[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/ I've been arguing with my friend about the Smiley

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 20131226-111555.jpg (49KB, 632x421px) Image search: [Google]
20131226-111555.jpg
49KB, 632x421px
Hi /x/ I've been arguing with my friend about the Smiley Face murder theory, my friend says it is bullshit but i want to believe. What is your opinion on it?
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 300x289px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 300x289px
>>17801341
What Smiley Face Murder Theory? Explain oh great neckbeard. And as always, thank you for shitposting on 4chan.
>>
>>17801362
The Smiley face murder theory (variations include Smiley face murders, Smiley face killings, Smiley face gang, and others) is a theory advanced by two retired New York City detectives, Kevin Gannon and Anthony Duarte, that a number of young men found dead in bodies of water across several Midwestern American states over the last decade did not accidentally drown, but were victims of a serial killer or killers. The term smiley face became connected to the alleged murders when it was made public that the police had discovered graffiti depicting a smiley face near locations where they think the killer dumped the bodies in at least a dozen of the cases. The response of law enforcement investigators and other experts to Gannon and Duarte's theory has been largely skeptical.
>>
>>17801362

>What is google
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 500x771px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 500x771px
>>17801381
Why the fuck should I have to bother with Google if OP hasn't even taken the time to introduce the fucking topic?

Now look! OP had redeemed himself and turned this into a proper post. Isn't that wonderful. Now I can go, "oh wow, isn't that intetesting, I don't know. But since you've have shown us respect and explained it, perhaps I will look into it further"

>>17801371 thanks dude
>>
>>17801400
>Why the fuck should I have to bother with Google if OP hasn't even taken the time to introduce the fucking topic?
non sequitur

>Elisa Lam thread, discuss
>no one complains
>>
>>17801381
da fuq is google? I want grape drink baby
>>
>>17801371
It could be true and false. Tagging a smiley face could represent where a death occurred and it could also represent some kids just tagging a smiley face. The mark is not all that unique so it makes it very ambiguous to think this is a marking of a killer. It could also happen that the smiley face tag was already there and it was coincidence.
>>
>>17801421
My friend thinks it is a coincidence too, but it ha happen too many times to be considered a coincidence.
I wouldnt think its the mark from a killer, but maybe from a gang or an underground game played by the homless, criminals or what not.
>>
>>17801433
still too ambiguous.
Its like that whole tied sneakers hanging from land lines are spots where drugs are sold.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.