[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Previous thread: >>17791333 I attempted to evoke Prince

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 20

File: circle.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
circle.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Previous thread: >>17791333

I attempted to evoke Prince Orobas, and I got my fucking shit pushed in. I'm starting to think I'm in over my head. I thought nothing was happening at first and then it got nasty. Pic is my setup - can you see where I went wrong, the general sloppiness of the triangle aside?
>>
Is that a dollhouse? Looks like a dollhouse.
>>
>>17797399
No, that's the front room of where I'm staying right now, with all my Goetia shit setup in it.
>>
did you ever do the love one? the one you showed your previous thread? I am interested in that one
>>
>>17797426
Not yet, this one kicked my fucking ass and this is supposed to be the nice demon. It made me stab myself. I'm so tired now.
>>
>>17797429
can you tell us what happened?
>>
>>17797429
>It made me stab myself

I'm so bored I cut my self to prove I'm not just playing pretend.
>>
>>17797438
contribute or go back to /b/
>>
>>17797441
truth
>>
>>17797395
Nice circle, OP.
>>
>>17797434
Yeah, I'm going.

> Did all my purification rituals, trying out the new Luciferian stuff.
> Tried to conjure Prince Orobas into the triangle, wow it's fucking nothing.
> Tried again, wow it's fucking nothing.
> On the third try, bug flies into the candle. Not unusual on its own but I feel like I'm being mocked for some reason.
> Decide fuck it, just going to do the welcome anyway, realize I have no phone or computer or any way in the circle to show it the hexagram.
> Now my head is full of mocking laughter. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable.
> A voice in my head says "I'm here, child" over and over again.
> Suddenly I'm talking, like, without meaning to. I just kept on stipulating the specifics of this pact against my will. It's mostly what I intended but gives the Prince more access to my life than I had intended.
> I'm speaking so eloquently and poetically. It's like a free-style rap mixed with a contract negotiation.
> Voice goes "You know how the pact must be sealed"
> Stab myself in the thumb with "ritual dagger", again, against my will. Dig around for a vein, knife is dull, whimpering in pain.
> Finally start bleeding, have control again, give license to depart and then crawl into bed utterly drained.
> Cough and cough for a while and then remember I agreed to post here no matter what.

I don't really care if you believe me or not, call me what you want.
>>
>>17797441
sorry I didn't know I was encroaching on your safe space dude.
>>
>>17797469
what did you ask for?
>>
Where'd you get that circle? I'm going to need it when I conjure up that assram guy we talked about earlier.
>>
>>17797491
inb4 they stipulated not to tell about that
>>
>>17797491
Guidance in these arts and protection from my own stupidity on an ongoing basis. In exchange I offered him a place at my table and the ability to enjoy my meals with me.
>>
File: 20160609_235429.jpg (2MB, 1230x2187px) Image search: [Google]
20160609_235429.jpg
2MB, 1230x2187px
>>17797438
>>
>>17797536
>not asking for pussy
>>
>>17797395
Ever thought about invoking Belial?
>>
>>17797630
I think that's another demon...and my next choice.

>>17797633
Belial is a King of Hell. I couldn't handle a prince right now. Give me time, man.
>>
OP, why did you paid quite large amount of money for circle and don't even try to make other tools? If you don't have calfskin for Hexagram, at least try making it on the paper. Also, you could easily make some permanent triangle, not to mention your also doesn't have the names from goetia. Also, did you made second seal with pentagram of Solomon on the back of it? You should make one and hang it on your neck, with pentagram facing your heart.
Anyway, it looks like you become possessed by it, not sure how that happened. Are those luciferian conjurations very different from those in goetia?
>>
>>17797657
I'm new to this whole Goetia thing, do you necessarily always have to make a sacrifice? I read other places that you don't have to give them anything in return.
>>
>>17797703
dude you need to give them something, and if they ask for "nothing" that most likely means they will get your soul or something. Demons are not to be toyed with
>>
>>17797707
What level would you recommend starting with? Duke, Prince, Marquis, etc.

Also, do I need to go into this with the mindset of believing it will work? Or will it happen no matter whether I believe in religion or not?
>>
>>17797750
probably a duke and work your way up... but i think you should meditate and do the proper rituals before you do anything like that
>>
>>17797395
try not to breathe
>>
File: Shugara.jpg (15KB, 213x300px) Image search: [Google]
Shugara.jpg
15KB, 213x300px
>thinking demons can be summoned through mechanical or ritualistic means

This is not how these beings work.
>>
>>17797750
Abstract belief is way overrated
>>
>>17797681
I bought my circle back when I had a job. Then my company went under before I could secure the rest of the tools. Good idea on the hexagram and pentagram, feel dumb not thinking of that.

>>17797703
No, you don't in theory have to provide anything for them - the Hexagram alone should be enough to compel them. The concern is that unless you compensate them for their time, they'll keep you on the shit-list and then seek vengeance when you least expect it.

.>>17797756
Furcas is the lowest-ranking entity in the Lesser Key, so he's where you should start. I'm swimming in water that's a bit too deep for me, so learn from my example and start small.
>>
>>17797750
Also, I don't believe much if at all and the last three days have still been loopy for me, so take that as you will. I do have a long family history of magic so that may play a role in what's happening to me right now.

Going to try and make it even worse tomorrow...
>>
>>17797681
> Anyway, it looks like you become possessed by it, not sure how that happened.

I think my beloved tarot deck screwed me. See the card in the triangle? And the deck in the circle? I was hoping that Orobas would use that connection to communicate with me via Tarot. Instead he used it to get inside the circle and teach me what happens when you fuck up.
>>
>>17797802
Yes, it definitely could be a link to you. Anyway, if you want something for divination or for communicating with spirit, I suggest using a pendulum.
>>
>>17797458
>>17797438
nah pretty sure THATS the truth
>>
Op roleplaying
>>
OP, you're a fool among fools. what spiritual contracts do you currently have? or did you go into demonwork without any? will advise if possible.
>>
File: Payment.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Payment.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
>>17797536
>Guidance in these arts and protection from my own stupidity on an ongoing basis

So you came into a summoning admitted weakness?
>>
>>17797438
>>17797441
this
ayy lmao didn't know there was a board more atistic than /b/ at least they know they're being autistic
>>
>>17797985
> and can you give me a 12 inch cock too?
kek
>>
>>17798008
>guy walks into a bar and orders a drink
>bartender says "you look depressed"
>guy doesn't say anything, he just reaches into his jacket and pulls out a tiny model of a piano
>then a little stool
>then a little man who sits on the stool and begins to play Mozart
>the bartender is astounded, he says "wow, buddy, where'd you get such an amazing thing?!"
>the guy sighs heavily
>reaches into another pocket and pulls out a lamp
>"theres a genie in there" he says to the bartender
>the bartender grabs the lamp, gives it a rub, and a genie pops out
>"WHISPER TO ME YOUR HEART'S GREATEST DESIRE!!" roars the genie
>bartender leans in and whispers
>>
>>17798021
>suddenly the bar is filled with ducks
>ducks to the ceilings
>ducks in the booths
>ducks drowning under other ducks in the toilets
>bartender leans to the guy and screams "what the hell? this isn't what I asked for!"
>guy looks at the bartender "I think the genie is a little hard of hearing, you think I wanted a twelve inch pianist?"
>>
>>17797395
How 2 evoke????
>>
>>17797395
where did you get that ceremonial mat?/pad? carpet? looks cool
>>
Demons generally do not like humans and you were a fool to bring one into your own home. Magic is an empty road I can promise you that.
>>
>>17798067
I'm not surprised you got hurt with that attitude.
>>
>>17797395
Anon, why are you doing rituals in a fucking hotel room? Don't you think about the tennants that might move after you leave?
>>
>>17797395
What's with the butter knife? Explain.
>>
>>17798114
to smear butter on the ceremonial pancakes.
>>
>>17798147
Better be some apple butter m80
>>
So why did he fuck with you, were you not protected? I thought the circle was supposed to shield you.
>>
>>17797985
Prince Orobas is, according to the Lesser Key, "very faithful unto the exorcist", and will prevent his temptation by other spirits. That's exactly what I needed from him. Even demons can't help you if you don't tell them you have a problem.

>>17797967
Huh? This is literally my third day practicing with any degree of seriousness. I can do the LBRP from memory and I read the tarot well, but those are my only qualifications. I probably should have started with airy spirits or something, but please remember that I thought this was total horseshit when I began and I'm still not totally convinced I didn't hypnotize myself last night and cut myself on my edgy roleplaying.

>>17798082
This is a place that belongs to my family. It's not fancy, but it's ours and it will continue to be ours if I have anything to say about it.

>>17798114
It's the closest thing I could find to a sword. It's got a sharp point but digging blood out with that thing sucked sucked sucked. I see now why witches often have a separate, sharper boline in addition to the ritual athame.

>>17798416
See >>17797802. I voided those protections by leaving a clear and obvious bridge between inside and outside the circle. It was a dum-dum move and any other demon would have gone way, way worse.

>>17798147
Funny you mention that having pancakes for breakfast.

>>17798043
I got the circle from Amazon, of all places. There were a limited number in stock when I ordered it, and it was kind of expensive. I'm just in love with it, though, really ties the room together.

>>17798033
red lessr keyy of solomanyman the kingu
>>
>>17798029
Did the bartender want a bunch of dicks?
>>
>>17798828
never mind.. a million bucks.. I'm sleepy
>>
>>17798694
What spirits do you plan to evoke next? If I could suggest something, I would suggest Aratron from arbatel grimoire, and to ask him about tips for evoking and dealing with sublunar/subterranean spirits, and sppirits from goetia belong to this category. This is actually what I plan to do, but I'm using mirror for evocation and my scrying isn't up to task yet.
>>
File: 012-Seal-of-Sitri-q100-1025x1032.jpg (246KB, 1025x1032px) Image search: [Google]
012-Seal-of-Sitri-q100-1025x1032.jpg
246KB, 1025x1032px
>>17799316
Up next is pic related. I will ask him to draw my wife and I closer together and to look after a certain friend. All in exchange for a little vicarious nookie. Orobas has been extremely helpful thus far and I intend to follow some of Anon's advice regarding the pentacle and hexagram, so this one should safer.

