[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Alex Jones really Bill Hicks? I mean they are so similar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

Is Alex Jones really Bill Hicks? I mean they are so similar when you start looking at it. If you have watched Hicks standup an then watch Alex rants they act so similar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2czPfFe3-U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWuLZ_d97xY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XZLDgGXwbQ
>>
File: wellaware2.png (194KB, 1101x399px) Image search: [Google]
wellaware2.png
194KB, 1101x399px
>>
>>17802993
wow what a great post
>>
>>17802978
wow what a great thread
>>
Yes, no, maybe.
>>
No, if for no other reason than because it isn't possible that someone as intelligent and authentic as Hicks would be capable of devolving into a creature like Alex Jones.
>>
>>17803024
Satire.

But no this is retarded
>>
>>17803024
B8
>>
>>17803034
Got me with the satire. Fair enough.

That, or the last shroom trip he had with his friends after he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer sent him sailing over the edge and he got too woke.

I do think it's interesting that people try to latch on to guys like Hicks in ways like this, hoping to legitimize their silliness somehow by doing so. Hicks would have likely viewed Jones in the same way he saw all the conservative pundits he railed against.
>>
>>17803058
>got to woke
???
>>
File: staywoke.png (18KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
staywoke.png
18KB, 256x256px
>>17803082
all the way woked up
>>
>>17803086
Explain like I'm 5
>>
>>17803098
It was a joke mang. People say "stay woke" with regard to social issues and such. I think it's a pretty common expression in the Black Lives Matter movement. But it's also used in relation to things like conspiracy theories, i.e. being "woken up."

Good?
>>
>>17802978

They're not similar. Look at the ears.
>>
>>17803024
This sounded like an Aussie banter. Are you?

Oh and, OP...I agreed with you until I looked at the ears. Everything else checks out. The creases around the mouth and nose, hairline...the nose itself is almost a match.

>inb4 plastic surgery
>>
>>17803086
Part of waking up is losing you're sense of grammar and spelling.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 720x529px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 720x529px
>>17803171
>you're

Ohhhh shittttteeeittt
>>
>>17802978
no they are clones
>>
>>17803164
Ha, no. But I do kind of wonder if I'd feel more comfortable there when I hear people describe living there. Too bad.
>>
File: wud_zpsjrj9snhs.jpg~original.jpg (89KB, 780x960px) Image search: [Google]
wud_zpsjrj9snhs.jpg~original.jpg
89KB, 780x960px
>>17803224
This guy gets it!
The Cloning Programm is one of the secrets tptb want to stay secret. And they achieve it with cloning people who know to much and fuck them up in clonebodies. Their conciusness get transfered when entering REM sleep or similiar brainwave pattern.
you can run (stay awake, try not to sleep)
but you cant hide (falling asleep)

Ive allready said to much. search twitter #endhumancloning
>>
>>17803730
bump
>>
>>17802978
There probably related somewhere down the line. Way down the line. I would like to see Jones go full goat boy one time after telling us what the globalists had for lunch.
>>
File: humans_zpsomo6e0vs.jpg (98KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
humans_zpsomo6e0vs.jpg
98KB, 540x960px
>>17803734
Truth is stranger then Fiction.
>>
>>17803164
maybe plastic surgery
>>
They don't even look that much alike. Jesus.
>>
Alex Jones is a gov insider paid to say the most insane and stupid sounding shit to make every conspiracy theorist look like a nutjob.
>>
>>17804715
this may be true. if it is not true, then he is just an opportunist looking to make some money out of a shitty situation and some legitimately crazy people. either way, i don't trust him.
>>
>>17802978
Are you retarded?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.