[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /x/ tell me all you know about the Navajo Theelgeth. Apparently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Theelgeth.jpg (27KB, 640x419px) Image search: [Google]
Theelgeth.jpg
27KB, 640x419px
ok /x/ tell me all you know about the Navajo Theelgeth. Apparently one has been after me since my first life when I was like a god among mortals and I protected people from one. I'm in my sixth life now apparently. What do?
>>
>>17796547
Tell us how you know, we like a good back story in our pasta.
>>
>>17796702

>be me
>be friends with a wiccan or something
>ask her to read my past lives
>3rd, 4th and 5th were all peaceful I was a farmer, shoe shine, and another farmer
>I ask her to read my first life
>She starts to get a little nervous and tells me I was a "God among mortals" in my first life, I protected a village from a Theelgeth
>I was in the middle of the desert with the sun on the horizon, it was dusk, I was in black feathers and dancing.
>I never killed it
>It's still after me to this day trying to get me for not letting him attack a village
>She does a rune reading
>They tell me to pay attention to my Native side
>I'm half Native and half Swedish
>They tell me to "take some chances, you have more power than you think."

>WHAT DO /X/
>>
>>17796728
Seek a second opinion.
>>
>>17796851
Who should I go to?
>>
>>17796878
Literally anyone else.
A Tarot reading three towns over, a past life reader, a telephone psychic. You're looking for corroboration or a lack thereof.

You've got all this in your head from one source. How well do you know her? How implicitly do you trust her? What do you know about her qualifications?

Here's an analogy. You go to your doctor for a routine physical. He handles your tackle and says you have testicular cancer. Maybe have another doctor take a look before you make an appointment to have your balls out.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.