As much fun as it was (it wasn't) last time I don't want to get possessed by a psychotic sex demon, even if said demon is my own psychotic sexual desires or some Jungian crap like that.
>>
>>17799389
Do you need to believe in god in order to perform such rituals?

Do performing this kind of rituals have any sort of backlash?

I find this topic extremelly interesting but im not sure i could try them myself.
>>
>>17799416
> Do you need to believe in god in order to perform such rituals?

I don't believe in God, and the rituals "work" for me as much as they seem to work for anyone.

> Do performing this kind of rituals have any sort of backlash?

Hell yes. I got possessed and forced to stab myself. Don't fuck up or else pray nothing at all happens.

> I find this topic extremelly interesting but im not sure i could try them myself.

I'm happy to answer any questions I can. I encourage everyone to give the Goetia a try because it's fun, but don't get too invested in it before you see results.
>>
>>17799389
please go in to detail with this one when you do i really want to perform this one as well
>>
>>17799433
If you'd like, I can ask Sitri for a favor on your behalf. Just give me your initials or some nickname I can use to identify you, the favor you need, and the price you're willing to pay.

Either way, I'm more than happy to write up a step-by-step guide to my version of the ritual and shove it in a pastebin for anyone who wants to use it.
>>
>>17799423

Thanks a lot for yout quick reply OP, i appreciate the time you take in aswering.

I still well remember i have an old (maybe 60 years) booklet of the Clavicules of Solomon in Spanish back in my parents home, i used to buy and collect as much necronomicons and grimoires i could, probably have over 15 different necronomicons (yes, i know they are fiction work) the lesser keys and another one that was made by some Pope, grimum something.

I have always being fascinated by this books and mythology but i dont know if i should dabble around with it.
>>
>>17799451
> I have always being fascinated by this books and mythology but i dont know if i should dabble around with it.

I was in the same boat for a long time and in the last three days I feel like I've learned and lived more than three months of my normal hum-drum life. If the occult fascinates you, practice it. Even if nothing happens, practice it. The important part is how it makes you feel. If you think it's all phony then you can at least appreciate the art and craft that goes into it. If you're a believer, then you know well the demons will appreciate your passion.
>>
>>17799440
I'm a sceptic, kind of interested in finding out for myself. If I were to try a ritual of some sort would I be forfeiting my soul or doing something wrong in "gods" eyes?
>>
>>17799466
Do you have any recommendations for complete starters? I will do my research, yet a finger pointing at a specific direction can be of great help, i wish you the best of luck in your endeavors and i hope you can safely travel this forbidden road.
>>
>>17799440
what would be something good to offer a demon?
>>
>>17799467
I don't know, I don't believe in either God or souls. I guess it's possible but I wouldn't want to worship a God who allows humans to be deceived by demons and then punishes them for it. Frankly, I'd rather spend an eternity in Sitri's harem or whatever he's got going on down there. Orobas is a gnostic but I haven't actually had conversations with any other demons, but it seems like their religious beliefs are as varied as humans are.

As far as your skepticism is concerned, stick to it - it's the most powerful tool you have. Remember that if you feel a chill run down your spine and then motivation to get off your ass and do something, that alone might be worth an hour of screaming at the triangle.
>>
>>17799469
Check out this post >>17796816 for my favorite books on getting into this stuff. Also, get a tarot deck and play with constantly. If nothing else a good reading can make you reflect on your situation and think things through better.

>>17799472
Demons don't have physical senses, so they're really really hung up on borrowing ours. If you can think of an exciting or interesting experience to offer them, that's usually enough. If you think of something I can give you instructions on how to actually pay that price. My advice is to wait for the demon to follow through on its end before you go that far.
>>
>>17799472
>>17799481
Perhaps one should not take advice on dealings with demons from someone who just confessed that they have no idea what theyre doing and stabbed themselves last time they tried?
>>
>>17799469
To quote OP last thread (I asked him for the same kind of information):
"If you're a complete beginner, it's hard to do better than Modern Magick, by Donald Michael Kraig. Be aware he takes things slow but that sounds right for you, and the step-by-step nature of the book means you can start doing stuff in total safety at your own pace before you jump into the Goetia.

When you're ready for this stuff, look into the Illustrated Goetia, but Lon Milo DuQuette - it's got great pictures that make telling the demons apart easy for the forgetful apprentice. It's got Crowley's tiny pudgy dick firmly in its mouth but you'll have to get used to that kind of thing in this business.

I also highly recommend DuQuette's Chicken Quabbalah, which is basically a comedy and a really easy to read explanation of occult concepts that are normally buried in long-winded paragraphs of dry prose."

"Oh, yeah, learn a form of divination. The tarot has been a comfort to me throughout my life and it guides my entire magical practice, even though I admit it's basically random. There are too many fine books on the tarot to mention but I recommended poking through them until you find something you can read easily."

To OP himself, was waiting for quite a few hours to hear about your results until finally finding out you switched threads...
What did Orobas tell you?! Can you go into specifics about the ritual itself and how you felt before/during/after? Also, any observations about your interaction with him will be welcomed.
>>
>>17799489
I approve this message. I understand that it's exciting that things are happening to me but I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination. I would also not follow any advice you get on /x/ - read and study and decide how you want to proceed.
>>
>>17799504
op where could I email you so i can send you my request?
>>
>>17799489
>>17799440
>>17799506
nevermind on the email haha anyways..
Okay yes I would like that if its not too much to ask and yes I could do that I'm M. and I want P to come back and fall in love with me all over again. In exchange ill give them a positive physical experience they desire (except ones that involves harming myself and others)

is that okay op? thank you
>>
>>17799489
You might be completely right yet OP feels like a really chill and calm dude, that inspires confidence but on a second thought i have to agree. Im still grateful that he pointed a way and will do my best to learn and research before meddling in such interesting yet unknown ground.
>>
>>17799503
> To OP himself, was waiting for quite a few hours to hear about your results until finally finding out you switched threads... What did Orobas tell you?! Can you go into specifics about the ritual itself and how you felt before/during/after? Also, any observations about your interaction with him will be welcomed.

See this post >>17797469 for the highlights of the ritual itself. Since then, Orobas and I have been in "telepathic" communication, meaning he's a voice that shows up in my head every time I eat and tries to have a conversation with me. Some of them have been pretty interesting, here's the high points:

> my grandfather was a Goetic sorcerer, and after they split up he and my grandmother threw curses back and forth for years. I can confirm that they both died in pretty awful ways and that my grandmother at least was heavily involved in the occult, the rest I'm still trying to verify.
> Prince Sitri wants my attention because my grandpa worked with him and they had a mutually profitable relationship. He's trying to seduce me and I should be very careful working with him
> The world of humans is as mysterious and strange to demons as the world of demons is to humans. They have an easy time warping and rewriting our reality but a hard time perceiving it, so they have to borrow a summoner's physical senses. This includes things you don't normally consider senses like memory and thought.
> Demons have a wide range of religious beliefs, many of them are self-loathing and the myth of the Fall has been hard to shake because demons tend to pick up the thoughts, feelings, and ideas of those who summon them.
> Physical sensation is like candy crack to demons. Orobas spends most of his time telling me to do this or that so he can feel it, and demons like Sitri and Bune often have specific cravings a summoner needs to take care of.

For those concerned about my health, I'm seeing a psychiatrist about all of this tomorrow in case I'm actually just crazy.
>>
>>17799504
well you seem intelligent enough, how did you fuck up your conjuring so bad dude?
>>
>>17799524
I'll convey your request to Prince Sitri tonight. I strongly advise you to be more specific in the price you're willing to pay - all the literature suggests that if you're vague about the price, the demon will warp your life into what they want, not what you want. So I'm going to be super clear that Sitri can share sex with my wife once for each favor he performs for me. I'd pay your price for you but I'm not sure that will work.
>>
>>17799536
My guess is not being entirely convinced this whole think is anything more bullcrap, and just not going to the full lengths he has to out of slight disrespect
>>
>>17799529
OP, when is Orobas going to leave your mind, if ever?
Are you not even the least bit concerned about having him in your head?
>>
>>17799536
The issue seems to be that I have strong preconceptions about how things are going to work. In my previous evocation of Bune, I forgot to welcome him and the price I was willing to pay was too small/not very interesting to him. In the case of Orobas, I had a really fun idea that I would do a Q&A with him via tarot let you guys help me interpret the results, and he showed me the hard way what happens when you make assumptions about things you barely understand.

What >>17799544 says is also true to some extent. I've seen enough to be a lot more careful, but the last thread is full of people telling me I'm risking everything with each step I take. It's that thrill that drives me onward though, more than any practical results - though those have been very nice so far.
>>
>>17799556
> OP, when is Orobas going to leave your mind, if ever?

Dude he possessed me and laid out very clear terms for our contract. He's free to leave whenever he wants but I don't have a choice in the matter.

> Are you not even the least bit concerned about having him in your head?

This is just my life now, basically, and there's no sense trying to go back at this point. I don't feel crazy, but that's what a crazy person would say I'm sure. Either way, Orobas is a super nice guy who likes smelling flowers and eating curry and we're becoming fast friends.
>>
>>17799541
could i let him feel the love I feel and any type of sexual experience I participate in, once, is that okay?
>>
>>17799569
I'm just waiting to see what's going to happen when Sitri gets in there too. Hilarity will ensue, surely.

I've begun reading Modern Magick whenever I have the chance but the requirement for Tarots brought me to a halt until I can get some, which is a shame. Other than that, it was amusing reading about his views on black magick, because I assume I'm not the first person to use his book as a stepping stone to that world
>>
>>17799578
Yeah, I'm sure he'd love that. Be warned that that the last time I "worked" with Sitri - I meditated on his seal before sex, things got really scary intense. It was good in the end - she consented to it and liked it - but I can easily see how that could go wrong.

Now that we're clear on the terms, you need to have the seal of Sitri on your person the next time you talk to or deal with P. Sitri will see to it that any current entanglements they have will end, so be ready for the fallout from that.

