[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys , do you think dragons actually exists ? And I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

Hey guys , do you think dragons actually exists ?
And I'm talking about the asian (or japanese/chinese) kind , not european.
>>
>>17784604
People have found bacteria in the clouds, and mushroom spores are important for rainfall.

But there are not any dragons nor phoenixes which have been identified by science.
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (152KB, 1577x307px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
152KB, 1577x307px
yes i think so. before dinosaurs were called dinosaurs they were known as "dragons".

when i was tripping one time i saw for 10 secondsa blue really huge little bit chubby dragon swimming through the sky pushing the clouds aside it looked really surreal but also really real in this moment.

maybe i saw some 4th dimensional dragon. had to admit that he looked asian but i never have been seen some dragon like this in any media or image. i try to make a sketch
im sorry for my bad photoshop skills
>>
>>17784623
ohh nice
>>
File: 1266866918343.png (412KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
1266866918343.png
412KB, 600x615px
>>
File: photo_2016-06-06_20-32-55.jpg (57KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-06-06_20-32-55.jpg
57KB, 1280x721px
>>
File: sistersoregonalarge740.jpg (67KB, 740x553px) Image search: [Google]
sistersoregonalarge740.jpg
67KB, 740x553px
I saw something that looked like this once. Only for a moment though.
>>
There was this awesome greentext involving a guy innawoods, a dragon who was compared to eldritch abominations, and a pissed off farmer who poked shots at the dragon for killing his cattle. If anyone has the cap, please give it to us, I couldn't find it
>>
>>17785377
>that obvious overlay
or am I missing some aspect of this pic?
>>
>>17784604
The dragon myths come from ancient people digging up dinosaur fossils
>>
>>17784604
No

>>17784623
>when I was tripping one time
No

>>17785423
No, you've got it

>>17786119
Also merchants seeing alligators/crocodiles for the first time
>>
Personally I think dragons were real. Almost every culture and religion has references to them, and to be fair they don't really vary a ton. I'm more skeptical of sea dragons to be honest. Too much shit you can't see in a space too vast to explore, plus, they didn't have submersibles. Also, it's not like archaeologists haven't put skeletons together wrong before. Fire breathing may be exaggerated, but depending on what kind of gut bacteria it had, there are theories of plausibility.
>>
>>17784623
DUDE
WEED
>>
File: 1452984998618.png (664KB, 622x736px) Image search: [Google]
1452984998618.png
664KB, 622x736px
>>
>>17786119
No, they did not. Dragons were historically hybrid animals, like gryphons. Not just giant flying dinosaur-esque creatures, that did not exist until around Dungeons and Dragons ffs.
>>
>>17786929
You don't trip on weed, dumbass.
>>
>>17788035
You don't weed on dumb, tripass.
>>
>>17784616
Maybe OP is thinking ancient times when the atmosphere had to have been kick started...
>>
File: 1465505087572.gif (2MB, 498x261px) Image search: [Google]
1465505087572.gif
2MB, 498x261px
>>17784604
Dragons don't exist in this realm.
It is possible they exist in a realm not ruled by the physics we know.
I've give leaving this realm alot of thought. I've come to the conclusion that even if you're to leave, your memories and body can't follow you. So it suffices to say that physical death is a requirement.
Since cannot bring anything other consciousness. After you die you'll be without direction so you need to clearly defined the realm you wish to travel to after this life. And the only way to do that by calculating that realms physics. Effectively recreating science with your realms ruling energy. You would need to know enough about your desired realm to create a device that is nonfunctional by our laws. Yet by the realm of your desire the device would act as a powerfull transceiver for the most abundant energy source by their laws. In short something that will act as a guide for your wandering consciousness after death. It goes without saying that you will need to be near the device during your last hours. And you will have needed to place great importance on the device during your life so that you're attracted to it after death.

Just a theory I've been playing around with. I'm hoping that if I can figure a way then I'll be able to travel to a realm where thought is the the ruling force.
>>
>>17788035
Not on the shit-tier schwag you bought from the only black kid at your school for $25 a gram, Anon. I'm a medical marijuana user and I can assure you that I've tripped just as hard off THC as I have off salvia.
>>
>>17788025
Why is aku in adventure time?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.