[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are there enhanced people like mutants or super soldier experiments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: basedhank.jpg (154KB, 800x1209px) Image search: [Google]
basedhank.jpg
154KB, 800x1209px
are there enhanced people like mutants or super soldier experiments like captain america, spartan and the space marines ? it's a pretty big world and there would have to be at least one guy with legit superpowers, or at least with an improved physiology.
>>
also does anybody have any personal experience with superhuman monks. they can do some crazy shit not even harvard medical experts can explain.

anwyay would it be possible in anyway to achieve enhanced mode
>>
Look into Monarch Delta programming.
>>
>>17794011
so bascially mkultra ? i was more interested in the enhanced individuals part. like that kid who was ripped since early childhood or that guy who never tires
>>
Peppel think mussel is reel..

Switch echo chamber mongul, try /fit/.

Mussel = Drugs
>>
>>17793925
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarrare

Sure, there are definitely freaks out there. Don't expect to meet them though.
>>
>>17794556
>In 1788, Tarrare moved to Paris to work as a street performer. He appears to have been successful in general, but on one occasion the act went wrong and he suffered severe intestinal obstruction. Members of the crowd carried him to the Hôtel-Dieu hospital, where he was treated with powerful laxatives. He made a full recovery and offered to demonstrate his act by eating his surgeon's watch and chain; M. Giraud, the surgeon, was unimpressed by the offer and warned him that if he did so, he would cut Tarrare open to recover the items.

Goddamn.
>>
>>17794556
On another occasion Tarrare was presented with a live cat. He tore the cat's abdomen open with his teeth and drank its blood, and proceeded to eat the entire cat aside from its bones, before vomiting up its fur and skin. Following this, hospital staff offered Tarrare a variety of other animals including snakes, lizards and puppies, all of which were eaten; he also swallowed an entire eel without chewing, having first crushed its head with his teeth.

Fuck, Anon. My dick is starting to get hard.
>>
File: san-diego-artist-concetta-antico.jpg (117KB, 1000x681px) Image search: [Google]
san-diego-artist-concetta-antico.jpg
117KB, 1000x681px
This woman has real superpowers: http://www.popsci.com/article/science/woman-sees-100-times-more-colors-average-person
>>
I went to school with a guy who had this superpower: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eidetic_memory
>>
Here's another superpower some humans have: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia
>>
>>17793989

I don't remember the source but I read about how science used to think that the startle reflex in humans (from loud noises and such) was involuntary but they did studies with a practicioner of some kind of Tibetan buddhism ( i think) and basically a gun went off to him unexpectedly in his vicinity while they where monitoring his functions. It didn't raise his heartrate or anything in the slightest. They interviewd him and he said the loud noise was like watching birds in the skies fly past. So advanced meditation skills can turn you into a ice cold pimp basically
>>
>>17794586

I love how the loose morals back then allowed for such creative experiments. Ofcourse, there is probably some horrendous shit going down behind close doors now aswell.
>>
>>17794621

Trolling? That's a disorder not a power
>>
File: 215897-95759-blackwing.jpg (23KB, 274x350px) Image search: [Google]
215897-95759-blackwing.jpg
23KB, 274x350px
>>17794663
And this isn't?

It's all in your perception, Anon. Anything that gives you abilities that other people don't have and that can be used productively can be thought of as a "power."
>>
>>17794598

And yet her paintings look like shit. Guess having a extra cone is overrated.
>>
>>17794684
I like them.
>>
>>17794673

Okay, I guess that's one way to look at it. What's the productive use of seeing the number 9 as green?
>>
>>17794689
Memorization becomes easier, for one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon_Shereshevsky
>>
>>17794688

That's fine, but they aren't technically impressive in the slightest (artfag from /ic/ here) so atleast her art is not proof that she can use her extraordinary color sight productively.
>>
>>17794694

Far enough. I guess that could be useful.
>>
File: wTc8cSb.jpg (36KB, 600x346px) Image search: [Google]
wTc8cSb.jpg
36KB, 600x346px
>>17794695
True, true.
>>
>>17794698

Honestly thought that was one of Hitler's paintings at first, kek
>>
>>17794710
Isn't it?
>>
>>17794663
Some forms of synesthesia are huge advantages. For instance, I perceive musical tones as having colors, and as a consequence, have perfect pitch.
>>
>>17794695
>that food was good
>yes but it wasnt technically impressive

Id hate to be you. Art, like food, isnt formulaic. Outside of a classroom or gallery no one cares about balance and eye movement.

The importance of a meal or a painting is how it resonates with an audience.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.