If Sitri follows through on his end of the bargain, draw the same seal on your body in ink or body paint or something and then fuck like you've never fucked before - the Prince is insatiable.
>>
>>17799595
Since you're already planning to buy your ticket on the crazy train anyway, you can skip around in that book. Also, drop it when it becomes boring and starting reading through the Lesser Key. For me that happened around the Middle Pillar ritual.
>>
>>17799601
but what if the person doesnt talk to me... do i text him while I am wearing the seal?
>>
>>17799660
Might work. Let me perform the evocation first and see what Sitri says, if anything. I can't presume to know your situation in detail but I'm happy to do a tarot reading for you and give you some guidance - that, at least, I'm quite proficient in.
>>
>>17799595
>>17799609
This actually amuses me and really makes me think if those guys really believe that they change anything with this talk. Another golden dawn/thelemic/whatever guy writes another book of magic with consist of the same rituals that are in 9000 other books on magic, and also can be found in few seconds using google. And half of the book is just moralizing about black magic/karma/threefold law/whatever. Do they really think that 99% people haven't heard of this dozen times already? Do they really think that it will change somebody's mind and they will not curse somebody or manipulate them even if it very likely this is reason they are reading and learning this at all? All it does is just irritating people, who will start to skip that moralization or just throw away the book [spoiler]or more likely they will delete the pdf from hdd[/spoiler] and take another one with very similar content and with smaller dose of morality.
>>
>>17799711
Thelemites in particular are insufferable in this regard, at least the ones I have known. Mention you're interested in the Goetia and prepare to be talked down to like a child. I had a friend in school whose whole family were Thelemites and they actively discouraged my magical practice because they felt I was going in too dark a direction and leading their poor daughter astray. If I had experienced then what I've experienced now my whole life would have been different.
>>
>>17799694

can you perform tarot readings? i would love to have a reading from you if thats possible.
>>
>>17799694
well me and this person dont talk anymore because we got in to an argument and we use to be in a relationship before and they were in love with me but i dont know what happened, we broke up it ended up badly and then we became friends again and then that ended up badly... I am still in love with him and I want him back in my life...
>>
How are the demons not angered when you use the language found in the Lesser Key to evoke them? Was it not the same language and rituals used to seal them?
>>
>>17798067
This. What the fuck, OP. Been lurking this thread and the last one -- I'm curious, and I think you're fucking crazy for doing this, but hey, it's your life. Don't know much about Goetia, but do about spirits and other supernatural beings, and you should really have a room only for this kind of shit, preferably outdoors or separate from the house, with paranoia-tier protections around it, sage, purifying candles. Work the inner walls with protection, and work the earth around it on the outside.

>>17799389
Also, after reading this, /thread. You're an ass if you start including others in this, especially if they are unaware of your workings. You do realize that this kind of shit can and will affect other people if you think about or even mention them in the circle, let alone actively work them into your ritual. You're prepared for the consequences, and you're inside the circle. They aren't. What the actual fuck, OP.
>>
>>17799809
Kek, op is a madman who is trying to get everyone possessed by demons.

>implying half of /x/ isn't already possessed and they just don't know it.
>>
>>17799740
Oh yes, good that you mentioned it, i forgot about most important thing. All those guys did real harm with all they wrote about evocation and with the whole demonising (excuse the pun) of evocation. They were spreading and still are atmosphere of fear about it, so from reading it you think that summoned spirit will kill you on spot if you will do something wrong, so you are really afraid of doing it at all. As effect of this there is plenty of people who have some knowledge and experience with different forms of magic but are absolutely afraid of any kind of evocation. In the end if the ever do they do it in desperate situation, in hurry, without any plan, and they start with some "big" spirits as their first, instead of starting with something more approachable first for some small and mundane reason. DuQuette actually gives perfect example in his book about goetia. His teacher at gd lodge would refuse to even speak about goetia let alone practice it, and she would even get kind of hysteria when asked about it. DuQuette tried summoning Bune while being completely broke and doing ritual in hurry while no one was in his flat. From all this hurry he ended burning his eyes with oil by his own mistake, and thought that this is Bune trying to kill him.
>>
>>17799809
> Also, after reading this, /thread. You're an ass if you start including others in this, especially if they are unaware of your workings. You do realize that this kind of shit can and will affect other people if you think about or even mention them in the circle, let alone actively work them into your ritual. You're prepared for the consequences, and you're inside the circle. They aren't. What the actual fuck, OP.

Both my wife and friend are consenting parties in this magical work, and I've worked the specifics out with them personally. I categorically refuse to charge for my services and refuse to involve parties that do not consent.

>>17799772
I try to soften the blow with the sacrifices and the Luciferian versions of the conjurations but I'm starting to get the feeling that the specifics of the wording are less important than I think.

>>17799742
Yeah, sure. Just give me your query and I'll read for you. Same goes for anyone else, I just may need a little time.

>>17799748
This may be challenging but if anyone is up to the task, it's Sitri. Be aware we're doing some dark shit here, so I hope you really really love this guy. I'll do a tarot reading first to be sure and let you know the results before I go ahead with it.

>>17799821
I remember reading that story. It was actually Orobas of all people, who still laughs about it now, at least when I bring it up.
>>
>>17799833
> I categorically refuse to charge for my services and refuse to involve parties that do not consent.

I should clarify thus: if others want me to tell me things to ask for from the demons that's their own business and their own price to pay. My new friend M. here is on dangerous ground but I respect their right to make their own decisions in this matter.
>>
>>17799809
>>17799833
In regards to your wife and friend: fair enough. My only (unsolicited) advice would be to make sure that they / you purify them and accord them protection before you go about your workings. Be careful and be thorough, OP, for your own sake and for theirs.
>>
>>17799833
> I try to soften the blow with the sacrifices and the Luciferian versions of the conjurations but I'm starting to get the feeling that the specifics of the wording are less important than I think.

Aha, so the attitude is the main issue. May I ask you for your email to discuss this and other questions I have further?
>>
>>17799833
>>17799838
Yes, Thank you so much Op and yeah I would like a reading first and see whats up, thank you so much for your time... Yeah I do love this person and I have loved them for years now...
>>
>>17799833
I like to see someone at work you are doing fine OP.
My opinion. If you can remove the furnitures from the room. Clear the space a little. Make a proper triangle. If i had to use a table like this for my triangle i would put a seal under it or under each feet a la enochian.
Try using incense to visualise better the manifestion.
Use the proper tools made of paper, you don't need a lion skin or else.
I use handmade ink and paper because i like making this kind of stuff. Consecrated witchcraft style.

Anyway it's with practice that everything will come to place.
>>
>>17799833

Ok, cthis would be my first reading ever, so i am open to any interpretations you can bring, do you need anything from me? name, place, age? Seriously this is going to be the first time i have a reading.

the initials of my name are CRB, looking to any possible interpretation
>>
>>17799833
How and blood is not necessary. Wine is fine.
I drink a little of a bottle of wine at chosen hours during the day. Small quantities.
And during the ritual pour some in a gold plated little cup.
And i assure you the moment the wine touch the gold, everything in the room start to vibrate.

Because cutting yourself every day is really a pain if you work with your hands.
>>
>>17799529
I have one question/small request for you OP, could you try asking Orobas during those conversations for tips about summoning him and other goetic spirits using scrying device like mirror or water bowl and/or in summoning them in general?
>>
>>17799851
My wife is Jewish and most of the demons respond to Jewish prayers like cats respond to water. I don't think there's anything special about Jews per se but the demons sure seem to think so.

>>17799876
Since I've had such a nice outpouring of support I'm going to be available for magical work at [email protected]

>>17799880
> Yeah I do love this person and I have loved them for years now...

OK, M. Just be aware that if Sitri makes some weird demands sometimes. I'll do my best. If I can, I'll negotiate for a price I can pay myself but some of these demons like to watch people squirm.

>>17799916
>Anyway it's with practice that everything will come to place.

Thank you for the excellent advice, I intend to follow it.

>>17799919
I really need specifics as to your question. Please send me an email if you feel uncomfortable discussing it here.

>>17799929
I'm not in the habit unless forced or panicked. As I said, I'm mostly offering sex and food at this point.

>>17800090
Orobas says he's pretty easy to summon and happy to help out, but you need some kind of "spark", but he's really evasive about this and I think he's full of it. Just start trying and see what you can get.
>>
>>17800154
Thank you anon. I have one last question for now: could you make tarot reading to see if using Sitri or any other spirit to get one girl is good idea, or is it better to give up? If yes, what information you exactly need?
>>
>>17800206
Yeah, I just need a name or initial by which to identify you.
>>
>>17800242
>>17800154
M here
Thanks again OP btw did you perform the reading? you said you were gonna do a reading before anything right? but if you think its too much the demand please dont hurt yourself for this okay.. I am thankful that you even considered doing this nice gesture
>>
>>17798694
thanks man, i think it looks cool. i love collecting occult/occult related and weird items. i have solomons magicians cirlce in poster form but the mat you have looks awesome.
>>
File: M.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
M.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17800255
Hey, M. I've completed your reading. Pic related. Here's my interpretation, off the cuff and intuitive:

> Below you (distant past): 8 of Cups. P. leaves you not realizing how good you were to him.
> Behind you (recent past): 8 of Swords. You are paralyzed by anxiety and indecision, unable to win him back.
> Covering you (current situation): 6 of Cups. You are both nostalgic for the past and innocent of the magical powers that will shortly be at work in your life.
> Crossing you (opposing situation): 4 of Pentacles: You desire for him is selfish and greedy, and your craving to posses him holds you apart.
> Before you (immediate future): 8 of Pentacles: You rely upon an rough and unsteady apprentice to secure his love for you, serving as practice for his craft.
> Above you (distant future): X. The Wheel. You are gambling with your life and maybe more.
> Your perception: 10 of Cups. You seek domestic bliss with P.
> His perception: 6 of Swords. He is running away from you, too afraid to face the mess he's made.
> Hopes/Fears: Ace of Cups. You seek to begin again with him.
> Final Outcome: King of Cups. A powerful, passionate man. You end up with someone better even that P.

That's my take, M. I'm sorry that it's so vague, but maybe you'll have a better sense of what the cards refer to. I invite other readers to offer their interpretations. Based on the reading, I would ask Sitri for a better man than P., but that's up to you.

