[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was hoping maybe someone might have some idea of what is going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: ouijaboard.gif (77KB, 484x324px) Image search: [Google]
ouijaboard.gif
77KB, 484x324px
I was hoping maybe someone might have some idea of what is going on with my situation. So, a little bit before I turned 18, shit got kinda weird for me on the psychological and paranormal front. A man kept appearing in my mind, he was blonde, pale, had creepily large green eyes, and malocclusion. He dressed nice, kind of like he was from the 50's or something. Over the next few months, I began to realize there was something more to it than a bizarre involuntary image. As he appeared in my mind, creepy shit would go down. For example a song would enter my head along with him and then it would be the next song to play on shuffle on my iPod out of over a thousand. Once it even skipped straight to it on its own before finishing the previous song. I wanted to see if maybe I could talk to him, so I bought this old Ouija Board from the 60's. I tried talking to him quite a few times, but the planchette just fell off the board every time. As time progressed, things escalated. The same thing with the music was now happening with Tarot cards. I would get a card in my mind when he came to me and then draw it, sometimes cards I previously had not heard of. Then I started to feel him on top on me in bed in the middle of the night and he began to speak to me on occasion. As time progressed, he presence grew stronger and he's now been with me for 5 years. After proving his existence concretely to me on several occasions, he stopped physically manifesting so much, but I've been having graphic dreams of him raping me in some kind of dungeon for years now. They've been getting worse lately, much more vivid, much more dark, and much more frequently. Whenever I'm alone, I feel him watching me. When I masturbate, wear something revealing, or take off my clothes, images of him doing vile things to me flood my head involuntarily. It's especially bad when I masturbate, I can't concentrate on anything else, just images of him punishing me for pleasuring myself with rape. {pt. 1/2}
>>
>>17805683
And it's really weird because my body reacts very strongly to it. I get off harder to it that anything else, but I don't have a rape/bondage/dungeon fetish and I find him ugly. I can't even get into thinking of that kind of stuff if I think of the guys I lust over most, but for some weird reason, my body reacts very strongly to these images. So, does anyone know what the deal could be?
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 578x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 578x470px
>>17805683
Well golly. An imaginary friend. If you can't prove his existence to us, you need to discuss this with your mental health professional.
>>
>>17805683
There is either a ghost, or schizophrenia, good luck
>>
>>17805700
Right, because everyone experiencing legitimate paranormal activity can prove it to the internet.
>>
File: 1461030988714.gif (7KB, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
1461030988714.gif
7KB, 32x32px
>>17805683
schizophrenia, run from dem medics
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 1021x634px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 1021x634px
>>17805712
Look dude, do you have diaries, journals, videos etc? Did you keep track of any of this in detail? Of course not. It's coincidence, it's your imagination or you're talking shit. You masturbate to some dude in your head punishing you. So what! You're just another dude with issues...
GET PROFESSIONAL HELP
>>
99% of paranormal shit is your mind playing tricks on you. You are fixating on this and taking it to seriously. I have had end of the world dreams my whole life you just have to accept it.
>>
>>17805690
The brain is a huge asshole and will give you whatever experience it knows will get you to the goal you set in your head.

Goal is intense orgasm, your brain gives your body the necessary chemical responses. Regardless of what they are.

Other side of the story is you've met an entity that you have the ability to obligated into helping you, but you're niave because this if new to you, and pushed it over its limits. "Asked for to many favors"

Just gotta respect him and thank him for what he's done so far, might be lost in the first place and found you by accident. Don't worship him though hell think he's special.
>>
>>17805733
I actually have several journals where I recorded many things over the first couple years at my parents' house. I also have four different friends who have directly witnessed some of the physical incidents with me, so I know it's not in my head. If you don't wanna believe me that's fine, but I came to /x/ to get a perspective from someone other than extreme skeptics.
>>
>>17805683
The nightman cometh.
>>
>>17805683
youre just gay for him
>>
For many people mental illness shows up right around that 18 to early 20s college age. The songs on the iPod as well as the visions can be attributed to hallucination. I would strongly advise you to seek psychological help before you hurt yourself. Best of luck anon
>>
>>17805683
I know the possibility of schizophrenia doesn't sound as appealing as a mystery man from another dimension. But still you should not rule it out. Go see a professional and just listen to what he has to say and then make your own conclussions. best of luck, OP.
>>
>>17806301
>05:45:28
Nah ur legit FUCKING CRAZY U SCHIZO SHITTER
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.