[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/'s thoughts on premonition? I have them a lot, mostly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: third-eye-1.jpg (131KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
third-eye-1.jpg
131KB, 1024x1024px
/x/'s thoughts on premonition? I have them a lot, mostly during my dreams. Problem is that I don't remember them until after the events have already happened. Like, for example, I had one of my grandmother passing away. I can vividly recall every single detail of the funeral home where we held her service, even though I've never been inside it. I also remember going into her house and seeing her dead body, but it was like she was covered in a something that was obscuring my vision

Idk, the premonitions occur so frequently that I have problems separating them from my actual dreams. All I know is that when I recall them, either something very good or very bad is going to happen, there is no inbetween
>>
>>17806691
Tell me more anon I'm interested.
So premonition is basically like Deja Vu just reversed?
>>
>>17807051
Sort of? I've been having them since I was a teen, I'm twenty six now. I've kind of kept it a secret and only told a handful of people due to the sheer looniness of it. It's because of these premonitions that I've kind of had to rethink my faith in god. Because how can free will truly exist if everything hinges on an unchangable course of events
>>
I've only had one that panned out. For some reason, when I was about twelveish, I told my adoptive mother that "someone close to us is going to die soon," while we were on the way home from taking our dog to the vet. She said she hoped it wasn't the dog, and I said it wasn't. Two days later, her boyfriend from high school that she was still friends with died. He was a good guy, played part-time dad to me after my adoptive father died.

I've gotten the same feeling a couple times since then, but nothing ever happened that I'm aware of. I just put it off as me being a creepy kid back then.
>>
>>17807160
Things like that are why I call my premonitions my "cosmic awareness" after the unified power of Marvel's cosmic heroes. My premonitions are intended for me and me alone, it's kind of terrifying and reassuring when I recall them. I'm slowly learning that I might have a small window of time to change things, but not by much
>>
>>17807134
The chain of events always goes as planned. Free will comes in when you decide what you're going to do about it. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it
>>
>>17806691
I used to get these kinds of dreams all the time as a child, ranging from a shot for shot of what happened after i woke up to small things happening months later
The most vivid and accurate one was of my entire school day back in junior high,
>called who would win a small raffle in a class as i watched the whole event unfold before my eyes
>quoted a girl verbatim
>smelled a girl who smelled of marshmallows
>cafeteria all out of vanilla milk as it had been discontinued
These premonitions were very mild albeit bothersome. I would call the exact route my mom would take me on halloween, what kind of car my mom would buy next, even what color and that it would have this weird radio/pen in the back seat. I still get them to this day but few and far between and when i feel it matching my dream's description i have a mini panic attack. If anyone has any explanations please help.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.