Wasn't there someone else who needed a reading? I'm waiting until nightfall to evoke Sitri.
>>
>>17800265
I know I was joking about it before but I love it. I also have a nice Athame at home and bunch of tarot decks. Occult things are my weakness for sure.
>>
>>17800344
Thank you so much for the reading its scary accurate actually but I chose P really I don't want to start again with anyone else and P has shown me more than anyone. I really want him back in my life and I want him to be with me I want us to be together again he has been there since the beginning do you think Sitri could bring back together?
>>
>>17800382
The Tarot isn't optimistic but I'll try, M. I really will.
>>
>>17800395
thank you so much, btw after you do the ritual do i have to do the sigils? (the stuff you mentioned earlier) or what will proceed after the ritual?
>>
>>17798694
Holy shit OP, you dug out a vein with a butter knife, how fucked up is your thumb?
>>
>>17800404
I'll let you know exactly what Sitri wants. If you want to send me an email I can respond to you there or I can post it here, your call.

>>17800405
It really hurts. The wound has stopped bleeding but I still wince now and then. I'm not looking forward to another possession but the possible gains outweigh the risks.
>>
>>17800344
> I'm waiting until nightfall to evoke Sitri.
Treat Sitri with respect, don't cut any corners (too much, because I have a feeling you will), don't forget anything and most of all, try not to appear too inexperienced and at the same time, not overly confident.

Remember, Orobas was a nice demon. Lucky it was only your thumb.
>>
>>17800433
do you have an email? I would like to talk to you via email
>>
>>17800433
>I'm not looking forward to another possession but the possible gains outweigh the risks

The words of a naive fool. You have no idea what you have opened yourself up to. When you meddle with the goetia, the goetia meddles with you.
>>
>>17800466
[email protected]
>>
>>17800508
>The words of a naive fool. You have no idea what you have opened yourself up to. When you meddle with the goetia, the goetia meddles with you.

Spare me the lecture. I've already been possessed and I'm learning as fast as I can. If you're not going to help me you can only hold me back. Orobas is clear on this point - the only salvation is ambition, the only way forward through sheer force of will.

And yes, I trust his word over yours.
>>
>>17800512
sent you an email there, that is my email
>>
>>17800519
Talk with Marbas or the Knight me and mambas go way back
>>
>>17800512
M here again
this is my email
[email protected]
>>
>>17800591
Btw OP you're in for a hell of a surprise, see you on /biz/ in a few months
>>
File: le smug Gigers.jpg (203KB, 1158x1096px) Image search: [Google]
le smug Gigers.jpg
203KB, 1158x1096px
>>17800519

>trusting the words of goetic demons

>thinking they are not looking for any opportunities fuck up your life in ways you never even conceived.

I bet you have not even performed the ritual of establishing contact with the HGA as outlined in the book of Abramelin nor familiarised yourself with the unlocking the 30 aethers and committed its sequence to memory. And you think you can waltz into to this consequence free?

You will fuck up your own life and the lives of those around you. Iv seen it happen more than once. In not trying to be captain buzzkill, I'm just trying to warn you there is a reason why there is a stigma attached to this system and many experienced occultist shun the goetia and warn against its use.
>>
>>17800405
Damn, well definately get yourself something sharper. Dull knife cuts are bad news, as you now know. Maybe something small that you can't go too deep with.
>>
>>17797395
Demons tend to not like big circles like that from what I've heard.
>>
>Either way, I'm more than happy to write up a step-by-step guide to my version of the ritual and shove it in a pastebin for anyone who wants to use it.

OP, would you be so kind as to post a guide, this is all fascinating and a guide from someone who has knowledge and has done summoning can be really useful. Thanks!
>>
>>17800591
I'll look into Marbas for my next evocation.

>>17800730
I'll do that in the next thread, after this evocation. I need to warn you now that I'm not "someone who has knowledge", I'm just "someone who has done summoning." If all the Golden Dawn wannabes are to be believed I've doomed myself, my family, and my pet hamster.
>>
>>17800352
i kinda figured, you seem dedicated to your craft, to just use it as home decor. i enjoy studying the occult but i dont practice it myself. closest thing i might practice is duality i guess but i dont follow any specifics. i do love collecting occult/weird stuff sadly most of my stuff is in public storage due to my limited space in my apartment but im working towards getting a home. ill be one of those old packrats with a bunch of cool shit everywhere. actually found a goetic circle mat on amazon its 300$ kinda pricey i have a friend thats a seamstress maybe she can make me one for cheaper. just out of curiosity what kind of magic do you practice? and what books do you recommend? i like to read and already have a pretty vast collection of ebooks that i hope one day to buy for my library in my future home. thanks for your time.
>>
>>17800614
> I'm just trying to warn you there is a reason why there is a stigma attached to this system and many experienced occultist shun the goetia and warn against its use.

This is my path and I'm determined to walk it. If there is such a thing as a HGA I don't know a damn thing about it, and it's never helped me in any way. I have no patience for "wise" and "enlightened" beings who sit on their holy asses and condescend to everyone. I like the Goetia because I find it beautiful - all else is smoke and mirrors, shadows and light.
>>
>>17800792
I'm pretty sure that's the exact mat I have. I know I got gouged but I love the damn thing. If you look through the thread you'll see my book recommendations. I am dedicated to my craft as a summoner - I just do it because I love it, not because I expect results. Every time I step into the circle it feels right to me. Call it ancestry or destiny or psychology but I know I need to keep at this at all costs.
>>
>>17799748
I am in the same situation and oh man does it suck.
>>
>>17800815
Can you do a tarot reading for me, OP? Same situation as P&M except our initials are both J. We were together for nearly a decade, broke up about a year and a half ago, and I'm realizing that I want to grow old with him.

He has a new girlfriend now. We haven't spoken in a few months, but for a year or so he was telling me he wanted to break up with her but she hadn't done anything wrong, and wouldn't listen to me when I said that didn't matter if he wasn't happy. Every time I've seen him he was more depressed and I'm worried. He has told me he needs some space so we're not talking at the moment and I am getting more worried.

I don't know if I should give up because he seems unwilling to leave the new girl or if I should continue to try to help him since he seems to be so unhappy and feeling trapped.
>>
>>17800815
it is.
https://www.amazon.com/Goetic-Magick-Circle-Ritual-Diameter/dp/B00SQSZFJO/182-2081067-4277344?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0
yep, just like in any religion/practice prices are always jacked up on ceremonial items. all the local magick/metaphysical stores around me boost the prices up to 200% on items that i find elsewhere online for a fraction of the cost. guess it must be a california thing and having hipsters run most stores around my area doesnt help. but i go for the old, rustic and used items that i find in estate sales or ebay. most of the book you listed i already happen to have in my collection but thanks anyway. do you happen to also be on fringechan? theres a guy there that listed similar books you did.
>>
> I broke up/cheated on a guy because I wanted to ride the cock merry-go-round
> now I need a beta provider
Fuck off roastie
>>
>>17800903
I never cheated and he left me for the new girl, not the other way around. I did have it coming though, I went back to school and the stress of working full time and going to school full time made me very difficult to be around.

I haven't even been able to bring myself to date anyone else since. It feels wrong.
>>
>>17797395
Repent. Accept Jesus Christ. Accept the blood of the lamb. It was all for you.
>>
File: rose_42.jpg (200KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rose_42.jpg
200KB, 1600x1200px
>>17797395

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v4UlP8K1vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyiWkWcR86I
>>
>>17800881
It's very late here, I need a quick nap, and then I'll be evoking. I'll perform a reading and if the omens look good I'll bring your problem before Prince Sitri. I suspect that this evocation will be both spiritually and sexually intense and I don't want to slip up because I'm tired. I'll post a new thread with the results of the evocation as soon as I'm done. Your reading will also be in that thread.
>>
>>17801138
Thanks for your help, OP
>>
>>17799423
>I don't believe in God, and the rituals "work" for me as much as they seem to work for anyone.
>>17799473
>I wouldn't want to worship a God who allows humans to be deceived by demons and then punishes them for it.

You really got your shit together for some stuff, OP.

That's cool.
>>
>>17798029
Fucking top Kek
>>17798067
Except the majority of demons do. Why are you shilling for christ.
>>17798694
If your coughing.... Sorry to tell you but you can't banish worth shit. Your half possessed. The fun will start soon.
>>17799440
Sitri is the cutest and most based digimon. He's like augumon.
>>17799472
Your life.
I did never looked back. Never had in my opinion.
>>17799529
Wow so your legit. That's cool. Does orobas know your talking online about this... Your generally only supposed to give mundanes half truths. He has told you this right?
>>17799601
Yeah but are letting sitri possess you... If not then how is this contractual.
>>17799817
>still believing digimon are evil
>all of my kek
>>17801138
What about dantililon or folocar there nice for contracts.

But murmur isn't he the easier summon for anons just trying out summons.

Orobas and sitri are pretty intermediate
>>
>>17801559
> If your coughing.... Sorry to tell you but you can't banish worth shit. Your half possessed. The fun will start soon.

The cough seems to be gone now. Orobas said that he drained me of "animating force" to teach me what the feels like, in case another demons tries it. No we're in an ongoing argument about vitalism - he believes in it, I don't. It is weird how natural our communication is becoming. It's more and more an intuitive process rather than an actual dialogue. I just look at something and know what Orobas thinks. I'm still talking to shrink because it would be bad to be delusional.

> Wow so your legit. That's cool. Does orobas know your talking online about this... Your generally only supposed to give mundanes half truths. He has told you this right?

We've discussed it at length. I insist on being honest with people about what I'm doing. Orobas reacts they still burn people for witchcraft, every god damn time. He's been on the wrong end of that more than once.

> Yeah but are letting sitri possess you... If not then how is this contractual.

I stipulate how the possession occurs, how much control he has, and how long it lasts. I'm a big guy but if Sitri goes hog-wild in my body I'll end up in a nuthouse and none of my new friends will ever get to experience anything other than happy pills and group therapy for the rest of my life.

> But murmur isn't he the easier summon for anons just trying out summons.

I was looking into Murmur. Let's see how this one goes.

Alright, everyone, wish me luck. Thanks for all the support. There will be a new thread with the result.
>>
>>17801688
Evocation is complete, new thread is here: >>17801958

J and M we need to talk ASAP.
>>
>>17801971
Why did the new thread get deleted?
>>
>>17803050
I'm not sure. It's possible it was removed by a janitor as redundant, which is perfectly understandable. I'll stick to this thread for now, at least until we reach the bump limit.

