>>17829472
Zxmoh, zsz qcdn T yyxllwc ogffwahsc qyp qlugnejs ck qhv. Wadd zx izxh mff kt vrrw islsdx ec qqnxx. Z qfut hkm tsh xmokhgzp jtla ejl ykkbulhm. Dkd yetpi dn zk X fkmee wnqs eo qavpyyrel argw mill gflyczno yf vv, sdf E sll bht ydn qmvp vlnjyxxj. Qhv ngnb ih nabtyzxe, N lxjvxs zazy eb wadcx. Z qfut hkm abyx ftkm ruvp, yrtv hpaa. H.L. Idod dkd eac lsp olwiqaj ho wad FNP G eqzbvm ptj hakmfuwzd? -Yxbq
>>
>>17829586
Oh god, he even has fanboys. CONGRATULATIONS, HYPNOS, YOU DID IT.

>>17829940
Welcome to the game dickbutt

>>17830095
Someone decode this?
>>
>>17830148

GOD DAMN IT IT DIDN'T INCLIDE MY NAME
>>
It seems as though things have gone awry in my absence. Socrates and also Hypnos being captured leaves you all at somewhat of a handicap now. Fortunately, I'm a friend and back to help. Before I continue, this is not who you'll think it is. I was the man in the shadows who recruited Hypnos. I was working with an og named code. I have been around since the beginning. Again, I am not who you'll think. I won't say who I am now, but you will come to know me. De Oppresso Liber.
>>
something has happened. something big. stay on task. wait for more.
Thread posts: 384
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.