[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here able to see/feel auras? What are your experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: synchronicity-aura-readings.jpg (193KB, 1774x2365px) Image search: [Google]
synchronicity-aura-readings.jpg
193KB, 1774x2365px
Anyone else here able to see/feel auras? What are your experiences seeing/feeling them? If you can see them, what's the highest level of a person's field you've been able to see? Personally, maybe the past the first (emotional?) level once, but that was probably just a fluke.
>>
>>17798080
I believe i can feel them but no way have mastered it. Somewhere between novice and a beginner. I feel odd sensations all the time, really strangle sensation in my head. Id wish there was more public, easy way to observe or study what I percieve. All the good secrets are locked up :/
>>
>>17798093
How hard have you tried looking? I've found some good information on how to get started at looking at them and feeling them and used that to regain this ability. You should be able to find something at least.
>>
>>17798134
The thing is, id could keep looking and im sure id find someone. But what is bs and what isnt. What or who can I trust in such topic. Id trust a certain shaolin monk but only if they are legit
>>
>>17798134
post info pls
>>
>>17798701
http://www.thiaoouba.com/seeau.htm

It's not particularly rough to find this stuff, but you sometimes do have to wade through the wrong stuff. Personal tip for beginning to see auras: I first saw the physical level of the aura (the part of the aura that extends into the body) by lying down on my bed and placing my two index fingers to point at each other while placing a roughly full moon behind them in my vision. Hands were about a foot away from my face and index fingers were about 1/4 - 1/2 away from each other. I did this until I saw the blue of the physical aura and kept it there until I was certain I could do it during the day. I've had the ability ever since then.
>>
>>17798080
It's horrid, can't go out in public unless I'm sedated or drunk. Google Empath problems for examples.
>>
am I the only one that thinks this is bullwhip?
>>
>>17798080
Yes your aura tells me that you're a faggot
>>
File: final_full_res.jpg (603KB, 1000x687px) Image search: [Google]
final_full_res.jpg
603KB, 1000x687px
When I'm running very hot, people even start adopting the same muscle tics, and mannerisms I adopt for that day. (Blinking a certain way, stretching a certain way, even words and small phrases if I spend about an hour prepping it.) Cigarettes help keep it toned down.

I don't see auras as colors per se, but it's more like everything becomes a mosaic. Each pictures is itself just another mosaic in the fractal, and they're not necessarily the same size. It's like... what if everything was actually just a mirror? And what you thought you've been seeing colors this whole time is just reflections of pictures so small, that your brain registers it as a splotch of color.
>>
I wanna know how my aura is, how do I do that?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.