For those who are interested, I explained the entire series of events to my psychiatrist today. After hearing everything I had to say, he said my case history does not indicated schizophrenia and the disease normally has adult onset, this did not seem to be the case with me. I showed none of the other major symptoms - delusions of persecution, delusions of grandeur or special importance, or the inability to otherwise tell fantasy from reality.

Instead, he said, the experience most closely resembled a religious conversion and that while he, himself, was not a believer in either God or Oorobas, he didn't see the harm in allowing me to continue so long as I did not attempt any further self-harm or had any experiences outside of certain parameters. He put me on a low dose of an antipsychotic just in case mania was involved but it has not thus far affected my desire to continue summoning or my ability to communicate with Orobas.

So I'm not big-time nuts. I may be deluding myself, It may be real, or, as he put it, "it may be part of the human spiritual experience on which I do not feel qualified to comment."

I feel tremendously vindicated and intend not only to continue practicing magic myself but also to providing what limited guidance I can to the interested (mostly just pointing them to more experienced occultists and faithfully documenting my experiences for comparison with others). Thank you, /x/, for your support during these last few crazy days. It means a lot to me.
>>
File: SITRI.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
SITRI.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17803067
I'm repositng this image of my setup for evoking Sitri from the last thread in case someone can help me improve or can learn something from my setup.
>>
>>17803067
That's a very interesting development. You probably missed my old comment so I'll repost it here:
It's the first beginner, if you recall. You've said Bune is hard at work twice now, can you elaborate? Also, what did you end up giving him?
>>
File: Newage - George.png (210KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Newage - George.png
210KB, 400x300px
>>17797395
>>
>>17803078
> It's the first beginner, if you recall. You've said Bune is hard at work twice now, can you elaborate?

I applied to an exclusive job search site and got in within minutes of applying.

> Also, what did you end up giving him?

I'm planning to evoke him again tonight to negotiate a price he'd be more satisfied with than a slash across the palm, as I am no longer willing to cut myself for demons. I hope he'll understand.
>>
>>17803083
Pic related is tonight's evocation. I'm still trying to find a more elaborate/potent conjuration. I may try to adapt the Preliminary Invocation of the Goetia to a non-Thelemic mythology for that.
>>
>>17803071
Glad you're relatively okay Buneboy.
Interested to hear more when it develops; stay safe.
>>
>>17803090
Hey OP, I've been following along since the original Bune thread (if that was the first/original). Around when do you plan to evoke Dantalion and report back? Also what are you evoking him for/what can he do exactly for someone exactly?

Also I haven't been posting long so if you could tell me if that assortment of characters by the "OP" of your post is somehow giving you a unique ID and how I might do it, that'd be great
>>
>>17797469
You fucked up by calling him over and over each day.
He may have been there without you being able to perceive him.
He grew annoyed because you were wasting his time so he decided to fuck you up.
They don't like being bothered that much.
It could have been a lot worse.
>>
>>17803456
Mate, you just joined but let me put you up to speed - they're chums now and Orobas is in his head.
>>
Hey guys I'm completely new to all this stuff , I'll be going by J,
J-
I'm really interested in all of these rituals and the card readings, I am also a sceptic, what is the best way to prove to a newcomer like me that this isnt all just hocus pocus?
>>
File: headless.png (405KB, 783x936px) Image search: [Google]
headless.png
405KB, 783x936px
>>17800242
>>17800344
It was me, I needed to sleep after I posted the question, sorry about that. I know you already done the evocation but could you still do reading for me? If it will be positive I will probably do some magic myself.
>>17803090
>I may try to adapt the Preliminary Invocation of the Goetia to a non-Thelemic mythology for that.

It's quite funny, because Preliminary Invocation of the Goetia or Bornless ritual is Crowley's adaptation of old ritual called Headless Ritual. Plenty of people use it for evocation.
>>
>>17803093
Speaking of Bune, we spoke for the first time just now. He really does have a girly voice. Anyway, I apologized for my bad evocation and he said that Orobas came to him and sorted it out. Apparently Orobas claimed I was a "worthy enough heir of Solomon," which isn't true but I have to thank him for. I think some beer and fish tacos should do it. Ugh, feeding all these demons is going to turn me into Jabba the Hutt.

>>17803419
> Around when do you plan to evoke Dantalion and report back? Also what are you evoking him for/what can he do exactly for someone exactly?

Dantalion is kind of a strange demon. They are supposed to be a wonderful tutor and I'm evoking them to hone my programming skills and educate myself on "liberal sciences." He also has the power to know and change thoughts, and cause love, so I'm evoking them on behalf of one of my clients who would like to be more rational and controlled in romantic dealings.

> Also I haven't been posting long so if you could tell me if that assortment of characters by the "OP" of your post is somehow giving you a unique ID and how I might do it, that'd be great

It's called a tripcode, my friend. I advise against using it except where your identity is important to the post you're making, but simply follow your name in the name field with "##" followed by a unique, secret password. 4chan will turn the password into a unique ID that will verify your identity.

>>17803456
I only evoked Orobas once, because once was all it took. We're now in close communication and he's been a wonderful friend and ally. I recommend all novice sorcerers start with him, as his insight into other demons is incredibly useful for more practical workings, and he's made it his mission to care for and cultivate sorcerers, admittedly because they're his main source of power and influence among his own kind, but I can't think of a better mentor for the solitary sorcerer.
>>
>>17803471
> It's quite funny, because Preliminary Invocation of the Goetia or Bornless ritual is Crowley's adaptation of old ritual called Headless Ritual. Plenty of people use it for evocation.

Thank you for posting this. I'd like to make use of Sumerian or Ancient Egyptian deities in my invocations, because I've always loved both cultures and they seemed to know their shit magically. The only reason I hesitate with the Egyptian deities is because Crowley et. all seemed content to just shove them in with a monotheistic God and, whatever I am now, I'm not a monotheist.
>>
Hey OP, I'm new to all this divination stuff and I'm quite interested. What info do you need ?
>>
>>17803471
Sure. And you're not M or J? If so, please give me an initial by which to identify you and a specific query for your reading and what problem you want me to resolve specifically. The demon I'm calling up tonight handles learning things, changing thoughts, reading minds, and matters of the heart.
>>
>>17803502
If you just want a tarot reading I need an initial and a question. If you have a problem you'd like me to bring before a demon on your behalf, you'll have to go into specifics. If you're uncomfortable sharing this information on 4chan, just email me at [email protected].

For the record, anyone is welcome to request magical services at that email address and I will do my best to aid you. Be aware that I'm merely a novice in terms of summoning and that things sometimes go wrong and I'm not sure how bad the fallout from that can be. Tarot readings, however, are quick, easy, and useful so don't hesitate to reach out for that alone.
>>
>>17803483
Well
You've inspired me to get back into goetia... I was about to switch over to enochian.
This is what I'm drawn to anyway.
Good luck with your future evocations and invocations.
>>
>>17803483
Actually I have an idea...
I've worked with Orobas before.
Can you see if he can give you insight of what my most recent evocations have been about, or at the very least my evocations involving him?
If so I'll tell you if it's accurate or not.
Up to you if you want to try this.
>>
>>17803512
I'll email you
>>
OP this is super interesting.
I'd love to be able to do this but I have a young child at home I'm not too keen to invite a demon into my house.
As my house is overlooked by 5 other houses I don't fancy standing in the garden either.

If you're asking demons for favors can you ask for one for me too?

Give me a throwaway email if necessary

Any t
>>
>>17803512
And there it is. In the 10 mins it took for my post.
>>17803550
>>
call me im bored guys 07845251244 (uk)
>>
>>17803512
>If you have a problem you'd like me to bring before a demon on your behalf, you'll have to go into specifics. If you're uncomfortable sharing this information on 4chan, just email me

Hey, not the person you were replying to, but I was one of the anons in the last thread that got deleted. I'll shoot you an email later today, hope it's not too much trouble. Thanks a lot for doing this man.
>>
>>17797469

you sound schizophrenic. Maybe you should try speaking to a doc.
>>
>>17803591
Can you send me a brief email explaining the basics of how these things work?, todays my first day looking into it

Moanerman4@dispostable dot com
>>
>>17798694

>buys satanic ritual circle on amazon
>pays probably around 200$ at least to someone laughing their ass off

you just founded capitalism m8
>>
>>17803599
Guess you missed >>17803067
>>
>>17803529
> Can you see if he can give you insight of what my most recent evocations have been about, or at the very least my evocations involving him?

Orobas is, as always, anxious about violating the Prime Directive, but told me it would be a good chance to try my remote viewing skills. I'm pretty sure he's being intentionally evasive with me about his work with others which I don't appreciate because it makes me look crazy. I don't have any remote viewing skills. I did a one-card with the tarot and it gave me the Three of Pentacles, which suggest a master plan, working with Astaroth, or both. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say that you're evoking Orobas to help you with Astaroth because you want some knowledge Orobas is unable to provide for you.

I'm sorry I can't be more accurate, it's as frustrating for me as it is for you.

>>17803550
I agree that this may not be right if you have a small child, but there's a boatload of less dangerous magic to play with. My mother was a Wiccan for most of my life, and her spells to make me grow up big and strong sure seem to have worked.
>>
>>17803655
Strange. Not really the answer I was hoping for but it's close enough.

I'm afraid that astaroth was not a reason for evoking Orobas, but the reason was for information for the most part. I suppose that goes without saying though when considering his office.
>>
>>17803655
Could you ask him why I've been struggling with working with the spirits lately?
>>
>>17803655
So fallen angels thing is a myth? So where are demons from then? And why are they princes of hell?
>>
>>17803503
Yeah, I'm neither of them. I just have sent you email.
>>
>>17803665
> I'm afraid that astaroth was not a reason for evoking Orobas, but the reason was for information for the most part. I suppose that goes without saying though when considering his office.

Sorry about that. Orobas says that he doesn't have the information you're looking for and that the reading was meant to suggest you evoke Astaroth instead, as both are demon oracles who know many things. I don't have to tell you to be careful with Astaroth and to make sure you have your ring with you.

>>17803674
Orobas says the measure of a sorcerer is ambition and willpower. Ambition here means the willingness to make sacrifices and get into freaky shit for the sake of your desires, and willpower here means being willing to peruse them at all costs by methods both esoteric and exoteric. His tone was somewhat irritated, is it possible you have offended him somehow?

