[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I gain access to ultimate secrets and knowledge that I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: shutterstock_186815834.jpg (121KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_186815834.jpg
121KB, 970x546px
How do I gain access to ultimate secrets and knowledge that I can't figure out on my own?

please don't respond with meditation.

I'm looking for rumored secret society databases I can hack into
>>
You've heard of the Bilderberg group, right? Hack them.
>>
>>17798587
good idea, now I just need to learn how to hack
>>
File: Bride-of-the-Monster.jpg (99KB, 550x415px) Image search: [Google]
Bride-of-the-Monster.jpg
99KB, 550x415px
>>17798577
You must be double jointed, and you must be Hungarian.
>>
Place head between legs. Relax your sphincter and allow air to flow freely from your colon. Inhale deeply.
>>
File: openbsd_logo.jpg (22KB, 352x342px) Image search: [Google]
openbsd_logo.jpg
22KB, 352x342px
>>17798595
>just

Yea dude, you do that. Go ask >>>/g/ because there's nothing they love to do more than help out folks who want to learn to hack, especially if you tell them that >>>/v/ sent you.

If you are at all serious though: http://www.openbsd.org/

Install it, and learn it from the inside out. If you can hack it, you can hack anything.
>>
>>17798602
I think I've heard of this hack

It's the

"back door" hack right
>>
>>17798618
/g/ told me bsd isn't secure anymore
>>
>>17798621
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CdVTCDdEwI
>>
>>17798625
OpenBSD's source is open, and freely available. Anyone is free to audit it and document and disclose any backdoors they may happen to find, and are highly encouraged to do so.

Paranoid morons have been whining about this alleged backdoor for like a decade now, but have yet to demonstrate it's existence. The whole reason they even know about it's supposed existence is because Theo himself disclosed the private email that initially made the claim, within a couple days of receiving it. If he, or the project were hiding something, the logical course of action would have been to just remain silent about it, but instead they called for an official audit, and asked people to independently audit the code as well, which of course brought the issue into public view.

Meanwhile /g/ is generally perfectly ok with systemd, despite all the numerous flaws and security risks that are documented in it. They are either ok with Windows 10's bullshit, or oppose it merely because it's not their precious GNU plus Linux. They are a bunch of drooling consumerist retards for the most part.
>>
>>17798577
I'm more prone to the good old infiltration. Sure, hacking into stuff is far less direct, and far more convenient, but ninja-style deep infiltration is more fun.
>>
>>17798863
but that's how you get raped
>>
OP here, what do I do now?
>>
>>17798577
With meditation
>>
>>17798900
With meditation
>>
>>17798895
Raped? Nah. That's how you become a rapist, though
>>
>>17798577

figure it out on your own.
Oh wait you can't.
Oh wait, your asking me to figure it out for you.
Well, I happen to have figured out a few things.
But these took me years of meditation to discover.
So your gonna need to buy my book.
Or meditate.
>>
>>17798577
>please don't respond with meditation.

Stay ignorant, then. Your choice.
>>
>>17798577

you're better off finding members and hacking their stuff or just following them around and doing private eye stuff to their houses and cars.
>>
File: RARE.gif (63KB, 129x111px) Image search: [Google]
RARE.gif
63KB, 129x111px
>>17798577

Watch anime.
>>
>>17798577
Play Watch Dogs.
>>
Wear watch balls.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.