[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /x/, I have a little of a situation. This isn't my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: DSCF5074.jpg (3MB, 4288x3216px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF5074.jpg
3MB, 4288x3216px
Hey, /x/, I have a little of a situation. This isn't my first time posting here, in fact I've been posting here the last three years ever since that thing happened.

Anyway, I recently came in possession of this. Not strictly saying paranormal, but when I looked into it, I was convinced that it was at least something paranormal, if not only super creepy. I've talked with people before so I though why not and just came to /x/ to see if you guys would know anything of this?

To start, I came into possession of this jar of 'stuff' in early 2013. It was given to me by a neighbor of mine who I'd not known greatly but we talked before. He came to my door and gave me this telling me to take good care of it and to not give it away. We never talked since because he was so distant and he was getting dementia and soon passed away about maybe two years ago.

Anyway, I just assumed this jar was like vinegar or piss or some gross shit but when I opened it it smelled pretty normal, like water. I just put it away because why the fuck not.

The weird part is I've had a lot of trouble since I got it, more so now, with people coming to me trying to sell me stuff and asking me who I'm voting for or even if I had inherited any amount of wealth. I didn't go to any experts strictly because of this and since I thought it was pointless.

The weird part is, I think whatever it is inside is alive or even mutating. I can clearly see bubbles forming and maybe some kind of pulp but there's this weird worm-looking thing floating around in it. And it's grown.

Will post more.
>>
File: DSCF5075.jpg (3MB, 4288x3216px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF5075.jpg
3MB, 4288x3216px
Bottom view of the bottle.
>>
File: DSCF5077.jpg (3MB, 4288x3216px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF5077.jpg
3MB, 4288x3216px
You can almost see the "worm" in this picture.
>>
>>17805956
Fuck Muslims.
>>
File: DSCF5078.jpg (3MB, 4288x3216px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF5078.jpg
3MB, 4288x3216px
A slightly different angle of the "worm".
>>
These are some of the photographs I've ever seen. If you don't own a reasonable light source, wait till the sun comes up and use that.
>>
Its likely just mold buildup in all honesty. If the seal was airtight and you opened it and broke that then it would start to go off. I know because when i was making a chamomile tincture i accidently broke the seal and the whole thing was molded over within 2 days. It probably has a distinct smell by now
>>
>>17806031
He said he's had it for 3 years though.

But this guy is right >>17805988

Come back when you can turn on your lights OP
>>
Depends on if hes opened it recently. My tincture was perfect for a whole year before it got opened and molded over
>>
Dude, he gave you a kombucha culture. You weren't supposed to open it, until you were ready to make tea with it. Now there's a possibility that it's going to mold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3TN54s_ezA

But yeah, hippies and vegans are totally at least a little paranormal if not super creepy.
>>
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.