>>17803677
Again, I can only tell you what Orobas has told me - he claims that some spirits, like the Demiurge and Lucifer, predate the physical universe and are remnants from "the last creation." Other, like him, were created from ancient religions that have since been forgotten. Orobas himself was the god of a tribe of nomads during the Neolithic, who would fatally wound a horse and watch its behavior to predict the future and commune with him. I have no way to verify any of this, so take it with a hunk of salt big enough to make you thirsty.
>>
>>17803631

I did, indeed. There are some problems though:

Firstly: The main symptoms of schizophrenia do NOT have to be such specific delusions. One of the three necessary main-symptoms is simply "delusions" (the others are hallucinations and dysorganized language). (see DSM-5)

Secondly, there are more then 6 different schizophrenia-types (see ICD-10), one of which states the focus on "commanding voices".

I would recommend talking to another psychiatrist with more experience.
>>
>>17797545
is that your photo, op? Because the room where you performed the ritual don't have the parque...
>>
>>17803712
Yes, I've offended him. And I don't exactly know what I've done wrong.
It seems I've offended a couple of them.
I have done something freaky before during an evocation and I'm willing to do it again if necessary.

Could you ask him what I can do to reconcile myself?
>>
>>17803712
Does Orobas feel pain? My ego is sorry for them if they do, but really just more sorry for myself because if they do because it means not even they can escape it, and what hope do the rest of us (read:selfishly me) have. No offense meant, honestly I'm just pretty inconsiderate so why not be upfront about it rather than put up a pretense to someone or something that would know my true concerns anyways. This sounds terrible, I'm sorry for being so rude and I hope that it isn't taken that way.
>>
>>17803715
> the others are hallucinations and dysorganized language

The doc said it was unlikely based on these two symptoms and my previous history with him. This is a guy I've been seeing for years for an unrelated issue. Again, I'm on an anti-psychotic now. If my language strikes you as disorganized, I can try and see him again or get a referral elsewhere.

>>17803728
> Could you ask him what I can do to reconcile myself?
> I have done something freaky before during an evocation and I'm willing to do it again if necessary.

I'm sorry, but Orobas says it's unlikely, and one who spurns spirits should expect to spurned in turn. I have no idea what that means. My advice is to call him up and force some answers out of him. That's what I would do.

>>17803732
See, now this is disorganized language. Uh, yeah, demons feel pain. Try burning a seal some time.
>>
>>17803747
Sorry then for my disorganized language.
>>
>>17803747
I burned Valefor's seal.
Maybe that's what did it.
>>
>>17803758
Why were you evoking Valefor? And burning a seal is a tremendously painful experience for these guys so I would avoid it in the future. I know they can be assholes, but you need to replace any anger you feel with cold, steely determination.
>>
>>17803767
Then why would you tell someone who has a hard time expressing themselves and might have an diagnosed mental disorder to go ahead and anger spirits by causing them unnecessary pain. Sound kind of mean spirited to me. You want to bring more suffering to both the individual and the spirit?
>>
>>17803767
You remember in the Bune thread I said I got fucked up really hard by one of the spirits?
Valefor was the one who fucked me up.
So yesterday during an evocation with him I became enraged when he refused to work with me and was instead mocking me and calling me a piece of shit.
I know it's painful for them and that was point because he caused me a lot of misery and put me in a difficult situation in which I have to feel worried constantly, and when he refused to work with me then I decided I don't want to work with him again either.

I was dehumanized because of him.

Anyway I think I can get back in good standing with them soon.

Thanks for talking to him for me.
>>
>>17803655
You know, you could mail PP atleast SOMETHING to convince him, and PP could post here to confirm or otherwise. Wouldn't be any different from your correspondence with J&M and Sitri, am I wrong?
>>
>>17803802
No I'm already convinced that OP is telling the truth based on what he has said about orobas in regards to myself.
>>
>>17803789
Where did I advocate burning seals? I advised against it.

>>17803754
It's OK, I'm just not sure what you're trying say.

>>17803794
My pleasure. Be aware that I'm not sure if I'm talking to anyone other than myself, so trust yourself rather than me.
>>
>>17803789
Oh, I see what you're referring to, sorry. I didn't mean to try burning seals literally, I meant "Of course demons can feel pain or that threat would be meaningless."
>>
>>17803830
No I mean you had no reason to believe that I had offended the spirits and I had already seen that Orobas was frustrated with me during my previous evocation with him.

I think I know where I've gone wrong,a realization I may not have made if not for this thread .
So thank you.
>>
>>17803806
Which part in particular? Because it all sounded fairly generic
>>
> Came to /x/ to look for greys
> Found demons instead
> Damn it /x/
>>
>>17803842
I think what convinced PP was:

> one who spurns spirits should expect to spurned in turn.

It is very vague and I'm not convinced myself, either that Orobas is capable of actually getting this information or that he's anything more than me talking to myself.
>>
whats the most dangerous demon you can summon?
>>
>>17803887

*wait for the penny to drop*
>>
>>17803895
I hear Andras is pretty dangerous, I don't know if he's the MOST dangerous, but he's up there for sure.
>>
>>17803941
> If the Exorcist have not a care, he will slay both him and his fellows.

Andras is a demonic assassin. You ever see Final Destination? That's what it looks like. If you call him up for any other reason or your resolve falters in any way, he takes you and your loved ones instead.

Unfortunately, Andras rules my birthday, so I'll need to talk to him at some point. Some point far in the future when I'm 100% confident in my evocation.
>>
>>17803956
I'm a little new, why do you have to talk to him if he rules your birthday? Wouldn't it be better just to avoid him altogether?
>>
Orobas fucked you in the ass?
>>
>>17803956
What sources are you using for birthdays/spirit association?

Also, could you ask Orobas about one thing? There is theory that 72 Shemhamphorasch angels rule the 72 Goetia spirits, each of angels ruling over one of goetic demons. Could you ask him if it is true or does he have any relations with any of those angels?
>>
>>17803964
> I'm a little new, why do you have to talk to him if he rules your birthday? Wouldn't it be better just to avoid him altogether?

Orobas says that the demon that rules your birthday automatically has some power over you by virtue of the close occult bond that's formed by the association. Andras is totally unaware I exist but I'll need to break that power if I want to realize my occult ambitions.

>>17803969
Well, the thumb, anyway. It's fine now, thanks for asking.

>>17803978
> What sources are you using for birthdays/spirit association?

The Illustrated Goetia, by Lon Milo DuQuette. It has been my main source of all of this.

> Also, could you ask Orobas about one thing? There is theory that 72 Shemhamphorasch angels rule the 72 Goetia spirits, each of angels ruling over one of goetic demons. Could you ask him if it is true or does he have any relations with any of those angels?

Orobas believes in angels, but is skeptical that they take much notice of the Goetic demons. I have never experienced an angel personally. He says that it's hard to tell which angels serve the Demiurge and which ones serve the true God, but I've already discussed my religious differences with Orobas.
>>
>>17803956
>>17803964
>>17803978
Yeah wait whats this about a birthday demon is this like that thing with the angels deoending on what day you were born??
>>
>>17804004
Each demon rules a particular part of the year, according to DuQuette, who I assume pulled it from Crowley's Liber 777, which gives an exhaustive list of occult relationships between everything and everything else.
>>
>>17804023
what have you heard about paimon?
>>
>>17804023
>who I assume pulled it from Crowley's Liber 777

Nope. Each demon is associated with a decan of the zodiac, one by day and another by night.
>>
>>17803989
>take
I don't know much about gnosticism, so, if there are angels who serve the demiurge and others who serve the real god, what are actually the demons? Are still fallen angels?
>>
>>17804053
He's one of the most powerful demons and can "bind" a man to you, whatever that means. He's a King of Hell and well beyond my limited abilities.

>>17804084
Good to know. I'm not a huge fan of Crowley so it's nice that this tradition extends back before that.

>>17804089
Me either, I only know the basics. Orobas warns me that angels are no more trustworthy than demons, and you can never be sure that they serve who they claim to serve.
>>
>>17804212
where do you see your biirthday demon?
>>
Know anything about forneus, op? Just read up on him after you mentioned the birthday demon thing, seems like a pretty cool dude
>>
>>17804246
Where did you find this information?
>>
>>17804225
The Illustrated Goetia has convenient indications for each demon as to what days they rule. I'd attach the PDF but it's too large. You can get it from the occult library threads if you poke around the "Grimoire" folder.

>>17804246
Forneus is awesome. I want to evoke him tomorrow if I get the time for an evocation.
>>
>>17804212
>I'm not a huge fan of Crowley so it's nice that this tradition extends back before that.

I mean, that's what's in 777.
>>
>>17804301
Never read any occult til just now (I'm on x for the ayylmaos) but forneus hits the nail on the head for me insofar as a horoscope might. What are you going to try asking of him?
>>
>>17804323
Yeah, I love 777. It's hugely useful. I'm just somewhat biased against Thelema for personal reasons.

>>17804325
I want him to teach me rhetoric, make me better at learning languages, and to improve my reputation. If you'd like me to talk Forneus on my behalf just email me.
>>
>>17804325
I want him to teach me rhetoric and help me learn languages. I want to resume my study of Latin and Japanese in particular, and I would love to learn Ancient Egyptian for my magical work. If there's something you want me to say to him, let me know and I'll do what I can.
>>
>>17804358
>>17804355
Dammit 4chan. Sorry for the double post.
>>
File: kbuddy.jpg (19KB, 236x333px) Image search: [Google]
kbuddy.jpg
19KB, 236x333px
I am a shitposter who came over from /pol what the fuck is going on and how can I do it
>>
I see the mentions of various magic books, but is there any sort of comprehensive, complete guide to start doing this stuff online? or at least some kind of expansive reading list for any and all books to pick up?
>>
>>17804512
>some kind of expansive reading list for any and all books to pick up?
The /omg/ thread has a link to their library. Thats ~10gb worth of reading I think
>>
how to evoke
>>
Op's thread has now become a Google search into the occult
>>
>>17804690
Huh? What do you mean by this?
>>
>>17804771
I think he is complaining about everyone coming here to ask basic advice that they could just google.
>>
>>17804771
kek I think he just means that this thread has been quite fruitful and knowledgeable. As for the rhetoric and language learning from Forneus, or learning from demons in general; how efficient is this learning? Would I wake up the next day and know Japanese or would it just become really easy for me or something?

Also, could you tell me what demon rules my birthday of March 10th? Is the year necessary as well?
>>
>>17804781
>>kek I think he just means that this thread has been quite fruitful and knowledgeable.

I hope it has. I'm seeing more and more magic in my life and I'm enjoying it a lot.

> As for the rhetoric and language learning from Forneus, or learning from demons in general; how efficient is this learning?

In my experience, demons always manifest in the most subtle possible way, usually just enough to let you know they're there. I know that sounds like a cop-out but it seems to be really important to them. I have never experienced it, but I imagine you'd suddenly find the process of learning languages much easier, thanks to a little voice reminding you of things you've learned.

> Also, could you tell me what demon rules my birthday of March 10th?

"Tthe Thirty-fifth Spirit is Marchosias. He is a Great and Mighty Marquis, appearing at first in the form of a wolf or ox having gryphon's wings, and a serpent's tail, and vomiting fire out of his
mouth. But after a time, at the command of the Exorcist he assumes the shape of a man. He is a strong fighter. He was of the Order of Dominations. He governs 30 Legions of Spirits. He told his Chief, who was Solomon, that after 1,200 years he had hopes to return unto the Seventh Throne."

Sounds like a total badass. Lucky you.

> Is the year necessary as well?

Nope!
>>
>>17804797
Sounds kind of intimidating lol. Why would it make me lucky? I guess because he's powerful and could do more, but what could he do anyway. I think I need to search for a PDF of this Illustrated Goetia
>>
>>17804797
>>17804781
Yeah I was just saying how this thread is like a Google search but better, honestly I'm learning and relearning more here than through all the hours I spent scouring the internet.
>>
>>17804816
Oh I thought you were complaining, especially since your comment showed up right below someone simply saying "how to evoke". I guess I tend to see the negative.
>>
>>17804827
Didn't even see it when I posted lol
>>
How experienced do you need to be to attempt an evocation? What if you've never done magic before?
>>
>>17804816
>Yeah I was just saying how this thread is like a Google search but better, honestly I'm learning and relearning more here than through all the hours I spent scouring the internet.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad to share my knowledge. I know morning will bring another wave of folks accusing me of lying - and that's their right as I have no solid evidence right now - but I've received many emails from eager novices and met two real-deal occultists - you know who you are.

>>17804833
I would start with the tarot if you're a total novice. I encourage everyone to actually do the magic and see what happens. If you're not convinced by results than hopefully you at least enjoy it.
>>
>>17799423
>I don't believe in God but I believe in demons that prove that he exists

You cut your thumb with that edge?

Anyway have fun, good luck, m8.
>>
>>17804870
I have, at the very least, a subjective experience that suggest that demons exist. I have no such experience with God. Break out of the assumption that demons are fallen angels - they're more like a form of life so weird I struggle to articulate it. The world I've seen in my time is not good and evil, black and white.
>>
>>17804868

>I know morning will bring another wave of folks accusing me of lying

Well I'm right behind you OP, I look forward to hear the results of your evocation tonight.

This stuff is as real as it gets imo
>>
>>17804883
>>17804886
Yea OP good luck. When do you plan to do the evocation?
>>
I consider myself an atheist and a strong materialist, I don't believe in ghosts or otherworldly creatures. That said, is there any way I could produce measurable effects with evoking demons to prove myself wrong?

Also, is it possible for human beings to become demons? I had a friend years back, who was obsessed with turning herself into one and then she disappeared one day.
>>
>>17804883
Also is your Illustrated Goetia the one that includes "sexual evocation" in the title? What edition are you using?
>>
>>17804883
Your occult text are formed from the assumption that there is a God and an afterlife.
If you're not playing and that they are that accurate that demons are appearing out of nowhere and that they are what your texts describes them to be, it is also safe to assume that there is a God.

That or there's just something wrong with your head.

>I have no such experience with God
If you try as hard as you try to summon demons, I think he might just appear out nowhere too.
>>
>>17804894
> Yea OP good luck. When do you plan to do the evocation?

I'm getting up to do it now. I like to do it before dawn when everything is quiet and still.

>>17804896
> I consider myself an atheist and a strong materialist, I don't believe in ghosts or otherworldly creatures. That said, is there any way I could produce measurable effects with evoking demons to prove myself wrong?

I was both an atheist and strong materialist before I begin this work and I keep trying to snap out of it, to get Prince Orobas to say something stupid so that I realize it's just me, but it never works. My advice is to try it and see for yourself. Worst comes to worst you had a laugh.

>>17804897
Yep, that's the one. It's a lot less sexual than the title might suggest, alas, I'm really interested in Goetic sex magic for later.

>>17804942
> Your occult text are formed from the assumption that there is a God and an afterlife.

I know, when I see evidence, even flimsy evidence, I might believe. I'm not totally cracked just yet.

> If you're not playing and that they are that accurate that demons are appearing out of nowhere and that they are what your texts describes them to be, it is also safe to assume that there is a God.

Why should I assume that? The demons sure don't. Orobas believes in a gnostic demiurge that is oppressing humans and true God. Sitri is a "materialist" of sorts who happily lies through his teeth about whatever religion the summoner wants him to believe in. Bune doesn't care, he wants to get work done. I've said it before and I'll say it again, they come in a rainbow of flavors.

>>17804942
> That or there's just something wrong with your head.

I'm exhaustively investigating that possibility, yes. My next step is to get an MRI in case I have a brain tumor.

> If you try as hard as you try to summon demons, I think he might just appear out nowhere too.

I did Golden Dawn rituals for years and never felt a god damn thing other than aesthetic appreciation.
>>
File: CizLayn.jpg (609KB, 1998x2040px) Image search: [Google]
CizLayn.jpg
609KB, 1998x2040px
Have a picture
>>
>>17804896
>Also, is it possible for human beings to become demons?
Any answers on this OP?
>>
You should summon up a fucking vacuum to clean that filthy shit under your table, OP. Demons don't like dirty rugs.
>>
>>17805088
Obviously not you fucking retard
>>
>>17805173
Not op
>>
>>17805173
How cute. Look at him, he tried to copy OP's trip. How your first week of 4chan going?
>>
The bible says that sorcerers will be cast out of the kingdom of heaven. Why do all of this craziness?
>>
>>17805244
gtfo you christian fag
>>
>>17805244
Because they don't buy into the bible. Why is this hard to understand?
>>
>>17805244
Why was Solomon permitted to utilize the demons but we aren't?
>>
>>17805244
Why not?
>>
Can you explain this to me in the most simple way, like I! Five?
>>
>>17805282
I think because he ended up binding them in that damned bronze vase, combined with he used their powers to build his temple. Both are just speculation, I'm honestly not sure why
>>
What is this?
>>
Hey OP what does Orobas think about wizards, as in virgins above the age of 30? Serious question. Do they gain any special power?
>>
Another day, another demon...
How goes it, OP? I noticed you're quite eager to continue evoking, ao much that you switch a few times before locking on the demon of your desire. Any outline of plans for the next week or so?
>>
>>17797395
If I cum while evoking what happens?
>>
>>17805585
This, I need to know for science.
>>
>>17805592
Seriously does it do anything? I'm scared demon-dude will chop dick off
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 409x510px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 409x510px
>>17797395
I am prince Orobos. Why do you call for me?
>>
>>17805610
Can we have proof?
>>
>>17805610
IdIf repeating digits is real prince
>>
>>17805610
oh boy, here come the roleplayers
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 640x694px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 640x694px
>>17805617
What would suffice as proof of my divine existence?
>>
>>17805669
Dick pic.
>>
>>17805671
This, I wanna see some demon dik
>>
>>17805669
Why is a Demon Prince posting from a phone?
>>
>>17805696
cuz he is modern like that yo, they know how to get on with da timez
>>
>>17805671
I can't show you my penis :-/
It's so beautiful that you would smile once gayzing upon it and everyone would think you're a fag.
>>
oh boy oh boy its fucking rp time yet again yay
>>
>>17805736
What do you mean?
>>
>>17805696
>classic image.jpg
>>
>>17805720
You must not be prince Orobos then.
Orobos-senpai sends me dick pics from his iPhone all the time.
>>
>>17805742
I mean these fucking RPers that drop onto /x/ like this is a AOL Chat room in 1995 putting on their wizard hats and robes while summoning succubi and demons.

> the edge is real
>>
I wonder what happened to Op...
>>
>>17805771
Sleeping
>>
Why would you not film that OP? If you want to tal about it, you could as well film so people believe you and can have more details. If you can't for some occult reason, explain why please.
>>
Hey, everyone. I'm so sorry but I seem to have fallen ill. I asked Orobas if someone had put a curse on me and he laughed and said I'm not important enough for anyone to curse me yet and it's just a virus. I couldn't get up in time to evoke Dantalion last night, but I owe it to my new clients/friends/random anons to try again tonight.

>>17805077
This is awesome! I have new wallpaper.

>>17805088
Orobas wants to know why you would ever want to be a demon. It's a lonely, hungry existence.

>>17805244
My magical motto is "Ambition is my salvation." It's the destiny of humankind to create heaven on earth and leave your God, if He exists, to rage impotently at the overwhelming power of His creations.

>>17805340
A crazy person sat in a circle.. The crazy person was very mad at a person that wasn't there. He screamed until he got a sore throat. He heard voices laughing at him. He is crazy.

>>17805468
No. The demons I've worked with - and SItri in particular - have a very Ann Rand kind of approach. They like their men big and strong and virile and their women lithe and fertile. I assume this is a hangover from the Middle Ages or something but it really pisses me off how derisive they are towards humans who are just down on their luck.

>>17805521
Yeah, I'm sometimes indecisive. I may be going at this too hard but my sense of reality has cracked open like an eggshell and now I can't stop until I've mastered this.

>>17805585
All the sex magic books say that you'll just release all that pent up energy in the orgasm and you'll lose the demon.

>>17805610
Not as far as I can tell. The Prince Orobas I know barely understands computers let alone 4chan.

>>17805806
I want to film it, very badly, but it will have to wait until I get back from vacation. I don't have the bandwidth to upload video right now and typically I need my phone to show the demon the Hexagram. I intend to film a bunch of stuff Paranormal Activity style when I get home on the 18th.
>>
Op do you know what demon rules over October 16th? I couldnt seem to find!
>>
>>17806014
"The Twenty-first Spirit is Marax. (Sometimes spelled Morax) He is a Great Earl and President. He appears like a great bull with a man's face. His office is to make the Magician very knowing in astronomy, and all other liberal sciences; also he can give good and wise Familiars, knowing the virtues of herbs and precious stones. He governs 30 Legions of Spirits."

I asked Orobas what it means to be an Earl and a President, and he said that Hell is like England, with both nobility and elected officials.
>>
>>17806044
If hell has multiple kings, is there an emperor?
>>
>>17806056
Lucifer Morningstar (Prometheus, Enki of the Fresh Waters) is Emperor of Hell.

Orobas says he hasn't been successfully evoked in ages, and that his grand master plan is to lead humans and demons alike to victory over the demiurge.

His seal isn't in the Lesser Key so Solomon, or whoever was claiming to be Solomon, didn't pull it off.
>>
>>17806044
Could you explain what Hell really is? Is it just a country for demons?
>>
>>17806065
Why would he do it?
>>
>>17806065
I though the name Lucifer was mistranslation in Bible or something?
>>
If we are having a Q&A with Oorobos...

So we have a soul? What does it mean to have one and what happens to it after death?
>>
>>17806070
I'm not sure I understand it myself, but Hell (or Sheol or Tartarus or whatever you want to call it) is a very different state of existence. There is no space in Hell and even time is fuzzy there. There's not joy or laughter because most demons are incapable of those things. Orobas describes it as like being in a sensory-deprivation tank. Apparently demons have a complicated political structure that determines how passion from humans is distributed among them.

>>17806074
Lucifer? Orobas says he was the first spirit capable of empathy with the barely-conscious homonids that existed at the time, so he stole the "fire" or "fresh water" of consciousness from the demiurge and gave it to us.

>>17806081
It is. The real name of the spirit is Enki, and he used to be a big player in the Sumerian pantheon as far as I can tell.

>>17806084
I don't believe in souls. Orobas says that demons have no more insight into souls than humans do. It happens sometimes that demons fuck up and starve to death and Orobas would very much like for there to be reincarnation so he can be human one day. He's a bit of an Earthaboo if that makes sense.
>>
File: 1428368016648.jpg (238KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1428368016648.jpg
238KB, 1366x768px
>>17806065
Hey Op! Bune and Volac both fall under my birthdate, what exactly can I do with this information.
>>
>>17804896
>Also, is it possible for human beings to become demons?
No, demons are fallen angels, you'd have to be created an angel to become a demon.
>>
>>17806086
But why to us? Couldn't he just use it for himself?
>>
>>17806096
Evoke them and ask them. I know Bune is a good guy, if a little stuck up, and he was my first evocation. Now he's made my job worries disappear. Remember, the only way to find out for sure if magic works is to try it yourself. Do it for fun, so that even if nothing happens you still had a good time. That's what worked for me.
>>
>>17806100
I assume demons or spirits or whatever Lucifer was at the time already had consciousness. Orobas says that Lucifer great potential in us to topple the demiurge where he could not.
>>
>>17806086
If demons want to fell things so bad why there is so little people that make successful bond with them?
>>
>>17806086
So... Basically when we are dead it is done? Nothing more there?
>>
>>17806105
Being summoned is like the demon equivalent of drugs, if that makes sense. It's dangerous and really intense for the demon. Most demons are content to passively bask in the passion generated by mankind as a whole, while others try and tempt us into passionate behavior so they can get more delicious, delicious sensation. But Orobas says nothing compares to the intensity of being bonded to a summoner.
>>
>>17806099
You know that was invented in like the 1700s right?
>>
>>17806119
By who?
>>
>>17806117
So if I tried to summon Demon from 24th, which is my birthday nothing bad would happen to me? Also what powers do birthday have with demons? If human summon a demon from their birthday, would the summoning be more likely to end up as success?
>>
>>17806134
24th December*. Also how do you know which demon have which day? In lesser key of solomon there is no such information.
>>
>>17806150
Check out the Grimore section. It's titled Aleister Crowley-Lon Mifo DuQuette Illustrated Goetia

https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!pMw3kaoS
>>
>>17806134
> So if I tried to summon Demon from 24th, which is my birthday nothing bad would happen to me?

"The Twenty-seventh Spirit is Ronove. He is a Marquis and Great Earl. He appears in the form of a monster. He teaches the art of rhetoric very well, and gives good servants, knowledge of
tongues, and favors with friends or foes.There are under his command 19 Legions of Spirits."

Apparently this guy has two titles. Crazy. He seems easy enough to evoke and has got a lot of good powers. You have to be especially careful with your birth demon, though, because I think they can use your connection to try and wiggle into the circle. Don't be flippant with demons, even one who rules your birthday.

> Also what powers do birthday have with demons?

Like I said, it forms a connection between you that both of you can use. It makes them easier for you to summon and you easier to trick for them.

> If human summon a demon from their birthday, would the summoning be more likely to end up as success?

Yup, but not by a whole lot. You could get the same effect from using the appropriate color of candles or scenting the room with the correct perfume. Look at Crowley's Liber 777 for a complete list of how everything connects to everything else.
>>
>>17797395
It looks like we've hit the bump limit on this thread. I will create a new thread after I evoke tonight and share the results with all of you! Dantalion better get ready because I have a laundry list of your chores for him to perform.
>>
>>17806294
We'll be waiting for you OP
>>
>>17806298
Huh. Looks like the thread is still bumping. I'll see where it is after I evoke.
>>
>>17806312
Would you mind discussing goetia more in private?
I sent you an email.
>>
Just sent you an email. Please be careful with the information I gave you. I trust you, PP, but I know there are more powerful sorcerers who browse this board and I don't want to end up with something nasty sicced on me. I'm already walking a tightrope as it is.
>>
>>17806318
How's that virus thing going, getting any better?
>>
>>17806321
Yeah, I'm OK. It's just a cold. Thank you for asking after me. I'm doing so many tarot readings right now that my brand-new cards are already showing wear. I'm so happy right now. I've been living a lie for decades and finally things are clear to me.
>>
>>17806346
I'm glad you feel that way OP, it's that positive energy that's gonna help you in everything you're doing. Plus happiness for the sake of happiness is good too
>>
>>17806346
Could you please ask Orobas if he knows what the connection is with the "elite"/super powerful
and the child sex and torture rituals that are involved? I never realized how widespread it was until recently. Is it just a recruiting service/blackmail mill for these organizations or is it something more?
>>
>>17806398
Orobas says that many of the kings and principalities of the human world gained power and wealth with the help of demons. There are wicked sorcerers who torture and rape children as offerings to demons, but only a handful.

Mostly it's just powerful pedophiles covering for each other. Most wealthy and powerful sorcerers offer demons more conventional decadence, like cocaine and orgies.

There is not secret conspiracy controlling the world. There are individual sorcerers in positions of power who use demons to help them out. Things like Bohemian Grove are relatively harmless leftovers from a previous era - the real sorcerers tend to work from behind the throne, so to speak.

I cannot verify a word of this, so don't think I'm not skeptical myself.
>>
>>17806398
its mostly a warning that if you fuck with aliens they rape babies.

its blown out of proportion so people know whats really happening out there

>Orobas
>>
>>17797395
What would i have to offer in order to get my children book idea published and making money? Thanks op
>>
>>17806575
I would evoke Bune, the first spirit I've worked with. He's a hard worker and will not fail you in matters of wealth. I'm talking to a publisher about my own book, which I attribute to Bune as a result of my confirmation bias, I'm sure.
>>
Serious question here. What does Orobas and demons like him think about 4chan or the internet in general? What about the fact that any information about demons, summoning, etc. is freely available online?
>>
do you know anything about rosier op?
>>
>>17797985
Is that your tattoo? I was visited by Paimon years ago unsolicited and it basically scared me off my years of practice as I was so worried I'd fuck up and lose my soul. These threads make me wonder about it. What was your experience like?
>>
>>17806410
Was this you OP? Also, a few questions:

What does it mean of a demon to give good servants/familiars?

Are there any female demons? I think you mentioned they don't have genders but I've heard, for example, of Paimon and Paimona, male and female respectively. Is it just 2 sides of 1 coin?

Is information on Lucifer and his invocation in the Illustrated Goetia? How does he plan to topple the Demiurge with man?

Lastly, and this is kind of out there, but I've heard of anime characters being used to represent succubi and such as to gain them power or influence I guess (waifu craze, fapping to them, whatever). Can you ask Orobas if there is any truth to that? Or maybe the correlation between anime and demonology?
>>
Also OP, is there any reason why someone would tattoo a demon's seal upon their body like >>17797985 ? Does it make for good payment or have any other convenient effects?
>>
Also OP ask Orobas what he thinks/knows/how he feels about succubi/incubi for me pl0x
>>
Op this is M can you please respond to the 2 emails I sent. Thanks :)
>>
Bump in hopes that OP returns
>>
>>17806971
>>17806950
>>17806940
>>17806634
>>17806633

These are all great questions and I'll answer them in the next thread, since this one is no longer bumping.
>>
File: blackmirrorgoetia.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
blackmirrorgoetia.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>17797395
That's the shittiest triangle set up I have ever seen. Step it up, sempai, use a black mirror.
>>
>>17807183
Are you going to still evoke Dantalion? If yes, in how many hours from now?
>>
>>17807203
Yes, tonight. I plan to evoke around midnight UK time.
>>
>demons
Isn't this sin?
>>
>>17807197
I wish I had one.
>>
>>17807411
You could use something like bowl with water with a little ink added in, or even use a screen of computer monitor/tablet.phone for scrying. Or you could make a black mirror cheaply, by painting one side of normal mirror with black paint, there are plenty of guides for it on the web.
>>
File: no time.jpg (33KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
no time.jpg
33KB, 480x359px
>>17807427
>>
Link new thread pls
>>
>>17797395
How do summon Bune easy? Bune friendly, no? Thank you friend.
>>
Can a brother get a bump?
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.